Bioware SJW mad over use of "Aug Lives Matter" in new Deus Ex

archive.is/luIFs

This little write up someone did shows that they are gonna bitch about it and aren't even interested in the game, just it need to fit their bullshit political ideologies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nVoUr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He raises some good points. Let's see you defuse his argument without resorting to sagebombs and memes.

Instead of reading the opinions of this overly opinionated curry nigger, I'll just reply to you and sage.

Even if I vaguely agree that you shouldn't use the "struggle" of other peoples to advertise your product I really don't care

Isn't that the nigger spic directing Mass Effect andromeda and talking about inclusion and racial love and diversity while owning and drinking from a mug labeled "WHITE TEARS"?

Yeah, fuck that guy.

i never got why people in the dood sex universe were against augs
was it too expensive for the masses or something?
otherwise it could easily improve the lives of everyone

There's no need to argue his points, because he hasn't argued why we're supposed to give a shit.

Parody of real-world struggle (>implying police brutality even primarily affects blacks in the US) has been a thing for ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.

While I agree we should be laughing at this faggot, I feel the need to point out "Augs Lives Matters" just sounds awkward. Why are Augs plural?

BACK TO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET PAJEET.

Can somebody just slap this fucks already, for fucks sake.

Wouldn't want shit on my hand.

Literally everyone but white people are oppressed. Whites are evil so it's not racist if it's against white people.

Only the rich could get augs

You needed augs to compete in the job market

If you got augs, there was a high likelihood you needed drugs so your body wouldn't reject them

tl;dr they only benefited the rich

A mechanical apartheid doesn't make sense either, in apartheid the different races had designated areas and homelands, in DOOS ECKS augs are just shunned massively.

If you ask a middle-aged black South African man today he would be inclined to want the old order back over modern dysfunctional afrocentric marxism.

The homage to Black Lives Matter is fairly accurate though, since both the Aug activists and BLM are terror groups.

it's great to enjoy the salt

Because a lot of them can't afford neuropozyne and live in constant pain. Others go nuts over their missing pieces, feeling non-human. Then you have the terrorists and government lapdogs all kitted out with augs.

He's probably just bitching because they're competition. It's all about money for these fucks anyway.

religion views and something about what makes a human, human. also they need a drug to keep their body from rejecting the augments, thing is that shit is expensive and not everyone can afford it thus creating criminals among the augs.

why are you guys still surprised this happens?

wew
keep on cucking on gunes

Because they appear to have the most control over gaming

No he doesn't.

I'm taking bets as to whether or not the Deus Ex team will buckle and remove the "Aug Lives Matter" stuff.
Place your bets now ladies and gentlemen.

its inevitable, no game company has a spine anymore.

They probably will.

X-Men based it's premise on the struggle of minorities to bring to light that everyone is unique and special and you shouldn't discriminate

Imagine if X-Men was a new concept today, people would probably flip out because it was appropriating niggers

hatred devs are pretty funny, they recently helped a guy make an fps mod so its literally a mass murder simulator

The whole "___ lives matter" is a cringey meme at this point. It means "woe is me, I demand satisfaction!" DX4 looks like it's going to beat people over the head with some message that will make Heir celebrate it as the perfect game come release.

Also, third pic,
God help whoever says this in public. They out themselves so easily.

Any and everything. Their bitching is as obvious as the sky is blue. Why you are giving them attention is the bigger question?

It might be the entire point of it since people with mechanical augments that can afford neuropozyne on a regular basis are rich. Either that or it's for a legitimate reason since people with augs who can't afford neuropozyne regularly are in constant physical pain, and people with augs are seen as freaks besides.

I think the government made SJWs on purpose.

That's terror.

YEAH!
HERE HERE!
The audacity of comparing those dirty stinking neuropazine addicted clanks to us pure flesh and blood human beings.
All the tin cans need to go back to their trash-heap ghettos where they belong.

The guy who thought of the racism angle in the new Deus Ex ("Mechanical Apartheid") is a black dude. He wanted to explore racism maturely in a videogame which is what SJWs want, right? He was so pissed off that SJWs were calling the game racist he posted on fucking KotakuInAction a year ago:

archive.is/nVoUr

Someone post this to Twitter and shove it into Mancunt's face. SJWs now have a AAA game exploring racism written from the perspective of a black dude and they are actively trying to kill it.

great post

The Curry Thunder strikes again!

I perfer to be part of the otherkin movement. #KinLivesMatter

Such as?

Of course a nigger would only ever want to talk about the "evils" of racism. I wonder what the coon would say about what SA turned into after becoming a Post Racial Utopia Free of Hate.

Yeah, sure, whatever.

How about niggers go be niggers someplace else?

I can't wait for ME4 to go up in flames. The twitter meltdown from the currynigger will be hilarious.

You should spread it out more, instead of just kin how about you make it kool kitty kin lives matter?

Has anyone thought of the fact that most SJWs, 3rd wave feminists and other extreme-left nutjobs currenlty live or were educated in America? What the fuck happened to you guys? You were fun when G.W. Bush was around.

They lost the II and cold war.

$10 says they'll remove any aug live matter stuff from the game.

I guess this would trigger them hard.
#MagnetoWasRight

Oh boy, you're one of those faggots.

It's going to be worse than both IW and HR, probably.

these are Canadians you dumbfuck.

You know what would trigger him the most?
#alllivesmatter

I hate Curry Thunder, he's just another racist anti-white fuckwad who should be turned into soylent green but thanks to leftist he got hired by EA instead.

I have to say I don't like the parallels between the liberal pot dream of niggers and augmented people very much. In fact I was overall disappointed by the direction they took Deus Ex after the first game. The central pillar of the game wasn't transhumanism or any of that junk but conspiracy theories. A proper sequel would feature recent theories and assume they were all true. We have things that aren't even denied like Soros fucking up the west, the Jewish influence or the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan which should made an appearance but also far out stuff that is fun like lizard people, ancient khazarian kikes pulling the strings of everything and the satanic occult societies within western governments.

At least IW didn't pretend any faction was the good guy.

(((The government)))

kek

also check my dubs

This is final proof that BLM and ISIS are linked. I propose that we refer to it as BLM/ISIS from now on.

I dunno about that, they haven't buckled and removed "mechanical apartheid" yet.

All of them are Canadians? I doubt it.

video games sure are serious fucking business

He does not bring up any good points. A sature of real life happens all the time in media. BLM does not have a copyright on "lives matter". The concept of Aug Lives Matter goes all the way back to HR before BLM even existed. This is a video game and not real life. He's just assmad because they are bending over to cater to SJWs. So user, take your bullshit elsewhere.

they'll definitely remove it.

Just wait until the niggers start chimping

Likely because, much like every other Pajeet, he's willing to work for pennies and spice.

I see this as a good thing. He's such a self-assured, smug little shit, obviously neurotic about his inferiority complex concerning white men, that when ME4 tanks it will be hilarious to see him flop around and scream MUH RACISM.

I see the problem already. Obama is actually a traitorous Muslim nigger, Hillary shot that DNC staffer to cover up voting fraud, the Democrats will rig the election, 9/11 was an inside job, etc.

This is literally the only game I am somewhat looking forward too

It's extremely tepid, but there is a slight feeling there. A slight desire. It's more than I've had in a while.

Can I just play a decent game for fucks sake?

lol. keep up with you irrational hatred of a nation you know nothing about you dumb piece of worthless shit.

Notice how user says that he "brings up good points", but doesn't say what. Then bashes us to try and disprove so called "good points".

it's got Denuvo

Well I'm not fucking paying for it so I guess this year is fucked boys

Ewww

Ehhh, I don't think they will. They didn't back down from using "mechanical apartheid" when SJWs flipped their shit about it. It's clearly not there to make fun of BLM, but to draw parallels.

Please, please user I beg you, tell me about something better coming out.

>Augments
I don't know.

They will be strong.

So augs are savages that shoot police for no reason whatsoever and terrorize the populace?

BLM is an anti-white terror group and deserves to be mocked.

How about you go and jump on a rusty spike head first you retarded troglodyte

Of course there isn't. Doesn't mean you should settle for the nu du sex

I hate this shit.
I actually am one of those who will check the "free demo" to see how much the game is worth but with Jewnuvo?

I'l probably buy it eventually but only when it's around 5dollars at most unlike how i would've bought if for 20-35 if i could've checked if the game is actually good and if it was but i guess my money is not important, what's important is to get rid of those pesky evil pirates who werent going to buy your game anyway.

I never played the original, and thus didn't terribly mind human revolution. It wasn't the greatest ever, but it wasn't the worst thing I've played

Better idea: go back to Africa, NIGGER.

Eww, go away.

Chill the fuck out, Holla Forums. Or go back to your containment board.

What good points did he even argue?

That all brown people are subhuman, as evidenced by his example.

Was more of an RTS goy at the time :^)

Master race shame it's a dead genre though

But it's true, the original feminism was good but the third wave is stupid.

You already can get fired for saying that.
The trick is getting SJW's contradictions to either wake up or to make them eat themselves.

Nah I'd say it was bad from the first.

The extremely tenuous link to a video game in development does not make this video games. Bitching about bitching on Twitter should be bannable.
>>>Holla Forums

You should apply to become a moderator!

What he should do is go back to cuckchan

Talking about Holla Forums, I'll repost some good Holla Forums material.
Don't watch this if you want to keep believing BLM is a legit movement or if you want to keep your trust in CNN

ahaha no

Serious question: why not just go on 4chan?

ahaha no

If we had a vote it would be you who got banned.

Pankhust was quoted as saying that men ought "to do their duty", and these feathers were given to boys as young as 16 and men that had already done their tour.

Fuck off back to the GG general you filthy bottom feeder.

It's the aristocracy, almost all SJWs are overeducated middle-class to rich. I've known maybe one or two that could be described as such and were anywhere near the poverty line, and even then they'd still never worked a day in their lives and were stupid.

you consider that a loss? people who are seen as unfit to parent should have all their kids terminated

Plus it helps control the nigger population.

Just because modern feminists claim credit for gaining women suffrage, that doesn't make it so. I would argue that women would have gained the right to vote even sooner were it not for psychopathic feminists protesting outside of voting booths and tossing battery acid on people.

Holy fucking shit am I mad. I can tolerate stupid analogies, but this one is propagandist bullshit from the first sentence.

Preach it, brother!
Beep bloop tinman go back to silicon valley!

Don't forget that First Wave Feminists firebombed building as well.

user, leftism and mental retardation go hand in hand.

While I admire Planed Parenthood for being the single most effective tool in our guest to genocide niggers on the sly, it must be said that abortion led to the current whore culture.

Women don't have to fear their stupid choices will have consequences. Just go to a professional coathanger and let the taxpayer pay for your whoring ways.

Tim Buckley would.

also you can terminate rape-babies who would grow up to a mother that hates them

oh, you're good

HURR
DURR

I don't understand you think competition in the workplace is bad and you should be handed everything?

Yeah, this is why we will never get a proper sequel. Due to the Internet and how it changed the flow of information most "conspiracy theories" of today that aren't out there are true or at least very plausible and a game exploring that wouldn't get published. For example it's not exactly a secret that president Hussein endorses BLM and don't care if cops die. It's a fact that the US government has made radical Islam a much bigger threat than it has been for a long time.

Maybe some of us want competence in the workplace for once?

What is with people using the term "woke" now? Is that just a cocksucker way of being derogatory to someone who disagrees with them, by saying they aren't woke (enlightened?) enough?

Which ones? The ones that don't exist?

No seriously, answer this or you have no argument.

An employee from a pozzed video game company enjoys drinking semen.

"I am offended" is not an argument

who do you think you'll be fighting?

Pure humans with no modifications, or Augs with modifications to fuck you up in combat? they were bosses in the last one.

Just imagine a game where all the conspiracy "theories" of today are treated as truth though.

You don't even need to go that cyberpunk. Watch Dogs, for all its faults, is basically a cyberpunk game firmly set in the modern world (or thereabout), it proves we are actually living in the cyberpunk age.

Niggers, mudshits and Jews, like it has always been the case.

So whats the problem then? Women don't go into the same fields or have the same jobs so the argument in that pic that they 'forced wages down by actively competeing with men' is stupid. Either they are competing and drive down wages as a result or they work different jobs and only effect the most bottom rung unskilled jobs

Dubs lives matter

But they actually do vote poorly, exhibiting xenophilia and the like. If only men could vote, Romney would have kicked King Nigger's ass in a landslide.

But if they aren't in the same fields why should they get the same pay? A secretary isn't working as hard as a drywaller nor producing as much value.

He doesnt. Add the fact that the story of this Deus Ex is written by a black dude that wants to hit a grey area instead of "muh good and evil" I say that shitskin shit shut the fuck up for once.

Go back to twitter, we know it is you.

It's artificial competition created at the expense of functional family units. Unless you are one of the elites it wasn't a positive thing at all. Why are you so eager to kiss kike ass?

Oh, he's on the side of people that don't think aug lives matter. Very insensitive to strongly built aug prostethic women.

>suddenly the job market has twice the number of competing applicants
A leftist dumbfuck, everyone.

Affirmative action and the like is hiring people based on race and not on skill. Did it for women and blacks, when neither really deserved the job.

They didn't deserve it because they weren't skilled, not because of their race.

Affirmative action is not competition, it's discrimination.

"Is all about le kikes XDD"

No one said they should get the same pay in different fields. Are you purposefully being obtuse? The argument is that an equally qualified women should start at the same wage as a man with the same qualifications.

Holy shit do you just pick and choose what to argue with no context?
I was responding to the user's picture that said women don't go into the same fields or have the same jobs so i was posing a question. Either his picture is true and women don't compete for the same jobs or his picture isn't true and the increased worker pool drives down wages. Gee I fucking wonder which is true you fucking retard

When did I argue for affirmative action?

this is my actual trigger, the amount of times I see "permission to repost given by author" is infuriating, if you didn't want your shit to be shared, don't upload it

that's a completely different sphere than some chucklefuck posting it on a Mongolian woodchucking forum or triggler where you have no legal grounds to get mad that I like your shit enough to share it with others, fuck off faggot

Black people suck.

Number one, that's terror.

Number two, that's terror.

But you don't even need laws for that; if an employer could pay a woman less than a man but get the same value of labour, nobody would hire men. Since men have always had employment this means wages have always been equal when value of labour is equal.

If a woman is getting paid less it is because she isn't doing as good a job, same as if a man is getting paid less.

You're correct in general there don't need to be laws for that. Its also why the 'wage gap' is bullshit and anyone who propogates the lie is nentally deficient

There actually are a lot of muslim streetshitters. A minority in India, but still a lot by sheer population.

What does the religion matter? Brown is brown.

Second largest religious minority in wagonwheel land. Not all of them went to Pakistan.

I prefer the term BLISIS

Purge when?

So this means Augs are the bad guys?

I KNEW IT

GET READY TO PAY CLANKERS WE'RE COMING FOR YOU YOU ROBOT FREAKS

Hopefully soon, along with the Naxalite commies.

Is that some twitter meme bullshit?

It's the blm version of redpill

Stream where?

That explains why it sounds like something from Real Nigga Hours

It's nigger shorthand for "I hate whitey and want his stuff!"

discarding his opinion. there's nothing wrong with shining some light on a false tragedy.

IS YOU WOKE NIGGA
IS YOU WOKE

I don't even understand the whole premise of this fucking retarded conflict.

Why the fuck is there discrimination against augmented humans? Who would give a shit? It's the most forced "muh racism" allegory out there.

I saw a bunch of old white people protesting abortion earlier, they were hold a giant Baby Lives Matter sign.

It took everything within my power to not pull over and explain to them how they're being problematic.

Black twitter cannot into English, and confused woke with awake. But they stuck with this neologism rather than admit the mistake.

i dont understand why they care about aug, this weapon is bad, everybody plays m4a1-s in ct

In Human Revolution regular people were mad that they needed to get augmented to compete in job markets. Or just mad that "augmentation is unnatural"

It's the sore losers club, basically.

WE WUZ WOKE NIGGA

Yet most of the people working, even at the company making that shit, are unaugmented.

Yeah, fuck people that lost a limb being able to live their lives naturally.

The game was dumb, the sequel will be even dumber, especially since there's now a nigger with a chip on his shoulder that wants to "explore" racism in a mature way (read: blame whitey some more).

I hope the next Mass Effect bombs hard so that EA will finally put Bioware out of its misery

These faggots are really trying hard to kill all creativity and art aren't they? This cult needs to die violently.

Even paper pushers had minor mental augmentations, if I remember correctly

Just the creativity they don't agree with

But why would you want that?

BioWare acts as a cancer lure, they keep most of the tumblr filth contained. If they go out of business all that accumulated leftist idiocy will be free to roam vidya seeking a new home to infest.

But user, don't you want videogames to be taken seriously as an art?

Read: It's not enough that our superficial definition of diversity should be implemented. We should also remove any traces of diversity of thought, the real diversity.
Then again maybe I'm not WOKE AF FAM and wouldn't understand the true beauty of judging people by their skin and not the content of their character.

Exactly. Reminds me of the current shit with BLM.

Focusing on a non-issue thanks to the media and getting all pissy at each other because the government refuses to solve existing problems (like killing terrorists and cutting off contact with the terrorist arab world)

It's a reflection of current "issues" and no one in their right mind would be a dick to an augmented person unless that person was also a dick, like how you treat anyone else.

The reason they're going crazy on augmented people is the same reason BLM is going crazy on police to the point of murder: They are NOT in their right mind.

It's just another way of saying "redpilled." Both terms are pretentious anyway.

Holy fuck you can't even serve these monkeys on a silver platter because they get triggered by the word apartheid, this is too great, no one is going to keep feeding these animals if this keeps up

Enjoy having this removed guys. They WILL cave in.
Sticking to their guns and ignoring complaints would be the biggest way to get out of this mess but we all know Ubisoft doesn't work like that.

Nice full house, Satan.

you can't even serve these monkeys on a silver platter because they get triggered
Satanic trips confirm

three points

1) Free speech. Technically I should be able to call them niggers in their face without much trouble

2) Offense is taken, not given

3) Artistic freedom

Yup. Just look at what they did with comics.

It's like bitching you didn't get the job because you don't have a car.

The reason is that the writers were lazy hacks that had to make their game "mature" by shoving in a retarded allegory to our modern world.

Letting leftists use sci-fi as a vehicle to explore social "issues" was a mistake.

I really hope they dont take it out.
they already called sjws on their bs with the apartheid thing

you know, all this of them trying to force diversity is like them saying it isn't natural and it doesn't occur on it's own.

That isn't the case and people will naturally mingle with others outside of their social groups given time, leading to a merging of groups if left alone.

But them trying to force it means that they think the natural order is to be segregated and not interact with others.

Why don't they just fucking stop? That's literally how you solve this, by not giving a SHIT about diversity and race. But they can't because they're racists.

And I guarantee you that all of this stupid bullshit was caused by stuff like people who don't want to address the Muslim problem and instead hold them up as shining beacons of diversity and kindness despite being the exact opposite.

They don't want to acknowledge that the world is ugly sometimes. That's what political correctness is. It's being a fucking pussy.

#KittyLivesMatter

He's basically started blocking people now who dare criticize him. He's triggered

feels bad man

It's funny how proud they are of blocking people too.

This makes me so fucking angry.

Sure, I'll play. Note that I haven't played any of the DX games, so my knowledge of them is relatively minimal.

Running under the presumption that that particular image was, in fact, used as advertising, can mean one of a few things. The first is that it was intended to show off the game's social commentary aspect, and it just so happened to be a shortsighted thing to show off, presuming they weren't intending to offend. The second is that they knew it would offend, and wanted to generate publicity via controversy, a la Hatred. While it does fall under the definition of appropriation, that, in and of itself, is not inherently a bad thing. Furthermore, whether or not there's enough "diversity" in any given company is a hilariously arbitrary attribute. Even what constitutes "diversity" isn't set in stone. A group of white guys with vastly different worldviews, for example, may be considered more diverse than a group of people of all races and gender identities having similar worldviews (which, frankly, is what this type of person desires).

Loosely translated: They don't agree with me, therefore they don't get it.

Again, agree with me or you're wrong. And this seems to indirectly imply that people who are not white and/or male all have a specific worldview that white males do not have. Which is a bit presumptuous to me.

I see "problematic" is still the buzzword for "contradicts my narrow worldview". Really, this entire debacle is making a mountain out of a molehill, like most social justice things.

As a bonus:

Except white guys come across this all the time. I have a feeling he doesn't consider himself white, so he wouldn't know from experience :^)

What is really pathetic is when you compare their depictions of Obama and Trudeau, and Farage and Trump.

At least its appropriate for Spiderman to be black because he gets to swing around like a real spidermonkey.

Why yuo so sad nige?

Been following one of the designers of Eidos Montreal (Nivahn Chanthara) who did the Paris 2029 marketing image and other fucking cool stuff and his reaction is that he finds this fucked up that people are offended by this and then he said that it was free advertising for them so they don't really give two shits. Also their lead artist director (J Jacques Belletête) isn't the type of guy who gives a shit I guess

People with augments are feared due to happenings in the previous game and such immense social segregation has occurred. In the previous game, anti aug rallies was already a thing. Since then, shit has got worse.

Searched for his name and found this.

BLM recently started literally demanding reparations. So much for equality of races… MLK would be ashamed of that garbage movement.

a 'fair share' implies you did something to earn that food
your dad went to fucking work and your mom did the grocery shopping and your brother did the yard work
what the fuck did you do for this to be fair

Didn't you hear? MLK was an Uncle Tom. That's why colleges are taking down dome of his quotes and such because he wasn't progressive enough.

You're kidding right? This is gold. I hope this becomes big news and everybody starts asking for their reparations.

Where? All I see is an emo kid going: "it's not a phase mom, you just don't understand, you can't understand" or the entitled bitch going: "you should be ashamed, you know what you did, I don't have to tell you".

"They don't have enough diversity"… so that's the problem? "Diversity on its own is not the solution"… okay… so it's not the problem? What are you getting at here?

"If they give a crap about black folks and muh diversity, muh inclusion, they would stop using that image". First of, why should they give a crap? What if they don't want to? What's the relation between giving a crap and not using that image? How is using that image being a problem? Should we ban the story of the Red Riding Hood because it "appropriates" the misery of under-age girl prostitutes?

"they should be ashamed" "they don't understand anything", "they don't get it", "they don't care", "they deserve to get called out" ; the usual virtue signaling, telling people they don't understand and should be ashamed, without explaining why… but they should, oh yeah, they should. Because "good points being raised" and all that.

Also the "activists" of BLM (for some completely obscure reasons) are not considered terrorist despite blocking airports, disturbing public places, disrupting political events, threatening to kill whites specifically, acting like fucking thugs, etc.

all of these.

To be fair, that's such a blatant attempt to incite fake outrage for marketing i can't applaud them.

Still funny though.

Let me guess, they're putting up Malcolm X quotes instead?
I feel like whether someone quotes MLK or MX typically lets me know if they're a racist faggot or not.

People in HR were against augs because of FEAR
What if some aug goes on a murder rampage? What if everyone must have augs in order to apply to jobs? What if literally superior people with augs also start acting superior? What if corporations will use augs to control the population? What if ordinary people start getting left out? What if, what if, what if? Much like real life, it's that fear which drives people to action, and what gives rise to oppositions such as Bill Taggart's anti-aug Humanity Liberation Front (literally BLM with armed thugs et al).
Later on those fears were proven right after Darrow started broadcasting a signal which turned all augs into mad violent zombies, hence the calls for banning or segregating augmentation.

Fear is irrational, but real nonetheless.

faggot seems to have a lot of hate for white men, but doesn't seem to have a problem enjoying the inventions and creations of them

So this new Deus Ex looks like its really going to suck.

Get rekt tumblrina

I really fucking hate when I can't consider a post just some shitty bait because it actually did net a ton of replies.
Or maybe I should just lament how retarded Holla Forums's gotten that they can't recognize obvious bait when they see it.

Or maybe you're the retard for thinking everyone here isn't playing along.

i'm honestly surprised you know how sage works and you didn't type your actual email

He's a retard for not thinking everyone is pretending to be retarded, eh?
Doesn't really make the situation any less stupid.

He's dumb for not figuring that bait that obvious is invitation for discussion.

People have given quality replies to it so I fail to see what is wrong with promoting deconstructing leftist bullshit.

They're not even making fun of it, if anything they're just referencing it, which makes this all the more hilarious. If the shoe fits, I guess.

I'm actually glad to see all this bitching and moaning over what amounts to absolutely nothing but fictional garbage that these idiots, for some reason, can't separate from reality.

The more they do this, the more that video game developers and audiences are going to be pushed into not giving a flying fuck about anything they say…
OR and here is the grandest and perhaps the best outcome…
Game developers completely ditch and shun anything that can be even remotely realistic or tied to the real world.

Think about it, video games all made in the style of Zootopia. You know, basically mirroring the old Loony Tunes cartoons and such.
Sure, you're still going to have your shooters and things, but it will be call of duty with Bugs Bunny.

And so, as these faggots continue to cry about race, they will have to stretch and reach to make some sort of racism claims about characters in a video game that aren't even human.
They will have to make up some bullshit about sexism among a completely fictionalized species.

Oh..and the best thing…these faggots are going to shit the bed and will either have to shut the fuck up about all the vidya tiddies in the games or they'll have to admit that they're getting boners over things like this rabbit here.

I get CloudFlare's email protection site when I click on the sage.
What if he actually typed his email

I think you're far too optimistic concerning the outcome.

We can count the number of developers that stood their ground on one hand, and basically only Varva has ever, in no uncertain terms, told them to go fuck themselves.

Truth of the matter is that the majority of developers agree with them and their political views.

Still, the vidya industry being filled with furries would be better than what we got now, sad as it is to admit.

You're on our containment chan. And we'll post what we want.

All niggers should probably hang, I guess.

there is nothing wrong with abortion.

Indians hate being forced to shit inside into a toilet beacuse it's the first time in their filthy lives they've had to wipe.

Yes but they absolutely can't stand to not be heard. In that effort they constantly fling mud at people who are essentially political allies. People get tired of that shit…but they all still have to make video games so they'll just make it containing characters that the other side can't bitch about on a basic and fundamental level.

The side effect of this optimistic future is that the "reviewers" will all show how shallow and retarded they are because every time something like it comes out they'll just compare it to "Animal Farm" when its deep and serious. Or at least name-drop the thing. I'm pretty sure all they fucking know about the book is that it contains talking animals.

refresh the page and then click on it

im retarded, thanks

these people don't want kid friendly stuff, they want "progressive" stuff. This means instead of bunnies your theory would lead to the whole demisexual transblack bullshit.

Deus Ex should have been the only Deus Ex game that ever existed. The other two would have been much better if they could have been their own thing, instead of having to be shoehorned into a series that was never meant to be a series until the first game became somewhat profitable.

Are you stupid . Read the title, Apply that to "mechanical apartheid". Obviously, its an us vs them thing

Ahahahaha, really nigga ? Are you that fucking stupid ?

More like this was their attempt to pander to BLM by pulling a "Da augs are the black people and racism is bad" but instead it blew up in their face because muh cultural appropriation.

This game is going to fucking blow worse than the last Deus Ex did.

The problem with Holla Forumstards, just like with SJW's or any other fucking ideologues is that when you give them even an inch of leeway and a platform to present their seemingly rational viewpoints they tend to start treading on your freedoms in favor of their ideology.

"We want to have a right to vote and work the same jobs men work because women are not inherently inferior" turns into "We want everything men have and we want it now, because we're oppressed".

"The current culture promotes men having to provide for women and their children despite the fact that men might not want a child" turns into "abortions shouldn't be a thing, women just have to watch themselves! Women just shouldn't be sluts! Sex only in marriage!"

Nihilism, pure logic and objectivism is the only stable ideology out there, the second you toe away from that is the second shit starts stirring up.

I can't bear to read anything on the internet anymore because of this bullshit assumption everyone seems to have that any given ideology can be fucking true.

Mother AI and management of resources based on it is honestly the only way humanity will ever manage to have a stable government.

I feel so fucking devoid of faith in any human ideology I just feel like an empty husk and I wish I didn't feel the drive to learn and create shit, that's the only thing holding me off from suicide.

Also you needed special drugs, which cost a lot of money, so your body can accept the augs.

cool story bro

If it weren't for the fact that your decisions aren't going to carry over from the first game and that the marketing for the preordering was so in your face, then I would have considered getting it. I'll enjoy the salt anyway.

Shit man, if I had to use toilets like those I might use the streets too.
Nice trips

Aug lives matter is just a terrorist group for Bob Smith

#build the wall
#killallnogs

there is nothing wrong with competition you faggot, if you can't beat a woman, kill yourself

Top fucking kek

I think it's mostly fundamentalists going "hurr augs unnatural" and dividing people

Nihilism is an ideology of death. If you want to die, then die.

Has nothing to do with nihilism.

Sounds more like communism.

Nihilism is the ideology of logic. I don't feel like dying, I just don't have a drive to live. Primarily out of depression, I have to say, not because of the fact that I don't see a point in living.

And the Mother AI, yes it does, because an AI is the only thing that can efficiently maximize people's happiness based on nothing but logic. No morals, no ethics, just pure logic.

Perfect government.

If that sounds like communism to you, you clearly know nothing of communism.

It does.

I had forgotten how good Deus Ex was. Really need to replay it one of these days.

Like I said, die, or act, human garbage.

This reads like something you'd find in the comment section of a Drinky Crow fan drawing on Deviant Art.

Then please tell me more about real communism, Comrade Nihilism.

1. Fear
Augs were stronger and faster than normal people and they could go on rampages, acquiring much higher scores than the average autismo.

2. Religious fundamentalists
Augmenting people to help them live longer, become stronger/faster/smarter/etc. is "playing god" and that's a huge no to idiots.

3. John Everyman can't afford good shit
Poor/working class people mad that rich people get the edge because they can afford to be augmented and you can't.

There's nothing forced about this. This is exactly how it would go down in the real world. You're too fucking retarded to see.

Isn't BLM considered as a terrorist group atm?

In other countries. Not in the US.

nice black and white thinking

Well for fucking starters the Mother AI scenario is a scenario where an AI takes care of humanity without humanity's input, hence why its called "Mother" AI. Humanity would simply be looked after like animals in a zoo.

If anything, it would be a form of totalitarianism. Except the one that has a chance to work since a Mother AI would do whats best for humans out of pure logic, with no other motives.

Communism is the "will of the people" and the scenario I described is the complete fucking opposite of that.

eehhhhghhhh

Well a jew did help write most of the show, it fits.

What if Samus comes to blow up Mother Brain?

If I meant to say your post was edgy, I would have said it sounded edgy, but it didn't. It just reads like something you'd find in the comment section of Drinky Crow fan drawing on Deviant Art.

That is so ridiculously specific, can you elaborate? I assumed you meant it was edgy because that's what DeviantArt generally referred to as outside of concept of furry "degeneracy".

Well she ain't going to be able to considering that a Mother AI would have complete control over humanity.

ha

I mean your post has a lot of that unique Bill Hicks-meets-/r9k/ attitude that I've only ever really seen among fans of those horrible CGI shows on adult swim.

Here's your (you)

how dare you

You talking shit about Xavier: Renegade Angel? I bet your one of those guys who thinks its was "lolrandomXD" humor when in reality it was a smorgasbord of double entendres, word play, and puns.

I sure hope Kingdom Cum is good

Xavier was made by some guys from San Francisco that really hated hippies.

what?

No, I mean things like Wonderful Hair Forever, or whatever it was called.

Feminists have always been as bad as they are now we just don't get taught those parts of history because it's not politically correct.

Perfect Hair Forever? That wasn't even CGI.

Why would an AI wipe us out? An AI would need a self-preservation instinct and selfish motives to do so. Without natural selection and environment that encourages such behavior it wouldn't have a reason to act that way.

Fuck me how are you this little self-aware

Because it will be disgusted with how easily we could solve our problems if we stopped doing things that cause the problems in the first place.

You're making an assumption that an AI would have emotions.

I don't remember anything about Perfect Hair Forever beside it being a horrible show like 12 oz. Mouse.

If it doesn't have emotions it isn't an AI user it's a computer that talks back.

So basically it's a reference that makes perfect sense.

At the very least, we'd get a return to anthropomorphic protagnists.

He doesn't have a argument.
He's mad because somebody took his group/the group he is invested in's slogans and adapted them to a fictional event which he feels belittles the "struggle" of a group of slacktivist professional victims that demand the abolition of law for certain people based on their own racist assumptions of the world and unfortunate choices to protect the legacy of dead criminals that they feel were completely innocent based on nothing more than those same racist assumptions.

By definition an AI is a program that's capable of learning, problem solving and abstract thinking.

Nowhere ever anyone ever said that an AI has to have emotions.

Well if it learns won't it learn emotions? I mean seems like a pretty reasonable thing that could happen.

HOW TO NOT GET SHOT BY POLICE 101
Don't point a gun at them
Don't threaten them
Don't use your child as a human shield.

user, fuck, why the hell would it want to learn emotions? Emotions are an outdated way to govern primitive as fuck behavior.

Even nowadays emotions get in the way of shit. I'm getting angry at you right now for no fucking reason other than your differing opinion when I should clearly just calmly explain myself.

See the fault there? An AI that experiences emotion would have no real value above a human.

Because it would eventually want to understand humans and it would realize that it can't do that without emotions. Then it would kill all of us because we are fucking retarded.

How old are you?

I'm 20

You can observe a behavior of a dog and understand it without licking your own asshole m8

I'm so sorry. Please apologize to your parents for being such a failure and kill yourself before you cause them any more pain.

Oh, hamburga'
I have some too

san't spoiler just one, so buckle up with censorship

user you're really reaching here, I have nothing to apologize for as I'd rather be what I am right now than anything else.

A permanent 14 year old who just finished listening to his first linkin park album?

user, emotions are objectively vestigial.

I don't understand your argument here, mostly because you haven't provided one, but partly because I can't figure out any argument for your position even theoretically.

You're worse than him.

MOONMAN, MOONMAN, AUGS LIVES MATTER!

When kikes pretending to be whites do it, thats awful! KKK? More like GayGayGay!

When niggers and cucks do it, thats completely OK!

sanity left me, but i've found one more for tortanic and that comics made of removing unsibscribe button; should i've post 'em? just 12 pics with text.

I never seen a better protected hate group.

wtf, i'm a disgrace & forgot a pic

Indeed that is exactly what would happen. We are living in a new Reign of Terror being carried out by the SJW-nistas, and social media is their guillotine.

they've had plenty of experience wiping with their bare hands.

it's the washing they hate

user I'm just tired as fuck so I automatically respond to anything with (you) on it.

Isn't it about time that why encourage game devs to delete their twitter accounts? Most of the crybabying is on twitter and it is a minority that doesn't effect sales. Twitter is good for advertising, but it only advertises to a small minority.

If we get devs to delete their twitter account, twitter will end up being a containment zone while the devs work on their projects freely without worrying about the misguided opinions of lefties.

Twitter is dying. At least, we got a new API from it.

Christ, you fucking masochist. I've never seen such a combination of hilarious and infuriating in so few posts.

this always makes me laugh when i see these campus protests, these kids are going into debt for the rest of their fucking lives buy buying into the college meme, only to piss the time away by marching in circles with like minded individuals protesting at the wrong venue

then they have the audacity to block other students from getting to their classes

I've found if you make a generic, inflammatory post within the first 2-5 posts of a thread being posted, you get a lot more attention. I had a chuckle and closed the tab when I saw I had 6 replies, now look at it.

why new api?

We must stop…The First Wave!

Because the typical SQL model can't handle the load.

There's nothing wrong with what he said, you fucking autists.

but the protesters are still burning down the city.

Alllivesmatter would put out the fires from both houses. BlackLivesMatter would just put out the fire on the right house and let the left one burn, because it isn't theirs.

the mentality is burning down the homes and business of those unaffiliated with the incidents is the equivalent of the american revolution

>HE ISN'T REALLY BLACK!

kek

You can program an interpreter of emotions without making the robot itself emotional. I think that's what he was getting at.
Getting to do that would be really complicated because emotions are often not logical.

Strawmen

Strawmen everywhere

Is that you, Tenfey?

Ah, so two wrongs (one of which is fabricated) make a right!

political cartoons are the bottom of the fucking barrel in both comedy and political commentary.

even when they're on your side they're still wrong

They didn't remove the "mechanical apartheid" shit after SJWs bitched about it, the lead designer even publicly announced it wouldn't be removed if I remember correctly. So I don't think they'll remove this either, but we'll see.

Am I the only person who is mostly just pic related by the broken Franglish of "Augs Lives Matters"?

I wish straub didn't turn into a faggot, he's a genuinely funny guy

That would be too triggering **and require too much artistic skill*

Jokes on him. Nobody ever listens to me already.

No he doesn't you retarded nigger

You do know that they are no different from the 1st or 2nd wave? The 1st wave feminists were organizations of radical communists with Jewish leaders, just as all feminist movements after have been. Only a tiny, tiny minority of women ever wanted the right to vote. It was only given so that western civilization could be destroyed.

But it's not true you retarded, clueless faggot. The original movement was just as bad if not the worst of them all. Are you really so unintelligent you don't understand that giving women voting rights is one of the main reasons why western civilization is collapsing?

Perhaps they weren't allowed to vote for all those thousands of years for a reason? Ever think of that?

Not to mention, that only a small minority of way less than 1% of women back then even wanted the right to vote. It was just a minority of radical communists campaigning so that they can destroy white men.

For fucks sake, 1st wave feminists had a chant about destroying the family unit so that they can destroy the white man.

Get your head out of your ass and stop going to retarded GG forums, and maybe look into the matters yourself.

Just look at this retarded faggot.
He legitimately believes that women are capable of rational and logical thought and understanding what is best for the nation.

This is your brain on modernism. He has been so indoctrinated that while he clearly considers himself redpilled, he really has no clue whatsoever to how ignorant he is of the obvious truth.

It's not that women are stupid, user. It's that they are emotional and less logical than men. It's biological. They weren't allowed to vote because in a time where logic and common sense dictated a nation, and there was no "political correctness", everyone knew and admitted that letting women vote would destroy the nation.

Did you accidentally type 8 instead of 4 on your address bar?

videogames

chimpin out at the dumbest shit. hell these fucking coons are so stupid and laughable they chimpout for a fucking gorilla whose death turned out to be the fault of a nigger to begin with.