Kirby thread

Can someone please post the Kirby chart?

Also Kirby thread, i guess. what would you suggest to start if not with Super star ultra?
Is robobot any good?
What is the hardest kirby game?

Bumping for help

Here's this, if this is what you mean. It's a bit old at this point though, and from a layout standpoint it's annoying that whoever did it didn't think to leave covers/boxes at the right proportions.

thanks user

Robobot was really enjoyable, but I can't help but feel it followed Triple Deluxe's level design and gimmicks a little too strongly. The mech suit was cool, but I don't feel that the puzzles going with it were in-depth or engaging enough. There was tons of hidden things tucked away lore-wise that give you more background information on the Halcandrans, and it's probably one of the best Kirby Stories so far.

Also, this happens.

Super star ultra is the best place to start, has a bit of everything in it

Hard to argue with Super Star Ultra, though if you're willing to go fully retro, Dream Land 2 is pretty good.

They clearly use the same engine. I feel Robobot basically is Triple Deluxe but better.

what does "ultra" have over the SNES version of super star?
I avoided it like the plague since all of the "DS" remakes like Yoshi's Island DS and SM64 DS were utter trash compared to their original versions.

First off, Yoshi's Island DS isn't a remake, but a botched sequel.

Kirby Super Star Ultra is essentially the SNES original but more and portable. The only issue one might have is art style for the levels. Compare in this vid

Thanks user. Visually, I do like the SNES style better. It has more graphical embellishment and more color overall.

I should replay that soon. The great cave offensive was pretty damn fun, especially that "jrpg" boss, or whatever it was actually called.
I forget, could you combine copy abilities in Superstar?

No combining. Super Star's big sell was co-op/buddies along with the sectioned types of sub-games. Ultra adds a few new minigames and modes. The big ones are a remake of the Extra Mode from Dream Land 1 to go along with Spring Breeze (even adds back the sky stage), Meta Knight playable sub-game, and some more Arenas with one as one of the selectable helpers and one with added exclusive remade bosses

Start with Adventure, then play the Dream Lands, then 64, then RtDL/TD/Robobot.

Super Star is a meme game, don't bother with it unless you really crave more Kirby.

64 was kinda trash. Its so unbearable slow

DL2/3/64 are more methodical Kirby games that are about solving puzzles rather than straight up action.

DL3 is even slower-paced than 64.

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT PYRIBBIT
HOW MURDER FROG QUICK NEED HALF OF TRUE ARENA TIME TO KILL HE AS FAGGOT FROG WILL HOP AWAY LIKE HALF DEAD ORLANDO HOMO ON HEAT

if its just a clone of spring breeze from super star on the super nintendo then its missing lololo and lalalas castle

Fuck most of the bosses/minibosses of KDL2. The true final boss is one of the least enjoyable parts of the entire Kirby franchise, and the fact you have to go through so much convoluted bullshit just to get everything to get the true ending is a fucking waste of time. I actually said fuck it with Dark Matter and moved on to Kirby's Dream Land 3 instead

Hammer is your friend, the ability's high-powered enough that you can deal decent damage to bosses even when they're nigh-invincible and aggroing.

It isn't really the same thing since it adds copy abilities and other features from super star.
The original lacked all of that, making the game simpler and combat more challenging.

Just start with dream land and move up from there in release order, more or less.

git gud

I'm already gud at the game, it's just the final boss forces you to do two full forms on one fucking 6 slice health bar with a shitty variation of the Star Rod that doesn't even have a projectile and the entire boss is just a shitty version of Nightmare's battle from Adventure

poyo

__--gitgud--__