Purge

So, I've got four radio stations running for the boost to happiness. Thing is, I don't even like half my vault. So many people showed up at the vault door with shit stats and retarded haircuts. Or just… generally unattractive for… other reasons…

On top of that, I've got all my scientists and adventurers nearly maxed in all their stats, and now there's no room for all the kids I'd like them to have. I'm starting to see why the Overseers always go nuts.

So who should I get rid of, and how should I go about it? I could just get them out I guess. I hear the quickest way to kill people is to just rush them to death, but that seems like it would effect Vault happiness too much. Still, a designated kill room could be funny.

Then there's always the option of the long walk. I could strip them of any gear or health stuff, and just have them "explore" the wasteland for 8 hours. If they're still alive when I wake up, I bring them back. What do you think?

Oh, and I'm about to get my sixth Mr. Handy. What should I name him? I named the others Rattrap, 790, Jet Jaguar, Tik-Tok and Johnny 5.

Are you lost?

wat the fug

So is the version of fallout 4 we should have gotten or is it shit?

IIRC you can evict people you retard

Fallout Shelter is admittedly kind of fun for an idle game.

Why no friend, this is 8/v/ run by Mark where we discuss video games and what we shall do in them, as I have laid out in the opening post.

Is that not what you think we do here?

Heil those trips newfriend.

Bit presumptuous there, seeing as you evidently haven't read the post:

I specifically said I *could* do that, but it's boring. The rush method's quicker because you can kill 'em six at a time.

The point is making it a *fun* activity rather than just dragging them all to the exit one at a time and watching them slowly walk out with their suitcase.

Also, it was more about *who* I should kill/evict.

I mean, I just can't decide.

You wouldn't have any ideas would you /po- I mean, Holla Forums? Hm?

You should just try to kill as many as you can as fast as you can while still leaving your vault inhabitable.

why

Well I mean, considering Mole Rats and RadTurks can burrow in there…

If your definition of what is fun contradicts what the developers have set for as fun then you are going to have to deal with the way in which the developers have planned to stop you from having fun.
This isn't a Bethesda sandbox game, you can't expect to be able to have fun in the same ways you can in their sandbox games. Its not built for that.
If they had included incentives for low happiness vaults then you could have fun your way, but this isn't that kind of game.
You can be an edgelord if you want to but know that the path of an edgelord is not always an easy path.

Start with yourself.

Unfortunately as Overseer the game prevents me from putting myself in harm's way.

Then uninstall the game, jackass.

Christ, this is the reason why you can't decide for yourself and had to make a thread about it on a board you can't possibly know doesn't appreciate nu-fallout; you can't think outside your carefully delineated box.

hmm…

Radio stations don't do anything but as you say recruit retards and actually bring a deathclaw to your do basically every time. It is not worth the 1% happiness gain or whatever.

Anything over 90% happiness gives a lunchbox a week and I don't think it gets any better, 90% is very easy-mode.

If you don't like a dweller send him out to *die* explore the waste and don't revive or leave it in your vault door room to die.

After 160 dwelers you can't move your last maxed out living quarters so make sure your comfy.

I usually play twice a day, when I go to sleep and when I wake up, it's a comfy game.

I guess for me, part of the radio station thing is just flavor. I like the idea that if someone came within a certain distance of the vault they'd suddenly be flooded with entertainment. One station would be stocked entirely with female dwellers with sultry voices playing romantic music to lure in wanderers, the next would purely play music, the next would play comedy shows and audio dramas, and the last would play experimental new music (I realize metal doesn't exist in the fallout universe, so I say it's "raider music" or something.

It'd be neat if you could banish someone from the vault, and then have to deal with them coming back later with a pack of raiders.

And I know about the barbershop cosmetic change, but it would be nice if a couple ghouls showed up, or there was a process to ghoulify dwellers. It'd be nice to be able to capture and train Deathclaws like the Enclave do as well, maybe they'll add a room for that at some point. They'd work similar to Mr. Handy. You can have 'em guard floors, send 'em out into the wasteland to gather food, or have them go with specific dwellers like a bodyguard.

I hope they add in stuff like Mirelurks, Botflies and Super Mutants in the actual game, not just in the text as well.

user, you won't do something because it is "too boring"

And yet your playing this piece of shit.

You need to pick one: Refusal to do boring things, or refusal to play this game. You can't have both.

I like running Vault 88, a white only vault. Sometimes I let nonwhites in if they have good stats, but they're only allowed to reproduce with other non whites.

Go back to your waifu threads.

did some quests, got bored after finishing the vaultopolist quest line and uninstalled.

Oh boy, here we go again with the "It's a video game so I should be free to discuss it without being laughed off the board" nonsense that killed cuckchan.

Yes, let's have some unironic threads about Fallout 4, Call of Duty, and MOBAs while we're at it

Step outside your box and think for yourself sometime, user. You can play games that Holla Forums doesn't like. It's okay, nobody's gonna hurt you anymore. You're safe now. With me.

It's faggots like you that kill chans off.

so many nazis in this thread
anyway we don't talk about pre-approved games, we shut up about disapproved games.

Or we could just have fun.

Yeah, we listening. What's up?

And?

Your on a nazi site.

Fuck off, no one calls them fucking chans you nigger

There are much better manager games out there. Why play this over glorified phone/browser tier game?

what the fuck is up with these retarded ass threads?