Every Issue of Nintendo Power

archive.org/details/nintendopower

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldadungeon.net/Zelda-publications.php
mega.nz/#F!m9NB3DQK!_jCgcsdYHPaj6Ju6oWLolQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty nice, OP. Lots of nostalgia here.
I had the Final Fantasy and SMB3 strategy books, but they've long since disintegrated, and I had most of the mags from 91 - 97, but had to chuck them years ago during a tight move.
Feels good to wallow in a bit of nostalgia.

It's too bad there's no "download entire collection" button. You have to get them individually, huh?

cool
I've never read nintendo power

I'm sure someone has put them all online like that somewhere. The best I could find is a magnet of 1-50:
60e550f5719f8f226480c61141daabdad3c40760

It would be pretty neat to get all the physical copies to go and look back at. I have a few years worth up until the end. Im still pissed I lend one to my friend and he must have just shoved it into his backpack since it was all ripped up and bent. And of course he says it was like that when I got it

funny thing is this was probably dumped by someone who wrote for Nintendo power, with access to these issues electronically before nintendo power went kaput.

I remember that the first page that was torn to pieces were the solutions for that SMB3 "make pairs" mini-game.

I also remember liking playing as Chun-Li and when I got the magazine that explained the best tactics I made the mistake of lending it to my best friend. I'm sure the bastard hide it just so to prevent me from getting good.

This is the best thing I've seen all day, thank you.

Fuck yes OP is based

Now we need an EGM and Next Generation magazine archive.

Am I being stupid here or does it only go up to 2001? I subscribed to Nintendo Power for the vast majority of its run, (and my life,) but they didn't pester me to renew my subscription at the end like they always had before, and at the time I was too busy to notice initially. By the time I did realize, it was already finished. So I missed the last few issues and it's always bothered me that I never saw them.

It doesn't look like they're all there or in order, no.
But this is good, the older ones are probably harder to come by anyways.

Yeah, I realize that the old ones are what most people would be most interested in, makes total sense. But personally, aside from the first four, the old ones are what I already have.

Who the fuck thought this monstrosity was acceptable?

Mega is fucking Rush in the ass and all he can do is take it like a bitch.

Mega Man looking like a mutant shitbag is pretty much canon.

I bet it was the result of a very, very rushed job. Even if they didn't look like absolute garbage, the in-game pixel art version of Wily's fortress makes no sense compared to the very not-pixel-style foreground Mega Man and Rush.

And if that's not enough, they just literal cut-and-pasted the Wily ship from their Mega Man 2 cover. Clearly, it was a combination of a bad artist and a hard deadline.

This may be a factor too.

zeldadungeon.net/Zelda-publications.php
Here is the cover and list of every Nintendo Power for finding the issue you want.

The order can be set, but indeed the collection seems to be incomplete. There are only 145 issues available, Wikipedia says 285 were released.

Oh, nevermind, I had my script block on.

I think the only magazine I ever liked was Mean Machines, and I've never subscribed to it.

And Super Play.

Nice.

Wil Overton went into a successful art career, and is currently drawing the instruction manual art for Yooka-Laylee.

SOLVE MY MAZE.

I kinda like the uncanny valley look, megaman isn't human after all.

Fuck, seeing that cover takes me back.

I didn't call home for three years after that and I'm still furious about it

Where's pic related

No thanks, they're shit.
They gave Mr. Gimmick a bad review without looking at it and said it's kiddy shit.

also, best gaming magazine coming through

Always the fucking women. If it's not the mom, it's the wife.

Anybody know where I can get these printed up like the actual magazines?

local printing store?

They also barely even gave Otogi 2 room for a review, contributing to it getting really low sales.
Basically a "Yeah, it's good, but no one cares enough to want to read about or play it" response.

Something funny? My mom's actually respected my vidya more than my dad ever did. Well, once I was actually allowed much in the way of vidya.

Might be an issue with that. I've tried getting some places like kinkos to print up game covers and they refuse on the notion they'd be aiding in bootlegging. I imagine it would be similar for wanting to do magazine prints.

Office Max might be desperate enough for business to do so.

Certainly, but I don't care for Nintendo-based rags after the SNES era. The games themselves just aren't very interesting to read about.

And super play had more nip shit.

I had a sub to this mag from 8-12. This brings back some memories '97-'01

Oh hey, Hyper Iria. That one recently got a fan translation.

That fucking Bimmy/Billy Lee in the 1st issue…

I'd say so.

Thanks, user! Was looking for something like this. Honestly though I'm really hoping they release the later years as well, since I didn't start in on NP until somewhere in 1998, and stayed with it until its last issue.

I've had these on my mega for about a year now already.

mega.nz/#F!m9NB3DQK!_jCgcsdYHPaj6Ju6oWLolQ

these things suck to deal with when youre moving. which issue(s) was it that had warioposting?