HAPPENING Jerusalem Temple Mount

Breaking News : Terrorist Attack In Israel On Jerusalem’s Temple Mount

thegoldwater.com/news/5134-Breaking-News-Terrorist-Attack-In-Israel-On-Jerusalem-s-Temple-Mount

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXr_NDhl6vo
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/BREAKING-Stabbing-attack-at-Lions-Gate-Jerusalem-499691
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/14/shooting-attack-jerusalem-temple-mount-friday-prayers
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-temple-mount-shooting-20170714-story.html
archive.is/8hxcN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Did they complete the incense altar? If they did it's mountain fleeing time.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXr_NDhl6vo

Slightly skeptical bump. Radical Islam in our greatest ally's country?
Does this mean we'd finally be able to retake Jerusalem?

Arabs just can't shoot, I wonder if they would be more effective using scimitars.

If the incense altar has been completed then no. They must take the inside of the temple or specifically the room behind the veil for the fake jews to fall(i.e revelation begins). If the whole temple has not been completed then just ignore me.

And the Golem turns…

This is fake

Fuck off cuckold even kike media is reporting it

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/BREAKING-Stabbing-attack-at-Lions-Gate-Jerusalem-499691

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/14/shooting-attack-jerusalem-temple-mount-friday-prayers

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-temple-mount-shooting-20170714-story.html

Why isn't there any pictures of the inside of the temple mount….. Maybe moloch sacrifices?

wat

daily reminder palestinians are aryans

Is it time to Nukkake Israel?

They are disgusting araboid mongrels, and the fact that they kill kikes does NOT make them our allies or friends - and it CERTAINLY does not make them honourary aryans. If our race is worth so little, that we can title such low people as honourarily being us, then why even bother preserving it.

Palestinians may be not white and disgusting.
But i rather have them have israel than jews. Semitic arabs deserve the territory more, since kikes decided to become a world power by expanding into great israel.

holy shit muslims even hitler killed more jews.

Is this smiley's mum?

All semites must get out of europe or die. All aryans must return to europe or die.

That's the problem right there, you should not be fine with any such compromise.

Oh no, the semites are killing each other. Again.

I hope kikes dont make it

Compromises are better than sucking up to israel, tbh.

And fucking besides that, who else is going to take it? America can't, none of the Europeans can lay claim, and we can't exterminate the world population because that isn't how reality works.

So what is your point, where are you going with this, surely, since you addressed the problem, you must have some idea as to the solution.

Sounds like a good reason for Is-Ra-El to play the 'muh holyland' card to try to garner support for bombing campaigns in the middle-East, funded by the U.S.

calling false flag on this, plus the video is super terrible

Good. Let them experience their precious "diversity"

Kill yourself civnat cuck. Why don't you go over there to be with your BASED sandniggers.

I must say, the one thing those greasy hook-nosed kikes are good at, is neutralising sandniggers when they chimp out.

It's like there's a radio shlomo with a deagle in every fucking clip after 5 seconds.

Dirty kikes neutralized.

we'll kill em all
but in the meantime isreal must be genetically wiped out with mudskins

Archive or get out.

Get out.

Here ya go chaim
archive.is/8hxcN

who gives a fuck, it happens all the time in that shithole it shouldn't even be news at this point

No, definitely not Aryans or even worth preserving
Just occasional useful idiots

Palestinians are pretty shit even compared to other Arabs, most of them are basically rootless gypsies who believe in Sunni Islam, it would be much better to give Palestine to Hezbollah or Syria/Assad instead

Its always worth celebrating when a Jew gets killed, however these should be limited to a single continuous thread since it is a regular event

I don't think so, too brown and probably interbred due to Islam. Though they have a better claim to the Israeli clay than the jews, I'll give you that.

Stop direck linking to (((goldwater))) you stupid kike

The only interest I have in the Holy land (palestine/ "israel") is

1. jews/ other semites infest the area and must be asked politely with nuclear bombs to piss off back to hell.

2. That land should be reallocated to Europe Mare Nostrum, Deus Vult, natural resources, History/archeology ( although the jews probably wreaked everything as it disproves their fairy tales) etc.

Away or towards said mountains?

Something is fucky.

Wait, what's the story with that? WW3 starts when some fucktard sneaks in and burns some incense at the altar? Any fucktards here?

How assblasted would you be Ahmed?

I hope Rothschild and Soros cry hard as their last days are spent watching Israel turn into a designated area of destruction by the race of shitskins their fortunes now depend on.

Nah dude I think they got lit up before they got to the Veil. Lets hope the next team has better luck.

Do you have proof they completed the whole temple/the incense altar which was not completed as far as I can find? Also don't you realise revelation begins soon after daniel 11 is fullfilled? Why in the fuck would you fullfill matthew 24:15 which leads to daniel 12:11???

Are you retarded for wanting the above to happen?

THIS

Y U NO WEBM.

does this tick off a part of the list?

Not really. Palestinians aren't very good at kike removal.

The kikes are going to say it was sponsored by Iran.