The Wall is being built right now

archive.fo/AcC8G

Other urls found in this thread:

eminentdomainlawcalifornia.com/process/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wall-idUSKBN19Y2WN
archive.fo/S5U1A
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-barriers-to-trump-rsquo-s-wall/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831
indy100.com/article/donald-trump-cabinet-worth-more-than-gdp-countries-7497051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

article says
Why is OP always a faggot?

Well they wouldn't have to if you cunts weren't threatening to kill people for building a fucking wall.

You don't prepare for shit to do nothing afterwards, moron.

Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge is a part of the Rio Grande Valley. Rio Grande Valley is the most active smuggling route in Texas by far, and very likely one of the most active of them all. Shills will say "The 2018 wall is only 50 miles long lololol cheesecakes BTFO" while at the same time ignoring those 50 miles are going toward the most critical locations for stopping illegals.

OP claims they are building it now.
I didn't say they weren't going to build it.
But preparing is not the same as doing.
For instance, I'm preparing to take a shit later this afternoon. But I'm not shitting right now.
Instead of the clickbaity title with the clickbaity pic, OP could have just said "They're preparing to build the wall."

But preparation is the first part of building something

but no matter what you do, that shit is coming out bro.

The wall is going up.

This is a good start, but we should invade the first 2 miles of the border and fill it to the brim with landmines for good measure

So the thing I'm wondering is how, logistically, they're planning on building it around the Big Bend. I live right by it so I can probably offer some insight that most don't have, but FM170 down between Presidio through to Study Butte is literally on the border. There is absolutely no room between the road and the river and the other side of the road is pure mountain. You can throw shit across into Mexico it's so close. I don't see how building a wall there is even possible logistically because there's no fucking room without demolishing a road that's a huge tourist attraction it's super pretty and that a ton of people live along. It also goes past Lajitas which is a privately owned resort that's right by the border about ten miles away from Terlingua.

I also don't get how they're going to build the wall on so much private land. Emenint domain that motherfucker? That'll tie that shit up in courts for an eternity. NM, AZ, and CA I have no clue about because fuck all of those but AZ but in Texas the vast majority of the land next to the border is owned by ranchers and other private individuals. In Presidio county, for instance, the road between Presidio (city) and Candelaria also straddles the border and the entire land plot on the west side of it is privately owned. How you build that wall?

That said I see border patrol agents down there ALL THE TIME so I'd imagine most of the ranchers would be cooperative (Brewster, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, Terrell are all very conservative counties, Presidio, El Paso, and pretty much every southern texas county is not), but it would just take one faggot to make the wall not work like at all.

And before one of you cretins calls me a shill, believe me, I'm not, I live 150 miles from the goddamn border, I've seen these lunatics with my own two eyes, I'm just wondering if any statements have been made as to how to actually combat this issue. Can the gov't just build shit on your land if you own it by the border?

Are you pretending to be retarded? Don't get me wrong, I love that he's making progress, but the preparation for building a wall is not the same as building it.

I hope the wall does go up. With every fiber of my being, I hope it does.
But clickbaity titles aren't helping to get the wall up. Just as many people are interested in the preparations as they are for the wall going up. No need to have a misleading title.
You should probably stop

reddit

spacing.

This is actually a fantastic idea. When Mexico gets pissy for losing their land, we can just say that illegals have sent more than enough money to Mexico to pay for the land. What could they do? Attempt to war us? Good luck, spics!

Are you?
Stop trying to argue semantics, because building infrastructure begins with the planning.
No plan, no wall, it's that fucking simple.

Overall this is certainly good news, but you do a disservice to Holla Forums with this sort of exaggeration.

If something doesn't get passed the planning stage, does that mean it's magically built?
Planning is not building. The two are not the same. When the first section of the wall is being installed, you can say it's being built. Until then, it's being planned.
Just state the obvious truth. People are interested in the preparation. There is no need to make shit up.

What the hell do cheesecakes have to do with anything?

I doubt any statements will ever release. It would give ammo to the (((opposition))) by telling them how to possibly counter the wall. "Officials have been quietly preparing" for wall construction, and I think it will stay that way.

This. They know full well if the information gets out there that "they're building part of the wall at this location today" they'd instantly be flooded by protesters, and the job would take twice as long.

I'm assuming he is a redditor phoneposting. Chesscucks autocorrects to cheesecakes.

As if a road is hard to tear up and move. Give me a break.
Blow it out your ass. Stop being so selfish, America needs the wall more than it needs your "tourist" road.

Yes, that's exactly what eminent domain is for.
It won't.

You're a shill.

Even if it does, it wouldn't matter anyway. Compensation could be given in the worst case scenarios, but most people will be told to fuck off and deal with it

kek

Not in California.
eminentdomainlawcalifornia.com/process/
I hope there is some way to work around it.

Compensation will be given in all cases, that's how eminent domain works. Sufficiently adequate compensation will be given to keep it out of the courts.

They do. The plan is to build the Wall. The plan has always been to build the Wall. The fact that the Wall is being built shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Just because beaners and SJWs have the attention span of a gnat doesn't mean we have to keep reminding them of everything so they can spurg out for 20 minutes and then forget again.

When it comes to eminent domain, the federal government doesn't need to play by California's bullshit rules. The Federal government could even eminent domain all of California's courthouses if they really wanted to.

Good. Because some Indianfaggots have already come out to say that they won't willingly sell their bullshit piece of land to the federal government.
I hope it gets torn away from them.

The only problem I see is from a PR standpoint. (((The media))) will call him a dictator. And yes, I agree with Holla Forums that PR is cuckery in general, but I don't think Trump shares that opinion.

I hope I'm wrong and he just tells everyone that the wall is happening, like it or not

I know what that big drill thing is, it digs up dirt and rocks from underground so the land can be tested to see if it's okay to build on. This means they're really far along in the planning of everything.
It's begun, Holla Forums. The Wall is no longer a fantasy.

I've got a better idea. Since those reservations are "sovereign", why not just build the wall around them? Congrats injuns, you've won! You kicked the ebil white man out, enjoy your unprotected border with your fellow native aztecs to the south.

Reservation land is almost always worthless anyway, it's not like it would be a great loss to America.

Looks like they're taking core samples. So they're still surveying the land, determining what sort of foundations will be necessary in that area.

The road isn't hard to tear up and move. The multitude of houses along the road that are privately owned, however, are. It's also the only way to get from Presidio to Terlingua in under a good 4-5 hours. Sure, America needs the wall. I get that. But if you don't think that the opposition will use those facts as reasons to not build the fucking thing you're crazy. Which is why a plan has to be in place. There are factually people down there as well as a resort town as well as one of the only tourist attractions in west texas. Again, that isn't something the government is going to just not think about. I get that it's cool to be an edgy "fuck practicality, it's HAPPENING" LARPer but that's not how the world works. There are multiple money making tourist destinations as well as a national park and a state park (Big Bend Ranch) that make dosh for the government down there. They ain't gonna want to flatten the sole way to get to the park from the west and the literally only way to get to Big Bend Ranch (again, a state park, that the state of texas makes money off of) without some contingency plan.

Nigger I don't own the fucking thing, I've just been there and have some idea what I'm talking about. It would be extremely difficult to build anything there just due to geography.

Eminant domain cases take for fucking ever if somebody (again, not that in Brewster county I would see that being a problem, but Presidio is SOLID FUCKING BLUE because it has the only border crossing in west texas) were to fight it. I get that you're thinking "WELL FUCK THAT THEY WONT TAKE IT TO COURT" but look what a goddamn pineapple nigger managed to do to the travel ban.

Okay, so here's how the west texan border works, person that is talking out their ass and has never been here: There's Presidio, FM170, then Big Bend, then nothing. Absolutely nothing. The 100+ miles between Terlingua/Study Butte and Alpine, and the 60-ish miles from Presidio to Marfa, have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but ranch land on it. Seriously maybe ten people live along that stretch. By your logic nobody lives along the border unless they're in Presidio (population: Borderjumping spics and the border patrol and that's basically it, Ojinaga Mexico's the one with a population) or Terlingua (population barely 200).

If you live in Alpine, Marfa, Fort Davis, Marathon, Sanderson, etc., people will say you live by the border because the bullshit that comes with living near the border tends to go to those towns because they are towns. Believe it or not not a lot of spic-on-spic crime or drug running going on in a 110 mile stretch of nothing road between Terlingua and Alpine.

I live almost as geographically close to the Big Bend as you can live without either being A) a rancher, or B) in Terlingua/Study Butte or Presidio, which are both so small they're a post office and a gas station.

You fucking moron.

And all that has to happen is some libtard fuck/spic has to turn down that compensation for the construction to be delayed for a massively long court case. Presidio county votes straight ticket democrat all the time. And has almost all the crime in the west texan area. El Paso votes straight ticket democrat all the time too and is where all the other crime is.

The judges/reps from El Paso are 110 percent libtard.

I knew it Trump is going to destroy a crown jewel of the national wildlife refuge system
FUCKER!!!

Fuck off already.

stuff your mouth full of cocks and shut the fuck up already

See, autism makes this hard to understand, but when I say that there is nothing but ranchland from Study Butte to Alpine, that also infers that Ranchers (the people who run ranches, did you know that?) built their houses on the ranches. Ranches need buildings and humans in order to run. Most people would read that and infer that I meant "very, very few people live along that stretch, and making the argument that I don't know what I'm talking about because I live in the nearest town to the border of any size at all is retarded because next to nobody lives along the border". You obviously didn't, so I hope that clears that up.

So your plan then, and you think the best plan, is to just assume that the Don and his boys are just going to ignore all of what I said then? That is a stunning and winning strategy. PR cuckery is just that, but the Don doesn't seem to care and has let it dictate things he's done so far, so if you don't think that the (((media))) and his opponents are going to exploit that to stall this shit until it won't matter anymore you're retarded. Be ready for that shit is all I'm saying. I don't know why that makes you so hostile.

Ouch! Did I strike a nerve? That's too bad, man. Sorry you can't talk about this subject without getting your feelings hurt!

you babel like a fucking kike

I wasn't aware that the holes I have to dig before planting a garden causes irreversible damage to wildlife. None of you faggots better be falling for this shit.

Yup. People here dont understand what construction is like. You build plans. Buy materials. You mearure out the land. You have supplies delivered.

They're pretending to be stupid to push a narrative. No one, and I mean literally NOBODY ON PLANET FUCKING EARTH, is so stupid that they think building something as big as a fucking miles long wall can be done instantly.

as neat as wildlife refuges are, a mexican-barring wall is one of the few things that's better and should replace the former

nice digits

Nobody is saying it's going to be built instantly. But until it starts being put up, it's in the planning stages. Even the article says it's in the planning stages.

So what you're saying is construction on the wall has started. Got it.

Kek.

LOL Mexicans aren't wildlife
they're vermin

barely more than 3 sq miles, it's fucking nothing
the border is 2000 miles long, it takes forevere to get anything done in a park anyhow and they'll have spent the 6 months looking at the impact on ocelots and birds and whatever subspecies of cottonwood trees they have.

I've been gone so not sure if this has already been posted
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wall-idUSKBN19Y2WN (yes I know)
archive.fo/S5U1A
Regardless of what is most practical, a wall was promised. Some wall and some fence and only where there is high traffic, was not what was promised.

Some of you chessmasters need to quit taking the propaganda for plebs at face value.

birds can fly dipshit

I agree with your sentiment, but he did say that a wall was not needed in some parts of the border because of natural barriers during the campaign.
I want to see it go up in the worst way, but I'm a pessimist.
I think he's going to have many issues with putting the wall up. In addition to the actual construction challenges, he's going to face imminent domain issues. He may win in federal court, but they will be fighting to keep their land tooth and nail. If you don't think there will be some resistance to this, you're just wishfully thinking as I states, at least a few groups that own the land are going to fight it.
I really hope I'm wrong and he can breeze through this imminent domain shit, but I'm not holding my breath.

Birds can fly, but birds get stuck in fences and they can and do nest on any structures. Wildlifefags are going to try to say it will have a negative impact on their migrating patterns and birds are retarded, don't forget. A lot of them will fly straight into a fucking wall. Wildlifefags who don't like Trump will cry about this.

*stated, not states

if they truly gave a shit about birds they would have taken down every single wind turbine and murdered all house cats by now.

And they do cry about the turbines. As for their faggot toxoplasmosis-spreading felines, cats are cuter than birds so they won't say shit about that.
Wildlifefags have a Marxist order. The cuter an animal is, the more rights it has to survive.

Build the road on top of the wall.

One thing is for sure, the wall isn't going to be that kind of wall.
Most of what I've read says the wall is going to be a lot like the concrete highway barrier.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-barriers-to-trump-rsquo-s-wall/

Then just leave these sections open and make the knowledge public. The flow of Mexicans will be funneled through their property and the land owners will either voluntarily ask for a wall or aid and abet the illegals.

Well something has to give. If he doesn't start the imminent domain process soon, they could end up dragging it out for too long and prevent construction on the parts of the border that are in dispute.
Construction can not go on any longer than 2020. If it does, we run the risk of a democrat winning and tearing down the whole thing or leaving it unfinished with holes like Swiss cheese.
Besides… Under budget, ahead of schedule is what we were promised. The schedule is set for 2020.

This guy literally wants the government to inform him whenever it builds something on its own land.

Actually during the campaign he repeatedly stated it wouldn't even be neceessary to do the entire border thanks to natural boundaries along the border such as cliff faces, mountains, and rapid rivers.

But I know that wasn't in your manual.

Yes, and? The government operates IN SERVICE TO its people. It is SUBORDINATE TO them. Laws–in the United States of America, the only country on Earth to behave this way–derive from the NATURAL ORDER, and adherence thereto should also logically derive therefrom. As such, while those in service to another have a right to privacy (such as in matters of national security–troop movements, intelligence, and the like), they similarly are demanded to be open about their operation IN the service to their superiors. That’s why all court proceedings are public, for example.

The Wall™ is a matter of national security, absolutely, and as such is likely exempt from publication in any real manner. However, making the blanket statement “the government should not have to inform the people it serves when it builds something on federal land” is total bullshit. The government should be FORCED to inform people what it is building, where, WHY, and how much it costs. Always (save matters of national security).

Indeed, he did say that. However, I want a fucking wall across the whole of it, REGARDLESS of the cost to get to the harder-to-reach areas, because WE WILL MAKE IT UP IN LESS THAN TEN YEARS THANKS TO SPICS BEING GONE.

The shilling against this here and elsewhere has gotten practically schizophrenic.
Fucking apply yourselves you heebs.

Clickbaitu Piggu GO HOMU!!!

Is pic related what you are talking about? Because that river doesn't exactly look like a difficult obstacle for a determined beaner to cross.

Eminent domain (as you mentioned) is the legal way. They can also be strong-armed with dirty tactics as seen in states like Montana and Oregon.

Forgot pic

poor simple americas. this wall isn't to keep mexicans out. it's to keep you trapped in after the jews crash the economy (and the US dollar) and the entire worlds hate for america boils over. there is a zionist plot for israel to usurp america as the world superpower and trump is working toward that goal. most of his top donors are zionist jews. trumps cabinet has more wealth than the GDP of 87 countries. you poor souls have been swindled so badly and you still think you're winning. you can rest assured the economy will collapse once the wall is complete, and not before.

it's easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled.

not all, and you apparently have no idea how the government operates. Any agreement between their stated reasons and reality is pure coincidence.

it was less a complaint then a response to the people who think that because trump said it, it must happen. otherwise I'm on the same page
it hasn't stopped most other govt projects, and the border gives them even more leeway

I have only heard rumors but don't personally know, however, we have multiple windfarms here and after the early ones, it's amazing how fast they can go with shitloads of subsidies. It's one of the reasons I don't believe there is much realistic impetus behind the wall.

And if they cared about birds, they would make major changes to agriculture. But they don't. And it's interesting that every industry has been hurt by gov regulations because of birds, except windfarms and ag.

This is still ZOG we are talking about, you are both speaking about shoulds

if true, fair enough. I spent the entire election working against his competitors, not hanging on his every word.

And yet he was basically describing a fence
ackshually, 1.6 bn is basically chump change for government projects, it would probably cost more than that just to build all the roads necessary for a wall.

source?

Sounds kind of like a talking point paraphrased from a cheat sheet. Pic related, 11 herbs and spices.

Yeah that'd be the one. The river isn't an obstacle at all, you can literally wade across it during the dry season (basically all year minus two months). I'm saying notice how there isn't really any space there to build a wall between the road and the river. It'd be a thin-ass wall that would be eroded immediately. That road is a pretty important vein for the area so something'd have to be done and it'd be fucking expensive/time consuming and I assure you the faggots in Presidio county where that's located will use that excuse to try to do nothing. Despite what the other fucktard says I'm not saying that nothing should be done, just that the demographics of that county (almost entirely welfare addicted beanpeople) WILL try to use that excuse to fuck shit up.

That road is the only way to a state run park as well as a couple very small towns and ranches and the only land near it is ALL privately owned land.

That said, Big Bend is the name of the national park in the area by Terlingua/Study Butte in Brewster county. The picture is just of FM170 that leads from Candelaria to Presidio through Redford and Lajitas to Study Butte and Terlingua. It passes through Big Bend Ranch state park, a Texas-state run park that's a minor tourist attraction for the area and ends at Big Bend National Park, a major tourist attraction.

Big Bend National Park wouldn't need a wall at all, the Rio Grande has extremely tall cliff faces on the Mexican side of the border there. By extremely tall I mean "you have to crane your neck to see the top of it" tall. There is literally NO way a beaner would be able to scale it, and from what I've heard from park rangers none ever has even tried.

Again, the thing about eminent domain is that if some rich (all ranchers are) faggot (most ranchers aren't) liberal (I've yet to meet a rancher that is and I work with mostly ranchers, though I'm sure a handful exist) decided to fight it in court it could delay the whole motherfucking thing.

Seriously though if anyone actually wants to know about the West Texan border region ask away, I've lived here forever and there are zero towns in the area I haven't visited extensively

that is 87 separate countries, or 14 countries combined, assuming a wealth of 14.5 billion. although the combined wealth could be as much as 35 billion, which would be a lot more.
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831
indy100.com/article/donald-trump-cabinet-worth-more-than-gdp-countries-7497051

The idea is to end illegal immigration by a death of a thousand cuts. If deportations increase substantially and the wall is only mostly up, it's going to stop 99% of illegals. The US was less than 1% Hispanic in 1965. Operation Wetback ended in 1956, and despite being no wall and real border patrol actions the Mexicans that came in was practically 0 for 9 years due to the fear that was put in them.

There's a million places for these taco-niggers to go, by making the US such a hellish endeavor to get into, almost nobody would bother… even if it's technically possible to hike over a natural border or something.

basically, after 4 years of trump the top 1% will be richer and have more than they have ever had before. i really believed in trump, i had so much faith, but i had also never done any research besides what's posted on 8ch.

it's like the jewish question or the holocaust, the stories fall apart with the slightest scrutiny and any things become immediately clear with any impartial research. that's why the JIDF try so hard to reinforce a Trump culture here hoping everyone will blindly accept it

t. ann coulter

filtered.

>>>Holla Forums

truth doesnt fear investigation. but the holocaust does. and so does trumps zionist connections.

And reported.

So what happens when Trump isn't in office and a liberal decides to pull a Reagan and "tear down that wall" for (((PR)))?
If it's not completed, nobody will care if it's torn down. Nor will anyone care if it's up. If it's Swiss cheese when Trump leaves office, it will be that much easier for the next faggot to tear down.
Needs to be completed by 2020.
I'm not budging on that. Trump always said it would be done under budget and ahead of schedule. I'm holding him to that.

I have no idea, but one goldmansachs jew is not good but multiple is enemy action. I could give a shit less what they have for money compared to countries full of niggers, but I wouldn't find it hard to believe either.

first link is from before he had a cabinet, second doesn't work on archive for whatever reason, I don't think you're wrong in many ways but step up your game

(Checked)
Could the wall incorporate the road in cases like this? The road is not privately-owned; if people could still use it, there wouldn't be much issue.

I think they genuinely believed that the cucks would block all of Trump's promises (travel ban, wall, deportations, etc). They certainly tried to.

All of the land required to secure the border should be subtracted from Mexico instead of using American soil.