Lost Soul Aside

Supposedly inspired by the trailers for FFXV. Combat looks very MGR:R esq.

How long till this gets a kickstarter or an indiegogo?

Needs a demo, not a god damned kikestarter. Looks like it's already been in development for some time, and I must say it looks like quite a high quality production. I don't believe that this was created by a single person, it looks like something an entire studio worked on for at least a few years. If it's good, then great, but I've learned long ago that you'll only suffocate if you hold your breath.

The guy said it would take more than 2 years.

Also looks like sony contacted the developer lol.

Don't underestimate the autism of Koreans, user.

Combat looks a lot better than FFXV. I wonder if the actual systems and story will be worth it, or if it will just be an autistic tech demo stretched out over a lot of generic crap.

No way a single person created that.

He might live in Korea, but that's a Tencent name.

Don't be surprised. The demo uses a lot of assets from the UE4 store, particularly the environments.

This was my initial thought. Something along those lines.

By one-person game what he probably means is that there's no other programmer. There's no humanly feasible way for a single person to model and then rig and then animate that many complicated characters, not including fucking terrain.

I'd be surprised if he hasn't used some code from the Unity store too. None of this is meant to knock his achievement, by the way. It's still fairly difficult and impressive to put all of this stuff together even if you do have all of the disparate parts. I just sort of take issue with everyone who seems to actually believe this is a one-person job.

UE4 store. My bad, my bad.

Animations look motion captured. He probably bought a couple of Kinect or PSMove webcams and used them to make a makeshift motion capture studio in his room.

The combat is more DMC, looks wise it's very FF15.

Looks like a better DMC game than that terrible looking Scalebound Platinum is currently working on.

Probably because Scalebound isn't meant to be DMC?

Well, other than the characters, basically 95% of the game is made from free or buyable assets. Take a look at the UE4 Market, Forums and other 3D/Texture sites with assets and you will recognize many of them in the game. It's still well made for just one person though.

t. agdg fag

Came here to say this, have my bump.

Everything looks good other than the voice work, which I assume will be changed later anyway and the character designs. That's a personal thing though, as I just don't like most designs from the East. They all look stupid and effeminate.

Get some worthwhile VA and work on the facial animations and its great

No it doesn't. Looks like Vergil.

manly looking dudes are considered gay in japan iirc
femmy twinks are the epitome of heterosexuality over there

yeah that's an asian thing. they consider any man who is overly masculine to be some sort of homo, and to be honest I can understand that logic. Lots of really muscular and "manly" men are gay, see "bears" for examples.

Is that right? That explains why there is so much of it in games and anime. Its not a deal breaker, as long as the game itself is fun and it does look decent so far.

I know it's mostly Unreal store assets, but holy fuck if one dude can make something that looks a hell of a lot better than FF15, I gotta get into UE4 development myself.

This shit is so impressive, its hard to believe.
Its working very well, aside the VA, hope he finishes this project.