Kingdom Hearts

You want to know how to get people butthurt?

Kingdom Hearts is a gud game.

I'm playing through Re:Chain of Memories because they had a cheap copy on the 1.5 PS3 collection (and I've never played it before the GBA game, which I got for free as a gift from a childhood friend) and it's fucking magical.

The sleight system makes constructing your deck fucking fun, as most of your damage late game is through those sleights, which can clear out rooms. And before I played that, I played KH1 all the way through and it was as as fun as I remembered it and the small improvements and additional skills added in the remix version really mixed shit up.

Riku's a dumbass. fite me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uT54N
youtube.com/watch?v=ogPI690oPKE
youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't disagree.

The majority of people here enjoy the gameplay of Kingdom Hearts. This is not some controversial thing which you can use to "generate le epic butthurt xD".

Nope, it would actually be far more controversial to say that the gameplay is bad and the story is good.

Ah we have a taker!

Okay, here's the real butthurt

The story makes perfect sense, there's literally nothing wrong with playing it as an adult, "Darkness" isn't said as much as you think it is, Donald isn't annoying, I never play it on Critical and you're stupid for doing that,

and the story is _good__

If you want to generate butthurt try making a thread on how current wow is one of the greatest MMOs of all time.

It is, isn't it? I wasn't aware that it was BAD at all.

In fact, WoW is certainly the greatest GAME OF AL-

fuck my nose just started bleeding

chain of memories is the best kingdom hearts game of the ones i've played, that's for god damn sure

I really enjoyed Chain of Memories, I would never ever play another game in the series though. It played well despite the disney shit. Finally: fuck disney

I checked out KH at a library once and thought it was decent. Should I buy my own PS2 copy and continue the save file or just start over with 1.5? I only got as far as the first boss fight any way.

The story does make sense. It is the franchise lore that is actually contrived.

True it was good at the time, it's just aged rather poorly.

I remember playing and enjoying the GBA version when I was younger, it was pretty challenging from what I remember.

Yeah he kind of was in KH1
Sora almost crying: "I've been looking for you and Kairi everywhere!"
Riku laughing: "I'm alright man, you seen Kairi?"
Sora: "No I'm still looking, I thought she was with you..?"
Riku: "Nope."
-Riku vanishes-
Maleficent: "See boy? He has Donald and Goofy. He doesn't care about you!"
Riku: "YOU'RE RIGHT"

OP if you want a negative reaction from us, at least try using decent bait.
Hell you could've just made a "best looking Keyblade thread" if you wanted to follow the KH theme.

Star Seeker a shit.
Wishing Lamp is one of the best.

Do you have a PS3? If so, try out 1.5. It comes with KH 1 final mix and the PS2 version of chain of memories,

Yes, I do.

close. but no. say GW2 is.
I wouldn't care if it was openly bait I'd be angry

also played that one on the 3DS with Roxas in.
Was decent enough. Didn't have a clue about the plot though

start with 1.5.

Game was rebalanced, new abilities were added ( a lot of finishers and EXP related abilities like Tech Boost, which helps with grinding to 99 when you're fighting the Ice Titan), new secret boss, new keyblades (Ice Titan and Sephiroth drop em)

And 1.5 comes with 3D Re:Com, which connects with other games and has a few new cards.

Also 2.5 comes with KH2 Final Mix (FUCKTON OF NEW BOSSES, including the whole of Org 13, which are re-fightable over and over as bonus bosses) and Birth By Sleep (All the final mix shit for BBS included)

Also, since enough time has passed, it's very cheap.

Reckon this collection will ever come to Steam?

I really need to buy KH 2.5. I really want to fight Terra.

I got both for about 50 bucks total.

KH 1.5 was 19.99 and KH 2.5 was 29.99.

that rule for 20 buck games counts when they come in a two pack and you want both anyway.

SE is going overboard with these KH remakes, 2.8 is just absurd.

holy shit

considering that Belt Zipper Man is making actual good games when their main money cow, Final Fantasy and their other bought IPs, are running short on the profit and fun factor, it's not surprising.

Also from what I gather, it's KH3D, and the final mix secret playable episode rendered in KH3 style as a sort of graphics demo for KH3.
And some movie cutscene compilation based on the browser game Kingdom Hearts X or some shit.

Compared to 2.5 and 1.5, there's way less and it's not worth 60bux.

I liked CoM a lot.

KHIIFM is fun as hell for the gameplay and the shitty animu story is fun to laugh at.

It doesn't have to be intelligent to be fun

It just has to be fun. That's why I like KH

KH SERIES ON STEAM WHEN?

I don't think there's nothing wrong with these remakes/collections of games. Before them, the whole franchise was a fucking mess and you needed to own tons of platforms. Now instead of buying so many fucking games you just need I.5, II.5, II.8 and the future 3, plus you barely need to research the games in order to play them in the right order.

Playing BBSFM right now. There isn't a dumbass as big as Terra. Riku is, in fact, a dumbass thanks to him.

Fuck off

Well user, if it releases on steam, which anything that might be ported to PC will, it will be beneficial. You can just crack it. In fact, I played both 1.5 and 2.5 on a cfw PS3.
But I can relate with you.

Kingdom Hearts 1 is the best game in the series, Chain of Memories is pretty good, nothing afterward is worth playing. Kingdom Hearts 2 and others are just a special fx mash x to win stupid gimmicky shit random MP overhauls dumb cutscenes out the ass pants on head retarded story etc etc etc etc. KH1 and CoM are the only well thought out games with systems that work well.

Actually, KH2 wouldn't be press X to win if the game design wasn't so easy you rarely need to do anything but press X and sometimes triangle. For example, critical is a lot better when you understand how to combo magic, use your limits and drives, and just get gud. The rest of the later games are much worse off with their stupid shit. KH1 was all around the best, just because how mostly well rounded it was.

My least favorite part id that they fucked up the elegant MP from the first game with some stupid meter that has to recharge (time based). But I hate almost everything else they did too. KH2 is gimmicky bullshit the game. (Same with further sequels).

Let me guess, you keep eating damage so you have to use cure to heal yourself, but cure takes all your MP in KH2. What is the game telling you when you do that? I'll tell you what "stop getting hit you fucking retard".

Actually, I think that was an improvement over all. Even If I don't go magic on KH2 magic is still useful. In Kh1 if you dropped the wand your MP didn't fucking last at all, I just gave up on it.
KH2 mp allows you to use MP a lot and it recharges automatically after some time

Kingdom Hearts is an enjoyable series but taking itself seriously is where it jumped the shark in several ways, 3D escaped that trend a bit with Sora shooting down the game's entire premise in the first ten minutes and the overall non-serious tone of the game.

I mean, Christ, Sora fucking conducts the title-screen music with the Keyblade in the Fantasia world.

Been playing through the series myself during my current unemployment.

I'm nearing the end and I'm curious as to what people would consider as 100% completion.

Full journal, or just the extra boss fights and keyblades, as a lot of the journal is just "do this mini game again for no good reason, now get this retarded score on it"?

I'm on the 2.5 version, so Data XIII is a definite, just have to finish grinding Final Form to 7.

Full journal, fag. Although, you're right, but the score shouldn't take you more than another try.

I guess. Worst ones are going to be the fucking Mushroom XIII.

You want to get people actually butthurt around here?

Okay, here goes.

Undertale was a genuinely good game

Data XIII as in the data Organization member replays, right? The paths leading up to the chamber where you access them is a good way to grind up Final Form because of the high amount of nobodies there.

Oh, made easier by the fact that if you go to the world map from a save point while still in a Drive form, your drive gauge will be replenished when you drop off on a world again, ie go to the world map while still in Final Form and you'll be normal with a full gauge when you go back again.

Hit and miss, unfinished, had a lot of wasted potential. Not bad for what was basically a walking simulator.

I only played 1 and 2

1 was good

2 was shite

drive forms were lame and forced grinding to get floating and roll abilities which should have been standard, the story was ridiculously stupid, the shit difficulty curve which made the last boss piss easy compared to some dork with loads of swords in a courtyard and shit like atlantica and lion kang generally making the game garbo

2 gets a lot better with Final Mix though it's still the same formula. Also gives another Drive form with your limits from the first game back as abilities (Ragnarok, Sonic Edge, Strike Raid, Ars Arcanum).

Oh I'm fully aware of that, I've just been putting it off for some time. Got burned out after spending a full day just grinding Master and Wisdom forms to max.

And yes, the rematches against all the Organization members, including Roxas.

okay lol whatever helps you sleep at night

the only good thing about the final mix shit was the bosses and platforming in the cavern of remembrance, even if 70% of the bosses are just redone, forms had no point and were useless throughout the whole thing

didn't mean to strike a nerve furry, but it's just a gimmick land like atlantica which nerfed the gameplay, not to mention providing an easy grinding spot due to bad design

That has yet to be seen

a competently made game with some high points that made it stand out from other games related to it even though it lacked a lot of aesthetic appeal. What every indie game should at least do.

WEW
E
W

Well, althoght a mini-game, they were added in final mix and they're a pretty fun and tough challenge. I had fun with most of them, except the one on Pirates of the Caribean.

You're only saying random stuff on Undertale? How it is unfinished? I think is what Toby Fox inteded it to be, and it have a lot of gameplay to be called a walking simulator, both in genocide and peaceful, even if it's an entry level bullet hell.

Shit opinion. Also
At this point, KH1 being better than 2 is nothing more than a meme for me, like the faggots who think Castlevania CotM is any good and not a complete failure in both clasic and metroidvania.

im still excited for this series and i don't know why
I'm about to finish BBS. Never did get to play it. its some fun shit

I want the gummi missions back.

Castlevania CotM was great.

at least you acknowledged it was an opinion

I do believe 2 dropped the ball in many ways although it wasn't a bad game.

I cannot understand how 2 was a more enjoyable experience than 1 though, care to elaborate?

which type, kh1 or 2?

Just in general, but I loved 2 and its customization.

If you want a good metroidvania Castlevania game, I recommend Harmony Of Dissonance which brings the series back to its roots by featuring a Belmont and providing a fantastic OST by an amazing composer.

My brethren

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. 1 have to be definitively the most restrictive game of all the serie compared with the tons of heartless and how fast you can move in the other entries. It is understandable since it's the first one.
I agree that KH2 is far easier than one, but that's because 2 improved in almost everything, from the camera to abilities and even the magic system. Of course, mostly gimmicks and flashy lights, but I like that, same reason I liked no more heroes.
As I said, it comes down to taste, but "Balance" is pretty stupid in a single player game where you're supposed to be a power house, specially since proud and critical makes it a challenge more enjoyable than 1 proud mode.

Also, Gummi missions 2 > Gummi Missions 1.

My nigger. I understand why people doesn't like Harmony of Dissonance, but it's pretty solid to be a shit copy of SOTN. And Juste's Room is just the best fucking part, along with item crashes and Maxim mode.

I thought the card system was fucking awesome

what 1 did not have in speed it had in control when it actually mattered, during the fights it was nice to feel grounded and ready to dodge compared to 2 when you're either floating about with no traction at all in a drive or going at running speeds that made no sense, i felt i was getting hit a lot more in 2 because the dodging wasn't on point and by the end of the game everything fires 300 hits at you

also a big point i didn't mention was the 'context sensitive' moves by pressing triangle, they were useless and overly flashy, just wasting time and mp and could be done instead of many of the context sensitive moves needed to beat the game, mashing triangle is not good gameplay

also atlantica

Hard mode isn't finished and Toby has yet to deliver on both that and the content patch constantly mentioned in the bonus area with his self-insert, details are brought up or not explained such as the hypothesized result of a human with a boss monster soul or that humans erected the Barrier but supposedly don't have magic (I was expecting some form of prompt to nab Toriel or Asgore's soul after reading those tablets and was disappointed it wasn't ever explored), Chara's a walking plothole and even alludes to being as such, Flowey doesn't appear whatsoever outside of brief glimpses after the Ruins up until you beat Asgore Alphys is let off the hook very very easily even though she's committed atrocities and covered them up

I'm just disappointed that Disney is watching KH3 more closely than previous games. The newest one replaces fucking summons with Disney Land rides. Disney apparently realized the games were popular and decided the games weren't shilling for them hard enough. A lack of summons severely cuts down on the number of Disney movies that can be represented. The fact that one of the fucking boss battles (Rock Titan) centers around a Disney Land ride fucking worries me. I think it's going to start decaying fast from here, just like when Miyamoto noticed the Paper Mario games and decided to fuck everything up because it wasn't his Mario.

The story is shit, the gameplay is mostly shit, and a main plot point came out of fucking nowhere to pander in order for you to get the "happy" ending. Game was shit, but I want to see its battle mechanics explored more deeply by an actually good game.

Hard mode was getting to a more generally satisfactory level of difficulty and then I get a big "fuck you I'm probably not going to finish it" from the developer after maybe 1/8th of the game.

Here's a hint as to why.
He's not a good enough developer to make a decent hard mode

Probably, the game's touted as a one-man effort even though he received an absolute metric ass-ton of help and you can see a lot of places where he was helped. Rabbit shopkeeper and her shop in Snowdin's artstyle isn't consistent with the rest of the game, for instance, and both of those were drawn by Temmie Chang. Rabbit shopkeeper is the only monster with breasts

Either that or he realized with Hard Mode he was basically going to need to redesign more than half to 75% of the game because many events even in the Ruins were changed along with harder variants of existing enemies and ones from later in the game showing up earlier.

I fucking hope it wasn't Nomura.

Nomura never said that he took out summons. I remember an interview where he said that allies and summons as disney characters were going to return. I thought that the rides were just a bonus feature.

Then I was just jumping to conclusions, or misinformed. Feel free to bully.

Disney rides are still probably a stupid idea though and likely caused by Disney getting their panties in a bunch.

Well sora… donald… goofy, the first one was nice, but then everyone became xenohart.

I kekked a little.

Just equip dodgeroll without that other step stuff and you're set. Is exactly like KH1 dodgeroll, but that's not exactly good since in 2 you have to move a lot more than you did in one, in fact, in 1 when you actually had to move it wasn't too helpful, in fights like Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth, for example, dodging have to be done almost perfectly or use glide. I understand if you like that, but in 2 there is more than 2 ways to dodge, which is something I like, since there's more posibilities for you to take on the fight.

I do agree with you with reaction commands, hence why I "gimmicks and flashy lights", but it is actually good in some fights, like some of Organizations XIII, namely Marluxia's, to prevent your hit countdown to reach 0. It was hit or miss, but final mix improved it with the new bosses. The wasting time is also understandable.

Nigger, KH1 Atlantica was a mistake. At least KH2 atlantica was a musical.

That doesn't sound unfinished, just that you're not happy with the end result. The game is solid as in it have it story completed and a solid gameplay. I don't know if the hardmode was supposed to be released with the game, in which case I can agree with you, but it stands on it's own without it.

About Flowey and Alphys, the notes in Alphys laboratory imply that Flowey was involved in most of the bad shit happening there, amd that he was following you considering he have the same ability that you and Sans share. Alphys did a lot of bad shit like the expirements on monsters, but it didn't bother anyone because monsters are pansies.

Kingdom Hearts is a censored game. Ergo, I won't play it.

But don't you know? Goofy died in KH2

But not really.
I did found that scene hilarious rather than cringe worthy. He even mentions that he gets hit in the head periodically

KH1 did not age as well as kingdom hearts 2, mostly the combat is far stiffer and slower.

birth by sleep was the best, dream drop distance tried but the active abilities that made me love birth by sleep were so nerfed most of the time it was more damage to just combo.

I hated the Gummi ship sections and hope they don't come back.

Since when?

Re:CoM would be a great game if it weren't for so little content worst of all no New Game+ to transfer all that hard work raising CP and building a powerful and fun deck.

It hurts seeing what holds back so many games sometimes.

You should investigate Mega Man Battle Network fucking immediately.

I was talking about FFXV but yeah good point

Shit taste Hitler

How triggering

Also, ideal playthrough order is 2,3,5,6, 1 if you're bored, 4 if you hate yourself.

Hard mode is totally missing past the contents of the demo with a disclaimer that Toby will likely never get around to actually completing it, if that's not unfinished I don't know what is. I'm definitely not happy with the end result due to how much is brought up and then never explored to any capacity.

Flowey bothers me because of 90% of the game going by without any word from him, only showing up at the beginning and the end. I was expecting a progress-report to him at the end of every area with a furthering tantrum that you weren't giving up and killing if you remained pacifistic or you were seeing things his way if you'd killed a monster since the last time you saw him. Alphys bothers me because monsters are supposed to be creatures so emotional that the intent to kill one is more damaging than the weapon they're struck with, and yet she's let off the hook with no actual repercussions or judgment from her peers despite her experimentation on her fellow man and attempts to cover up what she'd done. Also the hamhanded romance subplot with Undyne that went nowhere and was built on false pretenses.

I want to give Terra the benefit of the doubt and believe he was just way too trusting because of how sheltered he was being raised by Eraqus after whatever happened to his parents.

You have a whole game to play that it finishes. It just happen to lack a hard difficulty. Is like saying games without a harder difficulty are incompleted, or without New Game+.
What do you mean, exactly?

Although I think that's a good idea, the point on having Flowey as final boss is to have a twist, even if his laugh at the beggining didn't give you that idea already.
As I said, monsters are pansies. Also, in the end the monsters she "killed" didn't really die, just became deformed and mixed, that's why nobody cared. The romance was pushed, but it doesn't bother me in particular, as cringe worthy as it was.

What bothers me from Terra is that he is like one of those Emo anime characters like Sasuke, but at the same time he tries too hard to be good.

He's shown to be the obvious main antagonist at the beginning of the fucking game.

If you played a Devil May Cry game, and part way through a harder difficulty it made you switch to an easier mode because that difficulty was unfinished, would you consider the game finished? This applies to many other games.

Terra is nothing like Sasuke or the characters you're thinking of. He was legitimately a nice guy who only wanted to do good and had the shit luck of first meeting bad guys everywhere he went kicking himself for his mistakes and just trying to do his job.

Yeah, he had a lot of bad luck on that sense, Still, the guy had darkness in his heart from the beginning and he knew it.
Eraqus wasn't of much help either.

Agreed, that's why I mentioned the laugh. HOWEVER, Flowey made me feel that I was going to actually fight big bad monster considering that he was a piece of shit himself, which was the wrong impression on purpose. He was a plot device from the beginning but he wasn't necessary for the rest of the game until the very end.

user, the difficulty of the game is steady in the pacifist route, while in the genocide you just hit a wall. If you want a harder challenge, that's cool, but I swear I can't see how that means the game is unfinished.
I think you mean that hard mode ends abruptly, but that's because the hardmode was just some sort of demo, the game itself is finished. Look at it as in You can only play the first 5 levels of DMC3in Dante Must Die, but only those. That doesn't mean you can't play on hard, making it a finished game without Dante must Die.

Top fucking kek.

Lack of gamemode =/= Lack of content
Seriously, mate, stop being dense.

Yes, but halfbaked content like all of blunderfail/SFV = unfinished game.

I don't know about that OP but I do know that a lot of KHfags get massively butthurt when I tell them ''The World Ends With You" is better than KH. One retard I told this to at a con sperged out so badly that he followed me around for the rest of the day scowling.

At least KH3D is in 60fps. That game has some incredibly fun boss fights, so I'm looking forward to fighting them again in 60fps.

You're being retarded on purpose?
Also, I'm not a lot in SF, but I don't see how it is an unfinished game considering it's main purpose is being a competitive fighter. I'm guessing the lack of content, like fighters and modes. Undertale is a complete game that happens to lack a hardmode, which wasn't even going to exist to begging with.
You're just butthurt because it isn't what you wanted, probably.

Games like KH tends to attract a lot of autists, guessing is the idealistic point of view.

I think KH1.5 did a good job of updating KH1 to feel more fresh.

No, it just happens to lack 90% of the hard difficulty with a disclaimer that it's very likely to not ever be finished beyond that point. You've glossed over this several times now, it's not a complete game.

I mean the aforementioned story elements that are never brought up ever again, the biggest to me being the two following points: humans supposedly cannot use magic, but mention is made that human mages built the Barrier, and that humans are capable of absorbing boss monster souls. The former can be chalked up to monsters' stupidity (after all Toriel's a fucking dope even though she's the stated brains behind Asgore's throne), but the latter is brought up as though it's going to go somewhere and then is brought up never again, even at the points where one would think it applies after the deaths of Toriel and Asgore when there's a boss monster soul lingering for you to absorb.

My issue with Flowey isn't that he's the final boss (matter of fact Flowey's boss was probably the most memorable part of the game), it's that he's not heard from at any point until he takes the souls for himself after you leave the ruins even though he seems like he'd be constantly checking up on you in a far more direct manner.

An incomplete game would imply you cannot finish it's story, which is actually what the game revolves around even ganeplay wise. You can do that just fine. With or without the hardmode demo, is a complete game. Hardmode wasn't even intended to exist, and as proof, you need an special way to access it.

Plot holes just mean Toby is incompetent at writing the story with consistency, but I don't see how that makes the game incomplete. It's either that or those things were left open to interpretation on purpose, which is unlikely.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's clear that monsters are pretty stupid.

As I said, probably a plot twist, along the line of "Oh, this irrelevant character was actually really important". I agree that him checking on you was a good idea, but I already said it's not necessary.

Okay

Alphys did nothing wrong, she's literally just a NEET who was told to save monsters lives and given a lab, ASGORE is more at fault here than her.

Toriel is fucking batshit crazy and shouldn't be let around children

friendly reminder KH will not be released on PC because of Utada Hikaru

Fuck off, you autistic fucking bag of shit. No one fucking likes your proto-Tumblr garbage. Only Gaiafaggots and Quadraniggers can stomach trash that forces two absolutely shit brands together and form a disgusting and utterly hideous monstrosity.

I hope you fucking get lost in the woods and fucked by bears, you degenerate fuck. You don't deserve peace and solitude, you deserved to get fucked every single second of every single day by massive cocks covered in massive thorns.
Fuck you, fuck your autistic fanbase and especially fuck Kingdom Hearts.

It's SE and Disney's fault for being jews.

Utada did nothing wrong.

Pretty goodpasta tbh

Jokes on you dickbag, I already occasionally get lost in the woods and get fucked by bears there while im at it.

My anus is completely ruptured from the thorns from my brutal assfucking sessions but that dosent stop me from being a gigantic KH playing faggot now does it?

Nope

Where were you? we were waiting. Do you know how late you are?

HEY EVERYONE, THE ORDER OF BUTTHURT IS HERE! YAAAAAAAY!

No, it doesn't. I also see that it doesn't automatically send you back to Reddit.

I know this has been said to death, but jesus fucking christ just STOP
it made sense to give the main character a home world
it made sense to make an antagonist to match and give him a backstory
hell, I didn't like it, but it still KIND OF made sense to make a not-jedi school world
BUT HOLY FUCK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
you know, it'd be nice if the fucking disney characters could be given ACTUAL importance to the goddamn story again, instead of being palette cleansers in-between the anime shit

No. What you have to say is just these three words
kill yourself weeaboo

No?

I'd love to see Dr. Facilier in a KH game. He was the only good part of Princess and the Frog.

Yes?

Maybe, if you ask nicely.

Please kill yourself?

No

Fuck you

No?

can you two just fuck already

No?

Mickey had importance through 1 & 2, and Yen Sid is also still pretty important and he's from the Fantasia movie.

The problem with making Disney characters more important to the plot is that Disney will be more touchy with them, as in they probably won't do that much, since Nomura can't do anything he wants with them.

Yeah, he's not, at least to me. What's annoying is sora in KH2, with every opening cutscene requiring sora to ask where riku and kairi are. It wasn't that annoying in the first game because Sora didn't do it as often as he did in the sequal.

He actually asked in every world he visited. His whole motivation was to find Kairi and Riku, so it's obvious he'd ask a lot about it and to everyone he could.
I think what got annoying was the voice, maybe.

I want to join them

I don't understand why I felt the way I did, or why I still feel the way I do.

If you love Kingdom Hearts then you'll love Vagrant Story.

This one?

But have you purchased Simple and Clean soap.

Ye..yes

Did you feel shivers while watching it just now?

Y..yes

Explain to me the plot of this game using only one word.

DARKNESS!

DARKNESS

DARKNESS

DARKNESS

LIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

I STARE AT YOUR ASS

Kingdom Hearts is a good game, and the people who played the games at a younger age (elementary/middle school aged) tend to have a fonder memory of it and still pay attention to story due to growing up with it. Older anons tend to not give a fuck and just like CUHRAYZEE-lite gameplay.
You could have just made a normal thread.

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

NIGGERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE, OH BABY, DONT GO

Dropped the ball right there Sqeenix. Of you're going for shit contrived titles go all in

II.8 is right on the cover user.

Kek of fucking course it is, dodmt click on the image. Never changw squeenix, never change. actually please do, give us Squaresoft back please

That's a funny way of spelling 358

Threadly reminder that the movie takes out all the fight scenes and most Disney world scenes
Re;coded turned out ok, why couldn't we get that?

358/2 days is really fucking long compared to Re:Coded. I wanted a whole remake that you could play multiplayer online or even local, tho. Same with BBS, mirage Arena feels lonely by yourself.

KH is a shit game and shit series.

Prove me wrong.

Yeah, I would've loved playing multiplayer again
Versus matches are where the character differences really shined
Still miffed you had to use cheats to unlock True Xemnas
Also they should've put in the missing missions
All of them

Cool a kingdom hearts thre-

News at 11

ReCom is great but the story is a fucking drag. Remove the fucking beautiful spritework and the game isn't as magical. Still 10/10 gameplay though.

idk gameplay might b gud; but, aesthetic is so ugly I'd rather gouge my eyes out than play it

Can we all agree that BBS's writing was extremely cringeworthy at times? It was the only game in the entire series that made me groan and skip every cutscene because the characters don't act like humans and they never just sit down and talk and instead run away from another the moment they aren't killing something.

The story was sacrificed for the gimmick of having 3 characters.

Fun fact: Nomura's art style is a real fashion trend in Japan, only slightly exaggerated.

Well, that's cool.

Everyone had his reasons to run. Terra was butthurt and confused, Vent wanted to chase Terra, and Aqua had to chase both.
The story itself isn't cringe worthy, is most of the dialogue, specially with bitch ass Terra.

Takahara needs to stop.

fuck off

playing the ps3 collections,kh1 was about as good as i remembered, #2 even better. birth by sleep had shit voice acting but was still an ok game. but re:com which i had stayed away from because fuck cards turned out to be the best of the whole lot.

Well, yeah. They really aren't. They're cartoonish superpowered transdimensional beings that transverse entire alternate cartoon universes while in a video game. So they're cartoony while at the same time being video game characters. They never had a chance.

They're still more masculine than numales.

But

Yeah, those landwhales would love those fuccbois.

Donald sounds charming in German…just saying.

Why do all Japanese men look so damn pretty. It's more creepy than attractive. What happen to rugged asians?

jews forcing their gay propaganda on them after loosing ww2

The Jews Fear the Samurai

Rugged jap men are actually a different race from modern japanese people. Ask a japanese history expert about it.

I am conflicted about japanese and their male fashion. In korea males even do plastic surgery, because its not expensive.

But at the same time i like various sentai series and japanese bands. Would be much cooler if they didn't try to be so gay though.

Pic related should be an appropriate fashion for asian men.

I also must say i blame west for this shit. Initially all those fucked up hairs and gay costumes came from western rock, because it promoted femine look on a man.

Why plastic surgery? It just makes them look alien and fake. Well not your pic, but you know what I mean.

And to think Rock is considered hardcore and manly. When you actually think about it, it's full of these men who spend too much time on their hair, make up, and clothes.

That makes sense.

Because having a hard, rugged body meant you were a dirt-poor farm worker. Pale skin and a slender aesthetic meant you could afford to sit on your ass all day.

Supercalifragalisticexpialadarkness

Even though the sound of it
Is something quite a darkness
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound like Mansex

Supercalifragalisticexpialadarkness!

They're really fucking gay, even as a glam rock band, tho.
Also, I hate to sound Tumbler-ish, but what does make a man exactly manly? I think someone pointed out already that manly men are considered gay in japan. I think manly have to do with sex appeal, and that's defined by the opposite sex, same with what's feminine.

The word rock is pretty extensive. The stuff that Elvis played isn't the same as Kiss, and they're both considered Rock.

Oh goody, a KH thread.

Can we all take a moment to gasp at how depressingly ugly Way to Dawn is?
I wouldn't care much if it were just another, expendable, non-story focused keyblade, but the fact that it was made Riku's standard keyblade is fucking jaw dropping. How the fuck did Nomura aprove this shit? It's easily the ugliest keyblade by far.

Because they have good taste.

Looking good is important if you want to be absolutely perfect.

there's worse, trust me.

In my opinion, it's not really all that bad. It's an extension of riku's personality, that twilight shit, and it retains the design of the Soul Eater sword. But yeah, it's just kinda meh.

I like the divewing better. Actual cutting edge, too.

I think one thing that would make the design better is if the tip or the key part of it wasn't so "put together" looking and if the demon wing actually turned into a folded angel wing at the end.

Divewing is the shit, my favorite next to Oblivion

American libraries shit on all others.

Hopefully they accidentally kill the series.

SFV is so fucked, they threw out a half finished DLC character.

Except compose for Square.

That should've been posted sooner.

Too focused on fuccbois.

PUT YOUR AUTISM TO GOOD USE AND PLAY THE MGS SERIES YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT.

YOU GOT 8 GAMES AND A DEMO, NOW GET GOING SOLDIER

Get the legacy collection, Ground zeros, MGSV, and Rising, and you got it all

Hope you like it pal, its quite the ride

ur gey

But I've only played KHII and after trying to replay it years later, it reeked of dog shit.

MGS I've played every game up to MGS3.

Fuck both series.
Fucking kept accidentally snapping necks when I tried getting hostages.
I accidentally found out nutshots are better than headshots.

Well someones gotta do it, i know for a fact some people played the entire series here.

I also hope you can find a game you like someday user, or lower your tastes so everything becomes decent.

No satan ur gey.

I got it for like five bucks at a closing Movie rental store.

I have games I like, it's just that most of the games I loved died.

You know you could just emulate all of the games except dream drop distance right?

They run near perfectly on emulators too, although the final mix versions are much more of a pain in the ass to get emulated though.

And if you dont like much games, just try looking for stuff and looks cool, trust your gut. Thats what i did, especially when i was younger, and it fucking works.

Why would I wanna emulate Kingdom Hearts of all things?

Fuck, thanks for making me remember the Tony Hawk series has gone to shit…

I dunno if anyone in the thread has said, but 3 is only the end of the xehanort arc and they have planned another entire series after this.

More like you should kill yourself you degenerate. OY VEY I CAN'T LOOK AT THIS STUPID SLUTS PANTIES ANYMORE.

The only good thing about Selphie "I want trains to fuck my pussy" was her pantsu.

So. Anyone here play the mobile game?

Is daybreak town the keyblade graveyard from BBS?

The mobile game didn't actually have any canon content until recently. They actually JUST added the story part they're going to tell in 2.8 recently. Before that and even now the game broke so much fucking canon.

True enough, im just tossing out ideas of what the place could have been before rave tornado desert planet with keys

What did he mean by this?

I bought and tried Kingdom Hearts on PCSX2 and the HD collection for PS3. Game is 30fps piece of shit. You spam attacks like an autist on a bunch of marbles. Where is the great game?

archive.is/uT54N

That's a bold statement for him to make.

4U

>>>/cuteboys/

UUUU

Not big enough to contain my autism

YES. MORE LORE. GIVE IT TO ME

youtube.com/watch?v=ogPI690oPKE

Not one word, but the best I could get.

Mah nigga

Oh boy, time to get back on Nomura's wild ride

SOON

I dropped Re:CoM yesterday because it was too repeatable and boring.
Floors should have been shorter by a half.

You're missing out on one of the cooler boss fights and themes.

Don't worry I've listened to the whole soundtrack.

Am I the only one who hates disney in these games?

Fucking hell I have to ass burger for a minute.

I have this retarded plot thing in my head that will never happen but it totally could. Spoilered because I can.

Sora still has Xion inside of his heart. Her presence still over burdens Sora's heart even when he's returned the light to the keyblade bearers. Yen Sid tells Kairi in training after KH3 that Kairi is special because she is a girl. And through the birds and the bees Kairi has the gift to hold a new heart in the form of an "egg".

Xion gets extracted from Sora's heart and placed inside Kairi's. Then at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3's credits we see Radiant Garden seven years later with Kairi grown up ruling the castle because she's Ansem the Wise's niece/granddaughter. Thus Kairi inherets the castle. By then Kairi has a young child who's name is Noi (which is a name of someone I know).

Who's the father? That's a mystery that willl have to be unlocked in Kingdom Hearts IV.

Please no.

Quads confirm

KHIV
NEVER
EVER

And I'm perfectly confy with this. Thanks meme magic.

God he is such a slut.

I don't hate the games, but I just want a resolution in my lifetime.

Nomura better not do this

Nomura or Sora? either way, dubs confirm

I would have preferred this game without all the disney shit, actually.

played KH 2 for first time and i got pretty far in the game. It is enjoynable the combat, alltho the button smash is getting old but the major issues i had in the game are the mp system, some of map designs and bosses are boring, whole exploring the map is not rewarding and the ariel quest. It did better some cases but still it loses to KH1 but hey this is the impression i got in 18h in the game.

Retarded fan-theories thread?

Final Fantasy VII isn't over until JENOVA is extracted and expelled from the Lifestream. All of its cells, memetic data, and its distinct Lifestream itself has to be purged. That includes all monsters.

A throwaway point of interest is the key to this. We already know how to extract and guide Lifestream. It's something the Cetra did regularly: It's called a Sending. Marlene is the only one capable of doing this, being the last Cetra.

The climax of FFVII as a whole will involve a timeskip until Marlene is somebody you can have in or at least take with the party, at which point you will have the ability to make defeating monsters a permanent reduction to their numbers in the world rather than returning them to Lifestream. Or perhaps some sort of purification element. The total removal of JENOVA from the biosphere also raises the possibility of redeeming Sephiroth himself, depending on how much of his sanity can be regained by purging 'mother'. He, Cloud, Vincent, Genesis, and Weiss have all been fucked on a very personal level by JENOVA, and it's basically going to the The Expendables scenario of "everyone with the highest powerlevel got angry at the same enemy at the same time".

KH1 is my favorite.
I think the other games are still fun and I still like BBS a lot, but I found this video while poking around and he was right about everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
I don't know how to webm a 50 minute video

It's good in the first game but kinda bad in the rest of them.