Encounters with Idiotic Normies Thread

Holla Forums why are normalfags and idiots so fucking retarded? It scares me that the Railroad would actually be filled with real people this stupid in real life. It scares me that when we have sophisticated AI these fuckers will probably ruin it for humanity with cyber rights or some such bullshit. What are your encounters where you try to explain basic shit to normalfags and they don't get it?

I have discovered the source of your difficulties.

Back in 2012, talking to cod kiddies about how their brownbloom yearly rehashes has ruined the FPS genre.

Casuals make my blood boil.
Not because they're stupid, but because they are the reason the industry has gone to shit. Lowest denominator.

Why?

There is so much wrong with this post

yeah i post on reddit sometimes, some of them are faggots, but most of them are good posters, to bad this shit hole cant be more like them

Stop. That means you have an account there. That means you actually went there to correct people.
The only normalfag here is you.

Why is this a problem? The plebbit and 9fag shit are obvious sure, but what does normalfag do for you?

Nor.mies is word filtered to normalfag.

As if the heat wave wasn't enough to remind me of the summer

social justice
feminism
cultural diversity

How triggered are you right now?

You think the heat wave is bad, i have to be in the back of a car for atleast 10 more hours in this shit. its a good thing i like degree heat

Ah, didn't knew that

shitposting has no weakness

Travelling, user?

Every thread has atleast a few saging (1) hit & runners like

Really? You're not just yanking my chain are you?
Because to me it seems normalfag is getting around. Normalfag isn't.

*normalfag is getting around
Wait, holy shit. What?

I guess it is filtered.

Thatr's shitposting for you

And knowing is half of the battle

Cross country for a second time. Started on the east coast going to idaho, then cali. Its a good thing i like heat.

He meant nor.mies is getting around. Normalfag is too triggering for the average normalfag/redditor because of thr fag part.

You know what is truly funny about Plebbit? Every so often someone legitimately redpilled or not ignorant will come across your comments and litterally ask why you are getting downvoted for telling the Truth.

It legitimately is shocking for them that Plebit is filled with fucking morons.

I have a strange obsession with Fallout 4 and have been a Fallout fan for years. 1 and 2 were great, New Vegas flawed but superb. 3 shit tier tier writing, but decent enough world, 4 utter garbage, but it has enough potential to have been a magnificent game except everything is just there without any impact on the events.

I like to look for leaks about the next DLC, which is why I'm primarily there. After Nuka World I'll probably stop visiting until the Next Fallout announcement. More often than not, people do shit on Fallout 4 there now, so now that the lefty normalfags are gone it is a tolerable place for the most part.

Another story then

Pointed out how Mirrors Edge was going to fail ect. Didn't feel all that welcome. Same store acted like I was a problem when picking up Dark Souls 3 like I was trying to fuck over the store. Brother was playing it on PC, and this person acts like I'm lying when I say the release date was that day.

Reported that shit to management, later got an apology from another manager at the store.

Same person was correcting my mistake. Didn't realize it was actually filtered. see

I missed the chance to do a cross country travel this summer because my AC broke and replacing that shit was expensive yo.

That reminds me of the times I introduce myself as a drawfag outside of imageboards. Triggering, triggering everywhere.
I'm not that retarded, but you would think an irc hangout would have no issue with a few "fag" being thrown around.

ooga booga rockstop

You would think. Pretty much everywhere except for Holla Forums and some more obscure sites are getting cucked. I really, really hope trump wins so the librals get triggered all the way to canada.

I dont buy new games, but gamestop is ok for buying used ps3 games.

Indeed. This political correctness bullshit is getting more unbearable every day.

Trump is controlled opposition. Literally comes out of nowhere and runs for president, when years before he was an ardent supporter for Israel and Zionist neo-con policies. A rich moron that doesn't know what to do with his money.

He's an opportunist, a populist, a vulture.
He's literally acting. Just by looking at his deformed face and the way he talks. I'm amazed at how millions of Americans are falling for this psy-op.

He is specifically catered to the whites who feel isolated and underrepresented.

Good goy, your vote matters!
All candidates are puppets, US politics is a joke at this point. Ron Paul was the last legitimate candidate.

is no different from Obama's
meaningless slogans and empty promises.

The occult societies that control the world are laughing at how stupid and gullible you unaware sheep are.

They decide who is gonna be president years in advance. They steer the cultural climate and you fall for it.

Literally non-issues.

Thanks to cultural marxism, liberalism and PC progressive radical leftist bullshit. But the Holla Forums alt-right crowd are being played aswell.

Do you think the elite didn't see this coming?
Do you think they wouldn't have plans to satisfy the right-wing crowd?

Holla Forums might be better than /leftycommie/, but you've still got alot of learning to do.

Back to Wizchan.

Bring gameplay back