NORMALFAGS ARE OPENLY SHITTING ON STAR WARS ON NATIONAL TV

NORMALFAGS ARE OPENLY SHITTING ON STAR WARS ON NATIONAL TV

ITS HAPPENING!

That's not national tv, it's in Canada

russia

Cucking the "real" professional reviewers, new respect for ET

ET /ourguys/?

A FUCKING LEAF

Oh well, at least they tore the movie a new asshole.

TLJ is the only movie I can think of that's actually made significantly worse by its predecessor (not a prequel made at a later date). If it were the first Star Wars movie you'd ever seen, you would probably assume that the stuff that seemed to be unexplained must have been set up in the previous movie somehow, and you wouldn't know about all of the threads that got dropped entirely. As stupid as they must surely be, feel some pity for Disneyfags. They didn't know what was inside the Mystery Box when they reached in.

Actually a smart move, since Rey was so dense that she's tricked to feeling the force with a leaf. Had Rey undergone full training, there would have been better character development for Rey and at least be tolerable. She gets an F as a Jedi instead and a B- as a Sith, while Luke plays heel and throws his character in the trash for Kylo Ren having the illusion of depth.

If Kylo Ren was guilted into the light side by seeing Luke trying (and dying) to rescue a brainwashed Rey, there is a redemption arc to be had and the rebels could stop being incompetent…BUT that would stop having womyn being stronk and a POSITIVE ROLE MODEL for over 5 minutes, and Kylo's too much of a NAZI to be a face, even though he's one of the only new characters that's popular with kids.

Ah, the wonders of JJ's bullshit box.

lol. Fuckin awesome m8. Give it to em right on t.v

Anyone else get a feeling this is somewhat orchestrated? I know you aren't really allowed to say bad things about Disney on TV but this is rather tame.

BASED LEAFS DO IT AGAIN

The guy flat out says he hated this movie, doesn't care about spoiling it and that it ruined Star Wars canon forever, like what more do you want dude?

Check em

name the jew

The first 15 minutes of the movie addresses every single complaint people had about the first one.. by mentioning it exists and then ignoring it.

Guys he said he hated it, he's clearly a Russian sleeper agent.

>two talking heads are about to get suicided for not liking (((obvious programming)))

God speed, gentlemen.

Holy fucking shit, Hamill is rustled.

I'm calling it, by the way: MaRey Sue, by virtue of her mother, Princess Leia, is the lost heir to the throne of Naboo… which is somehow both a hereditary AND elected position, according to Episode 2. That's why and Ren can fight so well together, and feel a pull from halfway across the galaxy. Leia (with or without Han's knowledge), did the same stupid shit that Obi-Wan and Yoda did by separating the original twins.

Shit, you know, Padme died because she lost to will to live - the same thing that killed Luke… it runs in the family. FUCK.

oh shit

lol

Wow, that's pretty brutal.

Who's this guy and where can I get moar

came here to say this but not ironically.

He’s /ourleaf/

I see. So this is the power of Disney?
They just make a new one, say the last one was #FakeNews then do it again.

The Mystery Box, ruining every story since the day Bad Robot was created.

t. under 21

Bad Robot was a mistake. Hell JJ's existence was a mistake.

If Mark Hamill went to Disney HQ and stabbed the CEO to death, I would take it as the signal that the day of the reckoning had started.

I guess that device is the red matter (?) from the Star Trek reboot. If so, that one wasn't really an unexplained mystery with no payoff: just one of many technobabble gizmos. The real mystery was why anyone in the Star Trek universe can travel back in time and destroy civilization.

Literally oscar loving plebs

This really is the best timeline