french faSg please translate this video-drug mule?

OK, unless I've completely lost me mind, this fucking story has it all: 2 pretty girls living in bigamy, one a drug mule, (which is how the guy and both girls AND kids are on vacation so often). IF that wasn't enough, add in the girl quite possibility being murdered and then fed to monitor lizards to keep quiet.

This is a fucking AMAZING story for any cOcurrent JOURNALIST FAGS WHO LURK HERE. i COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY A MARRIED BELGIAN COUPLE WOULD BE TREATING THEIR AU PAIR AS THEIR EQUAL, LETTING ER GIVE TOASTS. ALSO, WHY ARE THEy ALWAYS IN EXOTIC LOCATIONS TOGETHER. sHE WAS A DRUG RUNNER.

CAN A FRENCH/FLEMISH FAG PLEASE PLEASE TRANSLATOR VIDEO TO HELP GET A BETTER IDEA WHAT
S HAPPENING???? THANKS

Also ELEVEN Euros have died on this same fucking littler island this year alone majority OF THEM pretty females. Sounds like the soulless animals have set up a nice little business of of White Slavery and illicit drug trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUbTz5R1-Fc&index=1&list=PLffgy2fOMOz2qxwtDkcz6kK95ujYEtEzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage because OP is a faggot and that's not a webm. Use youtube-dl or something to post webm or go back to halfchan faggot.

HEre is video/ HE is with what seems like the mother of kids and his mistress, it''s fucking theoddest thing I'ver ever seen. She was found derath]]]] and eaten by lizards in thailand a few months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUbTz5R1-Fc&index=1&list=PLffgy2fOMOz2qxwtDkcz6kK95ujYEtEzA

I dislike the way you type. I didn't even need to read this thread to know you are a fucking retard.

You want to disrespect users here by typing like that?

Kill yourself.

yeah dumb fuck, I get that, am on a train. You are the prototypical fucking asshole, NEVER adds anything, not one thread, but goes around looking for shit to complain about, thikning somehow that makes you look like you've been here longer than the month you have. It doesn't. I don't think you realize that you reveal your age and how long you've been here with your constant refrain
go back to half-chan!" That was fucking almost 4 years ago now asshole. This has the potential tpo br a hugr fucking story if a French fag can translate, because the medias jews sure won't do it.

is this some new abstract shilling technique?

you gave me the first fucking good, genuine laugh I've had in weeks, so thanks for that/. Taking
muh secret club" to beyond fullretard levels.

"DISRESPECT USERS!!!!!" yOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE CORRECT, YOU FAT, SWEATY, PIG OF A MAN CHILD? i
M GONNA GO DIG UP YOUR DEAD MOTHER AND SIT HER ON YOUR LIVING ROOM SOFA WITH A CUP OF TEA IN FRONT OF HER. hOW MANY SUGARS DOES YOUR DEAD MOM TAKE? tHNK i HAVE TO CUT THE STICHES THEY PUT ON HER LIPS SO SHE CAN DRINK?

(beglaubigt)
Yes

Ok learn this then. If your using android download the application "youtube cacher" from the FDroid store. Then you can youtube-dl it from your phone. If your using a iphone then download the "youtube catcher" application from the apple store.

yOU'RE THAT SAME FUCKING asshole I already made my monkey twice. The irony is that I can switch VPNs, and you'lll still be going around insulting people until the paranoia DRIVES YOU EVEN CRAZIER THAN YOU ARE ALREADY AND YOU NEED MORE LITHIUM AND RISPERIDAL…..

You can't keep yourself from fucking ad hominem attacks. It's a great story, the same type as Dr/ Pierce did on Lucy Blackman, only with the added degeneracy that this girl was in a 3-way relationship and then joined a fucking cult.

An amazing story, that resources could have been pooled to get to the bottom of it. Nevermind, 95% of you are deadweight anyway. I'll get to the bottom myself. …

They're running out of ideas and regressing to just sperging.

The fuckinh story is genuinely one of the most remarkable things I've ever found on the internet– consider that you have POSSIBLR MURDER CLUES ON THE INTERNET and the cops haven't bothered to take them down. MURDER CLUES that gave away her past associations, seem to confirm that she "allegedly" was a drug mule, etc….

And instead of trying to save all this ASAP., you're worried about fucking Web.ms an nd conversions. Now/. of all times. Yeah, no thanks, will do it myself/

WHy do yOU type LIKE YOU Have a mENTAL DISORDER?

I reaally, really wish summer would end and you motherfuckers would go back to getting beaten up by the niggers in the public schools. What's even worse, the quotes are all there if you look : "The Talmud Unmasked," "The Intl Jew: Vol 1-4. "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by Dr. Israel Shahak.

I knew there was going to be blowback from places like ADL/SPLC, but either the kikes are dumber than they used to be or summer fags and the GMO theory has been true and Alex Jones was right.

ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE HEREBY FORBIDDEN TO USE THE BOARD ANYMORE UNTIL YOU'VE LISTENED TO ALL 308 OF DR.pIERCE''S broadcasts.

tHIS IS A FUCCKING AMAZING STORY, JUST LIKE lUCY bLACKMAN THat involves drugs, white slavery, kidnap…but since NONE of you dumb motherfuckers even know who Dr. Pierce is, it's like pissing in the ocean. I give up/ This place is worthl;ess now. I'm through. keep it. UYou (((alt0-light, (((civic natiuonalists)))), ((((based blACK MEN))) AND jarded (((jews look white to me))) taaylor hAVE WON/

CONGRATS, YOU FUCKING FRONTM,MEN FOR THE jEWS. jUST KNOW THAT ON dotr, YOUR NOOSE WILL BE REaady an nd waiting to go.

YOU COCKSUCKER, (((ALT-LITE))) FAGGOTS KILLED AN AMAZING STORY ABOUT KIDNapping, rape, drugs, everything thaT THE KIKES BEGAN COVERING UP ON APRIL 27TH. NOW YOU USELESS MOTHERFUCKERS COVERED UP COME MORE. gOPO LIDSTEN TO (((LAURN SOUTHERN ))) AND ((( GAVINN))) YOU USELESS FUCKING PUDDLES OF SHIT. aMAZING.

Because each time your mother sucks a bit harder and brings me close to orgasm, then she stops and goes back to the base of the shaft and I involuntarily hit shift….

Because that way he can be recognized by his employers to be paid by the post.
Sage for shit thread. Also, t. French.

There's Clinton and Ukraine, the latest Russian fake news, the Macron PR team, the CF/Trudeau deal and other stories as well like Seth Rich and the latest "suicide" possibly involving Clinton again. Plenty of reasons for them to get all the Bangladeshis they can in the office even on a Saturday.

Is that faggot david brock outsourcing his shilling to pajeet land / lowest bidder made bot, or are you just mentally retarded or something , I cant tell. Learn how to type and write coherent sentences dumbass.

You are schizo. Seek help and/or kill yourself because you are defective.

Take your meds.