New Initial D game never

new Initial D game never

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JIkFDb4S!2Ca8pXmh6C7f3eWGxuIw4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can always replay the old games user

but I want one I can play online with Holla Forums

NIGHT OF FIRE

Arcade Stage 8 isn't that old, user-kun.

I guess you have to learn how to makegame

Initial D is autistic.

say that to my face not online faget

Even if I could, Initial D is licensed

They ported Arcade 3rd Stage to PS2 and 4th Stage to PS3, I wonder if they will ever port the 8th stage to PS4

Touges are not licensed though. Just keep the same concept with fictional cars, drivers, places and you have it.

Also, what's a good engine for an arcade racer anyway

What's up with autistic love for absolutely ugly art style? DBZ, One Piece and now this? It's almost as bad as moeshit.
Why can't you faggots not have shit taste?

I am honestly here for the eurobeat and the cheesy comments they make during the races, and of course the arcade racing because the scene is basically dead unless I am missing something

NEVER EVER

any initial d games in english?

best initial d track coming through, out of the way

Shit taste mang. Let me fix that for you

post duck mouths

There are the Initial D arcade imports that are in english if you can set up the emulator

I'll raise you.

Isn't that the show with the literal cuck; who races around the mountains at night while his girlfriend is sucking off every dick she can find?

Racers don't need girlfriends.

You picked the wrong song, faggot.

Then why does he have one? Why does he have a girlfriend that fucks other guys?

Swerve.

You made me do this.

He dumps her eventually.

Also he is a clueless teenage how would he know he's dating a literal whore.

I don't think people praise Initial D for its art.

Silly user

anyone got sause on the music?

the only downside is that you can't hog the machines

fug

There are like 8 games

Both of you are wrong

Shit tastes tbh fams.

Holy fuck, nice, user!

If you're using headphones, try turning steadily to the right so the audio sources seem stationary.

Every guy in this show is a fucking cuck except for Ryosuke

So it's just "Cucks in Cars: Drift Battle".

thats not how it works you retard, only works with with front and back speakers

not a single one of you posted a best song.

In the second season: the main character rages so hard after finding out his girlfriend fucks an old man in a Mercedes for money that he accepts a challenge a guy in a much more powerful car which results in his engine blowing and he cries like a little bitch cause he fucked up his ride and ruined his perfect win streak

In season 1: one of the characters meets a racer chick who literally asks him to take her virginity, but he ends up cucking himself cause he thinks she's messing with him and when he decides at the last minute to do it, he gets stuck in traffic and ruins his chances with her and then he ruins his chance with her again later on in the series

Another character gets ran off the road by another racer while on a date and even though he makes sure the girl got out okay, she's too scared to go on a date with him again the same guy also meets another perfect qt but is too chicken shit to tell her how he feels before she leaves to go back to her hometown

>not knowing that the grill gets an actual job, but who cares shes goes to tokyo or some shit and takumi forgets about her

I really wish there was a racing anime where the characters weren't all total betas. Hell, I wish there were more anime in general that have male characters that aren't all flouncing effeminate doormats, but nips gonna nip I guess.

Post fav Initial D music.

I fucking love that song.

you just need more Eurobeat in your life

why has no one posted best song

Have you played all the Initial D games in first place OP?

Special Stage on PS2 is just an expanded edition of 2nd Stage with a shit ton of extra features.

Extreme Stage on PS3 is..I dunno mix of 4 and 5? But without as many features as Special Stage.

Street Stage was 3rd Stage on PSP without Akina Snow

I'll always love Initial D, especially since it started to help me become red pilled on the jews.

What (((Stuart Levy))) and TokyoPop did to Initial D was a fucking travesty. Changing the music, fucking horrible translations, and even messing with the animation by adding shitty graphics like mirror images and stuff to try to make it look "cool". He tried to use Initial D to further his fucking shitty music career as "DJ Milky". He's also a fucking degenerate fag for trying to make money off Yaoi with his "Blu" label off shoot of TokyoPop.

Not to mention the shitty FMW wrestling tapes.

Thank you Initial D for making me want to gas the kikes, race war now.

What

I JUST WANT TO DRIFT WHILE BLASTING EUROBEAT, DAMMIT

Stuart Levy owned TokyoPop, they got the rights to Initial D in the States. They changed the music (replacing the Eurobeat with music made by Levy under his name DJ Milky), the translation, the characters names, and changed scenes around by adding horrible "special effects".

All cause he is a dumbass jew.

Well it's either him or Jeff Nimoy and the like.

Does no one still have the sauce on this? This shit is impossible to find.

Is Skyline autist in here?

Free Bird - Nagisa

I watched a dub that still has eurobeat, character names, etc. How pleb am I?

Maybe that's the Funimation version.

So how is this fucking complicated, Sweden?!

I stopped reading after they started using the anime dub names. Out of nowhere after like a dozen volumes in.

Thats the Funimation dub, the jew version was so bad Funimation had to make sure they didnt fuck it up otherwise they would lose the rights to other stuff.

Luckily its fuckin great.

Despite the situation with his first girlfriend in the 2nd season, Takumi is actually pretty alpha and probably the best bro you could ask for.

bump

You could barely even say despite with Takumi. The second he validated the fact that she was with the guy in the Mercedes he got pissed then dumped her ass.

your own, or you can use the latest unreal and make your own physics/handling model

And he dumped her in the best way that made her feel so much crushing guilt that she cleaned up her act instead of just going for another sugar daddy.

It's a shame he didn't get with best girl

Plebs. All of you.

3rd Stage is NOT on the PS2, it's actually the PSP one.

Many thanks.

thank you, user

(checked)

To be honest, it's more like the show forgot about her.

Drifting is for faggots who can't corner properly

cornering is for faggots who can't drift properly

Driving is for faggots who can't walk properly

Cars is for faggots who can't afford a airplane.

It's the people like you in the FIA that killed the WRC.

Should I give the anime a go? This shit got me hooked on Eurobeat and I haven't even fucking seen/read it.

You'll enjoy it for a few reasons despite the anime/manga trying to build up suspense and hype for the race
You also realize, there's not much to racing if you only have one car pitted against several cars.
At the same time, you'll notice the sudden drop of quality in both the anime and the manga, at that point, you can drop it.

t.someone who couldn't cut it

In which season does the drop occur?

4th stage and 5th stage are massive drops in quality. Final stage was still very enjoyable.

Where were you when you realized just how much fucking Eurobeat existed on Earth?

Nigga you have no idea, that's probably only the Super Eurobeat releases, there are a ton more smaller ones.

It's great. Also for some reason there's always a big group of Koreans playing it.

Yeah, it's mind blowing.

Bampu

Nobody here have any alternatives to downhill drifting games?

Nothing modern, unless you wanna wait and see what genki comes out with.

As much as I like the show, it does annoy me that the other Speed Stars don't do much racing

Nice car

would you a car

only dis one I like the RX7 as well

I would these two.

bump

top taste

This is my favourite Initial D song.

I want that car

Lost my shit at 57 seconds in. Great stuff.

Then it has something in common with you.

bump

mega.nz/#F!JIkFDb4S!2Ca8pXmh6C7f3eWGxuIw4g would this suffice?