Best way to live Life?

How are people decided the best way to live their lives?

I am having trouble enjoying life because my worries leave me hollow inside. The only good things the US has to offer are literally dying. Whites will face ethnic replacement. Not before Canada and Europe which are going to be gone within 30 years. Spic/nigger dem zombie voters will flush this country down the toilet. Debt will be even more unmanageable then it already is. Expect massive government that regulates every aspect of your life. They will put restrictions on cash-they want it all in the jew banks and spent with jew cards so they can know everything about you. Taxes for anyone who produces will be so high it will feel crushing. That tax money will go to feed a pozzed degenerate welfare system that fuels the worst bottom feeders of society. The family unit will continue to collapse. Private land ownership will become harder and harder because estate and property taxes that are sure to come. Owning land and living a simple life will be impossible. Finding a wife that isn't corrupted by our shit society will be very difficult.

My breaking point will be when they take free speech and guns away. Honestly, how far does attachment to our country go. How much of what we take pride in is an illusion. How much is left to fight for anyway? We all know things are way more fucked up then 90% of people realize. Do we ride the tiger?

Do we save money until we can get our white asses into space? Fuck it all.

I had a good job too. I worked at a major hospital. Corporate as fuck. I refuse to work for some shit corporate entity, that at the end of the day doesn't give a shit about you. That does the bear minimum to pretend to themselves that they are great. That they are holy. That they are saving people. - but meanwhile administrators horde their fucking shekels and erroneously boast.

If I don't find some sort of outlet where I feel I am making a difference I think ill go mad or blackpilled. I know I am not alone. I could never just be "normal". I just can't be a normie. It really doesn't feel like its inside of me.

Please give me constructive advice. I know I am not alone in these thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalblog.com/retreatareas/
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neck yourself black pill shill

how about something constructive, instead of your dogmatic drivel.

How about something non defeatist instead of your semitic drivel?

I am looking for constructive advice. If you can't offer it go fuck off.

Realize how fucking simple you sound.

I am looking for outsider influence. If you are not from here you can fuck off.

Realize how absolutely and completely foreign you sound.

I wonder the same thing every day. Where am I supposed to raise a family where my sons won't have brain implants and my daughters won't be some moslem's sex slaves? The US seems to be the best place currently but how long will that last? I'm thinking South America is the way to go when the US becomes intolerable. I have my eye on Chile in particular.

Fuck off you fucking kike jew.
Filtered.

There doesn't seem to be an easy, settled answer OP. Central Europe is the only white place with any pride left in it, but for the rest of us it's helpful to remember that chaos is the absence of predictability, and the further we slide into this globalist hell the more unpredictable things become. That's good in a way because it puts all those projections on the line - in terms of Africa having a population boom, Muslims becoming a majority, whites dying out quietly as the world becomes one giant Brazil. All those things are much less predictable than we're told - 20 years ago we were being told with absolute certainty that the rainforests would disappear, the animals would die and we'd all die of climate change too.

I'm not saying this to make you feel better or become complacent, just that you should know that nothing (((they))) predict for us will eventuate the way it's planned to. There's an enormous backlash brewing, everyone can feel it, even normies are on edge these days.

Until then, go off the grid, keep good people in community with you, and pull out of society as much as possible without being seen to do so (they'll come for you on grounds of being a danger to public safety, child abuse, you name it).

You may have to go rural and reconfigure your life quite a lot. This is the time of change though, my opinion is that the weak and decadent whites are dying out or breeding their genes away and creating a racial underclass. Those of us left with our white descendants will live tough, but we'll pull through. It likely won't be in your time so equip your family to pass on what you've learned on Holla Forums while it still exists. They'll take it too, if they can.

fuck man. IDK. So having a nice family isn't exactly easy. What I think is harder is winning the influence of your children. Society is degraded. What can you do to stop your daughter from being a degenerate whore, or your son from decided to be some made up gender fluid shit?

I don't know where is best to try and have some sort of isolated existence. You could probably find somewhere to last a generation maybe two, but is it really attacking the root of the problem? I have thought of becoming mormon. They at least have a support structure.

having a family tied into a international support structure is the best way to beat the problem. but the world is gonna be fucked if something isn't done. the effective window is closing. Honestly, how long until off world viable colonization? 100 years? maybe saving money until that is the best option.

Fucking KYS you derailing jew fuck

i agree things being utter fucked is probably around 50 years away if nothing is done.

i have this fear that i will be a dying man, left to watch the world falling to ashes from my death bed.- wondering what could i have done to stop it?

Get out of harms way. Do something about your life. Easy.

Constantly improve yourself until you are capable of advancing your Volk, after which, start doing it.

James 1
2 Count it all joy, my brothers,[b] when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Acts 3
17 “And now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers. 18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, 20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, 21 whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago.

1 Peter
8 Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 9 obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Romans 15
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Romans 14
17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 51
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

Basically all of Ecclesiastes
Everything is meaningless

TL;DR

Life sucks and without God's hope it is all vanity (everything returns to dust with the heat death of the universe so nothing you do has meaning or significance without God). You can wallow in the pains of this world and feel despair over its meaninglessness outside God, or you can feel joy that comes with believing in Christ. As Psalms puts it, the joy of salvation. The meaningless world redeemed in Christ.

Perhaps thats not for you, but its not only how i can stomach this crappy world, but its the truth.

You aren't alone user, in fact I fell EXACTLY the same as you do.

My advice too you would simply be to save as much money as you can and get in shape. That's what I've been doing for a year now and IMO that's the most important. Further you could read books written by nationalist authors like Evola.

That's the best advice I can give you.

*feel
*to

Spend your leisure time mastering a traditional craft or art form. Firstly it helps take your mind off things and come back refreshed and clear headed. Secondly the preservation of our culture, crafts and traditions is vital. They have an inspiring, life-sustaining quality and counter the nihilism of modernity.

Honestly, as much as I hate the "country boy" archetype, they have the right fucking lifestyle idea. Too bad they misuse it by way of being inbred as can be.

Think about it. Live off the fat of the land, protect your property with some guns, work for yourself and do it hard, then go party or hobby it up on your off-time. If that isn't paradise, then I don't know what is. I sure as fuck don't want to hang around coffeeshops and pretend like I'm friends with these trillby-wearing mongs.

All I want to do is homestead some property in Oregon, Colorado, Michigan, or Montana and do carpentry all day, or build sheds, or work on cars, or 3D print some fucking robots or something. Fuck desk jobs, fuck retail, fuck factories, fuck foodservice, and fuck the grind. I want to actually enjoy the miserably short span of time I get to live out my existence and I'll be god damned if I let wagecuckery do me in.

Well said.

That's bullshit. The rest is good though.

same here

Back in 2015 I was very depressed. I remember a thread in which a newfag asked us what we predicted for Europe's future and all of the other Holla Forumsacks were even more depressed than me. As the European migrant crisis set off we sunk deeper and deeper into depression.

Fast forward two years and, far from being depressed, some of us are optimistic. I'm still a pessimist myself, but even I have hope that our race might survive the coming demographic crisis.

My point is that things can change very rapidly. Our world is currently changing in major ways, and they are changing in our favour. For the first time in 50 years, the western world is swinging to the right. And it is swinging very rapidly.

You are depressed, but hang on for another few months. You will feel a lot better.

witnessed

Try reading the Book of Ecclesiastes.

Beat me to it.
As for my input, is it possible to figure out 'why' life sucks? Yes. People can even use the Bible to do it. I've done it. But is knowing that important? Probably not. Even if someone is in a position to use that knowledge to change the whole world, which I am not, there is nothing stopping the world from forgetting that wisdom and returning to its old, foolish ways. Only despair and misery comes from knowing this and similar things. Fearing God, believing in the promise of salvation, and keeping the commandments is what keeps this despair away.

there's no better time than the present.

I live in Oregon and have been trying to find abandoned property to homestead. It's hard in Western Oregon, but probably in Eastern Oregon it's simpler. Also, after they legalized weed, the price of acerage skyrocketed 800%. I don't want to go to Eastern Oregon unless SHTF. It's like the Nevada desert. There's literally nothing for hundreds of miles. Good if you're forming a militia group, bad if you're an upstart farmer who's managing a probably wild abandoned farm with nothing of value planted except wild blackberries.

2nd poster is absolutely correct. You should hang yourself and film it
NECK YOURSELF IRL

Sorry forgot my sage

OP here

That is really want a want. I house in a rural area to raise a family.

Doesn't do much about helping things outside yourself. We REALLY need to start forming rural communities that are independent of fucking gibs spic society we are heading for.

Also States are being pozzed at historic rates. Fucking liberal faggots have put several awesome states into liberal tyranny. If that happens land taxes will be so high, a simple existence wont be achievable. They will make you suck corporate dick in order to pay big daddy government.

the hard part is finding communities that aren't either

a) taken over by minorities or blue-pilled people that will welcome minorities to take it over
b) havens for methheads and heroin junkies

worry about what you can control: your fitness, readiness, self sufficiency, ect…

kikes, commies, and shitskins are gonna do what they always do. you already realize their goals are economically and culturally unsustainable, so just be ready for when it finally breaks down.

We need to start building our own communities.

I have this fantasy of living in a rural compound of technomonks. With another neighboring compound for those we start families. Living off the land- by hi tech farming/aquaponics, and using our collective knowledge to create business endeavors of various kinds. With profits going to further our community.

Political evolution is one-directional on any given patch of soil but there are other places to live where the clock reads differently at this time.

You can leave, or you can stay and cultivate ideology that will be laying in wait for a financial collapse, which is the only thing that would have the political ability to move whites far enough to the right. People won't change until their kids are starving.

I'm in for the family community.

1/2
Blog post apparently, tl:dr at bottom of 2/2.

Been meaning to make this thread for a couple months, but with a rudimentary plan already formed involving small tight-knit communities homesteading collectively. Probably using a trust to earn interest to pay property tax or finding land that is being paid to not be farmed in an amt greater than property tax.

Figured that I'm probably too much of a bitch to really go it alone; not that I'd necessarily fail, but that I would be too afraid of failure to ever attempt. Hopefully with as few as 3-5 households (or even individuals) land could be obtained and they could begin the transition into homesteading life. I don't believe that anyone is going to be able to comfortably enter into this style of arrangement without having had extensive prior contact with the other members (and a chance to dig up whatever anons can to vet the others), but this is probably going to be the most difficult logistical aspect as most (myself included) seem disagreeable to IRL meetups.

Since most of the anons I've seen wanting to engage in this type of activity seem to have a measure of desperation I doubt many would be capable of going it alone financially. While many will consider this a filter to weed out those who failed to plan ahead effectively, I'm of the opinion that our numbers are too few to simply weed those out. So, this will likely either require a ridiculous level of trust so that some can finance the others who make preparations, a bankroller for each community, or some other style of organized-yet-decentralized ownership that can possess restrictions for use (such as individual churches of a religion that aren't open for public use). The trust option seems the most easily attainable, but also the least likely to be used as I'm sure some people will scam others into letting them have a NEET lifestyle temporarily.

I figure that land in a low pop density area is probably ideal, but that has to be weighed against effectively nullifying votes as they will likely be red areas. In my own brainstorming I've thought of NE, CO, WY, KN, MO, IA, KY, and TN due to soil fertility, water availability, gun laws, distance from natural disaster zones, potential for high elevation (concern due to potential for mosquito-borne diseases) but with their various pros and cons I'm sure individual tastes/preferences will vary. The biggest issue to my knowledge is going to be finding areas that are secluded, but also far enough away from potential military targets to reduce risk of being collateral.

By having these smaller groups like-minded anons can self-segregate into civnats vs ns vs w/e other variant. They can determine whether homesteading collectively means each household obtains their own power/food/water/livestock/crops/etc. or if they share those resources as a collective. I think some of those resources (namely power and water) will depend largely on the chosen geography. Livestock will likely depend on what type; hens (individual, but collective slaughtering day?), rooster/s (collective/individual), pigs (individual), beef cows (individual), dairy cows (collective?)

2/2
Rather than get bogged down in the interpersonal issues, I try to focus on the logistical aspects because there's no way to have a contingency for every interpersonal conflict that may arise and much of the work that would be put into these issues will not overlap (i.e. racially-pure communities won't have to worry about issues that some civnats might). Hence I would think it better to prioritize the matters of where (generally) to find land based on preferences or priorities of pros/cons (fertile land and available water are likely the highest priorities for everyone). I'd wager that most of us share very similar priorities when it comes to resources. Discussion regarding types of crops/livestock should probably be reserved for whatever the fuck that board is, maybe >>>/out/

This all started because when pondering the issues of homesteading I approached it from the angle of true independence because I believe that true freedom is obtained via independence where independence is synonymous with self-sufficiency. While these communities will obviously still benefit from things like international protection from US military I don't believe that it's inappropriate or incorrect to refer to them as independent or self-sufficient despite remaining within sovereign US territory and being US citizens. While pondering how I would deal with dilemmas such as illness (who will milk my cow or tend to my chickens?) I decided that living literally alone may not be a good option for myself or many others and that I should begin working on a solution to finding others willing to engage in such a venture.

tl:dr homesteading to obtain self-sufficiency/independence and therefore freedom is hard to do alone and if you're too much of a bitch like myself to ever try it alone you'll probably be disappointed later on that you didn't manage to make it work.

The other part is there's always the question of who will make the first move.

It's all well and good to talk about it but people these days are so fucking unreliable at the best of times that if someone actually does try to start something they have no guarantees anyone who says they're going to join actually will.

business endeavors like freeze-drying food for rations (for your community) and selling them as novelty meme-food zombie kits to avoid food regulatory agencies?

I'm pretty sure there are some low key communities that have already been started.

I would personally love to join one in the South

Follow the light of Varg. What is rotting in society will collapse on its own. Make a plot for yourself in the countryside. Work towards autonomy, and ride it out.

You should not be surprised of the hostile responses of anons ITT to your defeatist blogpost. That is the ego of the atomized individual speaking. Being ruled by personalized feelings of happiness and sadness is a judeo-psychological trap. Stop thinking of yourself as an individual and subsume your will into the LifeForce: don't look at yourself as if into a mirror, but rather through the eyes of the One looking down upon you and through you. Where is your sense of duty? Of community? That is the cause of the blackpill - viewing the problems which are inherently racial and thus supra-personal as being intrapersonal. Are you making yourself useful? Are your aspirations towards self-betterment an end in themselves or a vehicle?

One of the great advantages of the collapse is that goverments are becoming increasingly incompetent. Diversity hires for all, less funding for police and more for welfare, and massively increased corruption. For us, that means projects that would have previously been nipped in the bud will be ignored and mishandled until its too late.

I imagine a future network of semi-autonomous communities. These communities would be focused on self sufficient productivity, and trade their surpluses with each other. Through proper structuring, tax liabilities would be zero or close to zero. Such a network would eventually starve the existing system of resources as increased taxes and incompetence in the system would push individuals to join the network.

Practically speaking, what can be done now? I am most familiar with the situation in the USA, so I will use it as an example.

In the US, religious non profit organizations can avoid almost all taxes. In addition, meals and lodging provided by the organization are also not taxable. The organization can provide community spaces, furnished rooms, tvs, laptops, internet, and so forth without any of the individuals ever incurring a tax liability. Furthermore, and internal "currency" can be used to determine how goods and services are allocated internally within the community. I believe all this can be done without incurring any tax liability; however, if it does, there are alternatives (for instance income earned by an individual who swore an oath of poverty while working for their religious order is not taxed).

So to answer OP's question, what should be done now?

Develop the skills and knowledge needed to found or join such an autonomous community. Anons are already starting such communities, there is currently one active project I am aware of with the land purchased and active. Think for yourself what skills will be needed; but remember, there will be others with skills as well so there is no need to be able to do everything. Welding, blacksmithing, carpentry, plumbing, agriculture, animal husbandry, weaving, paper making, textiles, electrical, small scale chemical manufacturing, engineering, and art of course to uplift the soul and provide meaning to life. This is in addition to skills in business, management and leadership; and we will need to purchase real estate as well. Doctoring (both herbal and modern) and veterinary skills will be in huge demand. Essentially every type of work that is productive will be required; but don't expect any "social work" excluding teachers, religious leaders, and others whose job involves educating and elevating.

Of all these things, the most important: determination and will. Those with few skills but with determination will provide far more to these communities than those without the impulse to build and achieve.

maybe try to prevent this from happening then holy shit. you're asking what is the best way to lay down and die

I'll get back to you later this evening, I'm actually more optimistic after several red pills (mostly due to restored pride).

Cya later user

k

YES user.

I have arrived at this point, as I am sure many anons have.

Independent communities with a shield of religion does seem like a great option.

I am actively working towards this goal through my hobbies mostly. I am familiar with business, I own business I plan to get some money from next year by selling. Thinking about buying land, but still doesn't get you super far without access to a valuable community.

I know about growing plants and hydroponics.

Valuable skill set run down:
>Zoning laws ETC

Please add skills and ideas.

You haven't actually looked into this yourself.

So basically, FLDS without the loli-fucking old men, casting out of all young men, and less total removal from society? Look up Colorado City, YFZ Ranch, and other FLDS enclaves. Despite polygamy being illegal, they are largely left alone, they live a weird mix of communally/individually run enterprises, but they are so removed from society, they have no idea of things like civics, history, politics, or anything outside their specific doctrine.

So is this about starting something like that, but with more engagement with the outside world, to better prepare future generations to handle life and interactions outside the "compound"? I've envisioned this sort of thing, but finding the right mix of isolation and engagement with the world is tough.

Come home, white spirit.

Peterson says that the nobler your aims in life are, the more meaningful your life is. But that doesn't help me. My aim is to be emotionally satisfied and loved, yet I cannot achieve that. So I think I will focus on trying to somewhat happy without that.

As for the concrete problems you mention, there's only so much you can do. I don't think it's healthy to sit and be frustrated by things that are beyond your control. You can't make people to stay married, you can't make them see the world a certain way. Focus on your mental health, don't hide in groups, ideology and utopianism like leftists do. Because only people who live meaningless lives derive their meaning from those. Don't be the other side of the coin.

I wish I could tell you that nurturing your knowledge and acting noble will fulfill you, but I find that those can't compensate for everything. If knowledge is not practical, there's no use for it. So, in my particular case, I feel like all my knowledge is for naught because I can't fulfill that basic of human goals, love and reproduction.

Well, no wonder you're so fucking miserable. Instead of setting a noble goal, you've decided to chase the fruits of noble deeds. You're essentially skipping the entire alphabet thinking like that.

Watch a shit load of Jordan Peterson Lectures and clean your room.

What's with the room cleaning? What's the theory about cleaning your room again?

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly but love is not a result of noble deeds. If anything, it's the result of being high in the dominance hierarchy and having a certain level of social status, as well as having certain personality traits.

Just say fuck it.

Essentially how can you fix the world when you can't even clean your fucking room is the jist of it.

Basically he said something like "how do you do expect to know anything about politics or fixing the world if you don't even clean your own room".

Thanks user. i have not heard of FLDS enclaves. I will do some research.

I do not want to live totally secluded from the outside world. In fact I envision engagement with the outside world, and making money from said engagement. teaching independence and permaculture. I would prefer to be a beacon of light for everyone, not secluded living in paranoia.

I really find a lot to enjoy in Gnosticism. Where knowledge is holy and not forbidden. Having a community of entrepreneur intellectuals that create a world they want to live in, independently meeting all needs, is my dream. going back to the days of old with community taverns and meals.

What do you want? Power demands more power and with (((them))) in charge – do you really think they're going to leave you alone? They want Communism and world domination. They want financial slavery. They want any chance at resistance to be crushed.

Your family, your people – don't expect to be left alone for very long if you do decide to run away.

You are carrying the strength of a thousand ancestors, it's up to you to do what you can do to fight back. Only when they are defeated can we have true change.

"How much is left to fight for anyway?" Fight for the very existence of your people. Fight for the hopes and dreams of your ancestors. Fight for the vision of a golden age.

Seventy thousand years ago we were on the very edge of EXTINCTION. But your ancestors did not lose hope, they fought, they struggled, and at last they survived and passed on their essence to future generations.

I see. I thought it would be more along the lines of promoting some sort of warming or initial action to get the body started for everything else, or making your environment more healthy to your mind and body.

It is along those lines. Just watch that shit nigger.

I'm long past the age of needing an old Canadian grandpa figure yelling at me for being lazy, thanks.

Seclude yourself and you will become nothing but cattle, a statistic. Easily rounded up and gunned down later on. Or forced into slavery. Seriously. Will you regret not fighting when your sons and daughters are sent to the gulag?

How much impact does one person really have? Look at the heroes of old for your answer. All those great men throughout history that saved us again and again.

Everytime

problem with Holla Forums is its all idealism and impractical
move away from abstraction and focus on forming organic bonds with others - yes you will need to get off the internet and stop being user to ever have political or social success
the key is community - anime posters won't give you this, but forming healthy bonds within real movements will: eg league of the south

aiso; Christ.

He sounds like someone making an effort to convince others to give up, though.
I highly doubt this person ever had an actual job and responsabilities, he sounds like a brainwashed social studies college student with no experience of the real world.

Our time is the time of hypergamy, which means a lot of men won't reproduce. And dying to save someone else's children isn't actually appealing. Why fight if you have nothing to fight for? In my book, people brought it on themselves by their own actions, so why should I save them?

I hate my job, but see no other way to support myself. I wish I could work on my own or remotely, get a place of my own out closer to nature, plant a garden, be self sufficient.

Instead, I'm shackled to a desk 40 hours a week for someone else, renting an overpriced apartment in a concrete hellscape, still paying off student loans more than a decade later, unable to save much.

And I can't find a way out.

Here's some constructive advice: gas yourself

First you need to achieve financial independence so you dont have to slave away your whole life. Find 5 acres out in the mtns and build your house off grid. No more bills=financial independence. You will only need $1k per month of income to live like a king that way. Building a house like pictured costs $20k with wood stove and solar panels. Invest in yourself by learning to repair your own shit.

Peterson sucks shit.
Fuck Peterson, read Jung.

As for love, 2 outcomes. An afterlife exists or it doesn't. It doesn't then this is temporary suffering. It does then you should strive to be virtuous and the best you can be, that way you end up with likeminded people and you can go from there to find someone. I mean which is more appealing a qt natsoc girl who died in the Dresden bombing, or a modern woman with all her liberal bullshit? Even modern natsocs aren't traditional or conservative as previous generations.
I'm biased as I lean towards not marrying in this life because a childless wife is miserable garunteed and children in this day and age will either end up corrupted or abused by the anti western system. I don't want daughters who end up like the German girls caught by the Sovietis, or Syrians caught by ISIS.

Only issue is cost of land.
Also not being American, I need to slave away to earn a degree, to move to America to get that citizenship and then the land.
Alternatively you could try to find a needle in a haystack and find a right wing gf who you marry.

There's no getting off this rock fool besides this is the only source for raw materials during to exploration colonize phase, if the "womb" is barren we can not go forth.

No, but seriously, why? Psychology have normalized and even weaponized all sorts of degenerate ideas and behavior.

Remote land that isnt attached to utilities is very cheap. I used a county level parcel map on google earth to located remote parcels. Then, you look up the APN and call the land owner and ask them if they want to sell. I did this to 20 people and over half were very interested in selling. My five acre timbered parcel far way from any city or other people cost me 12k.

Every person who is worth anything has goals they wake up every morning taking steps trying to accomplish. There is always a path that will achieve those goals.

These pics seem to be taken from a tutorial of sorts. Can you post the link?

OP here.

That is what I am tentatively planning.

I do want to go beyond focusing on myself. I would like to be part of a community.

Do you have state suggestions? Northeast TN is a top Pick. Maybe PA, WV

I'm interested. How does one begin to go down that path? I feel nothing but despair and I'm tried of it.

OP here.

I know it reads like edge lord teen angst. But I worked a professional job in a very corporate environment. That is how it was. It fucking sucked. go out into the real world and be at a place that generates billions in revenue each year. Then picture Brittany the HR SJW twat who wields great power. Picture her friends Chelsea and Katie, her dimwit administrator friends who play games all day, while you work your ass off and get put into dangerous situations because your department leadership is all fucked.

If you read the post it should be clear I was looking for influence and ideas on how to proceed with my life and feel valuable towards the causes I see as important. That I was seeking to mastermind with like minded people.

If the fucking pols could take a fucking break from their dogmatic bitterness, maybe we could help others be more constructive in their life. In turn enhancing our attainment of goals.

Stop getting so triggered you fucks.

dont worship a kike on a fucking stick man youre better than that

Realize that the Jews are the ones who murdered Jesus. Realize they did it because he was deemed a heretic who hurt their shekel enterprises.

Solid advice. thank you for this.

Any States you like?

jesus was an egalitarian liberal jew from the middle east end of story

Prove it.

Also, why do Jews hate Jesus, and want him to boil in hot excrement as said in the Talmud? Why do Jews hate Christianity in general?

What does Revelations 2:9 mean to you?

Where I'm from we call those paper houses.
I was never a fan of them, I've always been a brick house type of person.

Not him but according to most survivialists, Idaho is the best state. Considering how empty it is, the land shouldn't be expensive either.

Here's a good read: survivalblog.com/retreatareas/

Jesus was born as a Jew - Matt. 1:1, Heb. 7:14, Matt. 2:2

Jesus was referred to as "Rabbi" by his disciples - John 4:31

Jesus identified as King of the Jews right up until his death - Matthew 27:11

Jesus preached egalitarian pacifist liberal cuckoldry - entire sermon on the mount, "turn the other cheek" "all one in christ"

Face it, Jesus was a kike that preached the ancient equivalent of liberal slave morality cuckoldry. The fact the Jews killed him for breaking ranks with the established Jewish community means literally nothing, he was still a Jew from the Middle East that preached the poisons that have got us where we are today. Stop believing in Semitic desert myths and turn to your own European heritage instead.

I used to think Chile was the place to go until I visited there. Patagonia is gorgeous and some of the towns are all right, with nice German style buildings, but the people really are mongrelized beyond redemption in my view. I saw not one that I would consider white in over 5 towns/cities I went to in Patagonia that were established by Germans not but a few centuries ago.

I agree with this. I don't think the ultimate slave planet will come to pass, that things will collapse before then. Honestly, I'm with Varg on this. I know it's just a feeling, but I just don't believe that a world based on absolute lies and contradictory to the laws of nature will succeed in the longrun.

That's why I think it's best for American whites to move to the PNW, arm themselves, live rurally and locally, and simply try to live their lives to the best of their abilities, not letting the jew world infect their own individual potential for well-being. There's bound to be a tipping point where hubris catches up to the kikes and globalists.

Have you been to Bariloche?

Stoicism.

/thread

Go fuck yourself and your shitty bait you shill everywhere to sell books. It's a full time job for you isn't it? What does he pay you like $10hr? Tell him to stop screwing up Jung and lying about Hitler and to stop stealing our memes!

So just find 32K this year and learn to build houses. Great advice asshole.

Confirmed. I was also searching Landwatch the other week and found a plethora of 30+ acre parcels in beautiful areas of Colorado and Idaho for 1,000 an acre and less, some even had wells already and the potential to hook up to the grid if you wanted. Some of the locations in mountains though, you're more or less stuck there in the winter and would have to stockpile.

All people feel when they have a personal relationship to Jesus is what's called the 'path of bhakti' in Hinduism, the path of devotion, path of the heart, or devotion to a guru. In Islam, they have the Sufi path which is similar to this. It's the same idea, and I do believe CAN connect true devotees, those of pure hearts to some sort of transcendental heart/god.

Where you Christians err in my opinion is that you think you have a monopoly on god. You think that your book from 2,000 (and even before for the OT) is some kind of absolute that is everlasting and not open for corruption and change, or you just ignore that it was a revelation for that time and place and for those people around it, and no longer has any bearing to the modern situation. IT'S OLD, and god is a living thing; like nature it is always evolving.

You're also completely out of touch with reality if you think Christianity has benefited whites and isn't one of the main causes for where we are today.

Basically, I think there's some transcendental truths to devoting your heart to god, but collectively Christianity is poisonous to our race right now.

This is a false equivalence. Just because jews hate jesus doesn't mean it's a good religion for Aryans. They hate anything and anyone who challenges them. It is a still a humanitarian, anti-nature religion, with a backwards set of morals that go against survival.

No, that's in Argentina, and I was only on the Chilean side. From the pictures, it looks beautiful though.

He's just introducing you to a potential possibility. Nothing comes free. If you want it, then you must work for it and earn it.

My bad, yes…. Forgot Patagonia has both a Chilean and Argentinean side.

Its all about the county you choose to live in. I chose a very red, isolated county without any city bigger than 2,000 in the whole county and no big box stores. The political views of the sheriff is also an important aspect. Call the building department and pick their brains. I made up a story and said i was thinking of buying a house that didnt have any permits. They told me "its not like we take a bulldozer to it". I built my house with no permits. Staying involved in right wing activism is much easier when you are in small communities that are far right wing oriented. You will also need to think about how you are still going to make money. I chose a heavily timbered area so i can always sell firewood if i need money. Farming is another way of making money. I grow 15 marijuana plants every summer to boost my income. I personally do not give a fuck what anyone thinks of that. With timber, you can heat your house, use a copper coil around your stove pipe to create infinite hot water on demand, and, with a bandsaw mill cut your own lumber.

Those are my pics. Im sitting out in the middle of nowhere in that house through satellite internet connection. Winters are very harsh up here…last winter was a record year for precip. I just stock up on rice, canned beans, sugar, flour etc for winter. Didnt have time to get a deer as i was building the house

I saved 30k by putting $550 in the bank every month. I lived in the ghetto with 2 roommates and worked my ass off. Drove a real shit car and learned to make my own repairs. Collected tools that way. I built a deck and a shed before i built that house. Its really not complicated. Plenty of info online and forums that you can ask questions. Basic design with a rectangular shape is extremely simple. If you can build a 10x10 shed, you can build a 25x25 house.

So you more or less permanently live there now?

Fuck yeah man!

you are on a path I was tentatively planning to go on.

I have been self employed for two years. no college debt. I will have money next year to play with.

I would love to mastermind with you. Please email me [email protected]/* */

Cheers user.

You're wrong biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Beautiful, user. How do you like the lifestyle thus far? Also, your doberman is top tier.

He's an idiot like you

Big bad wolf cannot blow that down

Cities are shit holes, even small towns have too many fat beaners and niggers. Some people like that, but not me, i'll live this way till i die. Would be nice to have more like minded volk around.

Guy who posted that here. I'll have you know that I'm working on it. I'm currently living out of an RV fitted with solar panels, a battery bank, and a small diesel-electric generator. Internet, and permanent electricity comes from the space I've leased. What I pay for my entire living cost, is less than half of what I used to pay in rent.

My plan is to pay off the small amount left in my (((car loan))) and buy some island property I've been eyeballing, park the RV, build a small house, and only work using tradeskills, garden for my vegetables, a few chickens, a couple cows, and a workshop for everything else. I've been in the construction business for years, and I'm convinced that I can build my little complex in under a year, with the proviso that I actually get the acreage.

Step by step, my dude.

There is a plan to prevent that or at least secure a country for whites.
northwestfront.org/

The 'rural are inbred' meme seems to be mostly unfounded though. I think it is part of kike projection, much the same way they accuse Germans of being scat fetishists.

You know what bitch? I'm going to bump this thread. I don't even like Nazis.

Nice nose you've got there rabbi.

Confess that Jesus Christ is Son of God and Lord. Acknowledge He died to save your soul. Confess you're a sinner who needs His rescue. Allow Him into your heart. Then enjoy having pure spiritual victory afterwards.