Another timeline shift has occured. Can you feel it?

Another timeline shift has occured. Can you feel it?
I have images of the frog in my room if nobody believes me.

could this be the timeline shift we were all waiting for?

Touhou sucks

sage this gay shit

Here's the fukken frog. I had to get the image with my laptop because I don't have a phone. Fucker jumped into my cereal bowl.

interesting stuff op, not sure if it needed its own thread. (could have posted in the general)

He wasn't going down to pick up my medication. He had some of his own he had to get, and the guy there also ringed him up for mine.

Jeez louise

Clean your fucking desk up

Can I have the broken mower?

Pretty girl.

She should be at home raising her children, not larping as a cop.

OP you faggot that's not a timeline shift. It's just a sign from Kek.

Go look at a periodic table, the element "pb" and tell me what you find

Pb is lead, what about it?

Prob a poop frog user

Change your dose recently? Because your short-term memory is obviously fucked. Nothing weird is happening, your just blanking out about shit.

praise kek new timeline amirite

Wow, this is exactly how i feel. its happening. something is different. Questions and answers are coming together too fast.

We are about to Ascend. The (((Dark))) Sun's version of our (((Jupiter))) known as Niburu is due from the Virgin Birth that happens very soon from the (((Virgo))).

Okay lad, youve got some choices here: First, and easiest, kill yourself. Second: stop taking the pharmaceutical jew, get fit, get your test up, and get your shit sorted out.

Reported for autistic Mandela effect bullshit.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!1!

I see this meme too much. I'll agree that medication is handed out far too quickly by doctors, especially for disorders that are temporal in nature.

Still not a good idea to meme schizophrenics to stop taking their anti-murder pills.

I woke up this morning and noticed something wrong with my dog.

must be from a show, cops aren't that pretty

is that a lighter? you like the tobacco or herbal jew too faggot?

Clean your fucking desk up dude

We've been shifting for the past couple weeks or so.

Remember that shit never gets serious around here until summer is over. September and beyond is happenings season. Year of the Fire Cock is still just getting warmed up.

In retrospect, it'd actually be pretty fun to watch all the fucked-up Golems turn on their masters in a mass freakout.

I rescind my earlier comment, with a polite sage so as to not bump on a self-reply.

That's a racoon.

Could you not bump shit like this, please?

You got it!

Reported.

O-okay.

Sad!

For the love of God, is that fucking Faygo?

I suppose I could call you a faggot and sage, but instead I'll offer something you can work with. If you are having daily synchronicities, you are doing something right and should follow them wherever they lead. But meds like this ptsd shit you're on can seriously hamper the process and even lead to you believe there is correlation where there really isn't any. Like this, which was probably due to you having the same address or phone number as your dad:

But there's nothing like the feeling that the universe is pointing it's finger directly at you and trying to tell you something and I hope you find your way user.