Meanwhile, on Bizarro Holla Forums…

Meanwhile, on Bizarro Holla Forums…

fuck off back to Holla Forums

I love video games.

Me too! Let's have a civil discussion about the flaws and merits of a particular series in one of the many vidya-related threads.

lol

Let's make a good thread, guys!

Exclusively talking about video games day in and day out is great and all but I honestly wish we could occasionally devout a thread or two to politics. It might be interesting to see the political beliefs of people who post here.

Hey guys! : 3 I sure would like to respectfully discuss video games with you! Aren't Bethesda games just the greatest?! :D Fallout 3 is my all time favorite game of all time! ^_^ It sure is great to visit such a multicultural and diverse web forum and discuss such mature topics for adults such as ourselves xD

Meanwhile, on normal Holla Forums…

Nice.

see

Bizarro Holla Forums. It's shit.

Now check my singles.

Ironic, isn't it
that image was used in the daily floods last year and I garuantee you that OP is posting threads not in any way related to videogames

Don't you guys just hate Jews?

Gentlemen, we've been doing a great job at suppressing those GamerGaters. We've successfully blocked numerous problematic Japanese games that contain obvious pedophilia and those games that have blatant misogyny in them. With the sound of my wife being fucked in the next room over by my neighbor Jamal, and my dick in my hand while listening to that and looking at pictures of little girls. I do declare that our mission is rapidly approaching completion. Our insiders at NISA, Treehouse, and 8-4 among others are doing a fine job at indoctrin- I mean convincing other companies to stop all the misogyny. Say 3 hail Anitas to remind ourselves of our victories.

Bizarro am think that games is fun. Me hope that we can talk about them in peace.

DON'T CHECK MY DUBS.

Todd Howard delivered on all his promises, another flawless masterpiece from Bethesda.

+1 upvoted

I hope none of you guys bought Fallout 4, it's such a badly designed game and Todd Howard is such an idiot for making it, what was he thinking? He's such a liar.

Reddit is the best site. Love it way more than the chans.

I genuinely hate video games and not because leddit told me that's what I do

nice.

I fucking hate Planescape. It may have the best gameplay of it's generation, but it has the worst story. Prove me wrong, hetros.

I'm tired of Holla Forums getting caught in the crossfire of Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Meanwhile on, Bizarro Holla Forums…

Nice thread OP

Man its a good thing Mark got rid of all those template threads!

Holla Forums how do I join the straight master race?

Damn, singles again

fuck off