12 Angry Men about the Holocaust

Filmfag here. I've made a number of propaganda videos for Holla Forums over the years and I'm no stranger to directing films myself. If you haven't seen 12 Angry Men, go watch it now. It's a great film, but it can serve a greater purpose. The entire film is about 12 men on a jury deciding if a kid accused of murder is innocent. All 11 are convinced, but one man isn't sure. He is ridiculed by everyone else but keeps questioning the "facts" because they don't add up when you actually examine them. He slowly turns the entire Jury and at the end they are all convinced the kid is innocent. After watching this movie I thought this concept could be applied almost perfectly to the holocaust.

I think we could create our own version or parody of the film with the charecters questioning the holocaust instead.The characters don't even need to be changed. The first man who sides with the main character is a wise old man who isn't convinced but wants the group to keep talking about it. Each character is convinced through a different method, some need facts, some need emotional appeals, some need logic. Whether the right way to do this is to meet up or animate it and have characters voice it over I don't know. What I do know is that it could convince a lot of people to at the very least question the narrative. It would also be fairly ironic since the films message was mainly anti-racist. I'm sure it would rustle a few jimmies.

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2017/german-police-raid-holocaust-revisionists-house-on-orders-of-powerful-jewish-organization/
imdb.com/title/tt0050083/
imdb.com/title/tt0118528/
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds promising

Holla Forums really is anti-racist for the most part. We believe in meritocracy. We just realize that most racism in this country is from Jews and some blacks against Whites.

The book Hunter by WLP has some good scenes in it for debate and converting people.

This is a brilliant idea, OP. Try to not make it very heavy handed like they turn to nazi's in the end…

They're just like "woah… my head hurts" with no solution presented. Just observations.

Can't be preachy, has to be entertaining. Making it entertaining should be a higher priority than making it informative. You want people to actually watch/spread it.

Don't get into sperg facts… I don't know it's hard to explain what I'd like to see. You need facts… but facts turn people away. It's complicated. I just know the important thing is to make it spread, by making it funny and clever.

Every other post screams about niggers and jews. This board as a whole is incredibly racist. Everyone is racist to outside groups, but don't lie and say you're not

I can't even decide whats racist anymore tbh

Caring about the future

It would kinda be contradictory to every moral and point in the film to the point of plain stupidity.

If anyone wants to help get this project off the ground, I could use some anons with decent voices and and animator (hell, even someone to help write the script). I like the idea of it being more entertaining the preachy, maybe something like embeded.

How? It's about a man who stands up against the majority because he doesn't buy the narritive. He uses facts and arguments to convince each person one at a time until they all understand the truth. Hardly contradictory I'd say.

It screams about Jews because jews are anti-Gentile and racist against us. Have you read their Talmud?

So what's your game plan, OP?

Is that you Gex?

Are you still alive?

I'm thinking animation would be best, I have a few ideas already, possibly guys at the Nuremberg trial or just in a college class. I for sure need an animator, voice actors, and time to write the script. This is still only an idea so all Ideas are welcome.

Jews, niggers spics, gooks, anyone who's not white. Jews are against gentiles, whites are against non-whites. The difference between us isn't that they're racist and we're not, the difference is that we've been able to create the greatest civilizations this world has ever seen, whereas the Jews piggyback off of others' achievements.

sage

It's a horrible film. And a stupid topic

I'm not against non-Whites, neither is most of Holla Forums. Stop trying to strawman us kike

sage

GTFO Commie!

I'd prefer live actors but that's much more difficult if you don't have people in mind for it. But then again, animating is much more time consuming than filming some actors IMO. Which makes it easy to tweak things.

Would you make it in B&W?

I don't remember much about the film. But the premise isn't stupid. It's European as fuck. Open discourse between polite gentlemen in order to come to a logical conclusion. That doesn't happen much elsewhere in the world where whites aren't present.

Or am I just imagining that?

Welcome to anonymous imageboard shitposting. When you remove the shackles of meatspace identity from open discussion, the traditional taboos of racial slurs become nonexistent, revealing these words for precisely what they are: words.

Words are tools. Just like guns, the context and intent behind their usage is more important than the written or spoken word in itself.

Context is king when you can no longer attack a person's identity; moralistic arguments that attack using emotion and fallible logic immediately fall apart. When context rules, identity is foregone, and people are allowed to say whatever the fuck they want without fear of retaliation or real-life consequences, then words become useless.

You are right, though, that everyone is racist by the very basic definition of the term. By that same standard, race realism is, by definition, racist, because it assumes that people of certain skin colors are predisposed to certain attitudes. However, in the modern vernacular, racism is considered horrible and evil because the context is entirely different.

use your brain, you have it for a reasonniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

If you're butthurt about the one racist character getting shutdown, don't be. He was made to be a stupid unconvincing character on purpose. FYI Hitler hated the kkk.

You're just imagining it. There are plenty of non-white cultures that have open, polite, discourse.
See pre-Communist China, pre-Jewed Arabs

You mean "were".

The consensus crackers are out in force, huh?

They don't belong anywhere where whites are. Sure niggers sent to Africa won't spill over anywhere (when borders are shut down), but getting non-whites it involves violence to a degree. Also kikes are a race so not wanting then to be around possess an issue with your statement.

Not wanting people around who are racist against you and your people is not racist. There's no issue

There is no issue with racism either.

There is no issue with racism. Period. You have to go back, Tyrone.

you can't make this shit up

Meh your thread is going to get more popular.

They try to shit up your creativity but only get more eyes on it ;)

Honestly i'd go for a black and white aesthetic. It could be funny if it's the same characters in the film after the trial and the main character bring it up.

thats hilarious idea.

like "hey it's over now, want to go to the pub?"

same logical debate happens at the table while they're drinking together.

Simple flash animation isn't all that hard as long as you use pre-made art.

I like it, maybe the racist guy brings it up and everyone shuts him down except for the main character who says "I'm not sure" and the rest are like "here we go again"

[citation needed]

That's not what we believe at all, you fucking shill. Go back to cuckchan with the rest of the LARPers and Fedoraposters. Civic Nationalists aren't welcome here. This is a Fascist board.

I agree that we shouldn't just use sperg facts, but facts still need to be included, perhaps ones that also bring in logic, like Auschwitz and the magic super ovens somewhere. The scene where they are discussing the old mans account of what he heard and saw could be changed into one (or some) of the ridiculous survivor testimonies, like the holocoster, or the rooms with knives, or something that just plain sounds stupid, but is a real account.

why is there no Holla Forums webm of mt doom scene with isildur as GB and elrond as germany

so, you mean a synchronization of the movie?

I'm thinking perhaps just straight up just dub the original, because then all you need is a good script and voice actors, then people can just cut up the dubbed movie into small sections and post them around basically as redpills that normies are expecting to be just some old film.

Fucking hell.

Just keep it bumped. The entire board is being raided by shills.

volunteer as voice actor.

not a bad idea, much easier to just dub vocals in than making an entirely new video, just have to write a script that matches the mouth movements to a degree.

Pffahaha, right, because of all the swastikas? You can't define this board by the label of one specific political doctrine you moron.

Thanks for shitting up a thread with potential.

I cant imaging getting some draw fag to animate a whole play when you can dub it, that would seem like a waste of merchant making tbh imho fam

Here's some related starting material from a Darkmoon commentator I saw earlier today.

Is it illegal to ask questions?
The simple answer here is yes, it is illegal to ask certain questions in many European countries
• If I had to ask how many people were killed during world war two, could you give me the answer? Probably a lot of people could
• If I had to ask how many British were killed during world war two, could you give me an answer? Maybe, some people could.
• If I had to ask how many Scottish people died during world war two, could you give me the answer? I am not sure many people would know this
• If I had to ask how many people of the Jewish faith died during world war two, could you give me an answer? I am absolutely positive that everybody knows the answer to this question.
Why is this, why are we knowledgeable of some facts and not knowledgeable of others? Could it be that media conditioning is responsible for this?

Let me try some other questions. Questions that can put you in prison in seventeen different countries. Yes, put in prison for asking questions.
• If I had to ask the question “did six million really die?” would I be put in prison for this? The answer is yes.
• If I had to ask the question “Why are there so many survivors to these gas chambers if it was the Germans sole purpose of destroying all Jews, there seems to be millions of survivors who would have been young children then and we are constantly told that the young, old and infirm were the first into the gas chambers?” Would I be put in prison for asking this? Yes
• If I had to ask the question “why is there no forensic evidence of anybody being killed by gassing during world war two? Would I be put in prison? Yes.
• If I had to ask the question “Why are the doors of the gas chambers in Auschwitz made of wood, have a window, have no sealing round them and open inwards into the chambers? Would I be put in prison? Yes.
• If I had to ask the question. “After the war thousands of tons of German documents were acquired by the Allies, why is there not one that pertains to the industrial gassing of millions of Jewish people
even though we know that Germans are very particular about documentation?” Would I be put in prison? Yes.
There are myriad of questions like this that have been asked by very erudite people who have subsequently ended up doing time in prison.
Tell me, why is this so? Why are we not allowed to debate this subject?

Here are some of the names of people who have been imprisoned simply for asking questions about recent history, please look up these people with google or use the links put for further research after this article.

Ernst Zundel : Three court cases and eventually six years in prison

Sylvia Stoltz: This lawyer spent Three and a half years in prison in Germany, arrested in the court room during trial whilst she was defending her client, Ernst Zundel, too well and proving he was telling the truth.

David Irving: World renowned historian. Two and a half years in an Austrian jail for asking questions.

Germar Rudolf: two and a half years. For asking questions.

Vincent Reynouard: 2004 sentenced to two years. 2008 sentenced to one year. 2015 sentenced to one year.

Vincent Reynouard: 2004 sentenced to two years, 2007 sentenced to one year. 2015 sentenced to two years.

Ursula Haverbeck: This 87 year old grandmother has recently, this year, been sentenced to fifteen months imprisonment for asking questions.

There are many, many more, too many to mention here.

Further research-
Google-CODOH
Google- Holocaust Handbooks.com
Video- David Cole, A Jew visits Auschwitz. Featured on attached DVD

darkmoon.me/2017/german-police-raid-holocaust-revisionists-house-on-orders-of-powerful-jewish-organization/

I've seen the 'arguments', and it's essentially the same as every fucking conspiracy theory. You focus on minute facts or unreliable first-person sources, and then go outward to discredit the entire narrative. This applies to 9/11, Pizzagate, and even flat-earth to create an argument. That's not how you deal with facts. You aren't discerning, you aren't intelligent, you are just an arrogant moron.

Only thing I got out of it was that the 6 million estimate is the maximum number, and the real number is probably between 3-5. That's expected for propaganda purposes, and is no different than any organization.

So yea, your comparison to a classic movie about perception within a microcosm doesn't apply here. It's also about guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not whether he did it or not, which he probably did.

Kill yourself, anti-racist is code word for anti-white.

niggers are subhuman tho

Daily reminder that if Hitler gassed 1000 jews every day it would still have taken 16 years to gas 6 million.

Daily reminder that that the boiling point of cyanic acid is at 23.6°C. Compare with warsaw temperature diagram to see when an evaporation was possible.

Srsly, how can anyone still believe in the holohoax?

Daily reminder that only the camps that weren't inspected by the Allies were declared death camps.

Oy vey you denier its 12 million! How can you forget about all of the faggots and gypsies? You should be in jail for denying the true scope of the halls of cost.
I bet you also dont believe in the masturbation machines, lamp shades, giant electric chairs, fountains of blood, jew soap and holocoasters. You racist, bigot, anti-semite.

Aprox 400,000 died and not because of any government run extermination program, it was mainly because of typhus spread by lice (thats the reason why they fumigated the clothing with Zyklon B and shaved their heads) and the allies cutting off their supply lines as they were advancing on Germany.

NIGGER

GTFO KIKE

You want numbers? Here you go, kike.

Sure thing PR cuck.

the fact that the publishing and media is owned by the same people profiting from these lies is really difficult to "just accept it goy" without a flood of proof to back it up. This destroys the simply a skeptic and im just asking questions narrative when you need tons of proof and evidence to back yourself up

magic gas
its a miracle
(this numbers be incorrect someone redo a correct version)

This is a pretty good idea.

What you can do is have an old man Nazi on trial this way the story can be brought into the present day and you can incorporate modern pop culture references (Diary of Anne Frank taught in schools, modern Hollywood films, banking, Israel) that the audience can reference. Of course I mean an old nazi who has been living in America for decades and was recently outed for some heinous bullshit.

That's a really good idea. Have some unassuming William Pierce type guy, like a college professor or something. While they're deliberating against the evidence of whether the supposed Nazi did it they start to question the whole narrative itself. Have it start with the professor asking questions, slowly have him doing some napkin math and being like "what the fuck is this?". Then introduce some drama when the jury requests more documents for clarification and gets called anti-semitic evil racists or something to their confusion.

For extra kike-level propaganda have a jewish guy in the jury who's the final member to accept the holocaust is a lie. Have some scene where he breaks down in tears and is like "it's true it's true! my aunt elma always said she was a "survivor"! I thought it was funny her whole family survived the gas chamber…" Have him blubbering and wailing as the aryan jury gets all steely. You could even have a couple black jurors be like "yeah well more slaves died than jews, why should I care about these crackahs killin each other, DAS RITE".

This shit writes itself, this could be one of the greatest movies of all time.

SUMMERFAGS GET OUT

No, it's thinly veiled far-leftism.

To have black jurors you would need to make a whole new film, instead of just dubbing it.

This is so important; it's what made me wake up. When I found out people were going to jail FOR ASKING QUESTIONS I thought "Something is really, really wrong here. Why are questions so dangerous?". Now I know.

I miss Edgar Steele.

you've got a lot of nerve to presume to speak for the users on this site, kike.

Your thread isn't worth a shit in the first place, it would be on page 5 already if that one retarded shill didn't shit the bed.

Wait, what the fuck happened to him?

He got sent to prison on fuckery charges of planting a bomb in his wife's car and died in prison of some medical problem.
About 2 years ago maybe 3.

POP QUIZ! How many people were killed in World War II?
Feel free to look at kikepedia, but don’t expect to see the correct number there, even when you subtract the holocaust. Then check the bottom of my image, courtesy my personal physical copies of The World Almanac & Book of Facts.

Holy fucking shit. Is there a resource for this other than his kikepedia page? It’s way too suspicious to accept that he’d just happen to do this (and die in prison of ✡some medical problem✡) after having written Defensive Racism.

Another pop quiz: Where does the disparity in this book (the 1948 version) and the current kikepedia number come from?
I actually don’t know, so I’d love to hear your theories.

This is a good idea OP.

Fuck you nigger.

Shit, I think this is one of his last correspondences. It doesn’t seem like he ever got these books written or published in any form, and it’s likely that his computer was wiped, so we’ll probably never see even the drafts.

Make it a situation young people can relate to. A group of friends playing that party card game "cards against humanity". Somebody jokes that the holocaust never happened. The others say that's too far. Then they discuss it for the rest of the evening.

Rotoscope clips from the original. Same exact scene composition, but animated. You'll save some time on animation this way. And since you're rotoscoping, you'll be able to lip-sync somewhat to the dubbing.

Tell that to a jew. You'll soon find out that he considers you no better than the rest of us. Telling a jew probably only 3 million died in the Holocaust will elicit the same response as saying that nobody was gassed but they all should have been.

You've already committed thought-crime, you can't go back. Soon you will join us in the light.

You might have to dig a little bit user I can't remember the name of his website he used to have either. I used to read it now and then but a google search didn't give me any answers.

That is the font from his website is it still viewable?

trying to forge a consensus there, guy?

This is literally what i've done with everyone in my life and everyone new I come into recurring contact with. Slow redpills, eventually nobody believes the holocaust narrative and they're all mumbling "fucking jews." I believe this is partly because any observant individual sees these inconsistencies, though has been brow-beaten into not exploring them intellectually. Good movie, good analogy.

I am actually working on an animated series that is very similar to what you described. I made a trailer back in March but I wont shill it here.

It is more of a VN style thing.

There are a few shitskins on Holla Forums who desperately want to believe they're welcome here.

I got it off the Wayback machine. Both of his sites have been taken down (obviously) and are now placeholder pages owned by a Japanese ISP, it seems.

I'm surprised the kikes haven't done exactly what you are proposing, except the other way around, with only 1 guy believing the holocaust happened and the other 11 thinking it is bullshit.

great idea

Do we ignore any (((evidence))) in the holocaust, for something like this they have 6,000 angles and always accuse you of ignoring "evidence"

This is brilliant user, I can see it all playing out now in front of my eyes. It's a travesty that Holla Forums doesn't have access to Hollywood-tier budgets and crews.

Or you could just use the '90s TV remake, pic related

Not iconic. It would lose the impact.

same. we're breaking the conditioning!!!!

what's VN? shill away, man!!

Nothing says trashy remake like filling it with black people and hoping they look smart, and the main character in the original really emboldens a strong leader that people would listen to.

The perp of the movie is also a fucking nigger.

OP mentions that.

He just looks Italian to me.

He was a sicilian

Anti-racist but it was ironic, you see:
A judge shits on "them" because they are a bunch of savages and cheats. Another judge, who is one of them, sicilian italians (terroni), defends the few ones but admits they are not decent people
At the end, they realize that the kid was innocent but still a gangbanger, and the 2 witnesses, both sicilian, were actually liars who just sought public attention with their statements
Proving that one judge right

Then you have the heroes, the skeptics, the dummies and the villains in the judge room. The villains themselves, all 3, were actually jewish, plus their personalities do show that.
The Apathetic: Just let him die, i want my baseball game, ok ok he's not guilty just let me go see the yankees geez what i'm doing here
The Holy One: Those folks, don't believe them, they are less than people, even if he's not guilty he kinda deserves what it's coming
The Contrarian: He's guilty, i don't care what the facts say, it was real in my mind! can't you see? just look at THESE facts!

Plus the Apathetic has a couple of confrontations with the german, which fits in the Outside Voice character, one of the skeptics.
A massive movie, highly significant in worldwide cinema.

Why does that stop you?

If you're not in it for shekels,(not that a Holla Forumsack getting rich off a movie would be at all bad) then it shouldn't matter if it's a shitty movie at first; learn from it and get better, and become skilled with budget materials. A movie about a jury isn't going to need much in the way of special effects anyway.

This is a really good idea.

He was Italian, retard.

This. "Racism" is just reality-shaming.

This type of shit will GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE a final solution on DOTR.

This is a great idea! Let's do it.

Plan:
1. Compile all the most compelling Holohoax arguments on both sides
2. Match arguments to the characters
3. Script it up
5. Record audio and dub/animate OR re-film the entire thing

I'm going to rewatch 12 Angry Men tonight since it's been quite awhile. (Too bad the film is pretty outdated so younger/modern audiences might not appreciate this.)

"12 Angry Millennials"

Not a bad idea, but re-filming it would be difficult. Not easy to live up to the high standards set by the original.

great idea OP

Which one:
1957 imdb.com/title/tt0050083/
or 1997 imdb.com/title/tt0118528/

I haven't seen the remake, is there any reason to prefer it as the basis for this project over the original?

I haven't seen both.
That's why I'm asking which one to watch.

Racism
Realism

Sicilians are niggers.

Original is best usually even kind of like with king kong the original was way cool for its time.
But I have only seen the original a long time ago.
I like the idea I hope it comes to fruition.

I've seen both. Don't bother with the remake. It's not terrible but it's inferior to the original in every way.

That's what guessed too. So I already started watching.

Great movie! Thanks OP!

If you find enough people to dub it.
It's a cool idea.

The one big question in my mind right now is who is on trial?

As for the content, I propose that we stick to Auschwitz. We can mention in passing that the story changed regarding the other camps but it would be overwhelming to try to cover more than that. Plus most normies have only ever heard of Auschwitz.

We will need some Holohoax experts to advise on specific details we can use to undermine the argument:

1. Testimony/admissions of Nazi officers (gaping errors? absurdities? claims of torture/duress?)
2. Testimony of witnesses from the concentration camps (absurdities)
3. Existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz (Soviet reconstruction after the war; implausibility of claimed rate of exterimination)

If we can get some details on arguments, I'd like to help get them into the script.

Dubbing at the end would be the easy part. I'd be happy to do one of the characters although I don't have a great voice.

Just make the person on trial accused of holohoax exposure. It's the perfect reason to be going over the proposed evidence mentioned in other posts.>>10260316

>(((9496db)))
I'm going to make a very accurate prediction. (((9496db))) is a shill. He's posting retarded shit here to bait, then he's going to turn around and go to /sudo/, /k/, any number of other boards and use this thread and his own posts as """""""""""proof""""""""""" that Holla Forums has been "taken over by r/the_donald, reddit, and cuckchan", which is a shill narrative that has been pushed from (((the usual places))) since at least the site hack in April.

What the fuck are you talking about retard. You don't speak for anyone else.

You might want to look around on other Holla Forumss for proof if you think that the mods aren't in cahoots with the controlled opposition that took over t_d among other subreddits, regardless of intl/freech D&C faggotry. They both ban high-IQ prolific posters for frivolous reasons and encourage plebbitry to dumb down the board and keep it contained, it's pretty obvious if you compare pre-"With Open Gates" Holla Forums to now. Why else would they leave such an obvious derailer 2 posts into this thread unbanned? If it wasn't for the (obvious, to me anyway) subversion we'd probably have twenty more Gexs by now.

No shit, Sherlock?

There is no such thing as "racism" or "witches" or "the holocaust" or "sexism" or "homophobia" or "islamophobia" or any of that other bullshit.

Fucking capped. Polite sage for doublepost.

Why are you going to sage the thread because you didn't like one post in it? Fuck off.

Reported for being imkikey, the autistic sack of nonwhite self-admitted paid shill SHIT.

Did you know that ALL the German documents and figures presented as evidence at Nuremberg were COPIED by Soviet clerks from the originals held in Soviet archives in Moscow. Not ONE document presented as evidence against Germany was an original document, all were "copied" from the original by the Soviets. That includes all figures, including casualty counts. They all carefully exclude any killings done by the NKVD in Ukraine or Poland, because these officially didn't happen – the Germans were officially to blame.

Do you know offhand if this statement, in some form, is listed somewhere on the US government’s website of the Nuremberg documents? Such as this one: loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/

Search for “NT” to find the start of all the Nuremberg documents. I’ve certainly heard your statement before, but I don’t have any hard evidence to prove to other people that it’s true. Really all I’ve kept locally is this excerpt from a copypasta:

I mean, I have all manner of documents and third (and first)-hand research on the Holocaust as a concept, but on Nuremberg I’m woefully deficient. I’ve heard of the documentary “Made in Russia” which talks about this, but having an Allied source acknowledge it (even unwittingly) would be even better. Such as these declassified FBI documents!

go back to cuckchan you fucking mong

Why do you need some authority to tell you they are fakes? Look, it only takes a little bit of common sense.

Here are some; (((Certified True Copies))) of original documents showing that the Nazis made a recipe for Human Soap!….
Now of course all main stream historians say the human soap story is false, war time propaganda. Which means these documents are forgeries.

It either needs to be kept under 15 minutes (rather unreasonable) or broken into a series of short episodes due to the short attention span of normalfags.

I would fucking kill to get my paws on a copy of those books. How hard is it to find them? Can you point me in the right direction? I badly want a copy.

I almost went kosher reading that.

great suggestion user

I agree, we value meritocracy the most on average. Too bad niggers don't have much merit to them.

if you are correct then you are an idiot. If you are incorrect about that poster being imkikefy you are also an idiot.
Idiot.

maybe doing it more recent, let say the trial of the grandma. we can use that to tug some muh feelings strings

A smart nigger is more dangerous than a regular nigger.
And the way to ensure the survival and purity of the white race is to exterminate every single other one.
The only place Jews are getting relocated next time around is six feet underground.

Should have trench & firing squad >20k a day tbh. Plant some fir trees on top.

Samefagging, but this has potential and I'd love to see it realized. The original is a classic. Have a bump, OP.

Great idea OP.
This thread's a bit of a mess- but it looks like a few people are genuinely interested in making this happen. I'd voice act (female) if you needed it- I'm also a good artist so I could do posters to advertise it. Maybe it'd be worth starting a new thread with contact details in so that people who are interested in helping out could contact you elsewhere, and hopefully organise something together.

I personally think this's work best as an animation because there's no way we'd be able to realistically get an irl cast together. Murdoch Murdoch on YouTube have a nice animation style which looks like it probably doesn't take too much time to create. There's got to be animators on this board tbh.

Based user, could you pls make a video with the pdf called "Two Hundred 'Six Million Jews' Allegations From 1900-1945 (Before WWII)"? Maybe include some stuff about jews using the word 'holocaust' countless times before 1945?

That's your typing style though. What's your ploy?

I would love to support this any way I could. I would even donate a bit to see it go through. 12 Angry Men is probably one of my favorite movies.

**Also, I feel like many of our newer users are conflating "Racism" and "Race Realism". Hating black people (latinos, etc) for being black (latino, or etc) is irrational. Knowing that they can't change, so they have to be removed or separated for the greater good of all races is a different ball game.

A pox upon me, apparently.

Disregard. I found a '37 and a '47 by not being retarded on ebay.

The authority I’m after is either physical evidence (the faked documents themselves) or court-admissible proof (meaning the Allies stating in some form that they weren’t originals). I just want something stronger than “random person says they weren’t originals.”
And how prevalent is that in bluepills these days? Hence the need for authority.

I got mine on eBay, too. It took forever for any to be listed, though. Good luck with yours.

This could be made contemporary.

Plot: Elderly German man in a US court fighting deportation to Poland at the hands of some jewish Nazi Hunters. Accused of being a mass murderer in Treblinka, the defendant maintains there were no homicidal gas chambers, no final solution, no evidence of the jewish narrative, it was simply a transit camp and everybody was well taken care of until the allies bombed the railroads.

I watched it last night, and there was the part where the one man went off on a rant hinting that the accused couldn't be trusted because he was one of, "them." The rest of the jurors then ridiculed and ostracized him after.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is a shill thread.

Bumping for visibility

This is a good start.
Now to make a list of all the 'evidence' that will be brought up in trial and how it will be proven false. It will also be important to bring up some things that actually are true, such as prisoner abuse by guards, otherwise it will seem like a bad fan fiction. And honestly, near the end of the war those camps were not pretty. Severe rationing was being done, feed the german soldiers protecting your people, or the prisoners in camps, its not a hard choice.
A list of jurors should also be made. I think there should be a jew to make things interesting.

Uhhm?