CSIS is a White Nationalist Organization

CSIS is PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED

archive.is/6H26N

This is why White Nationalists from Canada can shitpost online with impunity. (((They))) are trying to pozz the agency though and if they succeed in purging PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED agents from CSIS, the new people they will have in place, will make sure that all Canadian Holla Forumsacks get vanned. So this is actually a very big issue and we must make sure that CSIS does not have to pay out to these faggots and muslims.

So CSISNiggers, is it the RCMP that makes halfassed "we should meet up" posts in all the FUCKING LEAF threads, or is it the pro-muslim, pro-fag, pro-dindu faction of CSIS?

what's wrong with discrimination?
what

Something tells me you know fuck all about nationalists movements in Canada and the IC. Before CSIS it was called the RCMP Security Service. Go do your homework.

Didn't you get the memo?
Simply being pro-white and redpilled on the jews isn't enough.
You have to be exclusively and openly Natsoc now for Holla Forums to care.

DAY OF THE CLAMP

Neither.

fuckin rite boys

Based.

This would have to be a new development since the Canadian government has a notorious history of creating NatSoc movement honeypots.

Naw, the cheka just steal explosives from mines in uniform while getting caught on camera and plant them on your property if they don't like you.

kek

If only you knew how big of shitlords and how pissed off many Canadians are.

They are still talking about this on CNN right now and won't stfu about it at all.

Intelligence agencies are derided for protecting the people because they know the realities of why fags and muslims are bad. How do the kikes think this will keep the facade of protection up? It'll only embolden the LGBTQP child trafficking and Muslim terror plots.

t. compatriot from the US

No it isn't you fucking retard. They just want it taken down or have a firmer grasp around its balls. I don't get it, how the FUCK can you people be so incredibly delusional and desperate for EVERYTHING to be "/our/" whatevers. It's starting to be embarrassing.

Have some pride and confidence, shesh.

DIE CSIS SCUM

Huh, this is news to me. Guess i'll keep that leaf rake in the garage a little while longer.

Bullshit. You baby raping kikes have been systematically gangstalking and gaslighting white children since your formation. Men like myself are years beyond showing you any mercy for your crimes against us and you think you can change the narrative with this?

Fuck you, CSIS. Your agents can come forward publicly and confess to everything or you can be hung from flagpoles. Phoneposting because death to traitors. Come at me. Again.

The reason they can do this is because of bill C-304 which passed in 2011. This bill made it legal to spread (((hate speech))) online. It was pushed through because the muslims in Canada began suing jews for (((hate speech))), including (((Ezra Levant))).

You can't be charged for (((hate speech)) for shitposting online in Canada.

BTW the CSIS reps that visited my university were Chinese.

Fucking cis males

bumping smiley thread

Smiley will put on a dress and you can bump him.

NOTHING from Canada except certain Canadians themselves are pro-white and redpilled.

That's not hate speech; that's a LGBT "ally" WARNING a member the poor, oppressed faggot community! There's no way that a Canadian court could successfully try that one!

Whatever happen to Bonhomme becoming the leaf moonman?

yeah, whos holding moar?
I swear I had a whole folder.

CSIS is x fucking joke.

t. DGSE

This is why you never employ shitskins, they will ALWAYS play the race card no matter if you treat them well or not.

Meanwhile, white men are discriminated against relentlessly thanks to affirmative action and yet NEVER win discrimination cases.

They used to be pozzed but then they were sent to watch places like these and got redpilled . I'm serious . Same happens to French to intelligence and enforcement but we don't need much to be redpilled anymore just reallife depressing seeing these shitskins ruined our once proud France and butchering the language .
But you know fucking leafs .

1000 bucks that they are asian.

Canada is gonna be 90% nonwhite in the next 80 years. Not much different from other Western countries. There are a few redpilled Australians too, but that doesn't make much difference when 90% of my country love multiculti and half the men are dating Asian women. The West is done. It's over. I'm not trying to black pill you – I'm being honest.

You did this to yourselves.

we wuz franks n sheeit

Don't forget this shit is implemented at a federal level since the mid 90's

People keep on exaggerating these numbers "y percentage in x years" but do any of you demoralizers believe any of these countries will have functioning governments and infrastructure by that time?

The writing is on the wall, the cities will experience depopulation once they hit critical mass.

Checked.

Niiiice trips.

Non-sequitur. Yes, city will turn into dystopic shitholes, but they will also be overwhelmingly non-white. No contradiction there at all.

I wonder why, totallyactuallywhiteanon.

low level maybe anons, but these fuck are the ones recruiting shitskins to come to the West

A suit doesn't mean anything. Lazy gay Muslim women workers who want a payday no doubt.