Minetest Thread 3

MINETEST THREAD 3: NEW SERVER

Recommend mods, raid join servers, build blocky hippy communes! All in a free as in freedom package!

Minetest is a free as in freedom (and as in free beer) barebones Minecraft clone. It more or less plays like a pre-redstone Minecraft

Well, the main difference with Minecraft is that Minetest has a mod API. Not only that, all mods are serverside as well, so you can connect to any type of server with just the vanilla client. It's just plug and play!

minetest.net/downloads/

Mind you, the portable game works well, so if you want to download that one, all you need to know is the actual executable is found inside bin/minetest.exe inside the minetest folder.

We are currently playing at catgirls.animebitch.es:30000. Connect there, set a password and be sure to press Enter and not clicking in the connect button.

We are setting our own homes away from the spawn individually, the spawn zone was made with the help of few people and it makes a good meeting point, also you can get food right away from the crops. Just don't be a nigger and plant something in return.

The server is currently running a factions mod that lets us create factions and join said factions (For more information type /factionsmod help in the chatbar), we are planning factions wars and shit but currently nothing is official so don't go around hitting/killing people. Press E to sprint, but be careful not to use all of it.

There some anons who are working on custom mods and stuff, so expect to see more mods being added.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14937
forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=7846
classicube.net/
github.com/shamoanjac/banners-mod
forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15305
github.com/minetest/minetest_game/commit/d7a74560072b0e2c2b0f35b49cbd46a0a1852a4a
en-minecraft.org/programs/1-launcher.html
github.com/minetest-mods/smartfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the best subgame? I'm looking for something that creates a good singplayer experience without being too easy or too hard.

Why does Minetest not have a decent train mod or minecart implementation?
My autism cannot be sated without a massive, world spanning rail network.

So what's your plan for when shit hits the fan?
I won't be saying anything more but i have a work in progress bunker several hundred meters underground in the desert where i plan to make a nuclear reactor and i'm moving my machines and possessions there, and i also plan several ways in and out ranging from breaking a false tree i rebuilt from logs and leaves, shift elevators into a bush innawoods, waterfalls, underground cascades and jumping through lava

Has anyone been working on modding the meshnodes mod? It seems to be the best in movement and "block types allowed", but the cost seems too low.

Well, given that the server is likely resetting at some point, I hope everyone dies in a nuclear holocaust. At least then some sort of holocaust will happen.

well if i manage to make chernobyl 2: electric boogaloo i don't think much will happen. embed related, skip to 8:48

actually fuck it i looked it up and i'd need 150 uranium ingots and that's before i refine shit. i'll just make a bunch of water generators out of diamonds and marble

SUGGESTION:

A craftable pill that restores half of your hp
crafted from green and purple dye

bump.

does anyone else have problems connecting to the server?

What mods should I use?

Bumpedy

So Minetest has a mod API but are there any good mods??

I'll be looking at it eventually since I want to make monorails, after reinventing the ic2 mod.
I've broken down the workflow for this as:

Here's the list from the server we were playing on before. A lot of these are also on the new one.

How's that happening bunker coming along?

Do you want it to restore half of max hp or restore you to half of max
Also how is the texture?
15 hours in GIMP

i upscaled it without filters so anons can see the image better and more like it would be in game

That looks kinda shittier than expected tbh fam
Should I trim the surrounding half color pixels?

yeah it looks kind of weird. I don't know what you should do since my imagination is shit and i can't draw.
Also make the recipe like this

I cant draw either
I cropped it from pic related then scaled down

I'm not familiar with ic2, but a lot of that seems like it would already be covered by existing minetest mods.

Wouldn't it be a lot less work to just fill in what's missing, using the existing mods as dependencies?

unless an user makes a better version your downscaled version should work just fine

can you post the cropped pill? what filter did you use to downscale?

Just add a black/dark colored border then it'll be fine.

Purple dye isnt a thing
Violet or Magenta?

violet is literally purple

English is not my first language
plz no bully

For some reason the official download servers are giving me speeds of between 15kbs a second and 500 bytes a second. Any mirrors?

purple is red and blue, violet is red and blue but with more red than blue. i don't know the exact amounts but violet is between magenta and 1:1 purple

uploading the win64 installer to our file board

it's just 11mb but i have shit upload. The maximum file size is also 8MB so i divided it in 2 bzip2 parts but Holla Forums won't accept any of the file formats i try

>>>/file/333
you have to remove the .zip extension at the end and the space before it then you extract it like a regular multi part archive

For future reference, you can just add .pdf to the end of the filename and upload files directly to Holla Forums and any other board that supports pdf uploading.

Its ingame

Its ready for business

I'm an idiot
>>>/file/336

For those of you who don't want to open another page.

i'm with this weird bug where i cant place or break blocks

nevermind just lag

nevermind again somehow there is this area where i cant place or break anything

It might be spawn protection

okay i see it. apparently a player with the name SSSSS protected my house in his name so i can't break or place anything

i recorded it, it all started when this guy called SSSSSS came into my house and placed a few unbreakable wood blocks that block my chests so i killed him, apparently other people can break and interact with them (i tested it with desu) but this made it so this large area that includes all of my house is untouchable by myself. I'm converting an example to webm

Nice job

that's the scary part, there is no protection

you can use /factionsmod claim to protect a chunk

Not chunks, but cubes of 16x16.

MINEY CRAF A TA

MINE CRAP

that doesn't explain why nobody but me is affected, even people from my own faction

OH BOY, I SURE DO LOVE MINE CRAP

HAI MEME FRIENDO XddddddddddddDDDDD I LIKE COD TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It's Mine Testes you nigger

well fuck it my example guy isn't part of a faction and apparently it really is factions mod, now the other catch is that i could never do this myself since being only part of the faction i don't have permissions to use the command and it's still retarded since people who aren't part of a faction are unaffected by claims

How do i make a cape?

not really, according to just_fuck_my_shit_ its a chunk unless he fixed it

do we have a list of all the mods on the server
if so, how do I access it

I'm trying to figure out how to mirror the half-stair block to be on the right side of the cell.

im not sure if you can make a cape

see

Search cape on the right side of the inventory screen.

type /mods in chat

That's for the other server. Learn to read.

How hard is it to just use "en us" or something? uk really shouldn't give you Ukrainian

So how the fuck do I change the language to burgerclap english?

Screwdriver.

that's the catch i did and there's nothing

There's no capes then, most likely.

thanks a whole lot mate

What a view.

what happened to server?

Oh good i thought it was me. can't connect either and i timed out

What happened to serb?

crashed with no survivors

Serber blease :–DDDD

Yo tengo unos cachoros de gato ajajajaja

Server down?

It appears to.

There are some mods that do similar things, but I want as close to 1-1 ic2 clone as possible.

Scaffolding in particular I'm not too happy with in general, as they all use the ladder code that's built in, which leaves you with a intangible 1 cubic meter block that you walk right through, and have to stand inside of to climb, since the ladder code makes ladder "walkable" as in you walk right through the block if nothing is behind it.
The only other things that really come close to ic2 functionality is the tekkit mod which adds machines similar to ic2, but not really as elegant and also the wires seem to have broken textures.

forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14937

nothing
personell
kid

It sucks due to a lack of a clear outline. I'll make a better one later. wouldn't be too hard to fix.

Speaking of pills….

I think a better idea for a pill related mod would be something like the pill mod from Gmod where there is a bunch of trippy effects to keep the player entertained and maybe add some other stuff like Terraria-eque stat boosts.

Pills here.

here's them upscaled, same deal as before (no filters)

GODDAMIT NIGGER, fix your server

Found a workaround for the annoying bug. Banners are almost there friendos.

that probably falls under the category of render effects, which requires some engine modifications

Or not, for really simple stuff, you can draw over the HUD.
But yeah, there should be a way to get the client to execute custom shaders.

It's fixed, sorry. I was on a plane.

Since you're the one that seems to know about modding
How does any of this work? Where should someone start if they wanted to get into modding?

I have a tiny bit of scripting experience, but I can't make heads or tails of either the wiki documentation or the .lua files for the individual features of the 'base' game.

The one on the left is good shit.

Well for the modding api, it's all just lua, check some of the tutorials, get the basics down, experiment with what you learn and download some mods to dissect and mess around with to get an idea of how to set up functions.

I don't know anything about making opengl calls, and I don't think you can directly do that through the mod api.

Oh FFS, this is the second time that my password doesn't work on the login.

I think the server died again.

Nvm, i selected the wrong server.

My connection times out for me.

Yep, I hit a bunch of unloaded chunks, and then I realized that no one was moving.

RIP server.

But can it get ==CORRUPTED==

OVER
DOSE

These pills are past their expiration date, doc.

But have you taken the
RED
PILL

serb is back

GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WHY CAN'T I JOIN.

I don't know, the server is up.

I think servers.minetest.net is down

Why not give Minetest unique updates separate from Minecrap?

more like memetest

Got any ideas?

I'm going to ask about subgames again. This seems like the opportunity for Minetest to create a game where Minecraft failed.

So apparently the android port even has multiplayer and mod support but the touch HUD and GUI are hideous and make it unplayable.

Tons of different crop types and foods for one. I want to brew beer with hops, wine with grapes, and papyrus for paper. Just to name a few.

New mob idea. They are called Miggers. They are Niggers with magical powers. Think Black Leprechauns. They will spawn in a magical like biome where they can drop materials used to make drugs such as beer or pills and occasionally will drop a watermelon.

do they say "ooga booga" when they aggro?

not making them say " ayo where da white wominz at"

i keep getting stuck on this screen.

Same problem here.

Since most of the ranged weapons don't work properly, i suggest this mod:

forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=7846

It's really surprising that a clone made by a bunch of autists has an almost infinite y depth of generation yet a $2 billion dollar game only has 256.

the power of autism.

Heres an idea, if you want to people to come play this with you guys, why not help them? Not everyone is proficient in programming enough to understand how to get this shit running.
Also that sounds faggy and anti-fun as fuck.

/blog post

You download the client, open the multiplayer option, type in a name of your choice and connect. It does the rest for you. It couldn't be simpler.

Do you have brain problems?

Do anyone know the purpose of sulfur and what it can be used for?

you need it to recruit black dragons

I am sorry what were you saying?

People having problems getting into the game.

People having problems getting things to work/understanding the basics of the games mechanics/etc
Most of fcdaa9's posts

This doesn't seem like you are trying to help people play with you.
That being said I don't think I am going to check it out because I don't do that faggy ass "online terraria tshock I think style individual accounts for each individual servers" shit, I am on a fucking god damn anonymous imageboard you fags I am not making an account for your shit and because it almost certainly runs like shit especially on this netbook I am using.
Good luck. If you get this account shit off this server I will probably give it a try I am no strange to

I'm trying not to sound salty but you legit don't seem like you'd be any fun to play with anyway. I don't think anyone will notice or care that you're not playing, friendo.

I don't know the solution to the connection issues other people are having, I just downloaded a clean copy of the launcher, ran the client, typed in a name and connected to the server without a single issue. I'd be happy to help anyone else try to troubleshoot the problem with more information.

Alright niggers I'm setting this shit up. I hope we'll have lots of fun .

>>>/file/337
Added attempt 1 as the texture.
It makes the pill look a slight bit smaller so the old ones there as dailydose_dose.png.old_ if anyone cares.

How do you change your skin ? I've put it in the model folder and deleted the original but it doesn't show up.

Not that it matters too much but you want to avoid anti aliasing when the resolution is this low. This means that you don't want the borders to fade to transparency, which is what will happen by default when you scale stuff. This looks good when the pixel resolution is very small on the screen, but if it's a big icon where you can see the individual pixels it doesn't look very nice.

When will minetest get it's shit together?

Saying "I'm trying not to sound X" does not make your post any less X. Suffice to say you sound salty. Nothing about my post reads as something someone who is not fun to play with would say persay, you are not a very good judge of character I guess as you are judging a book by a cover you cant even see, I am simply attempting to give you a heads up on how to run a flavor of the month thread.

I am not trying to sound elitist but you give off the aurora of new blood, newfaggoty if you will, so I am going to bring you in a little something, you are not entitled to players for your game, if you want people to use their time playing with you you better make damn sure you are fucking bending over backwards to help them at every fucking turn at all times. If someone says "I cant get in" you better ask them for more information cause just like that no reply they can permanently drop interest in what you are trying to peddle, flavor of the month games days are limited from the very start you should seize any opportunity to prolong that initial honeymoon period of chaos and fun as it will not last forever and you will eventually be longing for those days to return. Elitism is for the imageboards not the activities the users do together.

That being said I am very busy, I honestly have lots of work I should be doing but I was simply looking for an outlet for temporary procrastination, I am glad you chimed in to the fact that this would probably be a waste my time, especially if I have to deal with people like you.
By the way you don't sound very fun to play with either, so the feeling is mutual. That being said I wish you luck and I hope you guys have fun, take my advice or don't thats your choice. Good bye. I'll even give this thread a parting bumpas a gesture of good faith.

Glad you spent 2 hours making a truly bait-worthy response. I wasn't quite sure until I hit "persay," but that was where any shred of doubt fizzled and died. You clever bastard.

Thanks for the bump, friendo.

I think I just crashed the server by trying to create a faction called Greater Finland

Admin please reboot the server if you are there.

Well, factions mod guy, here's the command I entered that crashed the server:

I thought you could only dig up to 100 depth in minecraft? Also one of the culprits is that in minecraft chunks are 2d so whenever you load another chunk there's a few hundred blocks down being processed for no reason at all

256 is the void to sky limit(it starts at 0) in Minecraft so that leaves you with 64 blocks to dig and 192 to build up assuming you are at water level.

Also speaking about starting at zero,why the hell does Lua start at 1 when counting,unlike every other language on the planet.

Lua is special

when i program in C i always have this simple macro that subtracts an 1 for every number that way i can start at 1 too. It's easier in your brain to have less things to care about

Why the fucking fuck won't this work and why is it that the server name is catgirls.animebitch.es: and I havn't found dick yet?

Again, I crashed the server trying to found Greater Finland. Wait for the server host to get back.

Almost… there…

Why the quotes?

in most CLI systems,
/factionsmod create Great Finland
would have called the function "create" with the arguments "Greater" and "Finland", while using the commas creates a single argument "Greater Finland".

Should be back up, I want you to help me test some stuff

Err, you would want to do Greater_Finland

No, "Greater_Finland" is a different string from "Greater Finland".

I know, but the cli can't handle that, so it just tries to create "Greater.

Probably, I haven't looked at the code.

I'm the guy who made it. That's what it did, and you can see the proof in the factionsmod list.

agrecascino faggot log on IRC and fix your shit

ayyy

Why does the server keep rebooting?

To fix some errors in factionsmod.conf

Lame/10

Well shit.

They're 95% ready.

Make a swasticat

Nice job standing up for kebab though, I can only imagine what Holla Forums will do with those star and crescents.

why is there a fucking roach flag there?

Roach lives matter.

Alternating stripes patterns will be added, and corner rectangles too. The 50 stars will be somewhat complicated, though.

Update: I will add a way to embed flags in the upper left corner of other flags. 'Murica will then be as easy as 6 red stripes on white background + overlaid flag of white stars on blue background.
Not on my priority list, though.

Shamoanjac, integrate with factions? I need an alternative way of having factions regain power, because of some missing callbacks.

Maybe some stuff for top left corner exclusively? Various star patterns, sickle and hammer, that kind of thing.

That's an option I will consider. In fact, if you provide me with these patters in B&W without anti-aliasing and the correct size (256x128), I can add them right now (or almost, I still have to adapt the banner creation interface for all these patterns).

To the guy who wanted this pattern, you're welcome.

saved and added (in 128*64 though, 256*128 was a mistake)

Yes, factions and banners will be joined.

make a hue flag

DEUS VULT

GOD WILLS IT

I love killing others with the chair glitch :3

How is this even possible?

get the 16 bit texture pack.

the implications of this nigger. Just get an alternate texture pack

I didn't even have to hide myself.

ded serb

I wonder if i'll still have my shit intact when i log in tomorrow.

Make sure to protect it with a proper flag

riparoo serbaroo

I think I killed the server by deleting my faction while utilizing the chair glitch.

Serber please

I can't connect to serb?

It's back up.

STOP FUCKING RESTARTING THE SERVER

SERB GOT OWNED BY ROCKET

Whoever tried using the bazooka crashed the server.
Good job.

TOP KEK

SERB IS STILL DOWN

Well, there it goes the server and that fucking weapon mod.

I get home from work to this shit? God damnit.

Well while the server is fuckin' dead, why don't we talk about ClassiCube? classicube.net/

we dont have the autism for just fucking around in creative mode and we can do it in minetest anyway

I guess the server is going to be down for a while until JUST wakes up.

Any indication on when the server will be back up?

When agrecascino aka server owner is on, I suppose.

I guess nobody knows when user will wake up eh?

What were you testing?

minetest wouldn't let me connect to the server, the second i got it to work the server died.

Nope. He's usually around here by European mid-afternoon (it's 10:30 at GMT+1 right now)

Adventuretest is p. good.

pls don't break it, kthxbai

Looks like the server's up.

oy vey

Uhm I'm getting: "Access denied. Reason: The server has experienced and internal error. You will now be disconnected"

Is it possible to make rollercoasters?

LMAO

what ze fug is going on

i was in my helicopter when it went down and when i got back on it flew away without me :^(

ty server

faggots

If you're from finland and lurking log in. We need manpower
Here's an incomplete list of things we need

some of the raw materials required for all this
maybe more but that's what i remember

Well shit.

What a fucking shitty server

Server atm

Serb is ok now

When you actually get the real faction server online, I hope it's less shit than the current one.

Seriously nigs at least start making concrete. besides the ore you get me every now and then and all of the uranium since i only contributed with 5 lumps it's mostly been a solo job

You're going to need 111 Chromium ore to make enough Stainless Steel cubes for the reactor housing. And that's assuming you double your yield by grinding the lumps into dust before smelting.

Good luck with that.

nigga I'm making a nuclear reactor by myself it isn't that hard

It's the weekend, I can finally work on the ic2 clone!
after I get 12 hours of sleep

you'll never get anything done when you succumb to something so archaic as sleep.

Shit game. Don't bother, guys.

Or maybe you're just a retard who can't troubleshoot.

Works fine on my machine.

Why should it be my job to troubelshoot a game that is broken on start? Fucking retard.

The problem is obviously on your end, so you should fix it instead of expecting others to do stuff for you, kid.

I did the googles, looked at the forums, did the recommended config edits, nothing worked. Game's shit. I'm going back to FTB.

By that logic Hotline Miami is shit just because it won't run on my computer for some reason.

Did you try compiling it from source? Sometimes I do that for random things and it fixes it for some reason. Also, if you're running it in a VM try messing around with the mouse settings.

get the fuck out of my face, peasant

Even I wouldn't compile from source on Windumbs, asking him to do it is like asking an elephant to execute karate kicks.

good riddance not really

server is rip

f8?

It's back up, something weird happened at the datacenter for about 2 minutes.

the server name had a typo thats why i couldn't connect.

did serb just died ?

SERB CRASHED

where are this kid's parents?

"You… heff been… IP… ban-REEEEEE"

Fucking saved, what's the source of this?

the rundown is that some kid on the slav server was in full enchanted gear, luring people to a spot inside his plot of land which is grief protected, which was a hole they couldn't jump out of, then he would give his autism war cry as he ran in and hit them once with the enchanted sword and got their head as a drop because server plugin

he did this to so many people that they started complaining on the forum, so an admin goes in, pretending to be a new player, the little freak does the same thing to him, and the admin put himself into creative mode to go check out the base where he found double chests lining the basement walls, filled with player heads, so the admin thought he would have some fun, and delete the plot of land with worldedit
he didn't realize that when he restored it, all the heads would be reset and turn into plain steve heads
cue the autism explosion
the admin eventually got tired of being called cracker and having his speakers catch fire and banned the kid for good before kicking him off vent

russian kids have found their new vodka

That kid was an absolute autist, but what a faggot admin.

This is why grief protection servers are only good on paper, but utter shit in practice.

Grief protection should only go as far as in-game mechanics, that little piss ant had an entire server at his mercy because nobody could retaliate without admin intervention.

The banners mod is done and available here: github.com/shamoanjac/banners-mod
Minetest forum thread, with craft recipes: forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15305

Integration with the factions mod is the next immediate step.

So I decided to play it, and there's literally fucking nothing to do. The game looks like ass, no ones playing it, and it's boring as fuck.
Game is shit, stop trying to shill it.

Will you reset the world at some point?

My guess is yes, once we got the mods developed and working, since there will most likely be a different worldgen

It's free as in free beer, who gives a shit if anyone is promoting it.

POLSKA POLSKA KURWA xD

br flag when

Some day, not now fam

good news lads
github.com/minetest/minetest_game/commit/d7a74560072b0e2c2b0f35b49cbd46a0a1852a4a

woah

So you are not only a nigger but a retarded one?

I think you need to fix those dots on slant bands (like in the lower left corner)

Yes, I need to fix them on the bends.

Fucking witchcraft.

Hurry up and start the faction war admins.

bump

Bump

Minetest is good, but would you guys ever do normal, Alpha Minecraft? I found a good cracked client: en-minecraft.org/programs/1-launcher.html
decide which version of beta/alpha we do.

No, mainly because
1) Alpha multiplayer is buggy as hell
2) no modding API

How do I make blocks that can't be destroyed by anybody else?

Also, how do I set home spawn point for myself?

Join a faction that has claims over land.

Sleep in a bed.

fuck me

Is there a major city or something? Where do people hang out? I want to build my house in a populated area.

Use smartfs, it's what I've used for banners and what will likely be used for factions
github.com/minetest-mods/smartfs

So that makes it easier to create in/out slots and progress indicator forms?

I saw a little village last night, then the two cunts who I thought had invited me to live with them had started tearing it apart, and chased me out.

Finland is best land!

Also who the fuck made this shit?

OP/server host
Is there any way to get dirt with grass on underground?

I'm not sure. I think you can craft a block of dirt with grass with dirt and jungle grass. Personally, I think it's dumb that it's only with jungle grass, so if you want, make a mod with a name that won't conflict with other mods and just have it add recipes to use other kinds of grass as well.

Also, I was playing singleplayer, and I found this underground. There were several places like this.

Are there any mobs besides animals? I've seen and been t oseveral dungeons but there isn't any spawner or chest or anything, and i'm fairly sure that i'm far as fuck from everybody, so it shouldn't been explored already.

I'll ser what i can do. If i cant craft it, i'll make a modernas

(checked)
Nice trips, beware of flame.
Also cross-tower almost done :–DDD

No inspector gadget, it's mineshit

RIP forets

*mod
Fucking autocorrect

And Minetest has more features than Alpha Minecraft anyway, arguably more features than current Minecraft with the ease of modding.

There's not much of a point in going back to Minecrasoft with Minetest as far along as it is.

Proposal: a joint effort to create a railway system connecting current major points on the map to spawn.

Holy shit, found town Jasmine, too bad server shitted on me when I just got in it.

The mobs in Minetest are shit though.

We need a mod for better mobs

factionsmod is making the server crash/restart.

if you type /factionsmod leave username = crash

My factions name is the same as my username fix !

bump
pls don't die

I made the stairs, but I fell off and died, and I couldn't remember how to get back there.
I was gonna put a house at the top, too.

bump

What 'current major points' are there aside from Finland?

Finland is tiny and only has 8 houses in total. There is no major points and the server is on the brink of death.

New thread?

the only question i have is if the server in the OP has no fun allowed protection bullshit mods that ruined literally every minecraft server ever

can i set retards shit on fire yes/no?

Well shit, if you fags fail I can always make a 1.7.3 beta Minecraft server. or a classicube server

No. That being said, protection only exists within a faction, so yes, you can be annoying on people who are outside a faction.

>Minecraft beta server
No, thanks.

cool
kill yourself

same number of mods on beta Minecraft compared to Minetest because no one plays it. :^)
Have you played Minetest?
Work On My Machine. tm
also, muh nostalgia

Faction war is planned. Other most important bugs such as "any member can promote himself leader" are being fixed right now, though.

Minecraft beta is buggier than Minetest. I don't know if you remember, but back in 1.7.3 the server code was separated from singleplayer code, so certain bugs (such as ghost TNT, which existed in 1.7.3) were exclusive to MP.

Please fix the beds, make it save even if just one guy sleeps on it

Could you detail your bug more in details? I'm not familiar with beds, but I assumed a personal spawn point was set when you slept on it (in the latest dev versions of Minetest, it's set by merely right-clicking, but I don't think it's the version running on the server).

Beds only set the spawn if everyone sleeps

This was patched after the 0.4.14 release, so if we want to fix it, we'd have to build the server from source.

VOTE FOR WORLD RESET
Let's wipe the world for a better dungeon generation mod. More fun for everyone.

+1

+1

-anonyma

I have an idea for a mod but it's too big of a project for me to take on for the moment, so I'm just going to describe it here.

Basically, it's a Metroid mod. You must craft the power armor but all upgrades (including replacement suits like the Varia Suit) can be crafted or found in naturally-occuring chozo ruins. Some enemies from the Metroid series would be made into mobs. Metroids would appear, but would never be seen past their larval stage unless the world name is SR388 or maybe some other parameters too since people would probably sometimes install it mid-way through a world but still want to see them.

Building from source isn't that hard, especially on linux, which servers usually run anyways.

+1 also, will the factions be reset?

It's not hard, and I'm on openSUSE, but I'm pretty lazy.

I'm writing the converter to the new, superior format. Factions can be kept or not.

Mod request:
Add locks mod, so we can share locked chests and doors

So Finland has been infiltrated by fucking niggers. Residents of Finland and the rest of you, WATCH OUT!

Someone is going around destroying everyone's bases. Spawn is destroyed.

It's probably that faggot who was complaining about indestructible stuff.

War banners coming soon.

Or, you can take the traditional farm layout of striping water and dirt and put super glow glass directly above the water.

+1

What did he mean by this?

He memed.
Please someone make a new thread.

Hype was mad about someone stealing from him
Maybe he went fuck it and set everything on fire

someone bake new bread.

making the thread in progress

NEW THREAD