Can we talk about the Northwest Front?

The Northwest Front has a solid plan, White Nationalists move to the northwest en masse and start campaigning for its independence from the United States.
The area is good, the pacific northwest has good resources and the population has plenty of whites.
So tell me folks, why Holla Forums isn't rooting for the northwest front?
Why are you still siting on your crumbling city where non-whites every day increase at numbers and you are likely isolated from fellow white nationalists?
Why aren't you seeking to create a white ethnostate?
The clock is ticking and whites are becoming a minority everywhere, we need to get our shit together and act on some way, and the northwest front seems like the best gamble for it.
No i mean it really, we are getting closer and closer to white extinction and white nationalism isn't even close to being a serious political force.
Please can we have a serious talk about the Butler Plan as a vehicle to save the white race?
For those who never heard of the Butler Plan
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WvNl5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

While I like the idea of a white ethno state, I hate the idea of white flight. I'd rather have remaining white people in all areas, especially in demographically enriched areas, band together and fight back rather than scatter and let more shits move in.

On a start it may sound fine, but just wait until the percentages are less white, just wait until whites are like 30%.
Or are they supposed to fight when 7 out of 10 people on their location are shitskins, how many whites will be fit to fight?
Also a big question is, who is fighting now?
Only shitskins are fighting, white people don't realize they are in a race war.

liberal north west this will never happen unless seattle is destroyed.

If a Northwestern White Nationalist comes to dominate the countryside those cities will become less white.
A serious campaign of phisical removal may become possible eventually if USA is weak enough and White Nationalism is strong enough.

You do realize we have like 3K users with maybe a 1/4 being shills. A mass exodus movement will not be driven by Holla Forumsacks moving even if we all did, so your premise is loaded in my opinion.

1000 commited people would be just enough to get a serious movement going i think.

Ask Chris Cantwell and the lolbertarians how the Free State Project is going if you think that. Nobody is more autistic than those fucks and New Hampshire isn't moving shit forward.

I admire the determination although the Pacific Northwest is naturally very liberal. I always thought a better place would be the Midwestern states bordering the great lakes (Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan) which have replacement levels which can transition into an ethnostate. Plus the only reason states like Wisco were blue in the first place were union workers, but as evidenced by the change from blue to red this election there are people who are open to new ideas we could reach out to.

So if you think its a pipe dream, have you got any other better idea?
Because lurking and lurking i haven't managed to find someone with a better idea than Covington.

This user is on the money. We already have what you desire here. Not to mention we are the last to get the coast ideologies and trends. Sometimes by 5 years or more (most evident in pop culture awareness, but as we all know that means more than what music and shows you prefer).

The best thing you can do is network and become a Mr. Rogers type individual with a nice sized brood, be community involved, a good samaritan in a white county, and raise kids that will carry on your family legacy beyond just genes. Get fit, prepare and know skills and how to protect your family. If you are sitting in Washington trying to come up with plans that requires thousands of people out of your control to do something it is going to fail. But if we all just did our own part we win.

I've read the first of the novels, but I still think it would be a hard deal to move the most nationalist and racially aware of whites into the pacific northwest. I do have some questions,
1. Has the NWF reached out to move Europeans from their tyrannies to the pacific? I'm sure Swedes and Dutch would love a change safe habor.
2. What will the economic and housing situations be like if the whole of white-folk would be shoved into a such a small area? Or the feeding and environmental ramifications.
3. The biggest question is how can the NWF expect to exist when the world is against them. As an explicitly race based state there will be sanctions across the world, not to mention a forever war as the US and Canada will never give up such an area. If a white ethnostate is to succeed it might as well take the continent north of the Rio Grande.

If you on the other hand want to be a ringleader and try and turn the wheels of power in a system: Local politics. A clever man could pinpoint by statistical analysis weak points in enough state legislatures to insert sleepers. There are many uncontested seats that could get easily overtaken. Honestly, with enough determination and clever force of will, that same 1000 people you think you can control to uproot their lives, abandon friends and family, etc. could just take the majority in a majority of state legislatures and push any amendment to the constitution we fucking felt like. If you want to subvert the system with a small amount of people in a specific place that is the better plan, off the top of my head.

that sounds like a good idea if all the nogs and spics from south tacoma area gets scared to seattle then seattle will become chicago.

I am reading the novels and i love them it feels damm good, i need to continue reading them but it does seem like something that can happen.
As a matter of fact, Mr Covington has been reached by europeans wanting to flee the shithole that europe is becoming but most reach the wall that is US Visas system, no free entry and residency for white people as it used to be until the 20's, or so i think.
If the Northwest Front had enough money and people working for it, it would set up a settlement agency to quote the Butler Plan.
First of all there will be a lot of housing free for white people if or when the non-whites and liberals flee that would open slots for white refugees for a while, after that it hopes to build enough housing to house new immigrants.
The USA won't last forever, its already showing signs of cracking and the main idea would be to gain independence on a guerrilla warfare campaign where the goverment accepts to withdraw from the Northwest because the cost of remaining there is too high.
Eventually we may see the USA balkanized on racial lines and maybe a Northwestern American Republic may be the first step towards other ethnicities demanding independence.

This. The "stand and fight" crowd doesn't fight at all. They're future is that of the Rhodesians without the balls to leave behind a legendary legacy or any legacy at all for that matter.

I do sometimes wonder about how the NWF will achieve the necessary equipment, food, and supplies needed to maintain a state but I suppose things will work itself out. I do have a side project I've been meaning on starting, and that is planning a white American exodus to the pacific. You see I live in the South, and as such plan to fight for my state's independence as well as my Southron brothers, but if things become unmanageable I want a back up plan for my people. The Suidlanders kind of have a plan like this but this would be moving American Whites from Urban and rural places to whiter and safer areas with the option to go further into the NWF.

Northwest Front is a great idea but the fat dude who leads it (forgot his name) is a fucking retarded. Why won't he become politically active instead of making a shitty radio show that only 5 autists actually listen to?

ME and NH are a better option - no white flight, lots of room to build, don't have to worry about booting people out and the associated sociological kickback.

For reference:
NH is the site of the free-state project, and it's all fucking mountains - it's like a wall.
ME has a population of 1.329 million, less than a major city.

He has said before that he doesn't even want to be the leader and that he would rather write propaganda. I wish guys like Christopher Cantwell would get on board because Harold has said he doesn't care if people stick to NS ideology as long as white actually get their ethnostate.

innawood.org is relevant to that statement.

This. We still need to maintain political sway in the US for this to even have a chance.

Because running away worked soooo well for the Boers, right?

If we were actually allowed to have our all white communities, this would still be a stupid idea.

You are taking the part of the country that is the hardest to make productive, while giving up the Mississippi Basin. Fuck you and your dumb shit.

Oh and another thing, an all white community with enough clout to make this a thing a keep it, would have enough clout to take back the rest of the country.

I think it's stupid to divide Montana just to make it a neat rectangle.. it's LARPing.. why would the ethnostate include Seattle and Portland? Would the capital be Seattle?

Not to completely shit on it, but that does sound like a strategical nightmare from my point of view. At least it's something though.

I've always liked the idea of some sort of east coast separatism (maybe New England) where Whites could rally around the cultural icons of their ancestors, much like the Identitarians in Europe do. Flares, banners, and all.

I've also liked the idea of a huge, armed, right-wing vanguard marching right down Pennsylvania Avenue and storming the White House, but we are very far away from anything like that.

But, if you plan on toppling that Lenin statue, I'm fine with it.

Isn't there a geographical feature that divides Montana around there?
I agree though. Cascadia should include the entire Montana and Wyoming.

Boers didn't fight, boers just left south africa en masse to australia, new zealand and elsewhere.
The Northwest Front plan advocates for making networking, making a organization and working towards independence, its not about fleeing, is about secession.

Do they plan on running for office and taking over the governments of the northwestern states? Because they have no conceivable prayer of leaving the union unless they do that.

You know nothing.

It doesn't make a lot of sense that whites should abandon any territory, and RETREAT anywhere. Also, if you think the Federal government would sit idly by and allow some neo-confederates to just secede from the Union, you're smoking crack. Be prepared to be infiltrated, Randy Weaver'd, and finally, smashed by force. You're better off not putting all the fish in one kettle; better to spread white nationalism and ethno-nepotism like a cult or religion, and engage in geurilla warfare via financial means

USING THE SAME GRADUAL ETHNO-NEPOTIST INFILTRATION AND HEGEMONY THE KIKES USED TO TAKE OVER, WE CAN TAKE THINGS BACK

Do you truly believe that you can out-kike the kikes? Even in these days when they are at their zenith? As for retreat it doesn't make sense for whites to remain a minority in any area. No black, spic, or other would let a proud white live peacefully as a minority, this is just reorganizing the best white nationalism can off into a bastion from which to retake the whole of the continent and beyond.

with regards to the northwest front. while most rich retards use up all their money living in that disgusting cesspool known as Seattle.
if you live south of Tacoma those folks are strong Trump supporters, saw many cool Trump trucks and Trump signs out during the election and also anywhere eastern washington such as spokane is a good place to live. you can also live out and port Angeles. if you can you should live in Twisp as they actively try to push out anyone from Seattle in their community

History goes in cycles. Whites are vulnerable to parasites in their homogeneity, because generations pass, naively unaware of the ways of parasite nomadic races like Jews and gypsies. Then the parasites arrive, and it takes several generations for an immune response to recognize and expel the invader: kikes go parasitize some other group whites return to their baseline naivete and trusting norms, and the cycle begins again once the kikes return. What makes things different now is that the Zionists have tried to actualize a paradigm in which the Jews are the global hegemons, and parasitize all races in a globalist world order. Though their ambitions are greater than ever before, they have only changed the scale of their parasitism, not the style. Jews are outbreeding any other groups; they're still minorities, still parasitic, still dependent on an enforced, unnatural suppressed white (Aryan) immune response. The cold war version of kulturkampf we're engaged in right now hinges on how strong the parasite is in enforcing supressive memes and psychology. Whites always manage to break free – this time, after what the kikes did to the West in the 20th century, and tried to do in the 21st, I don't think whites will stop at simple expulsion this time. Once a critical mass of whites awaken, once a critical mass gains financial and ideological hegemony, it will only spread – short of a world war being triggered to supress it.

Jews AREN'T outbreeding any other groups, not even whites. Jews are also in a demographic decline, victims of their own bullshit.

That is the fucking point genius, nobody is going to get weavered because no one will engage in guerrilla warfare unless the USA is already collapsing the point is moving in and making legal actions.

Spokane and Port Angeles are probably the worst possible examples of white-majority areas. Spokane is all wiggers with similar violence and Port Angeles is filled with nothing but methadone-addicted junkies.

Bump for nwf bros. HAC podcasts are awesome even if you don't agree with the idea of the NWF

oh right Poulsbo is a t h i c c Norwegian community/city in washington state. this is if your interested in living in a white community surrounded by viking statues and a yearly viking festival.

meth junkies are everywhere in the northwest. nothing new there.

I live in the northwest and l can tell you this northwest front idea will never go anywhere. You know who else likes this location? Califags. They have been migrating for around 40 years now and have completely pozzed state government. One thousand dedicated anons won't even make a dent in leadership. And the northwest front idea has been around for a while now. I first heard about it on some site called nukeisrael.com back whan l was surfing using AOL and laughed at it then.

You would be far better off trying this in a red state that is somewhat inhospitable to outsiders. Like Alaska, the heartland, the deep south, or the far northeast. Anywhere but here.

Sure we are lacking diversity lol not so much anymore but that only allows the Califag rapefugees the privilege to ignore the dangers of race, making them entirely hostile to you.

Now if you want to be in a target rich environment when the lights go off, then by all means, come. But leave this larpy ethnostate idea at the door because it's not going to happen without real change.

Holla Forums has way more than 3,000 users. Haven't you ever been banned for a post you didn't make? Somehow lots of the same IPs are shared. Some math/tech anons have guessed the actual posting numbers to be around 30,000 unique individuals. This also doesn't include lurkers. I lurked here for 1.5 years before posting, for instance.

Those states are landlocked, but I hear great things about the Great Leaks areas in particular.

Yes, these states have potential too.

You offer an interesting view, but what the jew has unleashed upon the world post WW2 I see as a wave that is impossible to stop. So much has been poisoned in all areas of life, so much twisting of the collective psyche has occurred that I deem it impossible to fight against this. But like I said, it's a wave, an it will collapse and wear itself out eventually, perhaps those responses to the parasite being in line with that. But meanwhile, what they've done is so strong that I do simply think much of America is just plain lost, hopeless, and a reorganization of whites in a few areas is ideal to weather this storm. This is the long game, and perhaps are great, great, great, great, great grandchildren would have enough power to be able to make the North American continent solely for whites, but right now we just have to survive.

Honeypot. Next.
No.
lol white flight
lol balkanization is what kikes want
Because you’re retarded.
BECAUSE WE ARE, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT KIKE. YOUR LOADED QUESTIONS DON’T MATTER.

Yo.

The problem with "everyone move here" ideas is that everyone thinks where they are is the best place for everyone else to move to, as can be seen in this thread. Washington! No, New Hampshire! No, the midwest! etc forever.

this. white ethnostate is a great idea. Pacific northwest is a romantic fantasy; muh snow capped mountains!

Good point. Love of land and volk is part of our spirit; there would have to be real incentives to get any worthy whites to pick up their shit and move. Either huge initial capital investment to provide jobs and homes on arrival, or severe local persecution in their current environments, or some other factor…solving this seems an important issue, probably the real solution is to have a ton of money.

Isn't supposed that only some big cities are strongholds for the lefties such as Portland and Seattle?

Former Free Staters here. Visited NH a few times, I know Cantwell, etc… was really involved in it for a while.

The thing about leaving home is that your new home isn't your home.

Stand your ground and fight. Be the change you want to see. If you're already a PNWer then by all means join. If you're a CA fag, by all means, join. Same thing with people living in NY and New England in general… move to Maine and New Hampshire.

But if you're like me and live in the Midwest or South or somewhere else. It's your home. You were there first. Your fathers and their fathers built was you have. Stand and fight for it. I've visited and lived all over the country and picked where I want to live. If you want to do the NWF then by all means do it but keep in mind the regional differences you're going to have to overcome if you are moving from a totally different part of the country.

Portland OR is entire fucking weirded out to levels you'll see in Berkeley, CA and Boulder, CO. It's a shithole that spawns the worst of the worst of these hyper leftist assholes. I think that's where the "Laughing At Liberals" Youtuber was assaulted, drew his firearm and was arrested for defending himself.

Seattle is basically a San Francisco Junior tech hub full of poo in the loos and smug white liberals who moved there for Micro$oft and Amazon.

I have family there, exactly the type of smug liberals you described, though they're of much better moral character than most. Apparently they're getting kinda antsy there because the homeless problem is raging out of control. The same seems to be true of most urban areas. I think when the next bubble pops cities are going to go back to how they appeared in the 80's/early 90's, total shitholes filled with drug addicts that no one wants to go near. When that happens, pepper your angus for libshit white flight.

St. Louis is already like that, the homeless are all on heroin and filling up the shelters, streets and psychiatric hospitals.

You can support white migration to the PNW without supporting Honeypot Harold's organization.

The NWF, like any other organization that hints or states that violence may be necessary in some hypothetical future scenario is almost certainly a honeypot or so filled with feds that it may as well be.

It would make more sense to do this in Kansas where hate speech laws haven't yet been implemented.

that's not even the problem so much as expecting everybody to move to such a pozzed region as the northwest.

It's not kikery of us to take our country back, IT'S OUR LAND. We should have always managed it for the prosperity and well being of our people, we are just correcting this. I had enough of the people saying any sort of political resistance to be kikery. Are we thinking about enslaving people in debt? Are we going to create pedophile rings of blackmail like they have? We are nothing like them.

Also, I'm not giving an inch of my country to my enemies. We are going to have a nation with law and order, the parasites will always be parasites and won't be able to thrive, they will have to move or will be removed as the result of their own actions.

The ones outbreeding whites right now are the beaners. They're the fuckers that need serious pest control.

archive.is/WvNl5

-U.S. Census 2015

If anything, the primary objectives should be to uncuck the massive libtard white population in CA, remove taco, and retake the southwest, not flee to the pacific northwest to set up a white utopia that a wave of shitskins could topple in a decade or two (although bolstering the white population in already white-dominant areas is certainly a necessity). Just look at what happened to Detroit, MI; all it takes is one bad chimpout (or refried cookoff) to completely bring a booming city to its knees. Fortunately, President Trump has his sights set on overturning DACA, which will be a huge blow to the dreamer-beaners.

The NF exists outside of weeaboo faggots on a cartoon forum

What's natural about it? WA used to be red. Not everything is Seattle or Portland.

Very few niggers

Hey Schlomo, you're late

Get Trump involved

Sage for larping. These threads haven't been appearing in awhile so we can hope this is summerfaggotry. I'm sure many involved are otherwise sensible bros but for fucks sake nobody wants to hear this shit. Maybe it's CIAniggers though, tbh. Hard to say.

And just like every time this gay ass thread appears, it needs to be said, never take your political advice from people who write fiction. Never. Not even once. They lie for a living. They make up stories in their heads. They're typically emotionally unstable. They train their minds to think history has an "arc" and events happen for a reason. All good traits I guess for what they do, but they make for shit IRL decision makers because of their fucked-up personal and situational awareness. Stick to being creatives. We need more of them to inspire us. We don't need anons to go full retard with some faggots books, though.

Pacific NW is based climate for white people though

This faggot gets it. Even if you succeeded and got the people and territory you wanted, you'ld be such "immoral" bad goys you might as well name your first born daughter Pariah Carey. We'ld be better-off maintaining the current US territorial integrity (or expanding it even) and assert a new system that is secure for white families (even if its not explicitly for them). If we're going to be villainized anyway, why are we giving up the land? It's like the ideas guys who promote this shit haven't thought it through…

Fuck the North West and Covington. He stole the NW concept from Richard Butler and Tom Metzger decades ago, who both later realized it was a stupid idea.

I lived on both coasts of Jewmerica and they equally suck.

I'm heading to Northern Arkansas in a few months. Bunch of counties that are 95%+ white, good jobs, geologically sound, cheaper living, ect. You wont find Califags there or Portland hipster cunts like you would in the North West.

I live in the Northwest and I don't like the Northwest Front. I find their constitution self-contradictory,

Give me a serious proof that harold is a fed.
He is the most brillaint White Nationalist alive that i have knowledge about.

Then gain the right to have a voice on the national convention when the time comes and redraw whatever don't like.
Its a draft.

Because a white Texas nation has a better chance of surviving after secession.

Oil, major port cities, refineries, supercollider, military bases out the fucking wazoo, farmland, cattle ranching, the only facility in the US for building and decommissioning nukes, something like 35% of all military come from Texas (40+% of the Marine corps is from Texas), an already present hatred of queers, niggers, and beaners. Texas is the only state that has it's own power grid. If the
Northwest front succeeded in seceding we'd have to buy power from the western US grid and you can bet they would cripple any economy the NWF would have by trying to price us out. Texas has the largest network of roads in the US, close to 20 international airports, shares a border with beanland so we can invade for lebensraum, most armed state in the union, is a net positive state when it comes to the economy and taxes (gives more money to the federal government than it receives back), based wheels as governor(minus the shilling for Israel), etc. I could go on.

Point being, if we decided to make Texas the state where all the "ebil raycists" were to go live, you'd flood the state with good white people and even crypto racists who just want to live in white areas. The northwest front has what exactly? Forestry and potatoes? Most of our lumber already comes from canada and I know we can't survive off selling potato yields alone. Texas has shit other states simply don't and leaving the union would essentially guarantee a democrat president every election after, thereby accelerating the decline until Texan stormtroopers and tanks blitzkrieg through the country side and retake the US war of the flowers style, rounding up all non whites along the way.

That hapens because the northwest doesn't have power, we could give them power if we lended our hand.
But no you won't.
Also texas is mostly mexican at this point.

You can talk about it at >>>/polism/