The Greatest MMO of ALL Time

Guild Wars 2 is the greatest MMO next to SWTOR.

Nothing can disprove me.

That's not Runescape 2

It's Guild Wars with everything good removed.

How is that a bad thing?

Because then you're left with a game that is not good, because everything good was removed.

You still haven't proved me wrong.

Of course I have. Any MMO with any good qualities at all (such as Guild Wars) is better than GW2. Meaning GW2 cannot be the greatest MMO.

These dubs can.

Can we just disregard OP's obvious bait and talk about Guild Wars (1 and 2)? I recently started playing GW2 again and am enjoying some of the new zones.

Ur opinion is wrong because u have crippling autism. LOLOL U SUCK BALLZ

t. average gw2 fan

Guild Wars 2 nails the combat, exploration, casual style, and grouping with other players extremely well. You can basically play everything with a friend except hearts

and here we see a bait thread, anons. Remember to sage when you shitpost!

Yes by default. GW2 is simply the best MMO right now b/c there isn’t a single MMO you can name that can top GW2. GW2 gives you everything without a subscription. Best combat, world, community. Innovative system. Solid PvP. Ok ish WvW. Best PvE no question about that.

Beautiful, stable, power cap, no sub, actively developed, large, good mechanics that avoid many of the social issues in other mmo (mob tagging, power, geardrama).

Ok, I honestly can't tell if this is quality shitposting or if you're an earnest GW2 fan. It's too close to call.

A good MMO offers pretty straightforwarth PvE gameplay on a world map, eventually combined with PvP. Players level and find gear by exploring. In GW2 it’s more about aestetics and grinding materials for nice looking gear. GW2 also uses a lot of ‘non MMO’ content to keep players busy: jumping puzzles, super adventure box, fractals, gliders… It’s like a christmas tree with a lot of beautiful balls. A good MMO does not need that.

literally copied and pasted what I said in the kingdom hearts thread.
this is bait.

what OP doesn't realize is GW2 bait and hate doesn't make anger.
It just makes Holla Forums play GW1 again.

But you still can't disprove that SWTOR is the second greatest MMO on the market.

Bioware is great at making MMOs they should make a sequel to the Old Republic.