4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite vehicle or mode of travel in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
amazon.com/Valkyrie-Drive--Bhikkhuni--PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01JHQURLY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1470125544&sr=8-10&keywords=valkyrie Drive
minetest.net/
mde.tv/
vocaroo.com/i/s1tGGPNOPDzw
tss.asenheim.org/en/
vndb.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
spacepulp.thecomicseries.com/
beerontherug.bandcamp.com/track/420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xD

Evenin' folks.

I'll be going soon so make it quick….

also cars are always best
t. phil c/o/llins

GOD DAMN IT RITSU YOU BEAT ME TO IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOLY SHIT

I'm Punished "Carcinogenic" Smoke. A tobacconist deprived of his nicotine.

Morning everyone!

I'm finally getting to order my next Ritsu figure today. Also getting some chink food, its going to be so nice.

I'm going to order an extra large pizza tomorrow all for myself and then I'm going to want to die but I don't even care because I always want to die anyways.

kill yourself

^
This place is filled with cunts. Don't go. At your own risk.

Is it gonna be dangerously cheesy?

Hey everyone.

Had a dream about woman who rejected me. I was going to a movie and she recognized me and ran off. Rejected even in dreams.

Also going to be bday soon, cant think of non immature way to celebrate.

Morning everyone. Got my siblings playing stepmania with me, it's a lot of fun.

One thread was made at 4:00:00 and the other was at 3:59:59. I love how everyone automatically chose the right one.

I thought those niggers were just meming your death.

Chink food is the best. Did you get sushi?

same tbh fam

The alarm just went off and that's when I said, "yep, time to go to bed." Man, fuck me.

i just took a massive shit and it looked a lot like this thread

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We're doing Gunbuster today.

memed lol

Ordered pic related today. Taking our relationship to the next level by crossing a line I didn't think I'd cross. Need to find a place to keep it. Hope I can live with the shame.

You're quitting?

Gross.

Extra cheese meat lovers fam, that's the ONLY way.

Well, now I have an excuse to sleep in early. YAY!

It means you secretly want to suck dicks.

Just kidding, it probably has to do with your fear of rejection. Probably. Dreams are iffy.

Go full immature then. Sugary cereal, your favorite cartoons from when you were a lad. Full nostalgia!

Morning ae86! And I'm getting it later today. Also sushi is nip food! And nah I've never had sushi before. Just getting that saucey meaty cheap chinese food.

no
now here's a real car

what's poppan

starsiege: tribes
da scout

a nigga switchan to linux tonight edition

don't do it hobo

he has to

dubs of truth

Did some cleaning today. Found my ex's journal. Told her when we split up that I'd send it to her if it turned up. Think I'm gonna keep it because it's kind of comforting to have. Almost like she never left.
I always liked the hoverboard in UT3, even if the game wasn't very good.

Biomechanical Fighter-Jet Dragon Lombardia. Now question.

sneekin

still no bronskies

Fuck you too.

Ouch. Also if it's your birthday don't worry about being immature.

I just started playing free cities, we're all falling from god's sight.

I never thought I'd live to see samposting.

Never had sushi? Not even in chinese buffets? Although saucy meat is the best china food.

Did she write anything about you in it?

I was in a coma. Balloonface tried to kill me in a faked hot-air-balloon-inspection. I will get my revenge.

what linux?

What are you switching from?

Thats not healthy in the slightest. Never gonna move on that way.

Is Dave and Busters any good?

Theres also a couple of arcade bars around.

I feel awful for getting to 32 without starting a family.

Sleep's a bitch, wanna try coffee?

Y THO

dub 7

my nigga tracy was in a coma, martin too. smfh fam

hey dmx you should play undertale

you can't deny the truth

For some reason, I can't feel emotions anymore. I just feel like doing nothing every day, and any time I feel happy it feels forced. I can't even laugh when I want to laugh, I open my mouth and no sounds come out. Is there something wrong with me?

Godspeed you bastard.

It'll be ok, I hear it's easier to get 20-year old qts if you're a more mature man.

Was I there?

Meant "no question."

Also music related.

Yea well you won't live to see it much longer.

Sup. Haven't been in one of these threads for a while. What have you glorious faggots been up to?
Actually, you know what? Better question. Finished VA-11 HALL-A a while ago, and I still haven't shaken that urge to play some kinda old-school VN or RPG or something on PC. Any suggestions?

You may have a hormone imbalance. Did you ask a doctor about it?

I went to sleep at 8am yesterday, then woke up at 4pm. I have work in 2 hours and I still haven't slept. I'm not a sleepacologist but I hope my 8 hours of sleep carry over to this short nap I'm about to have. I think I can safely say I have lost control, at least for today.

I knew I should have paid for Mr Goldstein's "soul straight to hell" package instead of the murder Monday deal!

God I hope not.

Nope. I don't like fish really so I've avoided it. I only plan on trying it if I'm actually in nipland where its got its best shot of impressing me.

I've never been to a dave and busters but those are like those chuck e cheeses for grown ups right?

Do it!

Lots. She had it a long time.

I can't move on even without it. At least this way I can read it.

Sounds glorious.

It's actually pretty good. You're just a faggot.

"Academagia"
"Megatraveler 2"
"True Love"
I can hook you up

nope. What should I expect if hormone inbalance is my problem?

I've heard normalfags sayin they had fun there so maybe it's aight if you go w/ some peeps fam. They had a trial run of pokken there last summer in the US so I almost went to the one an hour away from me but I dint.

but I'm switchan to linux and I'm sure it won't run in wine :^)

wut up fam

Mornin 4am.
Quick question, but how do you think most people in their 20's this generation act, especially when on the internet? Also, would you guys consider 35 to 40 young or old?

Ive yet to see this, but then again, Im starting to recognize how I was a retard for missing obvious signals.

Actually, all my relationshipa fail because I didnt go for sex with her right away.

it does run on wine
i checked :v)

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

I applied for jobs today, my 3DS FlashCart came in, along with my new Vita card, and GalGun comes in tomorrow. Today's been a good day.

Flying, the Banshee from Halo Reach comes to mind, had a lot of fun with friends where we'd all ride on Banshees in Forge Mode and shenanigans would ensue.

did something happen? or is it just the same as always?

TIME TO BULLY

I fucking hate 7, I can see why.

How long have you been like this?

Trust me I went through the same thing for a long time. You gotta scrub every last thing of her out of your life and avoid any memory triggers you can.

How long X?

yeah but I have a very specific set up and configuration ((( :^) )))

First step would be giving me some fuckin' clue as to what these are. Googling isn't helping too much.

Sup, famalamadingdong. You gonna say what's up, or not?

i use the same setup and config and it works on my machine :^)

Has it been this way long?

Same, I just failed at shilling.

They overreact and whine like babies. 35 to 40 are pretty mature. That's not a bad thing.

I don't think I CAN avoid remembering her. Just the smell of cut grass sets me off. It all comes back and it's like a punch in the gut.

I'm gonna make them give it back.

Welcome back, how's it goin' hombre?

If you mean like normalfags act? Mostly just handing out their info to anyone who wants it willingly and social signalling. Thats it.

And 35-40 is pretty old.

I know!

Hell I remember last year I was cooking something in the microwave and it just shot me back years into the past and had me drinking instantly. You have to just force that shit out of your head the best you can. And that diary is a damn anchor never letting you do that.

martin was 3 days, tracy more than a week

they aight now tho fam. poppin them movies out.

why u hatan fam?

what up nycka

It's alright. Ever since the day I killed my lungs, I was already dead.

Please make it quick

Emulate Fire Emblem. Nothing newer than the wii one.

Congratulations.

I wouldn't say it actually tastes like fish though. You are right about not all sushi being created equal though. I had some sushi from this authentic hole-in-the-wall japanese place one time and it blew the shit out of the generic sushi they have at all the aisan buffets.

Is that a good or bad thing? Either way you should probably ditch it.

Expect nothing to work except drugs and maybe exercise. If it's really hormones you can't reason your way out of it. At least that's my understanding.

I think 30s-49 isn't really old or young, kind of middle-aged.

Don't worry you're among fellow autismos. And seriously? I wouldn't have guessed that. But I guess that's why I'm autism

Mornin yozanon. You still working the shitter job or applying while a neet?

git gud

I wont't be playing undertail, I'm more busy trying to draw/play Dragon's Dogma.

Reminder that your Wifu is shit and this thread is nothing but hugboxing

im just recommending you a videogame
why do you get so triggered by a vidyagaem fam?

You asked for it bud

Sleeping most of the day and then going out to run errands for family. Trying to get rid of a bedbug infestation.

Playing FtNW some more. Johnny seems to be getting a bit unstable, but having a knife stabbed into your chest will probably do that.

Annoyed that VD still isn't up on Amazon to order the English version of.

Actually scratch that, it is now. amazon.com/Valkyrie-Drive--Bhikkhuni--PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01JHQURLY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1470125544&sr=8-10&keywords=valkyrie Drive

Going to let the Vita thread know as well.

hey hobo you should play undertale

There's a lot of 20 year olds, but for the most part, as a whole, I'd say they're optimistic idealists. I also don't consider anyone under 50 to be old as a person, maybe too old to do certain things.

Give what back? YOUR VIRGINITY?!?!?

Good to hear they're back amongst the livin' man.

Well fuck, I'm calmed down now. What are some good comfy retro games to play?

Also, seen the latest news about the new Pokemon game?

Btu I don't even know if I want to push her out. The only time I was ever happy was when I was with her. Just having it makes me kind of happy.

I think it's a good thing. Brings me back to a happier time, I guess.

maybe somethin like the dark spire for ds or elminage gothic for pc or psp. has an old school feel but modern QoL.

cause I was in this pilot program in yonkers to learn shit out on dis hear goat farm out in the BX burrow fam. niggas out here hang wit goats n shit. mo'fucka gave me anxiety wit dey brayin n carry on n shit one of dem hoes even tryd to mount a yung nigga dmx monica so i dun see y i shuld be playn dat furry ass shit when I ain't got no reason to, n besides dat fam u da one getn triggered cause I ain't wanna play it n won't want other's to neitha nigga.

yea dey gud

I'M GOING TO END WAIFUISM

My smokes. I was in that coma for so long.

The PS1 Spyro games are my go-to for comfy.

Yeah I mean if I could find a really nice authentic place state side I'd probably try it too. But I live in a rural area and its all greasy cheap chinese places so.

How retro and what genre?

I guess if thats what you want. How long were you with her?

I have been up for 23 hours. I spent 12 of that working. I spent 6 playing minecraft. The other was food shopping and watching stupid internet videos.

What up NEETs?

glhf

sorry i dont speak nigger :^)

DMX is out of prison?! 2016 keeps getting better and better

About Coldsteel the Hedgeheg, Palm Dragon, and Wise Trumpgoose? Yeah.

I was assuming pre 5th gen, something that would work with no fuss.

you have my sword

I don't even really know when we turned from friends to lovers. It just happened. I'd guess 5-7 years.

How much longer you plannin' on stayin' up muchacho?

At what age range do you think people accomplish the most in their lives?
Also, how do you guys view a single year?

I honestly think I'm blessed by God or something. Life just gets steadily better every day, with practically no input from me. I mean, I've been hit with some pretty crushing existential dread as of late, but that hasn't stopped me from doing things I love. Others are not so lucky.

You have not replied to me twice, yet you haven't given me a SINGLE SHRED OF A CLUE as to what's poppin'. Stop beating around the bush, my nig. How's shit?

That, uhh…. BARELY helps. I've seen the third one before, the first one doesn't look like my type of shit, and the middle one intrigues me, but I still have no idea what genre it is.

Well fuck, hope you deal with that. I've been lucky to narrowly avoid cockroach infestations and shit from my old apartments by sheer chance. Can't imagine what it's like to live in a PLACE that you can't trust, you know?

Imma check that shit, thanks.

I spent the day watching top gear, playing video games, and chilling with the waifu.

Has minecraft ever added anything cool in the last couple of years?

You should do like I do and download one of those NES rom packs on any torrent site. Just click them randomly and see what you end up on. Its good fun.

Okay, the last level of MMZ2 is really busting my balls now. So many spikes.

go to bed faggot
take back control of your life

It's a shame you will die of cancer before you get to see my final victory. It would be the second time I would have to press f to pay respects to you.

YOU'RE THIRD ON MY LIST

Sorry, you HAVE replied to me twice. My fingers do typing before my brain catches up.

No one can defeat Shrek!

(((checked)))
u don't know english fam?

year of da goat fam
ghetto revival
Trump Pence 2016
new album 2017
def jam fight 4 ny 2 2017
DMX DLC

finna get up out this halfway house monica
slime brought me some of that good (((pastrami))) from the cut.

a nigga got reading comprehension fam chill

the day of the KORG will come and all plebs shall die, along with niggers and kikes

nah, still working the shitter job. Hopefully not for much longer though. I applied to a few different places. I tried applying at a local game shop, but he wasn't hiring. When I asked, he only said "I wish I WAS hiring man." Its the only retro game shop I know of in my city. I was checking out when I asked about him hiring. Oh speaking of which, also scored these sweet-ass PS2 games, pic-related.

Anyway, I applied at a Firehouse Subs, since they're hiring apparently, the other non-retro local game stop, and then to a hobby shop as well. I'm hoping to hear back from the hobby shop in particular.

Thanks for telling me! I have $80 of Amazon gift card to spend, and i've been waiting for this to show up on Amazon.

About ten years before they retire. By then they would have been working for almost 30 years, give or take, and they would be in a high position in their respective careers. Those last ten years is when they contribute the most to retiring, which is when they finally get to stop working and do whatever the hell they want.

I view a single year as enough time to get shit started in whatever it is you want to do in life. I also view it as going by fast.

Ahh well how long you been split then?

I'd say probably 18-30 for most people. Its when they establish careers and start families and shit. The rest is coasting from there.

And a single year is nothing. Time flies too fast.

Am I first or second?

Trump-o-mon is best pokemon

turn or tick based text dominated games are always the comfiest because no stress to get it done and you can always watch weeb cartoons on the side

I'm honored

who's first?

Hello have you had a good day

We've been blessed indeed

you're in the wrong neighborhood nigga

Sounds like classic depression to me, I would see a doctor.

A word of advice to any anons who are questioning whether they're depressed:

After an upsetting life event of mine I had a brief run-in with it myself. The less you know about it, the better. Depression is a toxic idea to avoid. It's eldritch knowledge, just learning about it makes you susceptible to it. What I mean by that is, the better your 'mental image' of depression, the easier it is for you to slip into it effortlessly. I would strongly warn against even researching it to see what it's like. Since the problem is in your head, ignorance is strength.

If you think you might be depressed, DO NOT go reading about it, because your newfound knowledge and expectations of depression will feed into your mind and make things even worse, possibly giving you new symptoms, feelings, and so on. Instead, I would solve the problem by exercising [we are biologically hardwired to feel good after exercising] and setting personal goals to work towards. It's all about finding what's important to you.

>not minetest with Holla Forums

Well shit, keep doing you. Nobody's gonna be around to do it for you.

Its been average. Nothing really stand out and no good games sadly.

How are you user?

does Holla Forums even have a minetest server?

3 years. She's been seeing someone else for a while now, or I'd just go give her the book. Take the chance to maybe try again.

No. I had to clean up and then go to my dad's to help him with yard work because he is old. His back yard looks like a jungle and there were these desks that had been sitting out for a good two years and they crumbled into nothing as we were trying to carry them to the front for garbage. And it was too fucking hot out.

Fucking lol. Absolute madman

Super monkey ball niggaaaaa

Why not just get more smokes from the smokes store

Ah, I see. You want your first time to be special.

What do you do in minecraft? This is a legit question; I played it a while back but the lack of objectives in the main game just made me bored with it. What do you do?

It depends greatly. One of my professors didn't start photography until he was like 35 and he became top 100 in the world according to TIME in like 2 years. Before that he was a military shitter.

Hm. I'd go with a hobby shop over food service, but beggars and choosers and all that. Also I played that twin towers game to fucking death when I was a kid. It was the first game I got on my gamecube because my dad was a huge fan of the movies.

thats what you get for trusting niggers

lynch mob when?

It's all about attitude man. They say you can judge a man by not how he acts when he's on top, but when he's hit rock bottom. It goes to show that you've got good character the way you're persevering.

I feel like I never want to retire. I went 3 months unemployed once and all I did was smoked a fuckton of weed and played video games between sleeping like 15 hours a day. Actually got boring being able to do whatever I want all the time. I need something that takes away the fun shit so it is much more rewarding when I get it.

No problem. I think I'll go deposit some case in the bank tomorrow so I can put an order in. This is one game I'm not buying locally.

Now to figure out how to afford Cold Steel II as well. Wonder how much I might be able to get at this point for some PSP games I still have.

I suppose it really depends on taste, but those wouldn't exactly be ones I'd be giving priority to buy (especially since I don't buy greatest hits/player's choice prints). Now, finding something like Yakuza 2 for $12, that was a sweet score.

How much did you drop on those anyhow?

You're not welcome to my funeral.

Good luck fam :^)

you've fallen for the jew's mind control tactics

You can't kill what is eternal.

yo I retired cop was tellin me as he got promoted he started working 50 to gradually 80 hours a week in order to actually get paid and this was not counting his 1 1/2 hour commute.

He moved an hour and half out cause they couldn't call him in unscheduled if he lived that far out. Then they changed it to 2 hours after he bought his house. smh public policy problems

I'ma kinda pissed u ain't link my offical Vevo but i'ma be able to make a DMCA claim now.

fun fact I almost got them to change it to DMXA claim but dey ain't feel me on that one.

das ryt

one more week provided I keep playin nice in group and stop gettin weed and pills brought to me in increasing (((rube goldberg))) esque ways.

for 8/v/ idk, but there's an interboard one for end, 16, pi chan w/e prolly stickied on their respective Holla Forums front pages.

Not feeling to hot, gotta go.

What even is minetest?

I'm sorry user. I know how that feels.

You try to date anyone else?

Ha yeah a bit. Plus cheap ass raw fish from the crappy asian places around here seems like a health risk.

First one is Academagia
it's pretty autistic and chill and you play as a wizard student, it's mainly text

Second one is Megatraveller 2
it's a space adventure DOS RPG where you are trying to figure out why an ancient progenitor machine is is spewing out pink slime covering a planet and stop it
you go to other planets with other weird machines on them

Third one is True Love
you build up your stats to get one of the girls
I still think it's the best VN

Yes
It's in the "testing" phase but its already running and everyones on it anyways
catgirls.animebitch.es:30000
some user plans to add banners soon

It was alright, thanks for asking. You?

Did he at least nod at you?

Playing on a server with some peeps. Exclusively in creative mode. I just build minecart tracks all over the fucking place. That 6 hours was mostly spent building a huge intricate track that went all over through a cave system and overlapped on itself multiple times with massive drops right onto more rails.

Honestly I got so burnt out on the game years ago that doing that is my only joy and that is only because other people like to ride the carts around and see how I built it.

bye

about time

I'm surprised he didn't shake you down for more. Even the white homeless bums in town have done that to me before.

yes thankyou

Tried. Didn't really have much of a connection with any of them.

I wonder how it feels being such an humongous beta faggot pretending it is cool to be the guy from the Norwegian Wood novel.

Breaking with my girlfriend was like the best choice I made in my life.

When I want to focus on myself, my job and my hobbies I do it, when I want to go out and fuck bitches I do it.

I'm genuinely curious, what's wrong with the brains of people like you? What's stopping you from growing a spine, realizing she was a generic cunt just like any other, just idealized in your mind, and moving on?

I would ask you to kill yourselves, but I think science could benefit from studying such huge failures.

serves you right

I guess I just never felt like she was keeping me from focusing on things I wanted to do.

They have to give it back. This isn't right, those were mine.

BLfag here, it seems like most people around my age are already achieving fucktons of stuff, like making short films, already advanced as shit in the finearts, and are already working for places like apple/starting their own businesses. It feels like I wasted my entire life so far compared to these guys.

What's wrong with jlist? I didn't do my research. I just wanted my gimmick hole.

Some people work all their lives, nothing wrong with that.

>>10249860
It's hard to talk and play at the same time. Did he make eye contact and give you a smile and nod or something or just ignore you?

Where do you think you are . png . jpeg .meme
Ouch. Writing a poem takes a brave soul, or a dumb one.

you're probably right but I gorge myself on it every time anyway.

I guess it could be cool in multiplayer.

Hobos have no shame.

Yeah but at least then you could smoke in the meantime.

BLFag? as in a Boys Love Fag? As in a fag fag?

I know where I am, I've been here before you, you're just a newfag pretending to be the king pimp but that ain't you

Alright, just doing more stuff that's going to get me money

Well at least you're out doing something which is good

Its been ok

Good to hear

I was like that for the first several years of being NEET but I've gotten better at filling the time. It takes skills to be NEET4LYFE

Damn user, one of those lives huh?

Because you are holding on to your ex! Thats why you need to move on damn it.

You live in a town that's short on cops?

minetest.net/

I'm guessing just a free minecraft rip-off? also foss. looks like it uses the same graphical assets as minecraft tho.

how do i fix this without missing u fags so much ;_;

I don't think the time is 18:30 for anyone but me
Unless you're from Sydney too I guess

Eh I am okay with that.

Learning computer networking and security on the side of working a shitty factory job that usually demands 14 hour days multiple times a week. I have gotten so used to it that I can just power through 4 14 hour days and not even feel it anymore.

Alcohol and weed is good for coping.

Luckily I have not had to endure a 17 hour day like some of my coworkers. I am P sure I would just straight up walk out at that point.

I would too, BUT the Firehouse Subs was actually looking for people to hire, and since I have previous experience and know that with it being a chain/franchise, I'll be able to get more flexible hours, I would think I could probably start at around $9.25/hr or so.

Yeah! I played TwoTowers and Return of the King both to death with my brother and cousin when I was a kid. I remember my brother and cousin doing the Southern Gate level in Return of the King ((pretty sure it was RotK)) and they just killed every enemy until it stopped spawning enemies. I thought that was cool as fuck as a kid. Legolas was OP as hell too.

Yeah I already pre-ordered it.

I'm kind of off ToCS. I tried going back to it after I dropped it for a while, but I just can't get back into it. Maybe Falcom RPGs just aren't my gig. I've yet to give Ys a run try though.

Well, I turned in a few shitty Vita games I had, like Lumines, Ninja Gaiden Sigma+, LittleBigPlanet, and two or three others. He gave me $26 for them all, and then the cost for these was $30 even. They all have their manuals except one or two of them as well.

See ya round Yakuza! Get well soon!

I guess. Had some nice chicken for dinner while out earlier and saw a flock of cormorants up in a tree while running errands. Not sure what ocean going diving birds are doing here in the desert (besides hanging around a bigass lake), and they sound like pigs.

I have more trouble focusing on work while shitposting

Play video games while sitting in a discord server obvious.

Again, I can justify it as "it's all in my head", because literally everything else is going great. If I don't just collapse into a fucking pile, then everything will go fine, and I'll get the respect of everyone. I just need to keep walking more and thinking less.

I can tell
Do I have to fuckin' give myself a crash course on DOSbox or something? Or is there an easier way.
Man, I don't know. From practically every screenshot I've seen, it looks pretty raunchy for my tastes.
To give you an idea, I've skipped practically every sexual encounter in every VN I've ever played. A few made me read the leadup or something, but that's it.

THIS

Barley Legal

Are you doing anything at all though? Any progress is good user

RIP! Whats some of it taste like anyhow?

Can someone please tell me what these faggotty threads are about?

Lol what a gay

i have nothing to contribute since i just spent yesterday playing istrolid/age of empires 2
anyone wanna play AOE2 steamcuck edition?

OFFICIAL /4AM/ WAIFUFAG HIT LIST
1. Soritsu
2. Yakuzafag
3. Konatafag
4. Yanganon
5. Shizuneanon
6. Huey for good measure
7. Smokes
8. Redanon
9. Boatflyanon
10. Yozanon
11. Belrose because he removed me on battle.net
12. All other assorted literally who's that I forgot
482. Name/Mikufag
483. FINAL ENTRY Myself

Where else are you going to get a willing priest?

nah he was a Dallas sheriff. they're short on cops tho, city, county everything, and the BLM shootings is apparently compounding the problem. Just talked to him in passing while traveling. like two boats in de nyt monyckuh

I was better at using DOS when I was a boy then I am as a man

Watch out Karen! The law is coming down on Karens around these parts.

Play rpgs and shitpost at the same time.

Yeah, if the hobby shop isn't explicitly hiring people it's probably a dead end. It was really fun, especially the special parry combos. I bet it'd be really easy if I went back and played it but I remember it being the shit.

Yeah, I guess. Would've been nice if it wasn't so hot, though.

I just didn't really like them, though. I felt like I had to lie about the things I like, I guess. I never had to do that with her, because she liked me anyway. I don't want someone who I'm going to have to hide my hobbies from.

I have my phantom cigar ready.

but i wanna go back to playing vidya for 10 hours straight without losing focus on the game.

How you getting money?

Oh. Know what makes it special then? Besides free I guess.

It's honestly because my fetishes are too fucking absurd for any VN to cover. I masturbate on my own time.

nice list

Better "ok" than "no k" am I right?

A place for anons that are still up and have lost control of their lives to gather and discuss stuff nightly, be it advice, ideas, or just shooting the shit.

I can just tell you what to do dummy

you could just be an autist and not get any of the girls
in fact if I recall there is a no sex scene route where you're gay
see pic

Work on your scheduling is the best advice I can give.

that's what you get for stealing my gimmicks

Multiple monitors. Shitpost on .v. while playing vid gams. Mang I have fucking 4 monitors and a tv. Get on my level

By doing the work

There's got to be a VN with Anal Vore you know

You won't win this fight.

dam son

Do tell

As long as it works fam. Good luck to you.

Practising on my drawing skills, and trying to get some internships at some game studios, but everything seems so discouraging when its seems like everyone else in my field are leagues beyond me.

I did it better.

it's ok user i believe you
you don't have to justify it to yourself anymore

that's what i don't get. unless something changed since M$ bought it it's always been open for modding and messing about with anyway. and there weren't any major issues with hosting shit. prolly similar to old tf2 players or sumn.

dasss ryyyt

Chillin'.

take a day off every week from shitpositing obviously

I'll figure it out.

is it hyperscat?

Protip about girls. They don't care what your hobbies are ever if they like you. You were just more comfortable with your ex because you started as friends and knew each other forever.

Hey at least its something! Why not hook up with a programmer and start work on something small? Those guys always need good artists.

it's about breaking rules and posting unspoilered lewds

u jus gotta keep at it fam. and always try to diversify your skill set and challenge urself

I mean troofally i wanna rhyme like common sense.

muh dik

Never did watch Lucky Star, but what exactly is the context of the gif for purple to be freaking out like that?

Tile-user, is that you? Or are you maybe Backpackcuck-user?

So, like therapy?

Damn shame, on the plus side, if it's anything like Houston, he should be getting paid quite a bit.

KKK mafia in 2016 to remove dindus, spics, Mudslimes, femicunts and kikes

Do you want to go in my oven

It's free therapy, with autistic anons like me as your therapist. It's not too bad.

Basically yeah. With lots of added shitposting.

I'd be like if your psychiatrist smoked cigars the whole time and hugged a daki while helping you.

Yeah, honestly. Video games hit me harder than computer shit a lot of the time. I go back and play some fucking easy-as-shit Zelda game, and I'm like "how did 5-year-old me figure this shit out?"

Well, I'm no fag. Give me the lowdown on Megatraveler.

Another thing that helps is that, because everything is falling into place in this time of my life, I KNOW I've been through worse. That's a fact.

You're all pretty wrong.
It's mostly just aesthetics. Certain proportions, certain clothing, certain fucking HAIRCUT, etc. It's the kind of shit that I can only fullfil with an 8-term search query on TBIB.

Essentially. People need to vent sometimes.

you brought this on yourself

One day.

this is where people go when there aren't any cool late night threads

cool late night threads are usually about PC98 games, hentai games or just cool old shit

any good threads on tonight?
no?
welcome to the party

the funny part is they don't have the money to actually pay him his pension, but they owe him shit like vacation time, or from times they weren't able to pay his OT or some shit.

so he still works there and isn't retired technically, but will collect an active pay check for 3 years before being able to collect his pension where at that time they should be able to pay him. all while his amount of years served increases and thereby increases his pension.

this motherfucker talked a lot.

i wish dinko was president/prime minister

Why would grills not care about hobbies? What if it's something publicly lame?

Exactly.

Post examples

I love that image. Where's the girl from?

Kind of. It's been a bit of a tradition for years. One user lights up the night with starting a thread, and other anons that are still up flock to it to talk about their problems.

The avatarfagging though, I didn't used to see that years back on halfchan. I blame Huey and his showershitting avatarfagging ways.

like how to set it up or what?

fite me irl fgt :^)

C'mon now Reggie

yeah, it's a chain though, so maybe there's hope. I don't think they have any gunpla though, so it may very well be a dead end.

Yeah, those were fucking rad. I need to pick one day and just play the fuck out of all my PS2 games.

And hiring an actual shrink is expensive

Keep telling yourself positive thoughts, that really goes a long way. Hope you don't crash, but if you do, just look back at how on top you are now and know that you can climb back up just like you're doing now.

head pats are lewd

just chill nigga we cool here

We were pretty different anyway so I'm not gonna split hairs over it. Wouldn't have worked anyway, I think. At least I have video games.

check em

thanks m8, might actually quit imageboards for a while, i've lost so much control of my life that i can't even play vidya.

Alright nerds I'm off to bed, be sure to donate money to me you fucks at mde.tv/ or you'll fucking get it

How does one reach the point of needing that specific of something?

I think I feel the same way sometimes

Yeah, we got a problem with our cops' pension too. It's weird, apparently we pay our cops a lot when they start, but there's a lot of issues with benefits once they retire. It's bullshit isn't it?

Maybe they plan to add more to it once they got the basics up to snuff?

I know mineshit stopped adding anything worth noting literally years ago so.

I can't really think of any hobby thats going to turn a girl off if you've already snagged her. Video games, anime, other dorky shit? Normalfags eat that shit up. Unless your hobby is like jerking off on dead cats you are fine.

Can't say I know for sure man.

Thank you Sam, may we have another?

were all getting older user

it's really hard for me to get into the excellence grove I had when I was younger for FPS and fighting games and racing games

Your're here forever mate but taking a few days off doesn't hurt

So I have a question .v.

How does one go about becoming less introverted.

I hooked up with this chick from detroit and mang she was perfect and also crazy as fuck but I loved it. She loved anal and being choked also was into daddy daughter play.

But, she dumped me because I was too introverted and fucked myself over by never wanting to go out to public places or do anything active or so.

Ironically according to okcupid women just like her are P much my perfect match (weird, prolly crazy, likes pain during sex). But again they are all super outgoing.

I am at an impass .v.

Another what?

Actually I found it. It's called "Ichigo Mashimaro."

Not at this rate. I will find allies.

You're 7th, figure it out quick.

Thanks.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to personalize each persons demise according to their actions in life.

top kek
women who knit and crochet are neat

Trufax

just act like you're not introverted
worked great for me
all of my friends talk to me like i'm a normal human being despite the fact that i visit this place and only go outside to get food/walk dog

Well we're always here if you need us user. Good luck out there.

Thats true. Play anything good lately?

So force yourself to do those things?

It just takes practice like anything else.

Fake it til you make it.

Still just MMZ2. RAM should be in today, though. That'll be nice. Got the demo for the new MH a while ago but I haven't played it yet.

Ritsufag is right

you gotta build the habit of liking going out

Make me padre.

I just want some arrows, god damn. I haven't done any archery for so long because the flights ripped off all my other arrows.

Evening, smokes.

Might have to pick that up. Played so much minecraft back in its hay day but it's been so long that I don't know if I'm burnt out or not. What are the cancer levels?

do what the rest of us do and only show up for the 4am threads.

wat

If you're going to make that big a deal out of it you've got to show us what you mean.

gunpla?

Nice fuckin get.

Oh ha ha then I'll be fine because I definitely don't do that hahahah

First off, she dumped you because you guys didn't fit together. You don't need to change yourself. It's not a failure, it's just incompatibility.

Second off, idk man but if you find out post results.

thank

Stop I can only get so erect

Looking back, I've realized that I can't even post my stories that led to my depression without deleting them in shame. I really have lost control

STAND BACK 4AM

IM GOING TO TRY PLAY GUITAR

I don't typically save shit. Again, I just crawl imageboards, jumping from one tag to another.
One thing I saved was this leg thread on /a/ a few months back, because it was so godlike.

After watching that video, I realized, much like I was saying to DMX; my brain can't handle shit this complicated any more. You got anything that doesn't require fucking STUDYING a gui?

- Deacon the Villain

It's an advanced form of autism. Even my dick is heavily organized.

You Dont Scare Me!

Are you implying that anyone on that list is more devoted to waifuism than me? Half those guys don't even have waifus or are cheating on their waifu with 3dpd. You just made an enemy for life friend.

How's it hangin' friend?

Welcome.

fug, my family has an old acoustic guitar
but when i tried learning how to play the shit, my fingers just felt like they were too big and i was constantly playing the wrong chords

You sure you don't want us to take a gander?

What you gonna play on PC when you can?

I love these words.

Really though what are you afraid they might not like?

At last someone else who understands. This is the conflict that will shake the Earth, move our oceans, and give men reason to bolster their courage to fight.

Traditionalism fetish is pretty great

month or 2 ago I saw a cute girl crocheting on the buss

I'm decent looking or something because when I said I think it's neat that she is knitting she dropped her spagetti about it

Damn it youtube, quit giving me election adds in tacospeak. Just because I'm in the desert doesn't make me taco.

Not sure I'd want to have much to do with anything coming out of Detroit these days anyhow.

Make us proud.

i'm giving social advice, not relationship advice
the only time i ever liked a girl, she ended up putting me in the friendzone, mostly because i was acting like an autist
i have since then learned the art of hiding that, and it has greatly helped me in my social encounters

I firmly believe that a man can't appreciate a waifu until hes seen the horrors of 3dpd. Thats why I still help those poor fools.

Godspeed hombre.

Second part meant to be in response to .

They'll never understand us m'lady. *coughs up blood*

Not sure. Might finish Darksiders 2. Failing that, I've got some torrents sitting around from GazelleGames for stuff I want to play.

chiggity-checked

so how would I go out then? And does that mean you would get death by dinosaurs?

nice double-dubs there.

Gundam model kits that you assemble. Sort of like model cars or planes, but Mobile Suits.

sing us a song

CUTE

you're anonymous here, friend, no need to feel shame in the truth round these parts.

Tell us your story, you never know, it could be therapeutic for you.

good luck

it's like they aren't even trying anymore

There's a tablet version, but it's nowhere near as bad as Minecraft's. Just hang out on the test server or the server we're residing on.

GIVE US YOUR BEST

It was on purpose honest.

Little does Reg know I've got the best white knight to defend me. Reg is doomed.

List torrents! I need something fresh besides warband mods I'm trying.

user that's it even complicated and spaceship piracy is fun but ok

if you wan't something super light but comfy you need to play Super Mario RPG

anything old and I would have to rack my brain for your requirements

maybe Divi-dead

so you're telling these kids advice on how to interact with some 3D chick prolonging the inevitable with them cucking the user for a Chad and leaving poor user heartbroken instead of just teling user to forget about that 3D whore and just focus on 2D purity? What are you trying to accomplist? You could save the user from pain right now. I know 3D women and they are not to be interacted with, hiding any possible affection or interest at all because they are are not interested, as
said

still a pretty good get though

Still sick but otherwise going well. I predict sickness to be gone by tomorrow or the morning after.

I don't have one of those. Do I need one?

Hey, I've done that!

don't expect to hear them often

OH SHIT HE'S GONNA DO IT

It'll be ok fam

Me personally, I can't think of anything. I was just puzzled at your claim that no hobby is off-putting to women.

D d did she blush

Oh yeah I thought you were talking about something else.

i'm going to be sick

Y-you too…

Here's what I've got sitting and waiting to go.
There were some others but I guess I forgot to actually grab the torrents, so I'll have to go look through the site.

try playing istrolid
it's free and has a campaign mode aside from the multiplayer

well i never said he should get his hopes up, i live in the land of good luck, not hard work

End me.

notice that ones giving advice are the lowest of the low, think all 3DPD is shit and are complete losers with no wanting to improve and spend their times lavishing in filth while being in "love" with worst girl.

Already played Mario RPG (and every godlike spinoff), so I'll check out Divi-Dead. That actually looks pretty interesting.

'sup smokes. My zippo lighter came in. I wasn't able to meet you all on the road trip, but I'm there in spirit.

no she was sitting and did that look down embarased thing

super cute

Not to mention that anybody in a relationship should be allowed on these messageboards in the first place

Don't make me bump you up to 6th.

You are a threat that must be stopped.
I will see you on the battlefield, old friend. I do this because I must, not because I want to.

Forcefully making you post your height on /fit/ until you die. :^)

Don't be deceived, I have done my research. It must be done this way.

Hey don't worry, you're high up there! No hard feelings, this is strictly professional.

Kick the shit out of that infection/virus/bacteria thingie.

Most people here have went through at least some of what you are going through. No reason to feel shame.

Telling a guy "lol just get a waifu" won't work. They are still going to crave 3dpd and they will end up cheating on their waifu anyway given the chance.

Women are like easy once you break them in. And I assume you are going to date a girl into dorky shit anyway so its even less of an issue.

Where am I

No, it's free to download on PC and loonix.

I should've said that there's a tablet version that only the kids use. But there's nowhere near as many kids that Minecraft has.

gday cunts

i survivied travelling roung britain, france and swizterland
holy shit theres lots of nogs in london

whats been happening?

also got me gg revelator, shits fun as fuck

not much in the way of lewd

lot of mystery though and it's one of the VN classics from what I know

Time for some java, or a nap, whichever works.

hell

vocaroo.com/i/s1tGGPNOPDzw

Was it this one?

Why work on yourself when you can drag everyone else down into your own bottomless pit of self-despair and pity?

Yeah detroit is a fucking shithole. But damn does it breed some crazy nice pussy.

The magic of open borders and lax immigration policy.

What?

Screenshots!

See anything cool?

go eat some food and then decide your fate

Enrichment. Hopefully when (if?) the UK leaves the EU they ship them all back.

Nice trips. And yeah. What do you mean by break them in. Are you saying my mind-break rape hentais were a how-to guide?

Do it nigger I fear no man.

nigga you have no balls

Then they are a lost cause and deserve to be abandoned.

FOOKIN BASS IS FOOKIN RAW

Good to know. The only VNs I've played are pretty pleb. Like, in the ilk of VA-11 HALL-A,, so it's nice to get some real QUALITY going on.

Long time no see.

I have a hard time hearing your lyrics but the ones I heard were gold.

11/10 would make shitty amv for

I second this.

Amazing

fugg

I suppose I've got no choice.

Are those lyrics original? Fuck you for being good at something I've always wanted to do. tfw can't sing but love music

Feel like going for walk in the middle of the night. Have been told I look really intimidating so doubt I will get mugged. Should I bring a weapon anyway?

In a way sorta. You gotta have a strong hand with them really, you shouldn't be chasing after then or bending over backwards for them or anything.

We abandon no man in 4am

the rest of britain was pretty good, specially the small towns.

a french riot, some faggot from BLM were doing some shit.
saw fuck tonnes of castles and a seagull almost raped a child.
and the mountains in the french alps were fucking sick tities. if ya can go to the alps holy shit cant describe how awesome it is to go there

heres hoping

yer iv had uni shit + being in another timezone for a month.
you doing good bro?

Pretty metal.

Then make a fucking AMV for it you fuckin bigot.

Can't hurt.

But what if I'm a desperate man who thinks of himself as a loser

Damn Reggie, that's just down right cruel ;w;

TOO CUTE

Well, I didn't hate it. Not too shabby there Karenfag. did you come up with those lyrics?

smh tbh oniifam

Depends on where you live.

Yes.

Good luck man.

Too antisemitic!

Idk the only footage I have is Sonic X

Why would I post the whole page?

Depends on where you live.

Nice assumption. Too bad it's wrong.

I lied I didn't go to bed

I say not enough.

Same as always my man, nothing new to report. Good to have you back.

I'll need it.

do it faggot

I love mountains so if I ever go to europe for some reason then yeah I'll check em.

Also lucky fucker, whats the coolest castle you saw?

Then you just gotta fake it until you make it.

Seriously.
There are some places where a weapon IS needed, and some places where it brings you more trouble than it's worth.

Eat shit you cunt.

good point dump all the pages

See you on the other side.

you can never be too anti semetic

where you live cunt?

cheers mate. i got myself a vaporiser if ya wanna no shits pretty good and hopefully no lung cancer. Huzah!

classics include Season of Sakura, True Love, Time Stripper Mako and others

all of them can be found here
tss.asenheim.org/en/

also remember the visual novel database
vndb.org/

That's the one

oy vey!

I'm sorry we offended your poor baby Israel.

God Damn it and we were having such a nice thread

Well, considering as how I'm supposed to be shooting tomorrow, going to bed earlier, and regaining control, Sure.

No what I mean is how do I be stern when I'm constantly in fear that they'll leave me because I hate myself.

Why would a concealed weapon bring you trouble?

What are you anons listening to?

pretend

Aw any port in a storm right? Whatever works hombre. You enjoying it?

Woke up before my GF did. Don't feel like waking her for some cuddling before getting some breakfast.

I live in a pretty quiet part of Canada, so you're more likely to be stopped by a cop at 4AM than a mugger. Again, it depends on the territory.

Lost regiment audibooks
currently on Fateful Lightning

Fucking righteous.

STOP BEING RUDE!

test

collaborators will be dealt with

moses started it, not us

t-this isn't videogames!

I'll say "good job user!" if you do do it.

Not anymore fuck head hardcore misogyny and antisemitic remarks to come

Fuck it

Well I wouldn't say its being stern. Its just about being firm. You really can't care if they leave or not. You just can't compromise yourself for them. Not what you believe or like or want to do or anything.

impersonation is a crime

cambell castle had the best view by far
massive castle on top of a hill with a huge ass water fall next to the walk you had to do in order to get to it.
now Edinburgh WAS SHIT. fucking so many cunt chinks there man it was awful with their shit smelling breath and the spitting and the shoving. man i swear iv become somewhat agoraphobic cus of the damn chinese

it saves me money on cigar to be honest. plus ciggies in my country cost a fucking arm and a leg. fucking taxes

What's on the menu?

All righty guys i'm outta here, got work tomorrow

Sleep tight everybody, I'll catch you guys on the flipside~

That's why you should stop!

quiz

save us

good night

I provide christfag advice from time to time.

You want to know how I'm going to get you? Nicotine withdrawals. It will be a grueling month -long progress too. Prepare yourself smokes.

I forgot some people, probably between 12 and 482

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE
BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAAAAY

Impressive

I think it's like a hack and slash. I kept an eye on it once it was announced but I haven't been able to play it since it came out.

g'night mate

good night man

Sounds risky

You lucky fuck

I suppose they'd assrape you if they found you with a heavy flashlight or something.

But it's going to be shitty. It wouldn't be funny otherwise.

So just be stubborn? Not like, go out of your way to disagree with them about something?

Night yoza

no thankyou

Neat! I figured they'd all be run down shells of castles not still a building like that. Seriously jealous, states got nothing like that really.

Cya next time yoza!

well what did you want, a safe space where everyone acts nicely towards you?

Fuck taxes. Have fun with it man, I hear they're real fun to toy around with and customize.

Have you read the Preacher comic? I bought Volume I and thought it was all right.

you had best be making her some food too

nice

Later gator.

I'll be fine, I've quit before.

Some friends of mine went on a walk late one night with one of their dads. They got frisked by a cop while their dad was taking a piss in someone's yard.

Google plz

I'm thinking eggs with some onion and bell peppers. Perhaps some bacon if it isn't spoiled.

Worst comes to worst, I'll just run to a Whataburger or something.

I know. TFW finally find a girl who enjoyspurest love.

Good point.

IGNORE IMPOSTER KARENS

DO NOT REPLY TO IMPOSTER KAREN POSTS

what a dirty little slut

Oh right I remember this. It sounded pretty neat!

Sorta? You have to be like a rock.

Is it strange that I identify with the old man in manga now more than the young men?

I didnt know Soritsu was bald!

Rude

You pass.

That's a real thing and not just a shitpost?

Apparently it came out in 2005.

I read all of it. Favorite comic, probably just my Texan bias though.

Whataburger is the fuckin' bomb.

Is that supposed to be sexy?

ritsu is such a slut

nah mate they got this thing called the national trust or whatever and they spend the money they get from tickets and such on repairing the castles.
hell bouden castle ( place monty python did a scene for holy grail) gets shit ton of cash for repairs.
man id kill to have the kind of stuff that us has, fucking hunting and natural wonders that you guys got is amazing. plus you have snow. i kill for snow

yer taxes are fucked. might be banned tho the western state of aus has banned them the liberal cocksuckers.

I see what you're saying. I have a very laid-back personality where I go with the flow on things I don't really care about. Are you saying I should try and care about more details or just be firm on the things I do have opinions on. Or am I being too vague?

Not at all, same here.

Okay.

I have no idea. I almost want to download it out of curiosity.

That's the thing. When you think it isn't that bad, I'm going to hook you on nicotine pads. Don't try to undermine my sinister plans.

You're the imposter!

Aye cap'n

You're bretty gud.

I like watching my gf sleep.
I know it's really creepy but eh.

Night, buddy.

It's even worse than I thought. Those prices are outrageous.

The nature is nice. I live in a really natural part of the country with mountains and lakes everywhere, its nice.

And do they use new stuff when repairing or just upkeep? Would be lame if half a castle is just new stones.

Probably the second one. Be firm in what you believe.

What kind of barbarian do you think I am? She's pretty much the only rugmuncher in this town who isn't a danger hair dyke who wants to castrate all men.

Tell me Has it been pozzed to shit yet?

I know, right? Their honey biscuits are absolutely divine.

Protomeme magiks?

That's my GF's fetish.

I'll make it, doesn't sound that bad honestly, getting all that free nicotine.

I tried watching the show, but it's almost completely different from the comic. They made Tulip black for some reason too. You would've thought a weed-smoking jew like Rogen could at least appreciate and use all the crazy shit from the comic in the show.

It came out over twenty years ago and ended in 2000.

That's pretty fucking degernate, user.

that's gonna cause you trouble user

I think I know what Ritsu is talking about

When all you are is them then you're really nothing to them

women don't fall in love with beta orbiters or gofers they fall in love with men who have their own convictions

and if you are willing to give up on your convictions just because someone asks you too then what good are you really?

yer fucking everyone is moving onto vaping shit huge fast.
30 bucks for fucking 25 cigs is FUCKING RORT

you lucky cunt.
and nah sometimes they try and "restore" but mostly they check what was used when it was built and maintain it according to the old ways.

It is completely different, other than the names of the characters and their powers there's nothing in common.

We're going to wake up one day and find out that Trump was our first president all along, at this rate.

OK fine, when I act like a complete dick to everyone don't say I didn't warn you. Meanwhile there's some other bastard that calls in every other week saying he's sick or he threw up from eating shitty fast food the night before

Australia is sounding more and more like Hell every day.

I don't think it's creepy.

Sounds good. thanks for talking I have a hard time with shit like this

What?

No, I have convictions. I wasn't speaking on important topics, more like day-to-day "Where do you wanna eat" shit. Now that I type it out it seems kind of silly.

don't pretend to be a grill on the internet user

my ex liked to watch me sleep
and play with my junk while I slept I only know because I asked why my dick was out of my pants when I woke up

Nah, the whole torture part is denying you them. At the end of the month, when you're begging for a smoke, I'll set a bomb to blow upon lighting a cigar and then promptly leave that cigar for you. Then, I give you a lighter and lock you in the room. You will bring upon your own demise. How's that for edgy?

Cease these activities at once, heretic!

You both lesbos, or does she just roll both ways?

that picture never seizes to make me laugh. I wish I had a friend like that. He seems like a genuine goofy ball.

You should tell him to go fuck himself.

Seriously I love my part of the country. Its beautiful.

And thats good at least.

Sorry user thats some shit. Hope you make it through the day ok.

this is a bad question to ask most questions are bad to ask, stop asking questions about what you should do

I almost want to do it just to make you feel like you've accomplished something.

That's pretty hot

That's some shit dude. You should've just lied and said you were puking or something; companies don't give a shit unless it affects their bottom line.

Remember! If you love Jesus, Jews are your friends! No more antisemitism!

It's a shame. I thought the casting for Jesse and vampire guy were pretty good. I guess I can't expect much from a cable channel. I've got Ash vs. Evil Dead to look forward at least.

Always ae86. Don't forget to hit me up on steam if you need advice ever.

it's really just amusing

what are the best funny chris-chan video i can watch?

To be honest man, I think he has a point.
As I was saying to dude before, it doesn't really matter what you go through, both good and bad. A man is someone who can look death in the eye and not cry about it.
I mean, if you don't have it in you, then that's that. But I think that internal struggles should stay that way; in your head. If you let them escape, that's called being "irrational".

this nguy

>>>/out/

I liked the Saint of Killers, even though I thought they seriously underplayed the shit out of the massacre at Ratwater.

Jesus was right for Judea in 40 B.C in the same way that Hitler was right for Germany in 1933 and how Trump is right for the US in current year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

It's like you aren't even Lutheran

I will, thanks

No one wants your failed abortion, UK.

STOP sullying my good name right now

Marathon the entire Chronicles of Chris-chan playlist in a weekend like I did if you want to be a really knowledgable Christorian.

yer mate been thinking bout moving. and uk is begging people from my profession to go over and work …. been thinking
tho whos gona make it great again if i leave?

i got bush and sweltering heat with a constant hum of cicadas in summer. its alright if ya got cold beer.

KEK

It's okay, I don't need validation. No rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good.

Nice try Mr. Karenbergstein, Jesus was an enemy of the Pharisees and Sadducees

The footlong spiders.

Obviously both girls.

Thank fuck. Is the TV series any good or is that pozzed to shit?

I'm loving the amount of butthurt my lefty associates are experiencing as they slowly wake up to that fact.

Can't stop me! Don't make me bring out the lewds of her!

aus* not it
fuck my brain

How I've let myself fall so far. Good thing this is all on the internet and no one in life can now my real shame.

Not if I end up down below.

Now that's a laugh.

It's been pretty funny to see. I'm not an American but I'm keeping a close eye on this just because of how amusing it's been.

Where you live?

And yeah we get cicadas here too but I love those little buggers. Nothing like a summer night with the roar of thousands of them.

Oh I forgot to ask, how was the hangover?

It Hurts is a good webcomic.

I'm no expert on measuring pozzedness.

Oh they'll know when you die and they go through your computer when you are dead.

Post your tits dyke

men shouldn't lie user

it's a sign of poor character

The NSA says "Hi."

Well, I hope for your sake, both are actually complete, and the artist/author didn't just fuck off one day and never came back.

I'm still angry that Double K is in seemingly indefinite hiatus. Now THAT was a good webcomic.

We've got cicadas here, but they sleep at night. They're active buzzing during the day, when it's a good 110+ outside.

faggotry should be illegal tbh

only if that would keep the fucking chinks out

aus
the hot yet not as hot as hell hot part. subtropical

I have a comic for you
spacepulp.thecomicseries.com/

Are you the same christ-chan poster that was okay with all the gay posting a while back? Why are you doing this? Do you need to be on the list too?

Well that's the fate I'm actively trying to stop from happening to anyone in there threads. I know I've said it before, but I legitimately pray for people in these threads.

if the NSA ever decided to publicly release my internet history in it's entirety, I'd go full domestic terrorist on their asses.

I agree

Won't be your problem if you leave, will it?

for half a second i almost said fuck off belrose cus of that image

We know.

Why did you even start? Don't you have a hell to yiff in?

I don't believe you

Post lewds

Funny story, I actually woke up 4 hours after I went to bed kind of naseous. I jack around on my phone for a bit and fell asleep and was fine when I woke up. The difference between me getting drunk, and getting drunk enough to get a hangover is actually pretty big; I think I'm a lightweight.

Furries dindu muffin, you're just upset because they have a better community than you.

i think i'll be heading off now
later faggots

Well good luck Padre.

Do you want to enlist for the Right Wing Death Squad corps?

good night homo

Yeah but now that you've said that they'll probably arrest you first then release your smut to the world.

Bel dindu nuffin.

Thats just weird. I don't hear them during the day at all.

Wait the whole thing isn't a desert?

Ahh well thats good.

That waking up and going to back to bed thing works for me sometimes if I've got one. But only if I like eat/drink in between.

See ya man, have a good one.

One of them is just coming back from Hiatus after the author deleted all his shit after masturbating on a skype call and all the ensuing drama. The other is slow to update, so I just check in on it every few years or so.

I'll just have to suicide bomb the entire Earth before that can happen. ISIS won't even have enough time to take credit for this one.

checking it out right now

S-sorry. . . .

The internet never changes.

Be sure to crack a witty one-liner before you do it.

Thanks, satan.

I'll have you know Karen is an EXCELLENT poster.

home is still home
my people are still my people no matter how fucked up and degenerate they get.
i feel like i have a responsibility to at least try before i go fuck it and leave
cus if i do leave itll be more likely than not permanently

also
FUCK BEL
right off
that cunt needs some STRONG fucking meds

just 80%. with the 20% left being sold to the highest bidder which is the chinese atm

Subtropical and desert aren't mutually exclusive. AZ is in the northern subtropical band but we've got a desert, admittedly a lush desert.

And yeah, I hear them all the time driving.

How typical of a furfag.

I drank water like you told me to

Sheeeit, I didn't know I got a promotion.

if you like it try "never mind the gap" afterward

I don't like scrub diving as much but I'm just not fond of lesbians and fatties

It's my top webcomic right now. Have you caught up to the most recent update? I'm wondering where Gob is going to go from here because it looks like it's a Hell arc coming up. However, now everyone's had a power reset so no zombie controlling powers or cyborg strength and regeneration.

Guess we all get homesick eventually don't we? Can't blame you for wanting to patch shit up.

Again bel dindu nuffin.

Oh well at least you'll have some chink qts right?

Lush desert? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?

I know jack about deserts tbh, nothing like that here in TN

Oh heres another tip for next time. Really carbonated soda helps too. Calms to stomach if you are feeling queezy.

Aight. I think I'm gonna head out.

Night all.

It gets worse. He's married and has a kid. Not to mention, his wife called a Loveline once and was worried since her husband, the author, has a rape fetish. He likes to tie her to the bed and call her a dirty whore and other less than sultry names as he pretends to rape her.

Night bruh

Au revoir.

Night ae86!

file back up taking fo-eva my nyckas

have a good one man

Good Night!

mate
wait a you calling him a nigger?

yer mate like 1/20 are ok the rest hav fucked up faces, flat chests and flatter arses.
worst race to be conquered by, by far i reckon cant even go muh dick and piss off the men either

night mate-o

Well, here I am having breakfast getting ready for work. This isn't good, I didn't even get a short nap. Guess I'm off for the night. Reminder that Jesus loves you! There is hope yet!
Also, watch yourselves waifufags. I'm coming for you.

Got anything to help pass the time?

I just had a thought.

When we're old and get cutie nurses taking care of us in the retirement home, when we are suffering from dementia and don't know who we are, we will shit ourselves in the shower due to our incontinence, and we will laugh.

He's never done me wrong.

You know what's the funniest thing about the "yiff in hell" line? The only other people who use "yiff" are the most cancerous of all furfags.

muh dik

There's different sorts of deserts, not just "hot" or "cold." Requirement for an area to be a desert is getting less than 10 total inches of rain a year (hence how Antarctica is a desert). The places that get a lot less rain are much less hospitable, be it for humans or anything (go look up how often it rains in the Atacama Desert), while the ones that get closer to 10 inches have a lot more wildlife and plants around. Here in Arizona we're in the latter. It's fucking hot out, but livable. Though I suppose it also helps that we've got old canals the Hohokam dug hundreds of years ago that have been put to use to keep bringing water out to places.

Bring it on Padre.

furfags are by far one of the most cancerous and relentless communities I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I took a peek at /furry/, and I've never considered going back since.

Night reg!

Well at least you have lots of good chink restaurants there then?

Here, you silly boys. :^ )

Good thing I'm not a man then.In all seriousness, I'm trying to keep a low profile due to a crazy ex from a few years back, don't even have a jewbook or twatter because of it.

The what and the who now? These lewds had better have been good is all I got to say. Christina is too QT for anything less than perfection.

They said you died in a Balloon accident.

user when I'm old I'm going to be incredibly racist like that old woman who toasts to hitler

don't use emoticons you faget. now go to bed

I won't.

Not if I can help it.

Y-you too…

You sicken me. I bet you're one of those gamergate creepshows.

I have a gay asian lesbo as a friend. for the longest time I thought she was straight, but it turns out she dresses badly on purpose. She's fat too but she refuses to eat better or exercise without me.

mate

damn , you must be lucky
he went full aspie on me

ausfags do better chinese food than the chinese
its pathetic

Make like halfchan and 404 your life

I believe Reddit is the site you're looking for.

thank you user, I'm keeping this

So basically, depending on the time of year, it'll be dry as hell, or decked in stuff blooming while it's wet enough to warrant it.

This is not your fucking bunker for when cuckchan goes down. You have to go back to refreshing that page.

Wait a minute, are you that one grill who was talking shit about tall people.

Hey, for my aforementioned autistic tastes, /c/ on halfchan is pretty good. They've got a round-the-clock poofy dresses and manicures thread. It's great.

I was told not to reply to you and to ignore you.

get the fuck out of here

I'll add it to my backlog

Then why not make 8/c/ good?

Get out.

Should have gone to /kemono/ instead.

Thats mean. I never did anything to you.

Reminds me that the trainwreck that is bleach is finally ending. So much potential down the fucking drain.

Say again?

Really though, as was customary in the days of old, there are no women on the internet. You know what you must do. Tits or gtfo.

/ic/ is the only board I bother going to on halfchan. Everything else is dead to me.

If it's not in the top 10 PPH on here, it's literally not worth bothering with. I can create the greatest general, with about 10'000 images dumped over the course of a year, and not affect traffic whatsoever.

it's by the same guy

both comics are pretty comfy

grind on him

Get your own girl to post!

People have wisely despised furries for a long time. Old screencap about it.

I know but I was told not to though.

I have, but I'm into girls getting it in their butt. It's harder to find comics suited to an assman such as myself on kemono.

If you dump that many images and bring it up in imagedump threads, you'll get traffic.

that's a nice gambit

i browsed a 4/v/ like 3-4 months ago or somethin just to see. It's barely recognizable to me anymore. gotten so use to vichan for one plus that new captcha is so off-putting. they had some pretty cancer generals up too.

np fam

In case you need to know WHY "Tits or GTFO" is a thing.

WERE SHARING! You can be my phantom

You're mean

Wow fuck you dyke.

OH NOW SHE'S IN FOR IT

'preciate it.

holy fuck its just finished???

belrose has some problems and way to describe him somewhat accurately falls under aspergers
tho i could be rong and he just does everything he does for attention because he is a very very lonely individual

on another note i might fuck off and play some star ocean

gnight everyone

WE ARE NOT SHARING

These gimmicks are MINE and MINE alone, stop stealing them or I will call 999.

this is y i hate a lot of people my nycka.

bitch's that always be lyk:

It's not my fault talk to about it.

Setouchi Kurage's stuff usually has anal.

He's always been cool with me. Either way take care user.

Thank goodness. Last I heard, Bleach fall out of popularity years ago and was supposed to be cancelled. I'm surprised it's still been going all this time.

Ooooh, we're even gonna get some drama in this thread?
Neat.

Shitposting finds a way.

it was "cancelled" more than two years ago IIRC, but they decided to let him finish his last two arcs. whenever the anime got cancelled they told him to start wrapping it up.

This shit honestly could outlast one piece.

They didnt help you before, why would they now?

You used to be stronger and more principled

You can both just hang from a tree

I'm not tryin' toPlayed any good vidya lately?

Self improvement is hard when you think shit ain't gonna get much better.

I really hope no one sees my porn history. I'm putting that name down in a notepad document.

He told me not to talk to you first though.

also this

DONT PICK ON OTHER KAREN OR ILL BEAT YOU UP!

POST YOUR FUCKING TITS YOU WORTHLESS DYKE

Just globally reported you to Hotwheels for impersonation. Enjoy your time in Holla Forums prison.

Just about. Only a handful of chapters left. It is ending in the most terrible way possible with so many fucking loose ends. The only way it will redeem itself will be for Kubo to once again play the audiance masterfully and have Bach go back in time and delete the backgrounds and shit from the early chapters. At this point the only good thing left is once again shooting the shit with other people still paying attention as to how dumb shit has gotten (used to also be fun to just speculate on shit too; I'd swear Kubo lurked imageboards for batshit yet plausible ideas).

I want my monster of the week ghost slaying competent "five ambulances" thug protag back.

Meanwhile One Piece will never fucking end.

A friend of mine crossboards but still calls halfchan home. He claims that both there and here are the same quality at this point.

he's on a roll, you can't ignore those dubs.

Wait so you aren't that one grill who was talkin' mad shit about tall people?

got around to doing another run of academagia

every time I play I get a better understanding of it
but it seems like I only start up every 2 years which is weird

also New Vegas with quest mods
New Vegas Bounties, it turns out, is fucking amazing and along with Autumn Leaves is DLC quality

Autumn Leaves especially since Bethesda stole it for far Harbor

other mods are turning out less impressive

I protected you.

Who talks shit about tall people?

fight me pussy

I actually like One Piece. I can't find a place to catch up on it though. I stopped reading it about a year ago so I could binge read it, but now I've got to find a place to read it all.

A grill who was here a long time ago, don't know if its the same grill as this one.

from what? you stole my counting with karens gimmick and also my waifu

i'll never EVER reply to you again!

The other Smoking man was better. I wish he didnt fall off the balloon.

IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!

what a cunt

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

give it time

I do too.

I protected you from him. Us Karens gotta stick together!

Yeah, some of the sites that host stuff have to lock various manga from being viewable when they're legitimately brought over.

Josh did nothing wrong

damn nigga, biden fucked up

No shit.

I really need a webm of the moonman song with "Race war now? Don't care why don't care how. Soon you'll be saying wow when we give those niggers a pow." I mean, I have the entire fucking album, but not that song if I ever just need to post it.

This thread is starting to look like Holla Forums
fuck this shit

It's been like this for a year. It'll never be cleaned up because Mark is afraid of being shit on.

It's been that way for a while.

I want you to leave

Karen, I got to go now. I'll leave it to you now! Don't let me down! I'm proud of you!

(Czeched)

Why would anyone talk shit about tall people? Height difference is objectively the best fetish.

(Checked)

Any good resources for F:NV modding that doesn't involve Nexus? I haven't really been doing much on that front ever since they went full jew over paid mods.

YouTube Embeds have been doing that for me on this site for awhile now. Any ideas on what is going on other than this site being created by a cripplekike?

Because grills are short.

not to my knowledge greatest ally

I want you to not be so rude

i gotchu fam

You all have a wonderful night.

especially lifting

have a good night man

Later familial.

THERE IS NO ATTACHED FILE WITH BREASTS ALONG WITH A TIMESTAMP IN THIS POST YOU STUPID CUNT

WTF NIGGA THEY CHANGIN MCNUGGERS

Time for Bustgunner, niggers.

Step up your game, Sam-kun.

Always wondered what show that gif was from. That animation and character design looks pretty top-notch.

It's this faggots fault he stole my dubs

Could always just search a booru style site for "1_girl glasses green_hair drill_hair" to try to find results if reverse image searching fails.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you can have mine then, nerd.

as always, X delivers.

And with that, I'm out.

Ride safe.

YOU CALL THAT SOUND?

omg theif THEIF

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
FORGET ABOUT GETTIN' IT ON YOUR OWN
X GON DELIVER IT TO YA
KNOCK KNOCK
OPEN UP THE DOOR; IT'S REAL

kek

HITLER DUBS GET

You shall receive the blessing of the Aryan people.

slow night user

FUCKING CHECK EM

Now's a good a time as any to throw in the towel, it's been fun. See you guys later, everybody take care.

OH MY FUCKING GOD CHECK EM AGAIN I AM THE DUBS KING

have a goodnight user

Yeah, think I should fire up the stove, GF will be waking up soon if the past week is any indication.

good night anyway

I can think of another oven that should be fired up.
I, for one, didn't mind your shit, so make sure to drop in again. I know I'm going to be frequenting these threads more often. Too much wacky shit goes down.

She's just too damn CUTE!

Make Hitler-San proudI may show up some other time.

not for lesbos and pretend girls

ur mom isn't for lesbos and pretend girls, lmaooooo

lmaooooooooo

I'm being nice to you on the off chance that I may hurt your feelings I can't escape my programming

I kept a straight face when my mother said she'd rather me dead. In fact, I gave her a slight smile. I don't think it's physically impossible for you to offend me.

Shit, meant "physically possible". I gotta stop having six conversations at once.

Women don't feel love

I think the feeling's mutual. My only friend is reality and absolute truth, along with the things/people that approach it. My only enemies are the actively irrational and destructive. Everyone else can come and go as they please.

I was only suggesting that you and your GF don't really love each other

Are you confusing me with Christ-chan right now? Because I was the dude asking for retro recommendations like an hour ago. Originally posted Snoop Dogg.

god damnit dude ID colors were off so yes

Come on, man. You know an avatarfag can't go for more than 2 posts without shoving their waifu in your face.

IDs are fucking stupid, Why isn't it just a number for when you posted, so for example there are 47 UIDs why can't they just be 1 through 47? Always found them stupid to be honest.

Well, the idea debuted on halfchan's Holla Forums I think, so they'd have to accomadate fucking 100'000 consecutive posters or some shit. So I get the point of it. If anybody gave a shit, you could probably mod it to do that.

very nice

I don't

I don't really have a waifu bronski was just my favorite character from exosquad

No I mean like thread specific. eh whatever.

that's how the magic really works

I get more dubs when I'm not avatar fagging too

If you have the time to save and categorize hundreds of pictures of one character, you're obsessed in some way. Sexually or otherwise.
I once avatarfagged with Pinkie Pie on halfchan's /mu/ JUST to piss people off, so I think that's somewhat of an exception.
Speaking of, I actually met pic related in real life. He lives like an hour away from me. Is exactly how you'd expect: a scrawny-ass pasty-white Jew.

don't know the guy user

He basically undertook like a 2-year long shitposting campaign on /mu/, posting threads along the lines of "Who does metal appeal to besides deranged mental patients", except repeated with practically every genre you can think of. He then argued earnestly with everyone who posted, even the people who called out his avatarfaggotry, thus creating these 700-post shitposting behemoths of threads.
I joined him at one point, and we would tag-team multiple threads to systematically destroy the quality of the board. It was great.
So yeah, point is that I saved about 15 images for this purpose, so I don't think you can call me an "avatarfag"

I still remember the password I used for the "Return of Shwag" trip. I have done many things I am not proud of, but honestly, that wasn't one of them.
/mu/ was fucking trash, holy shit.

I mainly used /mu/ to get free music.

Yeah, I remember when I FIRST started posting there, it was mostly circlejerking about "/mu/core" shit all day long. While annoying, it did get me into some good music rather quickly.
At some point, you got the K-pop general, then the generic celeb general, then just… I don't know, more bickering and insulting people than giving recommendations or analyzing music or anything.
When I first saw Lazare, I thought he was another force like that. Just another selfish person posting things that only HE cares about. Once I chatted with him on Steam and realized that he was some kind of fucking turbo-parody of the essence of shitposting, I decided that this opportunity was too good to pass up.
Nowadays, just watch the occasional Fantano and DEHH. It isn't worth pulling through all the bullshit on /mu/ to find ONE good album.

Exactly. It was refined shitposting. It even seeped into /g/. The whole concept of it still boggles my mind. Shit like deathgrips becoming popular. I remember all the electronic shit becoming popular. Shit like lolicore and people pretending to love it. Lowercase, noise, field recoredings. I fucking hate it. Vaporwave is still the worst. It's just citypop slowed down or sped up. In fact, I first saw fam posting on /mu/ long before everywhere else.

I like the second track off Floral Shoppe that everyone uses for dank meme. That is actually a pretty good synth line.

I barely remember it. Is it a sample?

I know for a FACT you're heard it plenty.
beerontherug.bandcamp.com/track/420
And I'm not sure, I think all of it is sample-based by nature.

Oh, it's that song yeah. It sounds like a citypop song to me. Most vaporwave is just citypop, or general 80's pop samples like Sade.

Not citypop, but my point still stands.

Are we still funposting?
Who is joining the war effort against waifufags?

People are probably in the irc or watching Bustgunner.

Usually we go for the bump limit.

Don't forget that there isn't any overlap at all between those two groups.

Damn, this thread was active wasn't it.

Nope, smokes has 120 posts and one guy has 70. But smokes is the reason the threads have become pure cancer and why I don't post until it's late.

Well, there's a small bit. Well, there's just Yakuzafag that traverses both. It should be evident that these threads are a sort of cultural crash between both groups. I was going to shop a picture of the movie poster of captain america : civil war with both sides being the irc fags and cytube fags but I got lazy. Maybe I should do it

Keep in mind that I'm sitting in the background trying convince people to fuck up everything

You're not the only one. A lot of people want 4am back to its original glory. To be honest, I couldn't disagree with a straight face if anyone claimed avatarfags ruined 4am.

Too bad it'll never happen because Mark is afraid of being shat on by the 5 people who still want the circlejerk to exist. I'm still smug that I'm the boogeyman of the thread.

Belrose? Huey? Is that you?
And yeah, iirc mark hangs out in the cytube often, so expect nothing to change.

If anything, he'll ban everyone who isn't in the cytube.

Then why do you still avatarfag?

Also.
Man, you've got to be kidding me.

If I stopped avatarfagging, nothing would change. Now tell me that if I stop everyone stops… Then I would. Might as well continue

This is why.

Truly the worst.

Considering the type of person he is, I wouldn't be shocked.

What?

4 hours later and people are still posting

The threads are a pet of his.

How exactly are you the boogeyman of the thread?

You have to be the change you want to be. You're talking to two people who stopped.
What is why? Mark has on;y gone once, and even then no one knows if it was really him.

rape?

The first one lead to the second one.

Oh, I know all about that but I hardly ever think of that. I'd say you assign too much value to that nonsense.

And yet people like think otherwise.

One mention. That's it. I did a ctrl+f check too and the other two mentions are just shitposts. As I said, you take this too seriously and I assume you have the thread on your mind every day so much that I have even seen you post about it elsewhere.

Just trying to get rid of the shit parts of the board.

Yes, by turning a thread for PS2 into discussion about 4AM. Isn't that making the board even shittier? Then again you're the person who prides himself on shitposting? Isn't it funny how you bitch about meta stuff and post quality despite your behaviour?

The PS2 thread is a half circlejerk in itself with the only relevant people being the guys who pipe audio and the 3 people who actually talk. It's an advanced form of shitposting.

Have fun doing that.

Fair enough user. It's already dawned on me that I should stop, actually. As stupid as it sounds, I'm going to continue funposting before eventually retiring my avatarfagging ways.

Ganbatte.

Good for you.

Truth be told, I justify my avatarfagging existence through all my christposting, which I hope occasionally helps anons out in these threads.