Its out for reals this time

Its out for reals this time.

I don’t believe you.

Keep it in the containment thread

How have these hack frauds not made a video about this movie yet? Kike Cucklasa must be sweating bullets.

We have notifications, redditard.

At RLM right now:

I wonder if he's had some sort of mental breakdown. AidsMoby said he fucking loved starwars on twitter.

What is happening?!

not waiting days after release to check comments for         screen troll video

They all are Jessi

>We have youtube I assume, what else? notifications, redditard.

Why is that faggot even working for them?
He's probably costing RLM a good amount of shekels and subscribers.

He is a hanger-on. He’s friends with Rich or something and he started hanging out on days they were shooting and they just let him get on in front lf the camera out of politeness.

Mike is just a drunk now who doesn’t give a shit, and Jay thinks if this Disney thing works out he might be able touch a woman. He probably thinks AIDs Moby has good insights or something stupid because they drank wine coolers once and talked about Drive for forty minutes.

Were they really good once or was it all just memeing and internet friend syndrome?

I thought they were funny but you can't say that on Holla Forums now

They were good up until, paradoxically, they had Max Landis on. The paradox is because Max Landis isn’t actually that much of a faggot (he is a faggot, but he sometimes holds it together to make an insightful point) but once they did that they seemed to just start talking about ‘problematic’ shit and the plight of actresses and all this other stuff they never talked about before. The edge where they shit on anything and everything Hollywood made disappeared. Then they sucked off TFA and it was all over.

This is why they are going to fail and are failing in bringing in more people… ( also they sold out)
They need better people in the of the camera other than the original group. The pathetic smelly hippie , bald aids tumblrina (especially) and the "Canadians" are cancer.
They used to have better people/guests way back even some chicks ( Jay must have been beside himself) even.

Plinkett reviews were good/funny and some of their best of the worst ( the earlier ones) before they went full sjw.

Guess I will check out some of their early stuff then. Curiosity has finally gotten the better of me after years of seeing fags here talk about them.

I suggest watching some of the old wheel of the worst episodes, jessi is pretty funny

Yeah she was a far better fit than their B team crew….

Pretty sure RLM fell to shit when their hard-on for JJ Abrams and his Star Trek movies broke out, but that Landis ordeal was an embarrassment.
And since then, to me, there's been a noticeable shift. The tone was already there from praising Abrams, yet it was after Landis when that tone got kicked into overgear when they realized they royally fucked up by shitting on their golden opportunity on making it into the bigger picture.

Theyll never be mainstream. I mean official hollywood mainstream that is. I dont know why they care. They get more views then if a Hollywood director makes a video. Maybe they are just plebs after all. Put out the video already damn.

endless trash.

It was so he wouldn't spit milk all over her during the premeire

a lot of the old crew jumped ship as well …. (people from RLM movies/skits)

In his mind, Mark can see the dream he always had, of returning as Luke, surrounded by talented young actors and actresses playing the Skywalker children. Harrison and Carrie would be there with him, George smiling grandfatherly on one side. The sexy MILF actress they got to play Mara Jade would be on his arm. And it would feel like a giant family. A family. Star Wars would be a family.

And then, reality hits. He's here with some slut with an STD who keeps calling him Mike that thinks he's English. A bunch of weird people are all around him who have never seen Star Wars before and don't give a shit. Shambling in the background is that weird guy playing 'Ben' Skywalker who looks more like Ming the Merciless if he had been in the Warp.

And just think, this is before he sees for the first time that Luke is dead and won't be in the next film.

For once. I feel like I should be the one paying rent to you fam…

They could have made it all be so happy while still having conflict. Why? Why? Of course Luke should be married to Mara with kids teaching young Jedi. They could have still been in the background with muh diversity starring. But no. Fucking souless evil bastards. Thats the only explanation.

I'd link you to my paypal if I had one.

It was never about creating rainbow characters user. It was always about casting down your heroes.

I know. I know.
Gaddam it I dont want to start a flamewar again on Holla Forums. But fuck it.

Ill say what needs to be said at this point.
Goddang.

Holla Forums was right again

They finally got Derelicte off the ground.

On the plus side, Mark Hamill would now be perfect to play Lord Gwyn in a live action Dark Souls.

I'm pretty sad that they cut out the training sequence where Luke trains Rey in deepthroating and getting facefucked. It was a neat couple of scenes. I suppose they had to because the scene where she gobbles Kylo's dick in the elevator so hard he turns on Snoke was cut.

dark souls already has too many Jews in it to be quality

Huh.

underrated post