LONDON NO!!!

Breaking News : Police Searching For 2 Suspects In 4 London Acid Terror Attacks

Source
thegoldwater.com/news/5124-Breaking-News-Police-Searching-For-2-Suspects-In-4-London-Acid-Terror-Attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/885706648471445504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitskins, always.

How the hell are they getting all this acid, and who the hell keeps selling it to them??

Looks like victims may actually be Shitskins
Kek
What if sharia supporting sand niggers are attacking their own who assimilate?
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/885706648471445504

Buy a car battery pop the caps pour out the acid.
It is not laboratory grade but it will still fuck you up.

You can get a gallon of sulfuric acid for around $20 at any hardware store as drain cleaner.

Honour killings (or maimings, I guess).

It's legal and easy to do. I'm actually surprised nobody has thought of it earlier. Like it or not, the muzzies are damn creative when it comes to destroying people with minimal resources.

Those stupid cellphone IED's were the cause of at least 1/3rd of all casualties in Iraq causing tens of billions of dollars to be invested to try and detect such a retardedly simple device.

I'll just leave this here

Now will they kill all mudslimes? Fucking idiots.

d-don't you mean "steal" ?

Ban mopeds.

No you can't, you can buy Sulfuric acid in the form of car batteries.But certainly no as a drain cleaner, SA is a controlled chemical because of it's use in making explosives

I'm going to take "British don't have the national will anymore" for 500$ Bob

lol omg!!! Britcucks forgot to ban acid!

Are you retarded?

LETS BE PLACID, BIN THAT ACID!

LID THAT ACID

Are the victims white, or is this just another case of shitskins maiming each other?

New self defense weapon Brits get to buy is sodium hydroxide to spray on the HCL the Muslims use. All the NaCl which gets created in this war nicknames this conflict "The Salt Wars" due to the amount of table salt created.
yeah I know spraying NaOH on HCL acid wounds wouldn't help but it would create salt.

where did his pants go?

Why don't these british faggots ban acid instead of spoons?

Sounds like honour robbings to me.

Getting acid thrown in your face is just part of living in a big city. The real victims will be the Muslims who, by not holding members of community responsible who commit and advocate such violence, will be on the receiving end of some really mean words. Faces grow back and scars heal, but things said to you stick forever.

Maybe not in Bongistan, but sulfuric acid drain cleaner is definitely sold in the US, along with other drainers that would kill or scar for life.

WE MUST BAN ASSAULT CHEMICALS

#notallacids

A burn to your finger is an annoyance. a burn to your eyes can make you blind.
When flushing your eyes, force your eyelids open with your fingers.

Been to B&Q lately, mately? You can buy caustic soda also.

British police haven't yet learned to embrace multiculturalism.

Fuck off britshits.

And yet MIDF on this board will still try and push this angle.

I'd rather have the HCL on my skin.
HCl, even concentrated, is much less dangerous than sulfuric acid or any base. The SO4 quickly oxidizes your skin, causing an actual burn. A base will transform the fats in your skin into soap before destroying the tissue. HCl will irritate and slowly digest your skin, but it will also vaporize.

Ban the sale of acidic chemicals to shitskins

This problem could easily be solved by just banning acidic products, or at least require a license to buy it.

This
BAN ASSAULT CHEMICALS NOW

I agree, (((they))) need to stop acid violence just like they stopped gun violence by banning guns.

Could have been muriatic acid as well. That is common hardcore cleaner for concrete, you can purchase that over the counter at any hardware or auto shops.

They've arrested a 'teenager'.
AHAHHHAHHHHAHHHAHHHHAH!
Coulter's Law in operation.

What sort of bangers does SA make?

oy vey what could this mean?

lmfao
checked

It's a very common mudslime attack, it HAS been thought of before, and it HAS been used extensively (pick related)

This has been a cultural tradition for sand niggers for years. London is the new middle east.

Muriatic is just dilute Hydrochloric or Hydrochloric plus water

What's the big deal? It's just London enjoying its diverse culture.

Save a face, bin that base.

Anything further on the suspects??
I mean I'm pretty sure its mussies as their names havent been released yet, but just for confirmation

Part and parcel of living in a big city™

most drain cleaners are strong bases, because bases generally do not attack the metal in piping
using sulfuric acid would be strange indeed as any metal it would come in contact with would react quite violently

anyways concentrated sulfuric acid strong enough to burn your face off is a quite controlled substance as it is 1 of two components needed to make high explosives
mixing concentrated sulfuric acid with concentrated nitric acid allows you to nitrate most organic components
for instance TNT is adding said mixture to commercially available toluene
in short most of the fancy names like semtex, petn or RDX is just jargon for using sulfuric/nitric acid mixture on a variaty of organics

Geez anons do your research there are hundreds of acid attacks in the UK MSM buries the stories because, well, we wouldn't want to offend our new rulers.

Whilst this is true the thousands of acid attacks that take place in Bongistan every year have up until now been kept within the Saracen community. Drive by acid attacks are something new.

Shitskins throw acid at shitskins all the time.

THIS IS THE PRICE OF DIVERSITY

All hydrochloric acid is heavily dilute, pure HCl is a gas. Muriatic acid is just an alternative name.

Watch out for libshits responding "but he said it means they have to prepare against terrorism". I counter that by asking how they've been preparing, where the results are.

From the top of my head only, isn't it common around pH 2 ish?

Sodium hydroxide is a controlled substance.
You need a license to possess it.

Ban assault mopeds

The whole thing is a psyop anyway. The supposed "victims" have been on television with no visible signs of injury among other discrepancies.
Going to need more than "the telly said it happened".