This is old, but I just came across it. I've been trying to dox her, but I'm out of practice and can't confirm anything...

This is old, but I just came across it. I've been trying to dox her, but I'm out of practice and can't confirm anything. Can I get some help?
I’m planning to sterilize my seven year old son before he sexually matures, then freeze my own eggs so he can one day find a surrogate and raise my offspring (his siblings) as their “mother”. Is that weird?
>archive.is/LbOSL

Here is her reddit user page: reddit.com/user/jamiemommax3

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33vzo7/is_it_a_weird_idea_to_freeze_my_eggs_for_my_young/
reddit.com/user/jamiemommax3
archive.is/Zzyln
youtube.com/user/jamiemommax3
archive.is/RvdQ5
archive.is/rRTrJ
archive.is/QijzF
archive.is/TjXyT
archive.is/3DvNr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going through the posts, the original comes from leddit, so start digging there.

Original leddit post - reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33vzo7/is_it_a_weird_idea_to_freeze_my_eggs_for_my_young/

User
reddit.com/user/jamiemommax3

Ledditor hasn't been active for over a year.

please be bait please be bait
9 year old impotent choir boy chemically castrated by his (((Mohter))) really makes me mad for some reason

Post on Buzzfeed about suicide rates
>archive.is/Zzyln

Account on JewTube
>youtube.com/user/jamiemommax3

Need an artfag to enhance this photo if possible.

archive.is/RvdQ5
New Mexico

(self-check)
Definitely from New Mexico

>archive.is/rRTrJ

I would like to know if there is a way, in New Mexico, to insure that if something happens to me, my husband (who is legally the stepfather of my two oldest children, but is the biological father of one of them) would still have visitation and involvement with my two oldest kids. Right now they spend 4 days a week with us and 3 with my ex. We have been together since they were 1 & 2 - they do not remember a time when he wasn't there as their Dad. (As far as they are concerned they have two dads). My husband and I also have a daughter together, so they have a younger sister that I would want them to be able to remain in touch with. Legally speaking, does he already have de facto parent status since we are married and the boys have lived with him/us since they were so small? Is there a will or some other document I can make that will show the court that it is my wish that the boys continue to see him and our daughter regularly if I were to die or become incapacitated? Unfortunately I cannot trust my ex to allow this unless it is forced by the court. Secondary to this question, is there any way to pass my parental RIGHTS to him if I die? So that he and my ex would then share the same legal custody that my ex and I currently share? Thanks for your help!

I don't think it's possible to get any numbers off that plate, but you should absolutely be sending this to CPS in New Mexico.

Go through the reddit timeline, and it matches perfectly with known phenomenon surrounding unstable marriages.

The kid had a mental breakdown and wanted to "become a girl" as a way to garner support and familial attention from his mother.
Unfortunately he's a weak child that was never given the opportunity to grow strong.

Find the building in the background and you find them.

The 'transgender' boy is already getting dosed by a doctor. Malpractice?
>archive.is/QijzF

The insanity of the mother wanting her young son to use her frozen eggs should hopefully be enough to get CPS on her. Going after the doctor will be much harder, they do this shit out on the open without effective legal challenge. Hardly unique in this case.

Lookie what I found!
I can sleep well tonight

Nicholas Douglas & Jamie Douglas
2720 Alcazar St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110

this should serve as a good reminder of OPSEC, please protect yourself and your children from the powers of autism

Congratulations, I hope they lock her up.

Somebody needs to send printouts of her insane "freeze my eggs and make my son use them" blog post to every single one of her neighbors. Let them know what's going on so that they can report all suspicious behavior they see to the local authorities.

Impressive, very nice.

Their number: 505-321-4650
Caller ID is Nicholas Douglas. If he picks up call him a cuck.

Hold up before you call them, once they'll realize they fucked up they'll go full blown shut it down mode. Collect as much dirt as you can before you start trolling.

I'll save all of her Jewtube videos

Reddit is down so I can't do anything there now

No

Tell him he's sexually abusing his kid!

I think he's submissive to his wife.

As the property appraiser indicates, 2800 Vermont St Ne Albuquerque, NM 87110 is their main address.

Familiar with the area or just massive autism skills?

I suggest finding reliable, sensible people who work with CPS in NM first, perhaps a physician who works with transitioning children but who won't delay puberty. Look on trans support boards for people complaining about this.

It might also be worth getting in touch with Michelle Cretella, who you may remember from this recent article -

www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/pediatrician-transgender-ideology-has-created-widespread-child-abuse
archive.is/TjXyT

Please note that the American College of Pediatricians is a tiny activist organization. Don't make the mistake of citing them in arguments with leftists. The SPLC has even marked them as a hate group.

This is very important. Please be patient and careful with these people. They are deeply interested in being good and enlightened modern people and receiving praise for it, even if they are doing it anonymously. The power of (you) reaches far and wide.

If we play it right, maybe the right person could convince them not to act in a way that will deny their child agency and make an ongoing process of self-discovery impossible. This is a bullshit way of stating it, but it's the kind of fluff fragile liberal parents respond to.

She's had two divorces?

Oh, the child would be from her first marriage. That makes sense I guess.

That's a legit Assigned Male comic, not a parody. As annoying and crazy as the author is, she sets a good example by flipping her nonacceptance of her physical form into something positive and arguing against SRS and puberty delay. Carefully placed selections from her archive, posted in just the right threads, might sway these parents.

Note I'm using her pronouns out of respect and in case she sees the post. Under most circumstances I would consider this a bad idea.

Isn't the suicide rate higher among people who've transitioned? I've read this but am having no luck with the numbers. Rates are high for trans people under 25 compared with those over, while among the general population suicide among those 20 and younger is far less prevalent than the other age groups. This is confused by the demographic's inclusion of children so young that they are constantly being watched or do not know suicide is possible. In any case, an angle from which to approach this might be the fact that strife within the family and non-acceptance of the child's chosen identity are blamed in at least some suicide cases. I'm still reading the article and it's late but lave a look at this -

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
archive.is/3DvNr

What these people need to do is work out an agreement where the biological father supports the transitioning and contributes for the egg storage, and in return the mother agrees not to cause chemical atrophy of the child's reproductive potential before she reaches the age of consent.

But it sounds like the dad is a colossal prick, if its true that he refused the child therapy for suicide prevention.

1. Sophie's a degenerate who poisons childrens' minds
2. Don't ever let me catch you calling him "her" ever again

The address on the sidewalk is 2721. Plates are New Mexico. Looking at a map of the largest city Alberquerque, NM, finding all 2721 block addresses. Finding cul de sac with large rectangular striped building on one end. Only building on that 2100 block latitude is a Sheraton. Only residential cul de sac type street is to the North. Finding street with white Volkswagen bug within one block. Same house as in video. Address is:
So, driveway on opposite side is:
< 2723 Alcazar St

This one is actually the 'trans' boy, not her daughter. Making this sentiment all-the-more disgusting.

It was meant to be a boy, and she's decided that her child no longer needs hormones. This has got to be a crime.

these kids look like they have some spic in them. Excellent dox autism, but went should I care about a couple of spic kids and some poor, trash parents. Little spic dude is going to end up with no sperm. Mom, who likes refried beans, is always going to be too poor for freezing eggs.

Two sons, then a third. But, she really wanted a girl. She was liberated from her first marriage, and surely found a beta that would let her "follow her heart". So she had her last son's dick cut off, because she was really in touch with his personality and knew it was what a < 7 year-old wanted.