"America and France will never be defeated or divided."

"America and France will never be defeated or divided."

I'm gonna come right out and say it, this is just a theory, but is no one noticing the propaganda coming out of the POTUS account today? Does no one seem to be noticing the pattern going on?

This isn't about whether or not we can trust Macron, it's fucking obvious we can't. I doubt Trump even considered "trusting" him, by the way he treated Macron during the joint conference. There was an extreme sense of, "you better not let me down" coming from Trump towards Macron, but that's beside the point. Trump is making some serious headway on locking in allies, and we're still not invading Syria to remove Assad. Does no one else think Trump senses a worldwide conflict inbound?

twitter.com/POTUS/status/885880074683244544/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV
8ch.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Safe to say leaving NATO was officially all lies at this point

I know what you're talking about but you've oversimplified it to make it incredibly vague.

Was there ever a real possibility of the two countries not cooperating militarily? Seems far fetched, despite the often competing nature of their relationships with Africa. Plus, both countries are absolutely overflowing with niggers and mulattoes, so they have that common bond to unite them.

It's even safer to say the threats of leaving NATO was a powerplay to get the other players of NATO to start doing their fucking share of financial support, and it worked.

I'm sorry, it all sort of hit me in a rush, and I should have thought it all out better. What part was oversimplified to you?

I never gave a shit about NATO let all those rich Europe's deal with their own problems. This is all done for the kike run military industry.

Too bad user, it's not about you. If you honestly thought Trump was going to undo decades, possibly centuries, of kikery in just the span of a few months, you almost deserve to be disappointed.

Fuck the french. What the fuck is Trump doing?

I'm not disappointed I knew it was just pandering like when he said he would regulate the FED on the campaign trail and never once mentioned it since taking office. Or how he was going to drain the swamp and fills his cabinet with Jewish Goldman employs.

Oh I get it, you're just a concern shill. Got it.
Try harder next time kike.

If that's what you call being anti Jew these days

Pretty sure France has been defeated more then once.

France, at one point, was also the country you simply did not fuck with.

Wasnt Macron supposed to be the French Trudeau?

Macron's done such a 180 on everything at this point that I don't trust him for shit. If Trump somehow got him to cooperate as a vassal for the US, I'd be okay with that. If he started cracking down on immigration, and copying the way we're building a wall and shit like he implied during the joint conference, I'd be even more okay with that. Only time will tell.

Hes setting up a foundation for when the kikes start ww3 once he uncovers the filth thats going on with the fed. Use your brain buddy.

mmm I agree with this analysis
mmm anons here need to start taking their Evola and Nietzsche regemin more seriously. War itself is good, conflict itself is good, struggle is good…it evinces LIFE…the white soul is reawakening…Clinton era prosperity was afterglow of one of the most trigger happy presidents in recent era…Panama Granada Desert Storm…ditta post WWII golden age..FDR was a ruthless killer…mmm…real men understand that war itself is a sign of the forces of life…mmm…that it also ANiMATes the forces of life…

mmmyesmmm…neoliberal order almost seems good
mmmmm…trump and bannon must understand all this…bannon has already predicted WWIII in the pacific in the next fifty years…France and Europe buys into America's demand for self defense because US wants to fight a DIFFERenet war. France happy to look like saviours of Europe in contrast to (((German))) hegemony's refugee disaster policees…France triumphs over ISIS…US destroys NK

So were the nords. Look at them now.

I really don't get what game that awful faggot Macron is playing (the Holla Forums tier declaration about Africa, inviting Trump, giving up on the 'remove Assad' policy). Could it that he's not entirely owned by Soros and Merkel, or does he just wants to throw some confusion and pretend he's not?

Holy shit and I'm getting called shill

Why are autists allowed internet access?

Fuck, I hate France so much, they're literally the ones who started secularism and destroyed any influence the Catholic Church had in the modern world. Someone should drop some nukes there.

he probably just wants to stab trump in the back

Economically, for USA; obviously it was a great tragedy for our beautiful Reich.

Also you can't really deny that white civilization peaked in significant ways in this era, and computers in particular,mathematics in particular. I'm specifically saying 1945 to 1960=golden age, but seeds planted and growing vigorously lee.

experimenting with different ways of giving obvious "not a shill" features to breed board trust

vigorously for our betrayal*
oops

it's almost like this place is full of shill newfags who don't remember Merkel declaring multiculturalism has failed

You make that sound like a bad thing, those crooks don't need any more power to smuggle Mexicans into my country

American has been Jewish controlled since at least 1913 probably a lot longer

They do those 180s all the time. If noone voted en marche this cuck would still have neoliberal rhetoric while being a neoliberal

now this puppet just has slightly nationalist rhetoric while being a neoliberal puppet

You fucking idiots.
He is not a Trump Vassal, he is a Rothschild vassal. He cannot have two masters. Rothscilds and co told him to have a low profile, because EU cannot compete with the US and Russia trying to undermine it.
Plus, Spain will break into in October, which will mean the start of the failure of Europe because they will not put Catalonia back on the EU train (Spain Veto). Trump will do a Trip over there, you'll see and make trade deals with them JUST to fuck with EU. Britain as well, as a hint to other territories that Nationalisim the way to go.
But France is a vassal state of the Rothchilds, not Trump. Trump knows who he serves and knows Macron cannot be trusted.

He's a slimy opportunist and just saying what he thinks people want to hear. Or maybe he's dumb enough to believe that now he's elected his masters can't tell him what to do.
also this

Just a theory. Other Holla Forumslacks have pointed it out before.

Macron is a sodomite.

His wife's some is about his age. He only married the hag to save face. And now it seems he is lusting after the big orange cock. Calling it now.

Can any Frenchanons confirm if he lisps or not?

We cant trust Macron.

Always be wary of the guy who appears out of nowhere and ends up in a very high position.

You dont know what he really believes or thinks.

This. He feels the winds drifting more towards nationalism, so he's throwing the right-wing a bone in the hopes of defanging the people who are ACTUALLY on the side of the white French. Classic strategy, works nearly every time
Then the status quo continues.

This is the Imperial route. Notice how two-term presidents are becoming more common? It's because it now takes half a term to clean up the old presidents mistakes before moving on with a new agenda; radically different agendas that send the country, and the world, careening for just shy of a decade. It's only a matter of time before one president says fuck it, I'm the king, we're doing this my way until I die because all the bureaucracy is getting in the way of actually changing things. That point is very close but it won't be Trump that crosses the line.

I hope you didn't think empire was a worldwide ethnic cleansing and reign by an exclusively homogeneous group, imperium is civic nationalist junk - every empire has ended up exporting itself all over the world and watering down its culture at home. Living at the top of a trash heap might smell awful, but it's marginally better than being at the bottom. The worst part is that it lasts for centuries and the smell takes half a millennium to go away, if it ever does.

Filtered.

I thought this was the BRAP pasta at first.

Do non-Anglophone fags lisp too?

>OY VEY, OY GEVALT, HOW DARE YOU FILTHY GOYIM QUESTION THE BASED LEADERS OF THE ALT-KIKE LIKE SPENCER
Reminder

Yes. You've surely seen the Hispanic faggot stereotype, haven't you?

This. I understand Macron is shady as fuck, but why anyone would be against Trump making Macron his bitch is beyond me we all know it's mossad getting assmad.

Trump is cozying up with Marcon for one reason only. To boost Macrons profile in Europe over Merkel. Germany is supposed to be the no 1 power in europe and Merkel it's leader. Instead look at all the fan fair around this. He's shitting all over merkel

I'm okay with this.

Trump used the Russia thing to keep the media focused on bullshit. The media hates him, if they were scrutinizing everything Trump did, it'd make his life hell and he couldn't accomplish anything. Every move he'd make would be under a microscope, and the pundits would smear it in lies and half-truths and try and cripple Trump from getting anything done.

But, they focus on Russia, and they think they can impeach Trump. And it'll never happen, and the Russia thing is bullshit.

The great part is, though, that the media has dug themselves into a hole. They've become so obsessed with the Russia thing, they can't just drop it. It'd be a huge hit to their credibility to their retarded audience, and the leftists who believe there's something there with the Russia thing would turn on the media instantly.

They are fucked, they can't ignore the Russia thing, even if they wanted to. Their viewers who believe what they say would grab pitch forks and accuse the media of being bought out by Trump (fascism!!!!!) and they'd go berserk.

Just try and imagine what would happen if CNN decided they were not going to cover the Russia thing any more. It'd tell all their viewers the Russia thing was all bullshit, or that CNN "sold out" and is now "covering for Trump."

I don't know how they'll get out of it, they're in some serious shit.

Choose one

I choose zero of (((you)))

>still trying to shill for (((Spencer))), Kike Eunuch and the rest of your controlled opposition agents
When will you fucking kikes finally get the fact you've lost through your fucking skulls?

The skinheads couldn't tarnish NS's reputation enough to keep people away
Your multiculti propaganda was rejected not only by whites but by niggers and arabs as well.
The JIDF, CTR, Shareblue, and CIA couldn't shut us down or derail us.
No-one watches talmudvision or reads newspapers.
Every single one of your major controlled ops shills have been outed as such, and every single new one you try to plant will be outed as well.

You will not and can not win this. You've lost to a bunch of NEET's on an anime imageboard.

FUCK
OFF

To be honest, wouldn't you?

Has anyone considered the fact the two people Trump has gotten so friendly with recently are leaders of countries that are also in the Top 3 for nuclear warheads stockpiled?

don't the streetshitters have more nukes than the frogs?
Anyway: what exactly are you trying to tell us?

Things seem to be somewhat improving with Russia after the speech with Putin and Macron, however the anti-Russia rhetoric was extremely heavy at the Poland speech and Mattis is a blatant anti-Iran neocon who thinks the Russians will just willingly up and leave Syria and that Assad still has to go
mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV

Apparently France actually is the 3rd largest, but its not like anyone besides Russia or the US has a significant arsenal in comparison
Also France has no long range ICBMs unlike China or India, only IRBMs and smaller tactical nuclear warheads

Fuck off, kike. Macron was always /ourguy/ we just an influx of shills spamming support for Le "Let Mossad Cum in My Pussy" Pen. Go back to /r/the_donald if you wanna shill your Zionist kikes. At this point, Macron is cooler than Trump.

I'll gift him my grandmother as a sex slave if he really is a fascist and was only pretending for years in order to seize power.
But tbh neither me or my granny are really worried right now.

Literally no proof. Go suck the Jewish cum out of (((Le Pen's))) pussy.

You're not this stupid user, put the pieces together.

You deserve a permaban you fucking nigger.

What the fuck is up with this meme lately?

You are literally the first time either of those faggots have been mentioned in this thread, nigger.

Why is there an Egyptian mummy at the table?

Le Pen was definitely kiked, tho. She disavowed her father for being antisemitic, IIRC. Still, Macaroon here is definitely not any better. Might be worth expending a bit of meme magick on, at least.

Reported.
Perma Ban this motherfucker back to the gaschamber.

Will never happen as long as Whites remain cowards. Brooding in the internet all day will never change things. Only real life normal networking.

You many now post your cowardly excuse as to why you are a coward.

8ch. net/whitecowards/index.html

More like Algerian.

You are a completely legitimate and organic anonymous poster of the website Holla Forums, I can surely tell, well done, well done

Macron himself is a kike, faggot.

You haven't read Art of the Deal yet, huh? Trump didn't campaign on shutting NATO down, just on making members pay their share.

Promise made, promise kept

typical torfag, kill yourself and filtered

Nothing wrong with post an 8ch link.

Typical White coward that cannot present an argument, just name calling.

Might be the reason Whites are losing.

Reported. Kill yourself before we get our hands on you.

AND BOOM, HE ADMITS HE'S NOT WHITE!
That was easy. Reported AGAIN.

He never said that.
He said NATO was outdated, they changed.
He said other NATO members should pay their 2%, he's still on that.

Breathtaking how stupid some of the posters here are.

Yeah, and Geert Wilders is totally not a Jew.

He never promised that, though. Only RIDF and false-flagging JIDF even care about it and some Serb shitposters. There is nothing inherently wrong with an American-European military alliance so long as the yuropoors pay the fuck up, because it can just as easily serve pro-white interests as it has served the kikes in the past. It depends on the US administration.

As long as NATO sucks Trump's dick, doesn't start war with Russia, and starts advancing white interests, then there isn't really any problem with keeping it for now. The questions you should always be asking isn't, "What has Trump done", but instead "What are the benefits of Trump's actions?". Sucking up to NATO is a bad idea on the face of it, but if he can turn an enemy into an ally then that's two victories at once.

Of course, I'd rather he shut the thing down and further the destruction of the EU, but you take what you get in politics.

Yea, Trump, Wilders, Le Pen and all the rest are Jews.

Anyone here not a Jew that posts this endless propaganda?

At least get your scripts inline

We can't. He supports white genocide, kill yourself alt-kike

That's not the point you dumb fuck, that line is being used to derail from the fact Trump's possibly making him bend the knee.

fuck off alt-right cancer, Trump isn't getting shit other than cucked, he's helping fucking NATO now you massive kike.

Fuck off sharenigger, just because you faggots took a short break doesn't mean it'll work this time.

Tell me more about how BASED the alt-right is fellow h'uite nationalist. NATO and Macron are going to save the white race, right?

Macron is the only Aryan left standing.

Reported. Try harder.

Reported. Try harder.

I mean it's not exactly unusual messaging, France has been one of our closest allies since the Revolutionary War

XYZ Affair notwithstanding.

assuming/hoping this will be good it could be Trump saying hey asshole ( to French leader) we own you and you had better not fuck with us or will regime change ( or whatever threats would work) you.

so was Germany/Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Italy, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Norway,England,etc until the jews got done with them.

Brave White Nationalist reports he's a coward.

Nah, we're doomed. The shitskin kings who keep everything for themselves and treat their people like shit are winning. It's up to China now to continue the technological and moral progress begun by France and the U.S.

Obama put the nail in the coffin of democracy.

Say what you want about the Le Pen, but tere is no kike in their family.
Fuck you hasbarafag.
Youwotm8
Sage for replying to muh based Macron shilling.

No, democracy was always a sham that the jews use to destroy nations and break them of their unity & cohesion.
Oh you voted someone in to change things look here comes activist judges to frustrate whatever they try to do.
Its not democracy if you don't flood the country with niggers or if you aren't flooded by the worst third world trash in your nice neighborhood with section 8 housing being moved specifically to white neighborhoods. You have to hire and deal with minorities and incompetent women at work because companies are obligated to hire them thanks to democracy because "equal opportunity goy.

Democracy also brought education to as many people as possible and regulations to protect workers. Without it, we slowly go back to a very large peasant class that has no way to fight back against tyranny.

"The peasant class"
We still have that its called low IQ leftist with useless degrees and shit-skins.Notice how the white ones are incapable of thinking for themselves and follow trend or "public perception".
The educational system in democracies are now nothing more than holding cells for the youth, go find kids that actually understand math/science or can read and comprehend actual books ( no harry fucking potter).
Democracy is garbage and race to the bottom that empowers the weak & useless to destroy people of value.
As far as protections I suggest you red doctrine of fascism or read up on tradesmen in European kingdoms.

That's exactly what keeps us from fighting back against tyranny now.

You mean Marine le Pen? Yeah she should be there instead of Macron

The best educational system was based off the Prussian method ( muh democracy BTFO) however the information taught and enforcement of that model have degenerated into shit used to propagandize the youth with mentally ill ideas.

Just wanted to add.
The purpose of the Prussian system was to do exactly what the modern system is doing. Create dumb mindless drones that believe and do what they're told when they're told it by the (((approved authorities))). The Prussian system wasn't about educating, it was about making efficient workers. If you want system that educates others so that they have a desire to think for themselves and continue learning beyond schooling then you have to incorporate the trivium into your education methods. Which is something the Prussian system doesn't do.

France defeated itself in the 1790's. The US in 1913. This is reaction

They use the system for unhealthy degenerate reprogramming of the human mind where as before the Prussian system promoted nationalism. That's the difference.As far as efficient workers that the point of schooling where as today no school does anything to prepare young people for the work place and only provide money traps for them to have to work off….

There were still some good French men about as late as 1945 I salute the Charlemagne SS who fought the bolshevik scum even in the heart of Berlin.

Trump's anti-Assad and anti-Best Korea rhetoric has left him exposed. His margin of maneuver has been significantly reduced by the (((deep state))).

He has to work with France and NATO, even if he doesn't want to.

I find particularly amusing the show with Russia, both parties act offended, while in reality it's no more than a dirty bone so the MSM can bite it.

And then see
Americana-Russo alliance with France acting as the intermediary, all while sharing common interest in avoiding instability in shitskin territories.

Trump is told by Israel (Rothschild funded) to cooperate with Macron Rothschild goon, and does? Shocked.

So how long till the rothschild gilf lover macaroni stabs him in the back?

yet surrender monkeys still letting in shitskins as well as the US for the jew agenda as it has nothing to do with the benefit of any nation state. WWF bullshit by macron.

kill the jew or be jewed end of story ohh wait macrons a jew imagine that …good publicity stunt

Trump is closer in age to macron's wife than macron is and macron is closer in age to trump's wife than trump is. The elite are fucked up

it's this. plus he's a cuck and a weakling, he took notice that people wanted to take him down during the election. the spread of all his emails and the drugs and ties to nork really pissed him off. he's a follower, demonstrate enough power and he will fall in line. the right is gaining in power. simple as.

regardless of if he's throwing a bone to appease or poison the well, he's moving right and can be pushed around. use the little bit of momentum, put pressure on him, and push him right whether or not he agrees with everything.

one of three is true

Why did you even list the rest user.

I can't recall a reason to like france after the end of World War 2.

What did he mean by this?

Wollt Ihr den totalen krieg?

Has macron ever done anything or is he just a complete bullshit artist.

They fought bravely and very efficiently in Algeria and Vietnam, but like the US they were defeated at the homefront.

Bruh it's no coincidence, pick ur side, and hopefully in the n lord

I've seen this pic many times and I often wonder why she has an AR on the wall and not something more European like an HK or even a Mauser.

If that's a fucking trap I swear I'll-

Two things…
The hands and no adams apple.
She's not a trap.

You'd be surprised user. Also the jars of milk can be a subliminal message for cum. And what about her cheeki friend in the balaclava? Perhaps he's not as far along and decided to cover his face.

I know you're shitposting but as for her skinny cheegi breegi friend
Both lesbos. Not that that's any better but it beats looking at chixwithdix.

Trips of truth, check'em

This is pretty good analysis and probably correct

People are so dumb and stupid nowadays, they don't know their history. France has always had tensions between itself and Germany. Based on geography alone, France would love for germany to have to fight on its dreaded two front war. This makes France almost always, natural allies with… RUSSIA.

I know I'm a little bit late to this party, but I'm also sensing a world wide conflict.

The last few times I've listened to NPR they've talked about jews making ties with Arabs and Indians. We're about to see a conflict of The West vs. everyone else, and the jews are going to lead it.

this looks like a cuck party to me

france literally left NATO for 40 years

The German Empire was a mistake.

Good, we'll have an excuse to roll through all of Western Europe, since Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe will no doubt be on our side, as well as Russia most likely, should it come to a third world war.

You are such a transparent piece of dog shit. All of your kind are. I hope you choke on the next baby foreskin you gobble down and die painfully.

Here's a hot take, and it's really far out there, but what if Trump is basically treating Macron as a Vegeta and trying to use his ego against him?

They have east in the name. Putin constantly makes speeches against the west

Why do you think Trump put such a priority on Russia and Poland?