(((Davidowitz))) Everybody lies: how Google search reveals our darkest secrets

Google knows you're racist, goys.

The primary explanation for discrimination against African Americans today is not the fact that the people who agree to participate in lab experiments make subconscious associations between negative words and black people; it is the fact that millions of white Americans continue to do things like search for “nigger jokes”.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/09/everybody-lies-how-google-reveals-darkest-secrets-seth-stephens-davidowitz
archive.is/kHZq3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well maybe niggers should start searching for cracker jokes

What did they expect?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/09/everybody-lies-how-google-reveals-darkest-secrets-seth-stephens-davidowitz

archive.is/kHZq3

More cunts trying to play thought police. Nothing new.

give me your best nigger jokes, Holla Forums

Well that much is probably true. They could probably guess that by how many times I've searched for NSDAP related terms and moonman songs.

What's green and orange and swings from a tree?
My nigger, and I'll paint him whatever color I please.

"Rocket science" DR Congo style.

DONAL TRAMP
AI WIL KAT YU
AI WIL SAKUMSAIZ YU

That's actually preety good. I am suprised they are smart enough to make such a thing. OR did they import it and absolutely suck at physics for the launch?
sage for offtopic

Google is probably our biggest future threat. I believe the US government is working with Google to create a similar system to the one they use in China, where you get credit/money based on your good goy status.

Oh, and this will be a replacement for the neoliberal system once it undergoes controlled demolition in the near future.

I desperately wanna bang that reporter lady.

Yeah. I want to bang her too. Know what I mean? Maybe I'm bisexual. I kinda wanna bang you too. Know what I mean? Bang Bang.

I'm rock hard.

This so fucking much.

Same thing with hate, really

What's black and builds complex societies?
Ants

I don't search for nigger. Why would I need to do that?

This is the pattern for all the biggest scams of society. "Aversion to faggotry" is a big one, but there are so many more. Your immune system protects your health by reacting to threats but the medical industry redefines it as "symptoms" and you're a customer for life.

The grand-daddy of these "profit from trying to ban the necessary" is going to be the carbon tax. Yes, plant food is now bad and you must be taxed for breathing!

This nigger is a fucking real life Eddie Murphy character.

GOOD
I'll take as many kikes with me to the end.
o

t
h
e

e
n
d

When a man has nothing he does things not on (((their))) flowcharts.

Huh maybe niggers are the real Jews.

The whole rocket seems pre-made like it was some munition, you can see all the disconnected electronics in the nose cone just put on and not attached for fins or the like.

But also image related.

Disgusting

I needed a good chuckle.

wew lad

top kek. his sketches on kikes are good too

if all that's true, google also knows israel is a racist ethno state and jews are bigots hiding behind muh holohoax to maintain that racist ethnostate.

not that they will ever admit it…

OY VEY, THOUGHT CRIME! SHUT IT DOWN!
COMEDY BELONGS ONLY TO THE CHOSEN AS A PROPAGANDA VEHICLE