Nigger Bitch Prevents White Little Girl From Speaking During Lansing City Council Public Comments

Nigger Bitch Prevents White Little Girl From Speaking During Lansing City Council Public Comments

LANSING – The Lansing City Council Monday dished up the wrong kind of civics lesson to a fourth-grader.

Charli Collison, 9, tagged along with her mother, Kelly Collison, to a Monday council meeting to protest the construction of a new Groesbeck Golf Course entrance through Ormond Park. A judge halted the construction after a lawsuit was filed.

When Council President Patricia Spitzley asked if anyone else wanted to speak at the end of the public comment portion of the committee-of-the-whole meeting, five hands went up. Spitzley allowed the four adults to talk but said “No” to Charli.

“I have strong feelings about the role of children and what their role should be. I don’t believe that 9-year-old children should be giving public comment. I just don’t,” Spitzley said in a phone interview Wednesday.

At the meeting on Monday, Charli started to cry after being told she couldn't share her views on the park with council members.

“I cried because I was sad I couldn’t talk about the reasons I had for Ormond Park to be saved,” Charli told me in a phone interview.

She said her father, who now lives in East Lansing, used to live near Ormond Park and she played there frequently. A small rock-climbing wall that's been knocked down for construction was a highlight. She'll be a fourth-grade student at Glencairn School in East Lansing in the fall.

“I wanted to tell them that kids should have a chance to come to Ormond Park and climb on the rock wall and play on the structures,” she said.

Kelly Collison, who lives in Lansing, said she brought her daughter with her to the meeting to speak against the park changes. She said it was Charli’s idea to address the council. Collison said she was shaken when her daughter was denied that chance.

“I thought that it sent a message to young people that their voice doesn’t matter,” Collison said. Plus, she points out, who knows a park better than kids who play there?

More: East Lansing mistake adds up to big bill for MSU student

Collison used a portion of her own time at the microphone to read Charli’s hand-written remarks. She said two council members, Kathie Dunbar and Carol Wood, have apologized to Charli.

Spitzley said the child called Mayor Virg Bernero a “park killer” in remarks read for Charli by her mother.

“The child’s comment referred to the mayor as a park killer. That just validated it wasn’t a meaningful, thoughtful comment. It was more done for effect,” she said.

Collison said the remarks say: “Stop the park killers.” But Bernero did get a reference: "Angry mayors should not be able to destroy parks that other kids play at."

When another speaker raised a question about allowing Charli to speak, Spitzley said she asked City Attorney Jim Smiertka about the state Open Meetings Act.

She said he told her the law was silent on whether a child is covered under the law.

Herschel Fink, an attorney who represents the Lansing State Journal, said the law is clear: A person is allowed to address a public body. A 9-year-old is a person.

“Being silent on age means there is no requirement of age. That’s a totally preposterous claim,” he said.

The council does, as allowed by law, set limits on time and prohibits disruptive speech or behavior. But there’s nothing in the rules about age.
Charli Collison's comments were read by her mother,

Smiertka, in an email, said he was researching it after the meeting and reached the conclusion that the term person "is broadly used in the statute in such a way that age does not appear to be a limiting condition."

Fink was far more direct: “The simple answer is ‘Yeah, it’s a violation of the Open Meetings Act, plain and simple.'”

Spitzley said she goes out of her way to make sure everyone is treated respectfully and gets to speak.

But clearly, it would be wrong to stop someone from speaking based on other factors such as skin color, weight or gender. Age should be treated no differently.

lansingstatejournal.com/story/opinion/columnists/judy-putnam/2017/07/14/putnam-say-what-9-year-old-muzzled-lansing-council-meeting/476463001/

Patricia A. Spitzley
5785 Coleman Rd
East Lansing MI 48823-9790

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
archive.is/u4BV9
newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/clean-beautiful
vdare.com/articles/diversity-is-strength-its-also-minority-jury-nullification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patricia A Spitzley
5785 Coleman Rd
East Lansing MI 48823-9790
(517) 622-4923

Only dumb midwestern faggots think a fucking golf course will be profitable. Trust me, as a Floridian it will attract zero business, unless it's from dickless snowbird boomers, but they're all down here in sunnigger-land.

Florida is over-saturated with golf courses though. They probably need one in that area but it's an injustice that the city is selling off a park that kids enjoy.

Boomer cucks need to hit a ball with a stick in that area though!

Obligatory.

Look at the audacity:

Now consider this comment in light of the fact that children actually do have a right to speak at the council meeting, as members of the public. She's the president of the council and she's ignorant of the law she's supposed to follow.

It's disgusting to have an uppity negress being rude to a little white girl. But let's be honest about not really caring about the principle– an authority figure telling someone they shouldn't give public comment. The indignation wouldn't be there if the roles were different.

For instance: if a guy told a little kike to shut up, there would be heaps of praise of how based he is for shutting down a liberal mouthpiece–as he should. But it goes to show that it's not the principle you care about, it's the execution.

On a slightly related note, why US nogs shouldn't be allowed in government. African politics is another hilarious issue entirely

It's still the principle because she broke the law which allows children to say their piece. It's all the more outrageous because it's an uppity Negress shutting down a White little girl. Stories like these shine a light on White dispossession. We have enthroned the Negro to the extent that they now have power over our children.

You're right, I stopped giving a shit about principles when I learned that we're the only ones who actually give a shit about them. Principles matter when whites deal with whites. This is whites vs. niggers. When any other group deals with whites, all they care about is getting one over on Whitey and they don't care how they do it as long as they walk away with a win. I'm not willing to show them any more consideration than they show us.

Valid.

Thus, the focus should be on using the incident as a method to fuck with audicious nogs. The principle/law is irrelevant. Even if they are "entitled" to it, I'd shut down any faggot using kids as a liberal mouthpiece.

The white should always speak over the negro.
I'm not even racist, its just that native African languages don't have words for abstract concepts so in order for a situation to be fully understood a white person must be there to document it.

So this bitch actually went to jail for bribery. And looking at the timeline, she actually became President of the council AFTER this incident.

I made a thread on this awhile back. As usual, the (((linguists))) claiming all languages are equal are yids.

children should be seen and not heard, nigger was spot on in this case. You fuckers talk about muh degeneracy well guess what kids spouting opinions in public is as degenerate as it gets. If the brat wanted her opinion spoken she should have had her parents share it.

This is actually the correct move. Children are only ever used in these circumstances for MUH FEELS and to gain a moral highground by painting the opponent as someone who's mean to a kid. Now, if only the same standards were applied to all such cases – far too many places allow leftists to use their kids as a mouthpiece.

white children are smarter than niggers, fuck off coon

That's true, but it doesn't help me feel any real indignation here. Her logic was still sound, I can't bring myself to really give a shit.

Wrong.
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to speak. They are a minority and should not get to make policy decisions that affect the rest of us.
Women can speak but should have no authoritative ability to make decisions, as we've all seen the catastrophe and destruction wrought by them and their hysterical emotions, to say nothing of their lack of convictions and easy manipulations by societal pressures.
Finally, children shouldn't be allowed to speak either. They're children. They don't know shit, they are even worse than adult women (although I suppose that point is debatable). We don't consider anyone an adult until they're 18 for a reason, and when they are 18 we consider them able to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions. A freaking nine year old cannot make reasoned, intelligent, informed opinions on their own because they lack life experience, and any such opinions they DO have are not their own, most likely their parents' or a close relative.

Hate to say it but the Spitzley lady is right, children are usually just used as an emotional trigger that serves as a mouthpiece for their parents' views. Keep in mind children don't really develop a will of their own until around 12. Even if whatever she said was her own thought, it's likely something inane and/or naive. Age should not become a protected category, children cannot think on their own and decisions should not be made on the whim of a child, that leads to tranny shit and pedo enabling.

“I have strong feelings about the role of children and what their role should be. I don’t believe that 9-year-old children should be giving public comment. I just don’t,”

I agree.

Kid wanted to save the park because it's where she and her dad went together.

kike

Yeah totally degenerate. Another kike poster.

hey look three faggots who were raised by their single moms. When adults are talking kids have zero place in the discussion. Z E R O, doesnt matter what color the kid is shut up while adults handle adult business. No they arent smart no they arent clever they are fucking children.

I agree its a good cause and I feel for the little girl but the general principle of no children in politics is sound. Her reasoning triggers an emotional reaction which is not something we want more of in politics.

I bet some chick called you creepy and you've never recovered from it.

No one taught you manners when you were a kid did they?
also notice call to emotion? the same thing people are saying children are used to elicit. It is what you are doing kudos fuckwad.

t. Obama voters

Don't have to take it as an emotional argument.
Main point being stop ruining things for "progress".

children have no rights, except those given by guardians or parents get fucked

Jokes on you I voted for Johnson in 2012. Also children don't have any right to speak, they aren't fully people yet. They also cause adults to act illogically based on our biologically-programmed emotional responses to an upset child.

She very well might be right in this case but I don't know if it's my judgement telling me that or my pity for the small child making me want to protect her. Children should not be involved in politics at all even if they are right.

Wrong. And in this case, as stated in the article, they have a right to speak at the city council meeting as concerned citizens.

lol, going to rebuild civilizations without manners, bet you think morality is relative too?

This isn't politics. It's a park. Kids are going to use the park the most.

according to the same government the judge has the right to deny her turn to speak, checkmate athiest

It is relative. That's why different societies have different moralities. Back on topic:
Manners would have been to allow the girl to speak since it was an open meeting. You're bad at this.

manners are children dont speak in public, or in front of adults, you are under twelve arent you?

Nice job, Lansing.

now that i agree is a problem

32. What kind of fucked up life did you have?

the kind where you learn manners,speak when spoken to dont bug guests when companies over and keep your damn mouth shut when adults are talking . Basic shit. and like i said way back uptop, if the girl had a problem she should of had her parents express it at the meeting,

So pretty fucked up life. Maybe you should get some counseling and stay of the internet for a bit. Try going outside. Maybe visit a park.

I was raised this way too, I think your parents were just very permissive. You argue with emotion and dodge the question, check your test levels.

actually i had a very fun childhood, grew up straight arrow married and am about to have kids of my own, same with my brothers must work pretty well, i mean it is the way children have been raised to be responsible for generations.

Way to tame of a council meeting lansing.
Always remember how Detroit conducts its council meetings.
Children need not speak dey all beeese onna council.

Her getting BTFO by a child:

Keep in mind, this was an elected official with a bachelors, masters, and JD. It goes to show no amount of (((education))) or the gravity of a position can make a nigger sophisticated.

9 year olds aren't mature and experienced enough to state an opinion. How angry would you be if a Hillary Clinton supporter brainwashed their 9 year old to talk on the stand about refugees?

It almost feels like this place has adopted all the things people hate about Democrats, but swapped to Republican views instead.

affirmative action is one of the worst things to ever happen to affective government in the U.S. The amount of worthless degrees handed out should be a national shame.

I would. But you and I both know it's not the same. A presidential campaign/polarizing topic is not the same as a city council meeting about a park that the girl has a connection to.

once again, if the child had a problem with it she should have had her parents speak about it, children have connections to a lot of things that arent important they are children that is what they do. Just because a child has an opinion on a subject doesnt mean anyone else should care.

But niggers are less than dogs, and a white little girl despite being a child has more agency than a filthy nigger.

You don't understand, because she is white she has the right to speak, and this filthy nigger must be punished for her impudence. It's not about the child, it's about the nigger.

two wrongs dont make a right, the nigger shouldnt be a judge, but the child should watch her parents handle the situation thus learning and being able to be a better adult when she reaches her majority.

sure thing buddy, it is about the nigger to you, it is about the proper way to raise a white child to me.

This, but the opinion of a white child is still orders of magnitude more important than a subhuman sheboon.

A NIGGER should NEVER be allowed to overspeak a white.
Period.

a child should never speak before adults period.
see i can play that game too asshat

also yelling just makes you look like a child. maybe that is why you think a child's opinion is so important?

We get that you hate White children but why are you cucking so hard for the nigger bitch? It's embarrassing.

Who is less educated, children or niggers?

I'm not saying I'm defending the pozzed libcuck judges, but I also doubt that a 9 year old would offer anything insightful. It probably would have been filtered or encouraged by the parents to begin with. However it seems like a gross breach of protocol to not allow someone to speak their mind at a public hearing. (A better judge would have just given a noncommittal answer and dismissed it privately, instead of ignoring bad whitey)

On a tangent note, is there a specific age childrens' opinions should start to be taken seriously? 13 seems like a common age bracket; eg online access

lol, this is the exact same post from upthread, you really cant follow a complete thoughtcan you?
nigger shouldnt be a judge, ive said that the whole time, you must be embarrassed by your inability to read.

id say 14-17 depending on the child but some studies have shown full development in the brain can take till in the 20's. Id say that it depends vastly on the rearing of the child but it really makes a difference depending on when your parents start to give you adult responsibilities and when you start being responsible for your own actions

Seriously anons, wear dark clothes, load your pistols, don't care if it's a .22 pea shooter with Calibré rounds, and start killing niggers silently in the dark
This is war

Saying inb4 FBI doesn't negate the fact that you said the most FBI thing on the board right now.

why can't the fbi afford better shitposters

Budget issues with the swamp-draining looming on the horizon.

And niggers are?

Maybe it's not illegal for a child to speak, but we all know the parent dragged her kid along to use her as a political tool. Nobody wants to have some soccermom trying to shame people into doing what she wants by having her daughter read from a script.

Have you ever considered that maybe the FBI just unironically wants dead niggers?

is jared kushner unironically the (((antichrist)))????

Yeah that'd be the plan except most of the FBI is made of shitskins, you shitskin. Further action is not useful for the cause right now and only does more damage to our own. Once all the local police and government officials are corrupt shitskins then (((their))) orders will not be heeded. Whites will rebel, but I hope it doesn't get that far into our genocide

The whole apparatus of Western Civilization right now is to meet and exceed the desires of niggers. The Jews know if negros don't get everything immediately then they'll chimp out, and every time they chimp out more whites awaken. The FBI, CIA or your flavor of alphabet soup is meant to uphold this virtue.

Perhaps some white FBI agent scrolling this very board now has a true hatred for both jews and niggers but he is only one probably caring for a family as a curb to stop white genocide. In his heart he knows this system will collapse and he'll have to choose a side or perhaps he remembers that Hitler himself was instructed to spy on behalf of a government who didn't represent him and his people's desires and also had to make a choice.

good goy

It won't be long before negroids are 70% of the world's population. Shipping them to the wet 70% of the world's surface area makes sense.

You bitch, I had to open in a new window to verify.

The way the kikes are playing it once whitey is extinct they'll just turn off the food supply. Most Africans as a species have never farmed or know anything about farming, the famine will take out even the nigger cannibals in less than a year.

ya, "manufactured" by ape fucking

White > Black, end of story. A retarded white child in a wheelchair has more right to speak than a Harvard housenigger with a purple heart and a congressional seat.

Unless they are brown muslim, had half their head shot off by the Taliban, then made a miraculous recovery. Those type of kids should be revered as a prophets of the new age presumably.

People hate these tactics because they work. Being a principled loser doesn't help anyone.

tbh I agree, I mean how many times do you see lefties get kids saying GO LGBT and FUCK DRUMPFS HATE, Kids shouldn't be involved

This is Whites Vs Jews
Niggers, Spics, Mudslimes, Chinks, Pajeets and Hues all are fighting for the Jew

"We should be able to live in a country without niggers" is a principle too. This is why you should figure out what your real ones are so you don't get trapped by these "muh X" principles.

I provided you a logical argument too. I can't help it if you don't understand it.
That's how most people operate. Check your autism.

people who have a problem with this sound like whiney fucking kikes. i bet you think children should be able to consent to sex too? is this a leftypol raid?

lol even that nigger doesn't want to live in Lansing

9 year old's voices emperically shouldn't matter, they don't know shit about shit yet.

THAT SAID, they should matter far, far, FAR more than a nigger's.

the lakeside golf courses in the glacial drumlin area of michigan are used in the pro-golf circuit

Children have a right to give public comment. State law overrides the nigger's feelings on the matter.

Keep switching ips Moshe?

Obviously nobody should really pay attention to what a 9 year old kid is saying but they should have let her speak for 30 seconds just to humour her at least.

lynch this ugly nigress!

You're not wrong but like another user said, principles matter, if for no other reason than accountability and smug salt

I concur.

It's like you haven't even heard of Africa.

No user, they ARE a different species. Pic is from a study that shows different X/A ratios between whites and niggers

You can't give even one single reason why a white man or woman should be "principled" where nonwhites are concerned.

Source?

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
archive.is/u4BV9

Holy shit. That woman was out of line, and everybody wanted her to shut the fuck up, and her damn niggers lips just couldn't stop flapping.

All

That

Reddit

Spacing

She looks like she needs some pizza. And maybe a racist fax or two.

Nice reading comprehension, retard.

Thank you, very interesting and even hard-hitting article, even if they hide behind out-of-Africa. Tip: always add the source to the infographic/picture, otherwise it's too easy to dismiss it.

They self-select the pattern, probably by cult memetics:
- The judges and magistrates are typically of muslim-like descent
- The officiates (office holders) are typically of kike and sporadic jewtits
- The underlings and subcontractor teams/companies are of trannies and shitskin tits

Govt day care, is still day care: Jobs that require less production + less delivery + less reporting/compliance; Which are rewarded disproportionately, and exist independently of any realistic frequency of sanity checks. This either attracts faggots and harpies by the added sadistic impunity of the work; Or they end up there by the repulsion from the rest of the more private sectors for being not-enough. Same for teachers, and an unending anger-inducing amount of industries these days.

Was it always this way and I simply didn't know? Children - people who behave worse than children - with statutes and the deferred violence powers of the state. All run by secretaries who can't be trained in MS Word, seem to have failed math, are typically dykes or hags, and have the strongest libtard + antifa undertones I've ever seen in a company (that didn't fall apart).

I don't know where this ship is going.

The kid wanted to talk about it because she played at that park you stupid kike.

Letting a kid talk about something they love doesn't mean you have to take their advice. It was rude of the sheboon. If it was a nigglet it would probably have been allowed to speak.

There will be large tracts of land which won't be affected at all. South America has very remote areas with no Niggers at all, was never Kolonialized and never part of a global economy. They are being connected to the grid right now and development gibsdems makes those places seem like Commiefornia, but with a very homogeneous society.
Those lefty environmentalists cries about Mongolia being invaded by China and Western (they say) mining companies? A hidden and subtle halali for those classes who want to survive what you described. Look at NZ [0], what is being advertised there? "Diversity" or "land to grow"? There are big islands in the Pacific with practically only rich assholes on it and some indigenous fishers. Those places with self sufficiency will survive anything except a nuclear war.
I hope one day we start seeing mail exchanges from places like in OP about this. First they get their money into the periphery, then their children, then themselves.

[0] newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/clean-beautiful

meant to write like in OP-sticky 1 right now.

This. Any typically lefty infested state branch looks exactly the same across the West. Except where it really matters. At those places is the White Man (TM) doing the dirty (legal/fiscal) work.

Except as I understand it she is affected because her Park is going away.

I never thought I'd agree with a nigger, but here we are Holla Forums

They wouldn't need to keep building golf courses if boomers would stop fleeing every formerly white neighbourhood.

Languages are selected just like Genes are selected. Anybody who thinks all languages are the same doesn't understand how selection and fitness work.

NIGGERS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREATHE!

(((ANTI-WHITE KIKE-SHILLING))) DETECTED!

I hate to say it, but the nigger made the correct decision. Council meetings are the domain of adults, not children; the kid shouldn't have even been attending the meeting in the first place. Nor should women, for that matter, and nor should niggers, but that's a discussion for another day.

Hilter let children speak, you raging autist. Your opinion hardly matters anyway, as you have no children yourself. The world belongs to those who start and maintain families. The rest of you are parasites.

While I agree kids shouldn't be used as political mouthpieces, there's a fucking difference between a "totally woke 8 year old" who totally actually said after the latest trump speach "we need to impeach him and implement karl marx's ideas, as no one has ever tried real communism before" and "I play at this park, please don't tear it down"

Stop making me defend niggers OP

It's not a debate on foreign policy, it's a meeting discussing demolishing a park for a boomer golf course.

You mean you thought this was a movie where a liitle girl saves the day?

They probably do. 1) They are liberals lobotomites who FEEL that everything should be the same. This includes retarded African languages no with subtlety, sophistication, or abstractions, and retarded pidgins and creoles that are bastardizations and rife with linguistic deficiencies. 2)They are typical jews doing typical tricks to push "equality" which serves only to pull down superior languages and insert racism claims by people identifying objectively that niggers are inferior in languages, as well as most other things.

Negresses constantly commit crimes while in office, and the retarded nigger populous of a lot of these shithole places that elect them will still keep electing them. The female nigger mayor of Baltimore was convicted of steal thousands of dollars from charities, and still had the audacity to run for re-election.

Right and wrong doesn't matter to niggers. All that matters is seeing one of theirs win, or in power. Look at the problem of Black jury nullification of serious crimes done by Blacks.

vdare.com/articles/diversity-is-strength-its-also-minority-jury-nullification

I would racemix with that loli and make a ton of white babies