Pretty Belgian Tourist Eaten By Lizards in Thailand

She someone ended up in India in some fucking cult, I think as a slave to a "self-described" "Hindu guru and, of course, had to be a fucking jew.+ Brit tourists. if YOU WONDER why YOU SHOULD CARE, ALL OF THIS SHIT: LETTING RAPEFUGFEES IN, TERRORISM, ALLOWING OUR WOMEN TO BE TERRORIZED…IT'S ALL FEMALE PATHOLOGY, I.E., "let's push Western man, to his limits (with the help of intl Jewry).
I'll leave this video here and let hopeful;ly a french fag a male of it as you will: 3 some? was it actually his sister (the blonde)? Please, translate & TELL.

bUT SAVE IF INTERESTED BEFORE THE jEWS REMOVE IT. here IS YT VIDEO WHAT DO YOU FAGGOTS mKE IF IT? it HAS HIGH PRODUCTION VALUE, WHICH SUGGESTS MUST HAVE BEEN VERY START OF RELATIONSHIP OR EVEN HE HADN'T HAD HIS HOLE YET.
to PUT THAT MANY HOURS INTO A VIDEO TO IMPRESS, WELL….
youtube.com/watch?v=RUbTz5R1-Fc&index=1&list=PLffgy2fOMOz2qxwtDkcz6kK95ujYEtEzA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KyLcm
archive.is/Um44J
onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying yo make a fucking web.m but I'm new on this equipment, it might take me a bit. The odd thing about this girls is that the blonde is taller and has the better body, but there is something so plastic about the blonde's faced that he just…she lose any attractiveness.

For fans of Dr. Pierce, he warned us about the fate of girls like these, in particular highlighting the case pf Lucy Blackman, a tall, blonde, beautiful English girl (yes, they used to who fell prey tpop the yellow peril and a small, dark, wealthy insect who as it turrned out had vidfeos of itself drugging, raping, and murdering girls– ALL WHITE of course, and the Jews did their job and soomply ignored it all.

Just Try, try to imagine 17 negreresses and the paper ignoring that! You casn't imagine, can you? Ther niggerrd would be nurmimh dow

God, if I ever had a daughter and she ended up in some weird fuck. Yep, look at this fucking shit. Whenever a pretty White girl disappears, either a jew pr a wpg close by them, yet these same women are led to conflict with WHITE MEN for "micro-aggression). My God, is there any way

became the seventh tourist found dead on Thailand’s Koh Tao island in the last three years.

Earlier, an officer from Koh Tao police said there were no questions to answer regarding Elise’s death.

The policeman, who would not elaborate, said: “This news is so old already, it has been "misunderstood. There is no more to say.”

The circumstances around Ms Dallemange’s death have been met with some conjecture, with police claiming she took her own life.

Police told Elise’s mother that her daughter had committed suicide about three days before she was found and denied her body had ever been eaten by animals or wrapped up.

However no suicide note or message was recovered and Michele is desperate for information surrounding the mysterious death."

To sum up,:
(WHITE) tourists in oine year, which means shekels
guru

RIP- could have been someone's wife, someone's mother/ and led a haappy life. Instead some fucking savage murdered you/

IS THERE NOT ONE FUCKING FRENCH user HERE TO TRANSLATE THE VIDEO HER BF (I THINK HER BF) MADE OF HER? COME ON. I THOUGHT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LOVED "CSI," WELL HERE'S A GENUINE CASE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

nOW CAN'T TELL IF IT'S french OF Flemish. i THINK i FIGURED IT OUT THOUGH. he's A FUCKING DRUG DEALER WHO WAS USING HERR AS A MOLE. all THAT MAKES SENSE. wHY HIS WIFE NEVER GOT ANNOYED AT THE FLIRTING ,ETC IT WAS HIS JOB TO ESSNNTIASALLY BE HER PIMP.

Fucking sad. All women are easily lead astray. First woman ever to exist on this planet set the standard and it continues today…

Why are you spamming the catalog?

I hate to heil an asshole like you. Why? Because this is a fucking actual crime story, anmd the police haven't taken the evidence off YT. In the YT video, the woman (who was murdered) is seen with what looks like either her BF's kids if possibly, possibly his niece andf nephew.

About a year after the video, she had some kind of mental breakdown, went to Asia, and got murdered. If you watch the video, it seems like she's in a 3-way relationship with the guy and the girl.

Also, they are always in exotic places, which makes me think she may have been a drug mule for the couple. How often, user, do you get to review material evidence in a fucking murder case? I've been on the chans longer than I want to admit, and I've never seen anything like this.

The woman is death and there is evidence related to the possible cause of her death STILL on her fucking YT.

"American Dissident Voices Broadcast of November 4, 2000

by Dr. William Pierce

DID YOU notice a small news item a few weeks ago in some U.S. newspapers? Lucie Blackman (pictured), a 21-year-old English girl, disappeared in Tokyo. Her father, Tim Blackman, a very wealthy real-estate developer in Britain, was afraid that she had been kidnapped by one of the sex-slave rings that operate in Japan and taken to Hong Kong. Because Mr. Blackman is very rich, he was able to make a fuss in the newspapers and to offer a £100,000 reward for information about his daughter. Otherwise Lucie would have been just one of the hundreds of attractive White girls who simply “disappear” every year while traveling in the Middle East or the Far East, and there wouldn’t have been a peep in the media or any notice paid by government officials.

The fuss Mr. Blackman was making about his daughter galvanized the Japanese government, which didn’t want any bad publicity to keep Western tourists away. Tokyo police began an investigation. They haven’t found Lucie’s body yet, but now they have a pretty good idea what happened to her — and to a number of other White girls.

Lucie was a tall girl — five feet, ten inches — a slender, blue-eyed blonde, a beautiful White girl of the sort that the small, dark men of other races crave. And because of the craving Oriental men have for tall, blonde women, Lucie worked as a hostess in a private club for wealthy Japanese businessmen, Tokyo’s Casablanca Club, where she was earning about $5000 a month. She was, in other words, working as a high-priced prostitute. There are many exclusive clubs for rich businessmen in Tokyo, all of them stocked with tall blondes, some earning even more than Lucie.

Japanese detectives traced Lucie to the luxury ocean side condominium of a Japanese tycoon [of Korean descent — Ed.], Joji Obara. She had been seen leaving the Casablanca Club with Obara in his red Ferrari. When police searched Obara’s condominium they found a collection of videos he had made of himself performing various sex acts on more than 40 other White girls. The videos, according to police, were “horrific.” Obara first drugged the girls and then sexually degraded them in ways too unpleasant to describe here. Obara is in custody, and police have been searching offshore for Lucie’s remains but have not yet found them.

Now, what I am talking about with you today is not a crime story in the usual sense of the word, and it’s not primarily about what members of other races are doing to our people; it is about what we have done to ourselves. Here’s a question: Why do so many of our young women put themselves in the sort of jeopardy Lucie put herself in?

Of course, there’s the money; there aren’t many jobs which will pay a 21-year-old girl $5000 a month. But Lucie didn’t really need the money since her father was a multimillionaire, although she may have thought that the allowance Daddy gave her was not enough to satisfy her craving for clothes, jewelry, and the like.

A more significant answer, I believe, is that our women do what Lucie did because we permit them to do it. As far as I have been able to determine, Blackman and his daughter had a close relationship. She was not alienated from her family. Blackman could have prevented his daughter from working as a “hostess” for Japanese businessmen, but he didn’t. It would have been “sexist” for him to try to prevent his daughter from doing whatever she felt like doing, even selling herself to rich businessmen. And it would have been “racist” for him to tell her not to have sex with rich Japanese businessmen, in particular. As I mentioned last week, Brits are even more inclined to be Politically Correct than Americans are. They are more conformist, more authoritarian. When it is Politically Correct for a father to give his blessing to his daughter having sex with Asians or mestizos or Blacks, a right-thinking lemming father will do it.

You know, when Negro football player O.J. Simpson slashed the throats of his beautiful, blonde wife Nicole and her Jewish lover six years ago, my reaction was, “Good riddance!” White women who voluntarily have sex with non-Whites deserve to have their throats cut, all of them. And because Lucie willingly put herself at the disposal of Japanese men, it is hard to feel sorry for her when one of them turned out to be a pervert who murdered her. During the Simpson trial my opinion was that Nicole’s father also deserved to have his throat cut because of the way he had raised his daughter. He had failed to teach her that she must never, under any circumstances, permit a non-White to touch her, and for that failure he deserved the severest punishment. And I could say the same thing about Mr. Blackman now, but I guess I really shouldn’t."

Learn to type, you nigger.

Half of your sentences make no sense or end up abruptly

And the reason I shouldn’t is that lemmings simply aren’t morally accountable. They have no true moral consciousness. They do not have the capacity to be either good or evil. They simply think and do whatever is fashionable at the moment, whatever they think is expected of them. Of course, that doesn’t mean that some of them shouldn’t be killed from time to time, but it’s more a matter of herd management, of herd control, than punishment in the moral sense.

From the beginning of recorded history up until 30 or 40 years ago any father in a White society whose daughter copulated with non-Whites would lose everyone’s respect; he would become a social outcast. A father’s duty was to raise his daughters as well as his sons to have pride in themselves, in their family, in their community, in their race. In ancient times, if a White girl were caught with a Black or an Asian, then it was the father’s responsibility to cut her throat. The Roman paterfamilias, for example, understood and accepted that responsibility.

Well, the American or the British father of today, typically a potbellied couch potato swilling his beer and watching his ball games while his children do whatever they please, has come a long way down from the paterfamilias, but I suppose it would not be entirely fair to blame him alone. The Roman father did what he did because that is what his society expected of him, demanded of him. The 21st century father does nothing, because his society expects nothing of him; in fact, it virtually prohibits him from doing anything. He has been emasculated and disempowered. He has become a sorry, impotent figure indeed.

Of course, the way in which we raise our daughters is just one symptom of the sickness of our society — but it is an important symptom. We abdicate our family responsibilities; we let the Jews teach our daughters, primarily through advertising and television entertainment, that they should have no pride in their race, that there should be no constraints on their behavior, that they should do whatever they want to do, whatever their peers are seen doing on the television screen; and then we just dump them out into the multicultural jungle to fend for themselves, with no protection and no guidance. It is no wonder that so many of them follow the course of Nicole or Lucie. They see nothing wrong with it. They’ve never been taught what they should and shouldn’t do — except, of course, they have been taught by Hollywood and Madison Avenue that it is especially modern and commendable, especially cool, a sign of sophistication, to bed down with every piece of non-White subhumanity which comes strutting or shuffling down the sidewalk.

So if we want to improve the behavior of our daughters, if we want them to avoid the fate of Nicole and Lucie, we need to do more than preach to their fathers. We need to change the society which sets the standards for the behavior of fathers and imposes certain responsibilities on fathers and gives them the freedom to exercise those responsibilities. And we need to change the way in which our society treats our women.

Well, what we need to do and what we are able to do are very often far apart, of course, and that’s the case with changing our society in such a way as to give us strong and proud and healthy families again which produce strong and proud and healthy sons and daughters instead of confused, rootless, alienated, and defenseless young people like Nicole and Lucie, who have no sense of identity and no racial pride, whose only aim is seeking pleasure and comfort, and who are at the mercy of every alien predator out there. We can’t really change our society until we can change the directions in which the mass media are pushing it.

I’ll talk about the media again in a moment, but first let’s think about some of the changes we’d like to make in our society after we regain control of our media — at least, about one change, and that’s the role and nature of the family.

Many people believe that we’re all much smarter today than we were a thousand years ago, because we can fly to the moon and we have cell phones and television. And they believe that because we’re smarter we also have a better society, which has been made possible by our greater intelligence and all of our new gadgets. But I don’t share that belief.

The gadgets we have today are the consequence of a recent technological revolution which has very deep roots in the past, and the people who are implementing that technological revolution today are not really smarter than the people who established those roots in the past. The bright and creative men who give us cell phones and all sorts of other microelectronic gadgetry today are standing on the shoulders of men at least as bright and creative who gave us our first understanding of electricity and electromagnetic fields and radiation hundreds of years ago: men such as Michael Faraday and James Clerk Maxwell.

And the men who designed the rockets and the spaceships which took us to the moon, men like Wernher von Braun, were standing on the shoulders of earlier geniuses, such as Isaac Newton. And so it goes, back to the ancient Greeks and earlier. Of course, we can’t give IQ tests to the ancient Greeks, but if we could — if we could take a thousand Greek teenagers from Athens and Sparta of 25 centuries ago and compare them with a thousand White American teenagers today — I believe the Greeks would leave the Americans in their dust. In fact, I believe that intelligence and creativity have been going downhill since the Neolithic Revolution first made it possible for the less bright elements of society to be sheltered from the natural selective forces which used to keep us fit. And since the introduction of the modern welfare state in the last century, we have plummeted. Certainly, a very high percentage of today’s couch potatoes would never live long enough to reproduce if the technological infrastructure which shelters and supports them were taken away.

RICED
I
C
E
D

Fry the rice, pay the price

It's fucking sad but it's true, white women are safest among white men.

She looks delicious, I think the kike ate her.

OP you probably have a point or something but your shit's all retarded. Stop making threads, you're too dumb for this. Or are you a bot?

tldr nevertheless warning to whites from americ a unless you are under constant guard don't leave the US EVER the world out their is not your friend and all that liberal bullshit will not stop a shitskin from loping your head off or torture first . They hate you snowflake KNOW IT.Armed Guards or skin peeled and limbs chopped alive …..maybe then after your dead wrecked body your relatives can learn from your stupidity and not be as stupid as you and end up dead because of a shitskin.:)

Fuck it, the rest of the article is here:

archive.is/KyLcm

So far, 11 Westerners have disappeared from that same fucking Island, almost all pretty White girls. For some reason, Euros and Esp. Bongss tend to have this sort of sickness in the head even worse than burgers.

They walk out in the middle of coontown Africa and genuinely think they are somehow immune from chimpouts and other such behaviors.

Tryimh yo research and find out if Elise Dallemagne was indeed a drug smuggler as I suspect. OR maybe polyamory is simply the big new Jewish trend and I'm just not seeing it. But for a woman to have your kids. care for them, and then allow a woman ~ 10 years her junior to take her place in your bed while she keeps raising your kids….

If you watch that video (I know, there's no fucking webm. when I get home I''ll try to make one)…if that were a new trend, shit that's one I c an get on board with…

funny thing is it is right under your lily white asses yet are oblivious to the real world because of jew brainwashing …for instance just over the border of el paso its common to see bodies laying in the street and kidnapings yet rat antifa crying because they have to much freedoms not realizing the hell waiting for them just across that line.

WAKE UP CALL.

Introducing the underworld that will sit your silly asses down 100%

We will never accept your retardation so you all

FAILED!!

anytime you feel like bucking go to Juarez and see what happens to you outside of the protection of the ppl you claim to hate snowflakes …yt periscope it let us know how it works out for ya without paying off a rat to be there.

May I ask your level of education? College GPA? SAT score? Did you ever consider that you might be just too fucking stupid and the entire point is passing right over your head? I have my documentation of my IQ in various forms (ACT, SAT, SAT IIs, LSAT, etc..) Fuck, I''d be happy yo look for the proof, black out my name and scan, Will you do the same?

You're aren't clever enough to see what's going on. By all indications, the girl appears to have been a drug mule for a very fucked-up family in Belgium, and the wife even went along with it since the girl apparently did it out of "lover" for the man and for little money. When he broke it off, she had some sort of nervous breakdown, joined a cult, and was wither killed or murdered:

"he had been living at a yoga and tantra retreat on neighbouring full-moon party island Koh Phangan in between travelling around Asia for the last two years.

She was also allegedly part of a sect of the Sathya Sai Baba cult movement and lived with a self-proclaimed “guru”.

Members of the cult believe their leader, of the same name and who died in 2011 at the age of 85, was a reincarnation of God who could conduct resurrections.

The organisation is said to have 1,200 worship centres across 16 countries which offer “spiritual advancement”.

Devoted followers believe their leader conducted a number of “miraculous healings” during his lifetime using his renowned holy ash.

However Sathya Sai Baba, who was one of India’s biggest spiritual leaders when he was alive, was criticised after he allegedly used tricks to fool his followers.
MOST READ IN WORLD NEWS
MANIAC CAGED Knife attacker pinned to the ground by hero hotel staff and wheeled away after stabbing two female tourists to death in Egypt beach rampage
THE ‘ALIEN’ MUMMIES OF NAZCA UFO experts go wild over five bizarre 1,700 year-old mummies in Peru that look ‘closer to reptiles than humans’
LASHED BLACK AND BLUE Men and women howl in pain as they're publicly WHIPPED in front of kids for breaking Sharia law
BOOB'S IN THE RIGHT? Woman who discovered her husband was looking at porn takes revenge by posting pic of her breast on same site
FRANCE'S FIRST LADY Meet Brigitte Trogneux, 64-year-old wife of French President Emmanuel Macron
KILLED BY JET ENGINE First pics of 'millionaire' mum killed when engine blast knocked her onto rocks at St Maarten beach

Elise’s devastated mother Michele van Egten has now revealed today she does not believe the police account of events – as Elise is the seventh tourist death in three years on the tiny island now dubbed as “murder island”.

Michele said: “I do not believe what the police have told us. We fear somebody else was involved.

“We’re more and more thinking that the police information is not the right explanation.”

The devastated mum told Der Farang magazine that she has still not been delivered an autopsy report which she was promised.

An officer from Koh Tao police said there were no questions to answer regarding Elise’s death.

The policeman, who would not elaborate, said: ”This news is so old already, it has been misunderstood. “There is no more to say.”

archive.is/Um44J

Plain as shit. She looks like a depigmented arab.

Stop trying to act like a touch guy. I'm White and I can walk around Juarez since I'm close with Miguel Zaragosta-Lopez. Also, not even sure what this has to do with thread.

Mexicans are notorious rapists, yes, but they wouldn't pull that kind of shit on

Trying too hard to be edgy. She
s a 7.5 The real question I wanted answered? Who is the blonde? she's tool tall to be his sister, too old to be an au paur…which makes me think thry had some kind of weird open relationship…

That's a man, you idiot, although a very effeminate one on hormones.

How drunk/high are you? English a second language? It's hard to follow what you write.

fuck off spic ..trying to even imply that shit hole is safe for white ppl ..I have seen the bodies in the street bitch and can't wait till all drugs are legal sending you cartel asshole back to farming vegetables where you belong

Video is down, would translate it if you had webmed.
Cba reading your rant though, no clue what you're trying to prove beside you being a faggot.

If you're so brilliant, then why do

look like they were written by a retard? If it's such an important topic, then would it not behoove you to take the extra time to create a well-formed original OP posting?

I'm pretty sure this is just a spambot.

It's something.

I'm seeing a bunch of threads being generated like this over the past few days. At first glance they look interesting, like they've been A-B tested to attract our attention, but then they turn out to be illegible garbage.

It fits, plausible scenario.

Jesus fucking Christ man. Have you even seen what you are ranting about? You are a hypocritical piece of shit who is either a D&C shill, drunk or mentally ill. On the one hand you denounce other peoples and cultures as sub-humans and then talk about cutting throats and controlling your kids through fear. Sounds an awful lot like honour killing to me.

As a parent, you can try to educate your kids and impress on them that it's a savage world outside our borders (and sometimes outside our doorstep). But you can't wrap them in cotton wool or outright control them. You don't own them, you're their protector and guide, not their master.

What happened to these women is fucking horrible but they are not to blame. Maybe they had issues and yes, they may have made bad life choices. But it was their choice to make. Only the savages who perpetrated these crimes are to blame. And honestly, you sound no better.

Shit, why though? Who would go to the trouble?

The obvious, people who build spambots, shitposters, forum sliders.

The others are subhuman because of their genes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with preserving your families and races honor, you massive cuckfaggot.

Kill yourself.

I didn't say there was you illiterate faggot. But there are ways and means. But since you sound like a low IQ muzzie mongrel, you wouldn't have the capacity to realise that.

Yeah, killing whores who betray their race.
Faggot.

You're obviously new, and from reddit, so I'll be nice, and tell you to fuck off back home >>>/plebbit/ you fucking cuckold bitch nigger.

not sure if you are larping or not late at night here, but that's good advice to parents
if these foolish women had such proper guidance, doubt they'd be lizard shit

i cant even read this fucking thread, its like looking at a plat of alphabetti spaghetti.
learn to format your fucking shit, user.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

There's a fucking reason Islam is starting to dominate the world.

Please try to type your thread up again. I actually tried to read it and that's impossible

What's so special about that kike book? All it is endless mental gymnastics to justify disobeying the God they claim to love.

Yeah until she hits her 30's-40's.

t. Belgian

worst case scenario use something like this site onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter

IQ tests are administered by a pair of professionals: one psychologist, and one psychiatrist. Not some Afirmative Action test.