What's the edgiest vidya character out there?

What's the edgiest vidya character out there?
Donte and Shadow notwithstanding, of course.

Notim Portant?

forgot image

He's pretty edgy. His daughter is even edgier.

Was K' edgy or just borderline autistic?

American Kirby.

damn thats alot of edges

he's a generic korean protagonist from ANY korean work of fiction, whether it be TV Drama, Film or KPOP Archetype.

Also Electrode is the edgiest. So many edges you can't even see em.

Edge Maverick

By this logic, the character with the most polygons will be the edgiest. So, what is the highest number of polygons every used to represent a video game character.

Maybe a Star Citizen character?

Wyatt from Valdis Story is pretty edgy. It's actually kind of funny.

he looks pretty round to me, fam

Blazblue has quite a lot of edgelords on its roster, mostly due to BB's tendency to have trash character designs to begin with. Ironically, the protagonist, called Ragna The Bloodedge, is one of the least edgy people in the game.

in 3D circles/rounded polygons have ALOT of edges. No such thing as truly round.

He was like batman and kamen rider combined, a hero protecting humanity and his little sister. He was like triple badass.
K' is the single best KOF character.

Come on baby, fear the Reaper.

But user, star shitizen doesn't use polygons. It uses 5 dimensional lines to represent it's beautiful and complex world.

this faggot, at least at the start of the game

Neku had a nice transformation from going to a faggoty *unsheathes katana* loner to an autistic and clingy but otherwise alright guy.

americuck detected

He's one of the few people that doesn't deserve the shit he puts up with.

he's the bassist in a jazz band
not edgy at all, except for his family's feud with kusanagi

Neku was only as edgy as Shinji Ikari was,

Iori ain't edgy. He's just a broody punk. He's oldschool punk. Sure rips people apart and burns them in a fiery purple inferno, but that's hardly edgy.

Why is it that SNK can get away with broody characters?

Because SNK isn't (wasn't?) shit at character design. I'm pretty sure they always referred to actual fashion as opposed to off the wall anime bullshit.

reminds me of a korean MMO article I read about Armor Design. They use Fashion Designers to do their armor designs which is why they always look hella swag compared to Western MMOs(borderline burqa shit everywhere).

Akuma/Gouki

What are the chances that Japan or Korea will make something like Jojo's Bizarre Xenoverse?

God fucking dammit. Is that piece of shit still alive? I hated every single bit of it, yet there was something that made me play if for quite some time.

There is already a bunch of musou games.

All Ragna wanted was a normal life in the orphanage with his siblings. And then he got his arm cut off by his brother, some dick ass ghost kidnapped his sister, and a shitty vampire and weird old cat man gave him a fuckhuge sword and told him to never stick his dick in robo-crazy.

He's got a heart of gold underneath all the understandable bitterness. Don't really know how he kept it through all the shit they throw at him.

It's fine, he'll just turn into a girl and fuck himself and live happily ever after