THE ALT SODOM RIGHT TRYNA DOX CF

kiwifarms.net/threads/common-filth-radio.23859/

Faggots at (((kiwi farms))) are making a concentrated effort to destroy the last person on the internet fighting a good fight against degeneracy. I hope you skin worshipping sodomites are happy that you drove a man of God into hidding.
Becouse God's retribution will be swift and terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/common_filth/status/770416569377697792?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I went to read CF's twitter the other day, because I figured he just got a bad rap from the TRSodomites. I was wrong. He literally posted a meme about how the Somalians had more of a right to Sweden than the Swedish people, because they ostensibly have more in common with Vikings than the modern Swedes. Common Spic isn't our ally just because he attacks the alt-kike, just like Matt Forney. Bumping anyway because I want to see where this drama takes us.

You realise that they only get people who keep giving them that sweet "drama" they are addicted. As long as CF is doing whatever it is that they like about his reaction they will keep coming back.

It is like feeding an animal in the wild they will keep coming back.

This guy did this to himself. Places like KF are just old Holla Forums raiders and people who want to laugh and troll.

How is this a bad thing again?

That forum post is from 20 years ago.

I wish those lolcows the best of luck

CF is a spic, who gives a shit.

No one cares.

CF doesn't fight.
He commentates.

His followers don't fight, either.

This. Reported.

Imagine my shock! You people really need to be driven out from Holla Forums and, ideally, all of society.

Source: twitter.com/common_filth/status/770416569377697792?lang=en

this
I hape he gets raped by a pack of Pacos.

CF is a spic that hates whites. And he totally does not jerk off to the shit that he "hates".

Has that stupid beaner done anything of value besides his compilation videos?

Don't forget to report anons

sephardic spic kike who talks about white girls fucking dogs and shouting 'accelerate white genocide' every day.
Fuck that, lets dox this shitskin

good

Yes. Reported for defending anti-white beaner scum.

And what do the goon faggots at Kiwi Farms have to do with us?