CNNAKE is too hot for Facebook

So I made a gif for the Infowars Meme Contest and posted it to my Facebook, but it seems that Facebook's bots buried my post because they can't handle raw unfiltered truth. Or cartoon reptiles made from company logos. Whatever.

I once read in a magazine that Holla Forums was a horrible website, like literally the worst website on the Internet. I also noticed the site's motto on the main page. So I'm pretty sure you guys can handle adorable cartoon snakes and portraits of celebrities without getting traumatized.

Regarding copyright, technically the CNN logo and the Infowars logo are trademarked logos, but this is designed as a meme. Memes are folklore and even though some meme creators have had weird ideas about seeking compensation for what is effectively public domain, I don't have any such delusions. This was created for a contest but it's now a meme in the public domain so feel free to take and remix and mashup as much as you like.

Oh, and this too. Just in case every other picture of Trump on the Internet gets Farenheight 451ed, you can have this as a backup.

What fucking message is given in your image? What, that they are snakes?

See if you can get your doctor to prescribe you some Androgel.

That, and their logo looks kind of like a snake and it's a pun on "fake news".

Also, there's a secret code in the fruit. Hint: those are nectarines, not peaches.

Yeah, this surely can reach and spread a message to normalfag types.

Your gif is fucking adorable! Post it to Imgur, Voat, and Reddit! I want dudes to see this!

That is cute as fuck, OP.

You should make a version formatted to be a banner image here.

CNN AKG? I don't get it.

Don't you see, the shit he made is so BASED you can't even immediately get it. SO super effective!

Did you know that the Holocaust never happened?

Jews are habitual liars, who exploit the naivety of white men to guilt trip us and take advantage of us. CNN is filled with jews.

Jews are allergic to hard work. They're naturally lazy people who prefer to parasite off others. They produce nothing of work while bleeding other people dry. This is why the NSDAP wanted to kick them out of Germany.

Parasites like jews find safety in numbers. If a nation is ethnically homogeneous with the exception of jews, then jews stand out. However in a multi-ethnic society jews are just one of many ethnic minorities. This is why jews are always trying to flood white nations with 3rd world immigrants.

Communism, and other forms of marxism are weapons jews have created to destroy strong white nations, to weaken them and leave them exposed to parasitism. Jews also exploit the rights and privileges afforded by liberal democracies to cause social degeneration among white people, all with the aim of weakening us.

Cute but everything other than the snake just looks ugly to me.

My constructive criticism:
Take Trump out of it altogether, let the snake gif take up the entirety of the top portion of the image, then add a large, bold text that shows up under the gif after it is played simply saying 'SNAKE NEWS.' Impact font or something of the like.

People's perception of reality is shaped by the information they consume. Mass media is a tool by which a small number of people can influence a great number of people, shaping their perception of reality with extraordinary efficiency. This is why the jews seek to control all forms of mass media.

Most white people are naive and think themselves rational thinkers who can always separate fact from fiction, but the jewish religion tells the jews differently. That's not how humans actually work, very rarely do people make the effort to independently verify what they hear on TV or read in newspapers. Instead, they rely on the heuristic of trusting that a story is true if they hear it from many different sources. Obviously this heuristic breaks down when one group controls so many media outlets. Media outlets create false consensuses to convince people of falsehoods. Just look at all the false polling data that was released during 2016, that said Trump would lose badly. They were presenting a broadly unified front to shape the American public's perception of reality.

This didn't work because public trust in the traditional media is at all time lows. However some lies still persist because they've been told for so long. The Holocaust is one such lie.

This. Give the snake a funny hat or something.

Traditional mass media is being made obsolete by the internet. The internet enables new forms of mass communication. The most radical form of mass communication enabled by the internet is the decentralized creation and distribution of memes.

Create humorous messages that people will save and share with their friends. In this way, ideas can be efficiently broadcast to large portions of the public without expensive investments in television broadcasting, printing presses, and server farms. The jews cannot subvert memetics because it cannot be controlled through the usual means.

Wow, this is the first time I've seen them claim this was used in the holocaust. If THIS had been the original holocaust claim, it would have been believable. Seriously, these kikes could've duped us all if they'd claimed THIS is the way it was done, because THIS IS FUCKING CHEAP, FUCKING EFFECTIVE, AND FUCKING EFFICIENT. It's exactly the way we need to be going about it when it actually happens.

neck yourself trumpnigger infotard

this is a good gif without the infowhores shit btw, ties in with the campaign snake poem and all that. good stuff, just fuck infowars man.

Communism is a destabilization method
used to break the existing government & a new power structure and bring in a new foreign group of elites whom are jews to take ownership of the country as was done in the USSR and other places. Its not necessarily used only against white nations but white countries were most definitely ground into the ground with communism/cultural marxism.

That causes the bends …… it would be very inefficient way to off people ( the lies are ludicrous) and a good way to spread diseases since you have to stick people with needles there is always the chance you might contract whatever the jew is carrying.

Communism was invented to destabilize white nations, making them easy prey for the jews. Of course some non-white nations have been stupid enough to adopt it themselves, but that's not what it was originally meant for.

A favorite quote of mine:
Alex Jones is a plant there simply to make auth-right look as ridiculous as possible. Leftists use his name as sort of synonym for hell - instead of "You'll go to hell" it's "You'll become like Alex Jones"

I like it, I like it.
Can you make it 100x300? Because if so, the mods may make it a banner.

This gives me the comfiest of feelings

Why are you so ass blasted over a .gif of a snake eating fruit to form the CNN logo?

10/10 user

What I like about that picture is that you can establish a neat gradient about it:
The more "free" and uncontrolled a platform is, the more "terrorist" and "hateful" it is.

what I like is that halfchan isn't even listed

sage

THIS IS BLATANT INFOWARS SHILLING. IT'S NOT NEWS THAT FACEKIKE BLOCKS PEOPLE'S POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS BLATANT INFOWARS SHILLING. IT'S NOT NEWS THAT FACEKIKE BLOCKS PEOPLE'S POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

And this, is spam.
You can make yourself heard without shitting up the thread with a redwall of shit.

Instead of having a meltdown like an autistic child denied by his mother, redpill OP.

Kill yourself, infocuck.

user, you take filterman's site off that and i'll save that dank OC of yours.

This is an insult to sneks everywhere you kike.
Sneks are far too cute to relate to cnn.