The Galactic Aryan Imperative

Holla Forums, we must spread across the stars.
It's humanity's Destiny. Untold abundances, challenges and promises await us out there in the starry expanse.

We all know the current kike-infested system of capitalist democracy is holding technological progress back at an ever slowing rate. It does not benefit those in charge for free energy and endless planetary space to be accessible to all. Once we reach the stars, the global control ends.

So, this thread is focused on exploring nascent technologies, fringe science and Tesla/NS research in looking into how we will spread an Imperium across space once we secure this planet from the current order.

Some Facts

Can you imagine the glory, anons? Can you see it? We must keep it at the forefront of our minds, even in these early days/

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-03-future-space-colonization-terraforming-habitats.html
davidmyatt.info/development-numinous-way-2012.html
cultureofthenoene.wordpress.com/beyond-earth/
youtu.be/J62kX6ubBNA
johndenugent.com/english/kabbalistic-top-russian-rabbi-says-jews-sent-by-aliens-to-betray-the-world-hillary-weirdness-joseph-farrell-oxford-phd-on-yahweh-the-alien/
regardingdavidmyatt.wordpress.com/myatt-vindex-destiny-of-the-west/
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

phys.org/news/2017-03-future-space-colonization-terraforming-habitats.html

"Terraforming Mars can be divided into two phases. The first phase is warming the planet from the present average surface temperature of -60° C to a value close to Earth's average temperature to +15° C, and recreating a thick CO² atmosphere. This warming phase is relatively easy and quick, and could take ~100 years. The second phase is producing levels of O² in the atmosphere that would allow humans and other large mammals to breath normally. This oxygenation phase is relatively difficult and would take 100,000 years or more, unless one postulates a technological breakthrough."

How do you expect to expand to the stars when we can't even control a single flat fucking disc?

KEK

seriously don't

Should probably solve the white genocide and cultural marxism problem first, and the Jewish question. You realize they have control of the nukes, and not us - right?

Plenty of threads and work being done to counter that, user. This is a thread for Phase 2.

because its a mental escape to think about how cool and fulfilling it would be. keep looking at the stars goy.

Wrong. What the involution of the Kali yuga is, is the harnessing of a tech that takes over the Earth, rather than works with it.
How do you think they built Stonehenge? Easter island? They used their vril. Their victory. Their third eye. Their spiritual powers of anti gravity.
We need to abandon this technology and rediscover our spiritual sciences.

If we ever wanted to do that we'd need to have everybody from /sci/ and Holla Forums working on schematics that'd be put into the public domain and spread everywhere. Have a Holla Forumsack crowdfund it and ensure the crew is white. Autists can really focus when they want to, but I don't see them pulling this off.

I think you're underestimating the importance of a solid logo.

The galactic empire is already being built by the remnants of the Third Reich. They control the poles externally preventing all realistic space travel on this earth. They're holding it down on the Moon and Mars with untouchable outposts waiting for the Kali Yuga to end.

Those faithful and loyal to the end will be liberated. The rest of whatever filth is left will be stuck with the problem they created here on earth. Forced to clean up the aftermath in small numbers like the last cataclysm. Then the cycle begins again for those left.

Meanwhile Holla Forums will be in space doing cool astronaut space marine shit.

Pajeet Garbage. Fuck off Rajesh

Reminder that the vedic religion actually stems from the aryans who conquered the pajeets. While pajeets practice it now, it is "ours" so to speak.

This user has the right idea. It's not wrong to have big ambitions but they have to grounded in reality.
Mars will present the next step for preserving our race. Musky wants an average ticket to be $300,000. The average sub-human does not

1. Have this kind of money
2. Have an adventurous spirit or willingness to put his or her life on the line.
3. Live in a location that cannot support it's existence

Of course the Jew will want to stop the spread of humanity as they don't want their cattle escaping the pen. But at this point it's looking like permanent occupation is going to be a thing.

Life would be hard on Mars at the beginning, but with the hard graft and labour of our people we can build a true home for our people. And we won't make the same mistakes again.

But we shouldn't forget Earth, never put all your eggs in one basket.

What are you smoking user? I haven't seen a shred of evidence of anything your talking about.

It’s a nice fan fic with a touch of wish fulfilment but you don’t seriously believe this?

Space Imperium founded on non causal technology then?

I've read something like this before actually. If I recall correctly, 'neo-nazi satanists' David Myatt and Ryan Fleming wrote about using 'acausal technology' to create a space faring empire. Some of it is interesting but it gets a bit esoteric

davidmyatt.info/development-numinous-way-2012.html

cultureofthenoene.wordpress.com/beyond-earth/

What do we do till then? I want to live to see space :(

If you want an illitarate retarded you'd know that this is one of the main occult beliefs of Hitler's high command such as Admiral Dönitz and the SS. Hindu-Aryans created Hinduism after the hyperborean came down thru the Euphrates.
Kill yourself

The average one may not, but some of them will want to, and realistically nobody will stop them. Their shitskin genetics will taint the already small population colonizing it, ensuring most of the descendants and eventual native population will be ugly mixed-breeds just like here on earth.

For fuck sake, that Big Bang Theory faggot Elon Musk wants to send a bunch of cucks to live on Mars in a few years doesn't he?

We can't have a 'diverse' rabble of unremarkable millenials and boomers be the first colonists REEEEE

youtu.be/J62kX6ubBNA

Dubs of unortunate truth.

Nobody's forcing you to race mix user. If anyone well versed in Natsoc philosophy where to live there they would never race mix.
Anyway user like on earth there's bound to be different location for human colonization.

Remember space is a dangerous place :^). Anything can happen.

Anyway our focous should be fixing the problems on earth first.

We will get to do that, but first we must cleanse the earth of non whites to have nothing holding us back.

I think we need an Aryan imperium. Whites are degenerate because we have no common goal to work for. I don't even care about colonizing space per se, but believe it could motivate whites to work towards something more exciting than our current goal of feeding an exponentially increasing population of niggers.

The problem is not how many habitable worlds there are but how far away everything is. Invent ftl and then we can talk

The Candidus (shining whiteness in latin) Empire!

Oh sweet, another one of these 'lets just give our homeland to jews and niggers' threads.

That's child's play user like throwing a balloon in the air. We're talking true space travel outside the solar system something in which is impossible for the surface world. The key is in the poles. The ancients knew this. The Nazi's knew this. They're all trapped here in this little ball of theirs they tried to destroy. The space debris further makes their need to try and leave this planet more desperate before it's too late.

The anti-gravity technology they recovered makes this a non-issue. If the "elites" had this, as some in the New Age faggy world would have you believe, then they wouldn't be shitting the bed over Trump and constantly moving up the time table for escaping Earth from 1,000 years to 100 years within a couple years of announcing the former. They're trapped and they know it. The Germans were allowed to "rediscover" the exit from this realm on purpose. They were chosen. The reckoning will be theirs.

You are already traveling through space at 390 kilometers per second, on a craft which is capable of supporting life indefinitely. We dont need a new craft, we need to clean up this existing one.

Who has funds to put down on a Holla Forums space program? We make gravity weapons, destroy kike from orbit!

Sieg Hiel! We must recover the tech of our brothers and unite with the Reich! When we do, the war will begin again and the kikes will be exterminated!

Tungsten rods for israel

we cannot and should not attempt anything new until we have eradicated the world of nonwhites - especially jews. you dont build on a shitty foundation

Dubs confirm! PRAISE KEK!

Done. Next?

Nobody said let's abandon the planet. We said let's go to space after we win and make a fucking thing of it

Huh, no wonder why Poland can't into space

I'm down. I unironically want to take my wife and two boys of planet to go conquer another one.

We discussed this over the last two days. The bell is the antigravity antigravity drive for the haunebu 3. It's the engine.
ALSO REMEMBER TO SEIG HEIL AND ROMAN SALUTE IF YOU EVER SEE ONE

This. Our people are already shit kicked into the ground with no reason to care about a future that no longer seems possible. Give them the incentive that this is the beginning of a galactic empire and the blood thirsty Generation Zyklon will fight to the death.

Not all bergs (or steins) are jews, far from it. In the US, possibly, but not in Germany. Jews adopted German-like surnames to better blend-in with their victim.

no, user
KECKSBURG

kek spurg

But it's not about the average subhuman, is it? It's about the extreme outliers that manage to get over and who proceed to have children that regress to their racial mean, effectively bringing their whole population over in a few generations. When will you retards learn? Every single non-White has to die before we leave this rock. They must not be allowed to break quarantine.

I don't think you've taken into account just how fucking long it takes to get to those "100 billion stars". You can't exactly hop a bus to 70 Virginis for a merry vacay on the beach.

If you want to keep it at the forefront, then at least be fucking realistic.

this is a project on a time scale you have yet to fathom yet

Yes, I know it's the engine. I also really enjoy the idea that space nazis were zipping around above Kecksberg when, suddenly, one of their engines decides to fuck off.

It should be part of the platform of the next major NatSoc party, tbh.

Not were , are. They are zipping around. Over kecksburg and all over the place. Look and you'll see them

Didn't say they stopped. Just glad they learned to bolt down their engines.

T-minus how long until faggot shills ruin this thread with flat earth and moon landing hoax faggotry?

Did you have the dream too?

We already have FTL though. Just gotta get it out of black project hell. Part of me hopes Trump has the drive to do something like that. Were he smart he'd at least put together an off-world colonization project, perhaps under the guise of the COG program.

user what we need to do is think of the best weapons platforms to use from space. We can do this Holla Forums its our destiny. Muslims are forbidden from using space, niggers can't fly and gooks are unoriginal.

Hey has there ever been a Jew on the moon or in space? I wonder if the Jew fears space?

Shit I miss that phrase being thrown around back on old Holla Forums. Haven't seen it said in years

Earth is flat and enclosed retard. This is the only place we have. Fight for it.

You can stay here then faggot

Checked
WE FIGURED OUT THE MOUNTING BOLTS
kek

PROTIP
best way to protect yourself from illuminati, masons, reptilians and THEM is to use a tinfoil hat

I strongly suggest anons read these infographics in response to 'why space?' and 'let's sort our shit out here first'

You faggots won't even move to the northwest to grow a white ethnostate, let alone move to space. Stop all this fantastical LARPing and get up here

I am. Immediately after visiting Carbondale for the eclipse.

Are there any theories on what those inscriptions mean/do?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is Kecksburg worth visiting to look for ayylmaos? It's only about an hour north of here, holy fuck

The Jews cannot be allowed to get into space or have this planet. They would wind up destroying the universe in a twisted act of Tikkun olam.

Who do you think the reptilians are user and why do you think they're projecting them working with the remnants of the Third Reich?

johndenugent.com/english/kabbalistic-top-russian-rabbi-says-jews-sent-by-aliens-to-betray-the-world-hillary-weirdness-joseph-farrell-oxford-phd-on-yahweh-the-alien/

I actually saw the video where he said it in front of a large group of Russians a few weeks ago or so, and now I check for this thread and it's already been removed, but the Rabbi did say exactly what John De Nugent reports.

Why the fuck are you all posting this ugly fucking faggot's face around lately? He looks exactly like a creep I once knew that larped as a BDSM photographer to get underage girls, and spent all his money on BDSM BS instead of basic shit.

Must be a genetic thing. Ugly kike smiley, I ever see you I'm gonna curb stomp you.

I dream it every night my man

The Arcturians will fuck up the Jews.

Seriously though, the Aryan and the Jew are earth-bound manifestations of two extra-terrestrial/cosmic/spiritual forces, with other emanations out there. We are in a cosmic blood feud. It will probably not end here, but if we make it to space we will have a massive advantage.

In this statement is the ultimate redpill.

Jesus christ these sort of threads are cancer.

Only good outside of atmosphere where radiation won't rain down and make the launch area unusable. Unless there is an existential threat that requires disregarding the consequences (Footfall, anyone?) The best place to fire them would be at around 1/2 way to lunar orbit.

pic related, its almost like you want to stay controlled by jews

More white people exist now than at any time in history. The problem is not our population, the problem is our spirit and (((those))) whom constrict it.

Try physically on the moon. Literally the best place to launch an Orion craft from because you can get all your materials for it directly from the moon.

This is how you sound. Whites will always explore and be enriched because of it

Spread your lips around my dick, OP.

All of you need to quit being faggots.
You think the Jews are going to let you do that ? How did the Jews come into power?
>Stalin studies under a JESUIT. (((always the JESUITS)))
>(((We))) kangz now
Seriously. 95% of the Russians hated the Jewish Bolsheviks, but what could they do when 98% of them were kikes?
You all keep going "but we need to organize". Fbianon says
Well, you faggots…. You all know the truth. This is the most red/black pilled place on the weebz. Nothing is different. JESUITS are still in power. Podesta. Georgetown. Goldstone. The same commie kikes are jn power here. In our education system. In our corporations. In our media. On our government.
If you faggots quit being NEETs and got some HAM radios, loaded the fuck up, organized, and truly embodied the Germanic Hero that will forever be immortalized upon saving your future children…. Hell….. You could do just about anything.
Think about it.

The military is on your side
White people are on your side
The guns are on your side
The silent majority is on your side.

Get off your lazy fucking asses. Go take power. Once you have control, use the media to red pill the masses. Use the chaos to create order. Be a hero.

Or eat cake and die a meaningless lonely death

The idea tends to be more about control than anything. "Earth as a craft" ignores the facts that you can't control where it goes, you can't control it's environment, you can't control a myriad of diseases already preset on it from biological through sociological, you can't even know for certain a 500 mile wide asteroid won't smack into you tomorrow.
Staying on Earth indefinitely is the same thing as suicide by old age without ever even attempting to study biotech, only without the chance of anyone carrying on in your image.

Yeah. I'm sure all the kikes are going to stay behind and let you have planet x as your nozionist zone.
Why do you think the Clinton were so scared of the militia movement?
Because YOU have equal power as them. You have MORE power because you have no obligations.

When the only way to escape white genocide is to sell yourself into debt bondage for a chance to make a new on mars.
Inb4: Aryan Martians will be the most powerful richest people. (niggers will say it was stolen from them.)

bump

In all seriousness, pondering the concept of conquering new planets gives me such a great feeling of curiosity and wonder. Now I know what our ancestors felt and why they went forth and explored the unknown as they did.

I recal someone complained that it used a lot of energy to lift a small height? We might need the fusion energy to power that technology.

SPACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES

Sorry to break it to you fam, but once we develop sufficiently advanced space habitation technology, we will never again have to return into the gravity well of a planet. We will evolve into a race of interstellar mutants, optimized for a zero-g existence, never again to walk on a world.

Easy, just make the wall inside the spaceship rotate to create the artificial gravity.

Why bother? Once human groups begin to spread throughout the galaxy and spend thousands of years in interstellar space, those groups which needlessly expend resources on maintaining artificial gravity will be at a disadvantage. Additionally, gravity places needless constraints on human anatomy, without gravity we can substantially expand our brain size while maintaining physical mobility. Planet-centrism is an evolutionary artifact, our descendants will have little use for planets, or legs for that matter.

There is practically zero fucking friction in space. There is literally no need to expend any resource to maintain inertia.

Exposure to continuous forces will require expensive architectural reenforcement, in addition to severely limiting the size and flexibility of space structures. Maintaining our small-headed bipedal forms will simply make no sense once we become an interstellar race.

i still hope we don't evolve into giant space blobs though. i'm all for transhumanism but i hope aryan descendands retain their human form as long as possible.

I would impregnate a shitload of women and then my kids would facefuck the current suicidal poltical climate and drive out the useless cunts and cucks.

Oour bipedal forms gave us boobs, so i m fine with that.

The tragic thing about runaway evolutionary processes is that the vast majority of humans will agree with your position, they will likely even attempt to enforce strict limits on interstellar transhumanism, but eventually one group will successfully engineer themselves into an interstellar race, which will then proceed to out-compete, subjugate and exterminate the remainder of humanity. The age of the monkey is coming to an end, it is time to accept it and move on.

I'm torn, tbh.

The opposite is the case, science and tech monkies only thrive in a relatively stable poltical environment, otherwise they will go down the gutter, nigger.

shit, wrong webm

Thread theme
SIEG ZEON

Acquisition of resources and titanimals still works best in the current environment unlike the current year friends that present differently coloured monkies and present them as a progress.

Not really epic, not really juicy, really anemic.

you just did it

Don't know what you're getting at.

I m very confident some magic ducks payed by the government retards further the flat earth shit. Usually the american idiots would be the first to do that and then it spreads to the anglosphere and other western nations.

What i m getting at is this overblown bullshit to make our current year work whereas the basic principles are the very same for a 100000years.
What i m getting at is that certain psychologcial exploits are being used to maintain the status quo which furthers a lot of bullshit, what i m getting at is that positive reenforcement isnt a glass of orange juice but a bundle of money and a freeride to a whore house.

bump

Just like the groups we associate with, every person has a little voice in the back of your head because your brain chooses that as information,
now the government knows that and then they fill us up to the brink with that shit, but unless they dont want to bite a bullet, they better shut their dumb little mouths.

More and more angry young men, and less and less care for your shit. I whip my dick out and then i piss in your face, knowing that they cant really complain because plausible deniability.

And to outline what is on earth and terraforming on mars i will form your brain a bit with this little gif.

Nukes don't exist.

And then what? Noone gives a fuck, so you muritards better fill up your youth with false promises and other crap but keep that shit to yourself because we dont really want that, disgrace.

And your jews can go fuck themselves,

Good goy

Reported.
>>>/x/

Real space, isnt exactly exorbitant, goy.

You really think that will improve the intellectual ability if brain size expand?

I stopped buying into that lie long ago. It's a false hope and nothing more.

.>>10265884
That is correct. We do not give a fuck about your space shovel shit.

Then stop posting here.

The main ability for success in this pile of shit is that you focus on your goals, and all those psyducks and other shit will fail because they are just trying to maintain a clusterfuck. Intellectual ability is to restructure your mindset, and the current suicidal feminst and other cuck shit is nothing but a road block, they will have that coming, along with their hypermoralist crap.
There is this notion of never change a running system, and the more it get sweked to an even more retarded level, the more the believe to conform to that bullshit.

That is why you get the barcelona mongoloids to skip their own youth to take in more niggers, just reduce it to the very essance of what is happening.
But the cunts should know that there is no mercy if you step into our river because we will kill them.

It is my honest and sincere belief that EM Drive technology will be the key to propelling us into a new age of space exploration.
Dismissive kikes will simply say that EM Drives are not feasible because of their low output thrust to input power ratios. But they are completely missing the fucking point!

Fucking electromagnetism can produce thrust if the right resonance frequency is produced!!!!!

The fact that the drive moves at all is eye opening for me anons. It means that there is still science left to discover which should be obvious to most of you already
My grandfather's fucking thumbprint is still, to this day, on the moon on the bottom leg of the first LEM. It's my fucking legacy to reach out and touch the moon with my own two hands and no god damn kike is gonna stop me.

Call me bat shit insane if you want anons, but at least my life has purpose and meaning.

It is about releasing stored energy, so i assume your shit doesnt really move anything.
And besides that you are just a little smug mug, or a pug. And i will get to you, du kleine missgeburt.

Na at the end you are just a pityfull wanker.

And probably a white knight from reddit, you are a disgrace, and everything you write reflects that.

You’re a retarded faggot who knows nothing about this technology and quite obviously doesn’t natively speak English.

jej

I like to see you try it.

Me too user.
I'm working really hard at my job right now to save up enough money to build one myself and see it with my own eyes.

We don't need bigger brains, goy. In fact, brains are a social construct.

I'd consider it if it was actually in a viable location. That and it also equates to white flight faggotry.

Interesting picture, I want to try but I am not smart enough to build that.

I realize that it's probably even less feasible but I like to think about terraforming Venus into some tropical version of earth. Damn near impossible though. Mars just seems too cold and distant to me, even if it is more amenable to these ideas. Make cloud city damnit.

flat earth is a psy op, it doesn't make sense. the stars you see at the southern hemisphere would work completely differently to how it does now and there'd be obvious proof just by looking in the night sky at south africa and argentina simultaneiously.

Skydiving
Earth is not flat that is retarded

yeah they always throw out the bullshit "but the camera lens/airplane window/etc is curved" argument. I have actually thought about how to prove this one way or another for a long time and this is my solution.
also, checked

Checked. Holla Forums needs to be awoken to the ultimate truth.

Go skydiving. It's fun and you can see it for yourself

not really my style of activity, sounds cool though. my friend has done it before.

Those suck, they miss the point. It is supposed to be a progression of stupid beliefs/actions, with the irony being that it portrays those who believe/do these things as enlightened.

Shit. Better delete them, then.

literally kill yourself goon

Listen to this man. All the babble about running away into the stars is just classic retreatism courtesy of the Right.

White Cuck detected.

Hey there Jamal.

Indee. Even being generous, Africa would need to be purged to keep its population under control.

Rightists love to run away.

You know what? Today's irony is tomorrow's sincerity, I'm keeping them, fuck you.

Especially given that serious planar theorists NEVER speak of a "disk".

I'm willing to start a Skype group to help make this happen.

look up alcubiere drive

You wish you'd lived his life
He's not a Muslim.

And on the subject of Myatt, 'Vindex, The Destiny of The West' is required reading for all NatSocs

regardingdavidmyatt.wordpress.com/myatt-vindex-destiny-of-the-west/

Daily reminder Mars has no active core. Any terraforming would be a waste due to cosmic radiation, solar wind, and the Martian escape velocity versus carbon dioxide and oxygen.

Checked, but wrong.

Oh Mars has an active core now generating a magnetosphere? Well now you have some protection from the cosmic rays. Whoopty-fucking-doo. You still have no way of making air stay on the planet and not just blow away into space with the solar wind once the air molecules achieve escape velocity.

Attemping and failing to terraform Mars would be a waste of time and energy since it would 100% fail.

rope is on the way schlomo

reminder that outer space is a psy-op

(((1)))

Achieve user! No Kike can tell you Otherwise!

Is that why the ancients put amalgam silver in their mouths?

Bring the rock close to Earth and make it spin to generate the gravity.

I see it largely as a self-correcting phenomena. Lack of air to breathe when an ill-maintained seal breaks on a nigger hab-unit spilling their atmosphere to the outside will take care of nearly every problem.

Alright, let's get this ball rolling:

Warfare
Rather than going into the sci fi realm about laser ships and what not, let's consider the ramifications of being on multiple planets with our current technology. Nuclear technology, to be exact. Due to no longer sharing the same planet, one side of the conflict would not need to care about the ecological consequences of its strikes, nor would it have to fear immediate retribution, as it'd be light years away. All it'd need would be to get a nuke-laden ship into its enemy's orbit and nuke it all into oblivion, knowing that there will be no adverse consequences for their homeplanet, and that the enemy cannot strike back (MAD would no longer apply). We could see entire planets with billions of people get glassed in the span of a few days.

Mars
Mars is just a fucking rock that isn't suitable for terraforming in any way – the only reason it keeps getting brought up is because it's close. Just think about it, even if you managed to somehow provide the atmosphere and heat it and used all that water on the polar caps, it'd still be utterly unusable, worthless soil where nothing would grow. If we're about to go through the effort of turning unusable soil into something usable, then why go all the way to Mars rather than utilising the many deserts that cover Earth? Terraforming Mars is a giant waste of time and money that should be used to find and terraform/colonize far more suitable planets, rather than concoct retarded plans on how a fucking desert planet could be somehow made use of.

MAC still applies. Just because you've nuked their planet, this does not mean that the enemy doesn't have nuclear capabilities off world. Additionally, beyond nukes, there is the risk of R-bombs which will still take lightyears to travel but are far more difficult to defend against. A shop armed with nuclear bombs can be destroyed, but a kilogram object travelling at relativistic speeds will likely not be seen until it hits. 2nd strike capabilities are a bitch.

Fact :

You are all delusional neckbeards with no skills or achievements whatsoever.

we own your meme now
it has become what it is
true enlightenment

Wake the fuck up!!!

Fact: reported.

tbh anyone against focus on space colonization is hateful of life

One thing this thread has taught me is kike shills fucking hate the idea, thus we must proceed.

trips ID demands that you have spoken the collective spirit of the aryan

It will be seen as a humanitarian crisis in which we will need to intervene. LEARN.

Anyone who doesn't get that feeling of wonder, and the urge to explore the unknown is obviously not white. Got a lot of subhumans in this thread.

We must secure a future for our children at all cost

Abo can't drink? White Aussies drank a lot of coffee with the milk. PNG is lucky if the aussies isn't addicted to the coffee then PNG would have been a failed state.

My fucking nigga

In all honesty, I think it's time the elites and Jews and globalists just call it quits and accept segregation as the answer. There not even the Jews will have to worry about the assimilation and miscegenation that they so fear. Segregation creates peace, here's the study arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Whoops, wrong thread.

Lifting the space transports in to space is expensive so we need to create the space elevators.

No, he's saying
Also, look at the middle of the inscriptions at the bottom, looks like a frog.

Fuck off ya commi faggot

Go back to your golf course you boomer pig.

How about you damn kids learn from history that being a commi never got nobody nothin but a boot to the neck

There's only one group that ever made a serious attempt to destroy communism.

Clearly you don't understand the nature of Holla Forums. We aren't democratic nor commie so please lurk the moar more often. I am a militaristic technocrat.

They tried sending jews into space, google the results for some good laughs.

They were all incinerated.

apparently you wouldnt know facts if they came up and bit you in the ass. since you believe anything nasa tells you, i have a bridge on mars to sell you cheap.

"stars" are merely lights within the firmament. read Genesis chapter 1. no such thing as a "galaxy" period.

i used to be a baller, just like you. oh to think i was once that ignorant… my how time flies.

Are you talking about Space Shuttle Columbia disaster?

Well, it is hard to come to the realization of the magnitude of the conspiracy, the same way it is hard to fully understand the Holocaust lie.

um, no they weren't. to date 7 of the 8 challenger crew are alive and well, living under their real names for the most part.

there is no mars, and if you believe there is, i have a bridge on mars to sell you cheap, im having a blowout sale. take a nikon p900 to "mars" yourself and zoom in. do this for any "planet" or "star". how is nasa capable of images that don't match? the answer: photoshop and lots of funding to indoctrinate us all with lies.

The upcoming solar eclipse of August 21 completely destroys heliocentric theory.

As the attached video explains clearly; the upcoming solar eclipse of Aug 21, 2017 completely destroys the heliocentric model in several ways.

First, it shows the shadow path to travel from West to East, when it "should" go the other way according to heliocentric model.
Secondly and most importantly, the shadow diameter of a mere 70 miles (when it should be at least 2195) wide clearly proves beyond a "shadow" of a doubt that the moon is only 70 miles at most in diameter, meaning also it is quite close to us and not 237,000 miles.

Observe yourselves folks and do the math. NO WAY does heliocentric theory hold water in face of these facts.

I thought you kikes were supposed to be smart? You can't even do simple math?

What anime is that

Boku No Piccolo

Or a discord server.

==Helghast Vengence

This is the primary reason we must put aside Jewish influence at this point in our development as outward expansion into the cosmos cannot be for exploitative purposes, we need to break away from that influence in every way imaginable.

It's been necessary to reconstruct the religious ideology that originated with those groups that had extra-terrestrial contact during the Neolithic period in the Balkans (Vinca culture) and the subsequent developments from that which formed the basis for civilization, the understandings we were given then are those we shall revert too, getting the mission back on point.

In respect for your trips, Suisei no Gargantia aka Gargantia on the Verduous Planet.

There is something that comes along with this topic.
If in any case the Aryan man is to leave the Earth and destroys his mortal (((enemy))), sooner or later a much bigger enemy is going to appear and the struggle will continue, whether another from between his species or outside of it.

The stronger you get, the stronger your enemies will be

sage for off topic

>>/reddit/

If Mars had a CO2 based atmosphere at 1 ATM, could we just wear a breathing apparatus to supply oxygen and nothing else? Or is there some other fuckery with the CO2?

Yeah, we would need only to supply oxygen and rest of the gases in Earth's air.

There is significant fuckery with CO2.
Even quite low levels of CO2 in the air will prevent you from exhaling CO2 from your lungs, and the result is a very unpleasant gasping death.

if this happens will you be accepting non aryans?
Im white but from italy…i fucking hate the globalist agenda. Am i doomed here or will you guys be willing to have take some sympathetic non-aryans?

no its not

Life is struggle. Learn to love it. Live for it.