You can't trust a gamer

You can't trust a gamer.

and live

Cringe thread?
Cringe thread.

What's wrong with pop? Fucking waterfags confirmed for normalfags

user you seriously should stop drinking soda its fucking sugary acid bread water. Just think about that.

Is this the LOL thread?

What?

How about a gaymer?

what are you, 65?

They're from the east coast.

Soda is okay as long you only drink it once in awhile. I don't know how some people are able to drink it every day. If I drink it more than a day or two a week, I get this horrible acid reflux.

There's nothing wrong with good soda.

Everyone has a fucking IQ because an IQ is just a measurement of your intelligence. You could say "have a high IQ and like pop" and that would be slightly less retarded.
Also who the fuck even makes these images?

I try not to drink too much soda, but I'm sure everyone here likes to indulge in their favourite snacks every once and a while.

White People.jpg

It's fine if you don't drink everyday

I used to drink a can of Pepsi for lunch at work everyday until I got bored one day and read the nutritional information and decided that 2 cups of sugar everyday was going to kill me soon. Admittedly, I switched to powdered juice which still has sugar in it, albeit significantly less.

Don't ever buy bottled juice though, it's usually as bad as pop

All gamer fuel jokes aside, just drink water. It's really the only good option.

LOL

I like something flavorful with my meals

I usually drink water around the clock any other time though. Have to keep properly hydrated at work.

It's scary when Muslims are sounding more rational day by day.

My nigga.
The only place that had this was in a hipster store at the mall that had sodas named after dictators and served vanilla ice cream with crushed cereal. It was like 6 sodas for $10. Then I went to a big lots next to my gym and found them for like 80¢ each.
I regret having a soda after I work out, but god damn is it great when its like 97 degrees out.

I trusted a gamer and lived, ask me anything

You can't say you lived……………yet……. …… . ……

That shitshow is still going?

It's true I got a certificate and everything

This made me more mad than anything.

How trusty was the gamer?

He had like a stack of certificates saying he was trustworthy man that's pretty trustworthy

Also he gave me this

ONE JOB!
That "gamer" was merely pretending after all.

NO WAI!!!

But it's even got a watermark you can see it if you zoom in close

is that the deleted one?

I'm afraid to zoom in and find a sweating Mozart in there.

…I don't understand what's happening here, but it worries me

He just sent me this by carrier pigeon

This cant be real
LOL

Feels good man

AIDS can still lethal

I love this shit.

What in gods name is a Cheevo?

CuC

Wait but STALKER SoC was the first one.

pop? Did the guy who made the image mess up and put the image on top of the rest of the word?

Crackdown's actually a fun game.

Pop>rock

Crackdown is such an underrated game.

It's a shame its shackled to the 360, I would love a PC port of it.

Kill yourselves.

Sodas are disgusting. Kill yourselves.

If the original Dead Rising can get a PC port after 10 years, theres still a chance Crackdown will get in

Wasn't Crackdown that game where you could fight the final boss at the start of the game but it was basically impossible until you got stronger and fought the other gangs first? That game sounded really cool.

No Command & Conquer 3?
What a pleb

I feel you, friend.

it means achievements, its the equivalent of calling a character a toon

It's called an avatar you fucking moron

But that's the worst series of its kind.

Well one is owned by Capcom which has been sorta alright regarding PC for a while now and the other is owned by Microsoft which has tried to fuck up the PC platform for a decade.

Better be bait son

I actually found a root beer that's actually pretty good. It's called "Henry Weinhard" and most grocery stores sell it.

hell yes

I used to drink four cans of pop every day for a while. The caffeine withdrawal was a serious issue so I eventually started taking caffeine packets you mix with water which had more caffeine than my typical daily pop intake. I have no idea how I didn't get a boulder of a kidney stone, but am thankful it never happened. Eventually, I realized I was going to get myself killed doing this, so I quit cold turkey. I had caffeine migraines for about a month before it flushed out completely. Nowadays, I drink lots of water and seem to always be thirsty. It has been over a year since the last time I had pop and I don't intend to go back. Every once in a while, I'll have a cup of coffee on a particularly slow morning, but that is all the caffeine I take in now

Yes user
It's bait
Have a shiat cookie

I drink several cans a day. I don't care if it kills me though, something is bound to kill me sooner or later. I balance it out by taking fiber supplements and plenty of water though.

Or just drink natural juice from actual fruits, do you americans even have that or is it all kike artificial shit?

You were the bad guys and you lost, deal with it. Zimbabwe is a better country now that there are no racist whites in power in any Southern African country.

Way less vitamins than just eating the fruit, and full of sugar.
Just drink water and eat the fucking fruit

If you read about the american foreign policy and their actions there, you will soon find out that it was all a jewish banker backed op to keep american hegemony there, want it or not they were taking nigger land, deal with it.

Or drink the juice and eat the fruit too, are you just too damn poor and stupidly simple minded for that?

I'd rather not tbh

mah nigga

Are you autistic?

Fuck off nigger

what would you do?

What's useless about having a nice glass o'juice?

What about african marxism?

I have anecdotal evidence that says that everyone that drinks o'juice cannot read.

What else can you do after that except kill yourself?

Let them have it, they are too stupid to do anything

Okay

Jesus there's no coming back from that. Every night that fucker probably remembers that when he tries to sleep
The hell didn't he just push his dick down into the bowl and shit with everything in proper place, did that all the time with morning wood. Goes flaccid quick and no risk of spray. If he's not getting laid that day, who cares if toilet water gets on his dick for a few seconds

i knew Zimbabwe revolution was backed by the soviets, that's what i meant whit african marxism, also the Ethiopian revolution was because of them.

Poor guy.

Oh shit, This fucking made my day man.. I never even knew that sorta shit was even possible.

Off topic, but why do people feel so awkward about going to public toilets?

'I should have brought my piss bottles with me, then it would have never happened!'

The more I think about it the more I can't help but feel sorry for him, but damn, that nigga needs a proper bathroom and not a fucking bottle.

That shit is *not* hygenic in the least.. Knew a guy who hoarded bottles of piss in his closet before, tried to mark it off as orange juice. Only time I've ever seen piss get blue streaks.. The whole room stank. We made him throw them away though. It is actually related to a form of anxiety in one form or another.

Open the shower curtain and then sit on the toilet. While you take the dukey downtown, aim your schlong at the tub and piss into it.

Damn that's a classic

VIDEO GAMES

IF HE HAD PEE BOTTLES

I'm not sure if your being ironic or not.

You're a fucking idiot, kill yourself

What the fuck is pop? Like sodi pops?
Do non miltimillionare pizza magnates still speak like that?

I too would be fucking amazing at console games if I had a nuclear reactor powered computer

Fruit Juice is just as bad as, if not worse for you, than pop. If you want the vitamins in fruit juice with your beverage, then lick a flintstone's children's vitamin before drinking your pop. That'll about even things out.

If you want fruit juice, you're far better off just eating a piece of fruit. Not only are you going to get WAY more nutrients that way, but the fiber in the fruit will bind up the sugars and slowly release them over time as you digest them - rather than hitting you all at once and spiking your insulin levels like a fucking volleyball.

the soviets and the chinese
the competing revolutionary party trying to overturn the landed democracy was the ZANU, with their related wing, the ZANLA. The ZANU were re-merged with the ZAPA, though, and Mugabe thoroughly fucked over all political rivals set forth by the Maoists as soon as he got any power.

iirc theres more than just sugar in soda pop thats bad for you

or maybe im thinking of stuff like monster

This was for the best before she got further involved with someone that mentally challenged.

I would put a piece of toilet paper on the toilet so my dick could rest on it while I take a shit. This isn't difficult.

I can understand not taking a crap in public toilets, I don't do that either, but a piss? Especially if you're male and you're going to your crush's house.

Above all he should've taken a shit before the date.
Going to the toilet in preparation of outdoor events is fucking basic shit, kids are taught to do that before car rides for fuck's sake.
It would've went well if he wasn't an idiotic manchild.

diet soda has some really nasty shit, especially if they keep it in an unrefrigerated spot in the back room. Look up "gulf war syndrome"

on the east coast we say soda and when someone calls it pop we are told they are from the west coast, I think its faggots who say pop trying to justify themselves when its retarded.

no, it's bad for you if you drink it habitually.

Once in a while, fine, but drink it every day and it dulls your taste, keeps you fat, and after a while gives you gastro intestinal issues. Like if you have situations where you're nervous and tense up, the gas is painful. After a while caffeine no longer affects you and you feel without energy. It also has the effect of making all other drinks taste like shit, including cola. So while it's not addictive, you'll still drink it without noticing.

Drop it for 2 weeks, force yourself to drink water and that shit will end up tastier then any cola, if you've been drinking that shit habitually.

Make sure you drink cold water, too. It tastes better.

Cola isn't bad if you drink it once in a while, like eating cake, but also like cake, it'll kill you if you eat it every day with no exercise.

So this is the level of intellectual (or lack of) humour for white knights who are too pussy to insult m'lady.

I'm assuming 5 is never forget to tip your fedora and wear your feminist symbol t-shirt.

People who like pop

Shit is awful.

Just read the ingredients.

By the way, speaking from experience. Shit was fucking surreal after I left cola, for health reason and because I want to get buff as shit to feel better about myself.

Also, exercise, do a routine of 10-15 reps on a few machines a day. I'm up to 8 and i've barely even gotten started, about 3 months into a 3 day a week (to be honest, with a few skipped days due to life issues) . Muscles come in quicker then you think.

Month 1: You won't notice much of a difference, but god damn you'll feel good.

Month 2: Big change in figure, muscle gain/

Month 3: Bigger change, thinner waistline and muscles will become noticeable in a polo shirt or semi-tight t-shirt.

and etc. Keep at it and don't skip.

I'd start by not having a debilitating case of autism

How about you faggots fuck off?

user, fruit sugar is fructose with a Glycemic Index of 20, which is low as fuck.

For comparison, Sucrose has a GI of 60, which is 3x more.

I think it's referring to the music genere. no one calls soda "pop" anymore.

kill yourself

Definitely not a west coast thing. The only place I know of where people definitely call soda "pop" is in the Midwest, specifically around Minnesota and Wisconsin. I think Canadians near there say it too.

People on the west coast call it pop all the time you fucking retard, shut the fuck up, you don't speak for or represent people who live in regions you don't.

Absolutely retarded.

I spent the majority of my life living in different parts of the west coast and I have never once heard a single person outside the Midwest refer to soda as pop. You're a nigger.

Sure ya did.

Fucking retard. That's actually the remnant of Enki's lab, where he performed genetic experiments on Homo Erectus to create modern man for gold mining slave work.

If my camera was working I'd post my old Commiefornia ID but that would still be a lot of effort to go through just to call a retard a retard. Maybe you're a part of some inbred underground cult that gathers every week to worship the Patron Saint of Pop, but even then you'd still be in the minority and not indicative of the general population.

The thing that really gets me about all this afro-centric bullshit is how they believe that they are the superior race and how they created white people but somehow the white people are thriving while africa is a constant burning pile of garbage.

Benefits to having a small dick I guess. I'd have just tucked my dick into the toilet. Would've been painful, but the erection would have died after a few seconds, so yeah.

I've only ever lived in the southwest and I've never heard anyone call soda pop

But what I posted wasn't afro-centric, it was just generic ancient aliens conspiracy theory

Nigger, what the fuck?
NIGGER, NO!

Christ I thought they were talking about that fucking black guy they made up that "Invented white people".

I hope you do realize that every nigger aka "African-Amercians" are the descendants from the weakest tribes in Africa. I mean, Africans did sell the losing tribes into slavery.

Think of it this way.

The niggers basically admit that everything bad that happens to them is their own fault (truth) like how they sold their own kind into slavery to begin with and how Africa still has slavery and more of it exists today than in all periods in the past combined.

Oh and of course, they admit to enslaving whites to begin with. It's their own fault for treating their own creations like niggers before their own creations raise up and surpass them.

That's the funniest thing. American niggers are literally the descendants of the losers of Africa.

Obongo doesn't count because he is literally not a real nigger as his dad was straight out of the congo and was himself mixed Arab. Also his ancestors on BOTH sides owned slaves. Hilarious as shit.

But they still think they are the master race even though everywhere that has large concentrations of them is a shithole. Just really bothers me how you can think of yourself as superior to everyone else even though you live in a fucking dumpster.

Pacific Northwest reporting in. Only old fucks from the midwest call it "pop", presumably since they're bottom-tier anti-intellectual Americans who get intimidated by words with more than one syllable.

Just laugh at them and remind them that whites who are supposedly inferior beat them and it's all their own damn fault.

As a fuck from the midwest, you'll die before you hear me call soda 'pop.'
>living on worst any coast

Spoken like a true virgin