A Final Solution to Rid the World of Faggots

if we supported gay people wouldn't liberals and faggots not have kids because they would be gay thus they wouldn't teach their kids to be gay and faggots? Wouldn't this lower the amount of liberals and faggots that are in the world?

piss off faggot

we should either get rid of anti-discrimination laws and ignore them, or kill them

Fuck off.

here's a better idea, we throw all faggots into the fucking bog

The only good fag is a dead one.

checked

kill yourselves already trscucks

Look at this retard.

gays 'reproduce' through child molestation. gay abuses child -> child turns gay -> new gay is born to abuse more children.

only good fags are in the bog.

user…

Whole lotta dragon dildos in this here thread.

Also not exclusively true. That's how pedophiles are born and unfortunately they go after little girls too.

but they adopt and fuck up their kids too, which perpetuates the cycle.

Only one solution.

sage

Are you implying gays aren't largely pedophiles who reproduce through children? You are naive

No, I'm saying they're not mutually inclusive, and that there IS a sort of 'gay gene', so it's not the only place they come from.

The problem is that liberals and faggots don't stop. You cannot reason of bargain with them. If you offer them a mile in the form of a compromise they take 20 miles and shit all over you.

The only response to faggotry is fire.

Cancer fag.

No it will increase the degeneracy instead reducing it.

genetic dead ends unless force breeding to perpetuate their anti life sickness …force breeding is all but over with in white society hence they aren't forced like livestock to breed regardless of backwards genetic wiring …Let them all die we do not need their abnormalities fucking up the gene pool even though some learned this perversion from the jew attack on whites differentiating between would be an arduous task better to kill them all and start over fresh.

I don't care either way when it comes to literal faggots. It's just their degenerate culture that ends up fucking up themselves and society I'm worried about.

The faggot is perennial, and likewise just needs to be mowed down regularly.

(((their))) culture is non existent outside of jew media as 99.9 percent of humans want to procreate something they can never do ..The perversion of jews is where you should start concerning faggotry which existed yet never weaponized to destroy exclusively white culture until rat face jews …Realize all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration we are all one consciousness experiencing itself and shit skins are not White and should be exterminated.

No there isn't.
You're using leftist arguments that don't hold water.
Scientists have almost completely mapped the human genome and they have not found a gay gene. Being gay is a choice or an environmental disorder. Nobody is "born gay."
Prove me wrong, faggot.

Now this is a tricky solution.
Wouldn't it be easier to just gas them all?

Were there a gay gene it'd have been selected out a long time ago. Natural selection doesn't take kindly to shit that can't reproduce.

I seriously fucking love you guys

never change lol

Faggotry is spread chiefly by pedophilia, which all homosexuals fantasize about and engage in. There is no homosexual gene. It is a mental illness caused by factors such as diet or psychological conditioning. The goal of homosexuals is to convert all men to be homosexual.

They must be destroyed.

Liberal?
They're Communists like all people who call themselves Liberal. You're not going to win any votes by being anti-Liberation with faggots.

Also, good luck telling dikes they can't have kids.

They can adopt, they can "make" children or have women or men be the "middle man/woman" so to speak.
Either way, if any decrease in population follows from it, it will be WHITE population. And that is not what we want.

No, because faggotry is mostly likely a symptom of parasitic infection. High risk behaviors and sexual attraction to things that are normally repulsive are key indicators of parasitic infection.

I swear to God almighty, the moment hell breaks loose I will show not the slightest amount of mercy to you. I have already started digging out where faggots live in my town. Just wait you fucking cucks. Just fucking wait. Go to your parades, show me your faces, and lead me to where you live.

Kek, no further reply is needed. Kys OP.

Quality post.

Nah.

Gays happen when social roles in a society are exceeded. Look at that rat overpopulation experiment. People have too much time on their hands. There needs to be a useful, driving workforce. Do that, cut off the kike propaganda machine, and the problem will solve itself in a generation.

You can't just ignore gays. That's now how the sodomite mindset works. At first they simply want to not be persecuted. Then they want full equal protection. Then they want tolerance. Then they want acceptance. Then they want you to embrace them and hold them up as the best examples that our society has to offer. Then they want to persecute anyone who doesn't cheer at the gay pride parade or allow their children to hang around homosexual pedos.

This is ALWAYS the way things worked. It's why the "I don't like those faggots but I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own homes" idea doesn't work. They have a pathological NEED to beg for acceptance/love and shove their bullshit down everyones throats. They will NEVER stop halfway. Even if we revoke all the anti-discrimination laws and undo the stigma of being anti-sodomy, the gays would keep on lobbying and eventually claw their way back into power.

They're like jews, in that regard. They have the same tribalistic mindset that fucks over the normalpeople to raise up their own "gay tribe". The only difference is that the tribe is formed by lifestyle rather than blood, and instead of people being born into the tribe, the gays need to "proselytize " "convert" susceptible young boys.

They all need to be gassed. Will it completely get rid of faggots? Well, no. But it's a good fucking start.

Ghoul, Greg, and Brendan pls go

Liberals don't reproduce already. They multiply by brainwashing of the youth and mass immigration.

LOL

Kill yourself.

Fuck off and get aids and die a horrible death faggot.

Exactly. They're like the borg. Perfectly exemplified by how gays, who don't normally have children of their own, "reproduce" by sodomizing, brainwashing, or even adopting children instead.

"The so-called "Homocaust" has never happened, but it should have happened and, rest assured, it WILL happen, as the glittering faggots richly deserve one. I will not rest until every single filthy, degenerate poo-stabber is rounded up and sent to my Montana death camp. We will get the ALL into the bog and their putrid memory will finally be erased from the planet once and for all. Like all unchecked diseases, faggotry will continue to spread AIDS across the world. That is why it is crucial that ALL pederasts are ruthlessly and mercilessly drowned for the good of us all. KILL EVERY FAGGOT NOW! EVERY LAST ONE!" - Ben "San Francisco Terror" Garrison.

You could say the same thing about any genetic disorder that results in infertility. Natural selection will minimize them, but it can never remove them completely.

There are disorders that cause fetal hormone levels to be wrong, resulting in physical and brain development that is contrary to the genetic sex. That is only a small fraction of a percent of people though, and most gays are culturally fagged. But they use this bit of truth to push the "born that way" idea.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN!

Here is the true final solution.
Reported for garbage thread.

Faggotry is a mental illness spread by molesting children. You have to gas every single one of them.