This game is basically Borderlands on third person, plays like mass effect. Propbably the best MMORPG i ever played

This game is basically Borderlands on third person, plays like mass effect. Propbably the best MMORPG i ever played.

Ok.

no

wow you viral marketers arnt even trying any more.

Ok, its just that fags heres never talk about games unless its some garbage moon runes book simulator

every mmorpg i tried was fucking garbage, this one at least is a decent sandbox you can just fuck around

I'd have given it a chance if it started out as f2p or stayed b2p, instead of turning into an extended trial with DLC.

Its free now or whatever. Im not putting any money into it of course, only mouthbreathing retards waste money buying items and other gay shit in these games.

m8 >MMO alone would be enough for me to throw anything into the trash.
Im just trying out the games i can play without paying money like a retard, and this one i have to say is pretty okay.
I wouldnt mind if more of this MMORPG trash went in thet direction of games like this one, actually being good games where the social shit is secondary.

1, 2 or 3?

Came here to post this, OP is a shill faggot who needs to tell his boss he failed.

Well ok whatever, let's see if I have my "give this piece of free to play shit a chance" check list.
Oh! There it is!

And by ridable I mean usable in actual combat.

Self contradiction is not healthy OP.
I liked how the show ended at least.

How many shekels do they pay you?

2 with no cover bullshit you can actually crouch

You fags are dumb as fuck fam, playing those shitty ass rock-paper-scissor simulators made by chincks "games" has rotten your brain

Its like Bordelands with a "gazillion" guns with different effects and shit and colorful numbars popping up of the enemies while you shoot them but its on 3rd person and plays like Mass effect

I dont mean to shill this crap, just saying if anyone is look for a mmorpg thats doesnt sucks balls, like all of them, this one is okay.

Its better than that garbage, PlanestSide 2 you homosexual mongoloids are memeing about everyday.

it's like you're going out of your way to make it sounds like utter garbage

for a shitty ass mmorpg it kinda is, borderlands was already a single player mmo

still better than PlanetSide2, i have yet to see you fags play anything multiplayer that doesnt sucks massively

Man, Trions marketers are really shitty now.

what is this watered down shilling?

weak

Literally go fuck yourselves this is why we never have any good discussions anymore because you all just scream shill when someoen wants to talk about a good game

why dont you just uuse yoru tiny little head to imagine for a second that this is a liegitamate post

How are any of these a good thing?

come at me

You cant talk about anything here unless its some retarded visual novel, nintendo shit or memes.

I'm guess OP is a dirt poor Pajeet student working in one of those tech support firms, since his English is total trash. It seems the devs really are completely broke(since they went for cheap shills like OP) and also completely desperate to get people to remember their turd of a game.

OP pls KYS, thanks.

I was stupid enough back in the day to think the idea of a third person shooter mmo on fucking consoles, no less would work. This game was dead, shit, empty, and there was no sense of community. If I wasn't so sure you were either a shill or just baiting replies, I would see no reason for me to not tell you to kill yourself.

But because you are in fact shilling for this game more than likely, I feel the need to let you know you're free to commit sudoku anytime.

(1)

literally no disucssion

checked
this guy gets it

Im too lazy to take a better screenshot

You sound butthurt.

Go look at the catalog.

checked and heiled