All units be advised pay to feminism is Awesome

Who didn't see this coming?
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-07-27-superdata-predicts-battleborn-will-go-f2p

nobody cares

Gearbox dying is not Holla Forums related

Wew lad, they're gonna piss off the few fans that did buy it.

gamesindustry.biz is an SJW site. Use archive next time.

You realize Holla Forums and video games are so fucked up there's so many shit multiplayer blunder games going F2P that these threads have stopped being fun and became repetitive.

I imagine any fans that did buy it are no longer fans.

No it's just that battleborn is so shit, boring and forgettable that nobody even wants to revel in gearboxes suffering. It's a nothing game for nobody, it's so insignificant that people can't even be assed to make an effort to hate on it and mock it, much less actually buy and play the game. Nobody cared to buy it, nobody cared to defend it, nobody cared to make fun of it, nobody cares about battleborn.

Let's play a game, Holla Forums
You're at Blizzard's HQ, and you just married the guy in charge of the main dev team.
Now Blizzard wants to launch a new multiplayer IP, and your husbando asks how would you go about it.
You have one chance to make the best multiplayer IP ever made, how do you do it?

Might give it a shot if it goes F2P, does it have cute characters?
Overwatch characters dont do it for me, only good ones are Zarya and Pharah

Psychologically torture my husband until he snaps and takes a gun into his office and starts to kill indescriminately. Now with most in the Blizzard offices dead, the best multiplayer IP can be made by someone who will actually give a shit.

I'm not gay, faggot.

I have no interest in either title, but I'm just glad I'm not those guys.

Is anyone surprised?

lol no

Borderlands gotten a Telltale"s game that isn't that popular. Meanwhile Overwatch probably going to get a live action movie and anime.

not really. Just a cluster of female shapes.

Isn't the tall one implied to be transgender?

they're all transgender its 2016 you shitlord

And they wonder why noone is playing?

I like the orange one
everything else sucks though

2nd and 3rd ones look pretty good

2nd and 4th I mean

Has "At Least I'm Not" Anthony Burch had anything to say about his former employer's impending demise?

I'm all for less realistic artstyles in games and everything, but I want them to be GOOD, not this crap.

A Battleborn thread and I'm not invited?

Fiance user here. Ask me anything, I'll answer whatever the fuck you want.

requesting blunderborn vids

No, it isn't. she is a mage from a group of female witches that can heal or burn you using sun power.
The one thing I've found interesting in Blunderborn was the fact that you can see the body of your characters. This is so rare nowadays.
And frankly, if this game was not so entrenched in the ASSFAGGOTS business style, and was more open to a team vs team style, they would be much better. But no, even the fucking single player, even the goddammit tutorial demands you to be online to get your stats. If this game could be a silly FPS/Power Stone Vs. style, it would be much more interesting.

I really have to wonder what happened. Their designs for Memelands: The Re-Cycle were better! Not great, but better.

Why are you a faggot?

do you fiance know how make cake?

They wanted to have a unique cast that resembles different kinds of races, guys from other planets etc.
The problem is that they don't know how to properly design anything that is not humanoid and they don't know what sexy means either. They do believe Deande is sexy and I found Galilea more sexy just because she has an armour with tits.

Bait is gonna be bait, bandwagonners going to hate on whatever without understanding why or exaggerating everything.

Yes

ill play anything if its free

Frankly, Oscar Mike was fun.

How could anyone dislike this inspired design?

He's frankly one of the best characters, also his voice actor is one of the best, if not the best, from the entire cast. Yeah I know about Vegeta's voice on Rath, but Rath doesn't have as good lines as Oscar Mike.

The best thing Montana has is his own song.
Embed related.

*worst

The design is absolute shit. Fuck you.

They fixed his head in the mobile game.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean retard? Learn how to formulate a sentence.

We predicted this before the game even game out, this is not news, come back when its confirmed.

Battleborn was revealed in like 2014, if anything Overwatch was the one that copied them, lol.

the "All units be advised, feminism is awesome" is a quote from one of the Battleborn heroes(Oscar Mike), OP added the "pay to feminism" as a joke for the game going F2P soon.

btw post yfw you didn't buy this game.

it is not

And this comes from someone who hated Borderlands 2, Doom 2016 and Painkiller. Haven't played Overwatch, but it does look terribly mediocre.

Didn't prevent me from moving back to going through Doomworld's Cacowards and leveling in Guild Wars 2.

He still has size 1 feet.

Blizzard started working on Overwatch in 2013 under the name "Titan"

Remember when Rob Liefeld got shit for drawing feet poorly?

I didnt buy the game because I had already bought Overwatch :^)

F2P games make more shekels. It's just fact.

You trying to imply something here m8?
They people in that containment threads are just as retarded as anyone who bought this.

using your logic every FPS is a copy of one another because they have shooting in it, whats you point anyway?

Bad games do better as f2p, but good games are better sold. See: overwatch.

There's no denying this, they removed all sort of skill requirement from TF2 and replaced it with ASSFAGS and slow ass shooting for consoles.

Implications aside, plenty of mobile games make more than OW and WoW combined.

sure, it just copied shooting :^)

more like impaired