Nigger To Kill Nazis At Unite The Right Rally

Proud Boys member and Anarcho Capitalist Darius Fitzgerald

Source:
twitter.com/FriendlyGoy/status/885680628724715520

He responded here and now he's upset over how many Nazis are attacking his Twitter:
twitter.com/DC_Stormer/status/885639357683703810

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/darius_fitz
archive.is/xcgnA
archive.is/AkfpF
you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
twitter.com/FriendlyGoy/status/885680628724715520
facebook.com/events/137857813439031/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=darius_fitz
pipl.com/search/?q= Darius Fitzgerald&l=&sloc=&in=5
twitter.com/DC_Stormer/status/885639357683703810
twitter.com/dfits762
fbi.gov/tips
youtube.com/watch?v=6JwlzR5nPFw
youtube.com/watch?v=4qSVOZfp3R4
youtube.com/watch?v=FfA3Qv9JjBA
archive.is/Gs42Z
archive.is/ZL4F8
dailystormer.com/the-daily-shoah-featuring-andrew-anglin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin
youtube.com/watch?v=6j7f–AlBrs
nordfront.se/mike-enoch-ger-tips-att-vinna-debatter.smr
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2FzhKj8Y8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Independence_Day_Invasion
dailystormer.com/mike-the-kike-enoch-finally-comes-clean-releasing-his-23andme-results-no-surprises-here/
archive.org/details/PierceWilliamDr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy's gonna get his ass beat if he tries anything.

His Twitter:
twitter.com/darius_fitz

Archives:
archive.is/xcgnA
archive.is/AkfpF

Its true isn't it ancaps have taken over cuckchan.

So just pay him to walk away from the rally then?

This what happens when you let nogs into your military.

Looking good so far…
You're a nigger.

bump

Yup, but most seem to be pretty retarded tho.

Obnoxious nigger droid seeks to harm humans and jews in human form.

Mike Enoch already released his 23andMe and there's no Jew. But this event is bigger just that the Alt-Right or any single speaker.

This is about preserving our monuments and our heritage that comes first. Also, You need to control the streets to control politics as Goebbels said.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

>twitter.com/FriendlyGoy/status/885680628724715520

Nazi retards.

Smart move. Oh right, I forgot, it's a nigger.

Eunuch being a jew himself was always something that was up for debate, the real issue is that he's married to a turbo-kikess who brought onto his LARPcast on multiple occasions. But keep making excuses, sodomite.

Lol he deleted his twatter

I'm going to be there. I'll try to get video if he starts shooting and if I don't die.

Truth.

aut-kike is surprisingly fucking weak. They can't even handle antifa, how the fuck are they going to handle a nigger with a shotgun?

oh you're one of those Common Filth shills. Tell me more about how the white race is shit and deserve to die, you fucking beaner lover

Call him a nigger and you should be safe he'll hit everyone except you.

Wot m8?

Yes, and?

I mean he's right though. aut-right is a pysop by Dugin and Spencer's tranny wife.

The fact Richard Spencer's wife is a shill for the Kremlin gives him more cred IMO. I like the meme that Putin is financing the far right in other countries

Didn't they beat Antifa at Berkeley?

Or are you talking about the alt-lite?

Hes not going to do shit because nobody that is natsoc or from Holla Forums would go to such a gay altkike event with dick spenther and kike enoch

TRS still needs to leave

Which is only that, a meme. In all reality that shit is made up by paid shill wiggers like Anglin, to get more rubles. In reality Russia finances far-left movements in countries such as Latvia, Ukraine, and Syria.

It has lolbertarian Cantwell and the race mixers Augustus Invictus and Mike Enoch as speakers.

Why would we care about a "right wing" movement that promotes race mixers and lolberts?

Im not a fan of being annexd because Russia needs to protect its "russian minorities" someday the eurasianist happa hordes can stay in the frozen wasteland

fug :::DDD

fuck off RIDF

/thread

Kill yourself, kike-lover.

They only really get anything done when they are rallied behind some internet personality, cantwell can bring a good strong crowd and gavin despite how cucked he is can get the blood pumping for his groupies.

The alt-right is fucked in the head but they can get shit done when they have a leader/someone they feel like they can disappoint, even if the leader is a zogbot.
opinions on cantwell btw? I like him because he isn't shy about the jq even if he is pretty obviously in it for the money

I'm sure you do Kike, Jews love projecting their crimes onto others

Shut up you stupid Kike

You know, calling someone a "sodomite" doesn't make them a Common Filth fan. I call faggots sodomites all the time and I've maybe listened to like 3 episodes of his show at the most.

Calling a queer a "sodomite" is a sure way to get under their skin. Like this TRSodomite, for example

The problem with White Nationalism 1.0 has always been anti social behavior.

WN 1.0 always failed because of the inability to work with others and build coalitions that actually have a meaningful effect on political discourse and minds on the masses. Richard Spencer is just the beginning of a greater movement to come

>(((ancaps)))

You do know that Putin jails holohoax exposers, right?

This guy seems like a colossal attention whoring faggot

C'mon, now.

Sodomite is a dumb term for fags tbh. Sodomite applies to anyone who commits sodomy, you fuck your wife in the ass? You're a sodomite.

I hope that's not what you're doing.

It gets under the skin of the gays which is good enough for me. I have no problem with calling them faggots, queers, turd burglars, etc. should the situation demand it.

I just like the way the word "sodomite" itself sounds, tbh

Correct, any talk of relevant political movements and events that get international news coverage has to be counter signaled because when movements start having IRL events they lead to anuda shoah

Same here. I've never listened to Common Filth, but sodomite is a great catch-all. I don't feel like having to say "gays, dykes, trannies, otherkin and other sexual degenerates" or using some retarded acronym like LGBBLTWTFBBQ when I can use a great catch-all term like "sodomite"

You mean a typical nigger.

Niggers are by and large the most worthless soldiers in service, most are just fucking pogs. I swear when I was young, dumb and in ZOG I witnessed niggers have to actively subdue their instinct to lift their gun over there head to shoot like their Somalian cousins.

This thread is emblematic of why Jews have been so effective at fracturing the far right and making sure they stay online and out of sight.

In this thread it appears that WNs can't even unite to hate a nigger who threatening nazis because of their feelings about certain individuals speaking at the event

You fags cannot into geopolitics. Russia funds far leftists in its neighbor countries to weaken and later annex them. Its funds far right parties in western europe to weaken the EU and NATO.

He is pretty anti-white from what I've seen. He thinks all of white history and culture supports fags (even though without Christianity wouldn't have existed today) and promotes at destroying it.

Wife gives you a blowjob? YOU'RE A SODOMITE

FAG is the proper term. Sodomite is misused by mostly larpy Christcucks and beaners like Common Filth

I'm fairly neutral (or slightly against) the alt right namefags. Don't really care too much about them, but this notion is just false.

WN1.0 failed because they didn't have the internet. We dominate because the internet, anonymity, and social media allow people to safely discuss "taboo" topics and look up information at the tips of our fingers. None of the success has been from Spencer or any of the namefags. They're little more than lightning rods for the media to fixate on. Spencer is just a hanger-on. He was around trying to peddle his shit for a decade. He didn't get anywhere. What was different? Holla Forums happened, and he latched onto us.

(Checked)
the word 'sodomite' really triggers them

I see so many niggerjews in the media now. I guess the jews were sewing the seeds back in the 90s and their niggerspawn are now poised and in position.

Kinda like how Israel funds terrorists in neighboring countries to weaken and then annex them? That's even fucking worse.

Gas yourself

forgot bumparoo

The Idf meme needs to die. There is a literal paid Jewish Internet Defense Force

Get gassed

How is he a shill for common filth ?

RIDF actually exists new faggot several Russian nationalist websites link to the chans

Just bring back real fascism already.

So you're implying that there's no shills and there's only just mass bands of retards dick-sucking Russia? That's fucking horrifying.

>>>/gasyourself/ TRSSodomite

You would have said the same thing about the "purityfags" who "counter-signaled" Frank Cohen's march in Skokie.

Check their group event on Facebook. I mean the one that leftypol wound up getting lists of names of right wingers from since these overrated morons decided to network publicly on Facebook. There are just under 500 people going to the even on Facebook. If we were to be generous and say that there is a lot more people going,

facebook.com/events/137857813439031/

Your "relevant political movement" has less people on it than we have people that lurk on our Cambodian Crab Rangoon counting forum (unique IPs are at around 3124 rn)

But even if they did get as much if not more people than shitpost here, that wouldn't matter, since these guys run such shit opsec. Who doxes themselves like that? When leftypol had the thread about it, I recognized some of the names on the list from back when I still had an active Jewbook account. Many of them were dumb enough to show their real faces and real contact and employment information on their public accounts.

Guys, this is what we need in "our movement." We need idiots who can't figure out not to dox themselves.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Exactly. I remember seeing something written by Grindr GRIDS Greg Johnson where he was sperging out at people using the term "sodomite." That's how you know you're getting to someone.

They don't care so much about words like "fag" because they think they've "reclaimed" that word like how niggers call each other "nigger". But there's no way for them to reclaim "sodomite" because every time the term is invoked, they're subconsciously made to think about how they are an affront to everything good and holy in the world, and that they are a direct assault on god. Being called out like this makes them mad as hell.

Nigger got scared and deleted his Twitter account but you can still read most of what bad goys sent him:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=darius_fitz

mfw I see those nice dubs

The difference between a far-leftist and a far-rightist is that the far-right will let cucks get killed, the far-left will actually kill them.

Which one is more tolerant? Hmhmhm

Relevant compared to what? Which alternative movement do you endorse and support in America? Alt-Right is definitely more relevant in terms of media coverage and IRL presence than anything else. Examples include Identity Europa, Vanguard America, TRS Pool Parties, Daily Stormer Bookclubs, etc

While it's good to know he's not a kike himself, this doesn't actually change much. The original issue was that he was a racemixer with a marxist kike wife. The official narrative still doesn't make sense and falls apart to basic scrutiny.

In fact, exclusively pointing to the 23&Me results is no different than how ZOG only bothered addressing Pizzagate claims such as "there are children locked up in comet pizza's basement right now" even though there's a much larger overall issue of pedophiles and sex traffickers in positions of power, regardless of whether smaller individual points are on the money or not. They tried to diffuse pizzagate by focusing only one extreme claim and ignoring everything else. That's the same tactic here. Not a jew? Great. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

pic related still applies, and months in, I still have never gotten a sufficient explanation for this behavior.

No, WN 1.0 failed because all the groups were led by micro-fuhrers who accused each other of being kikes. e.g. Hal Turner, Bill White, VNN

Can someone edit this video for the TRSodomites screepcaps,kek.

Common Filth worshippers call everyone a sodomite, a kike or a shill, because white men they disagree with don't exist

Mike Enoch divorced her during the doxxening, which only made him popular. Richard Spencer is a father.

Yeah and this thread is a failure because everyone is attacking each other. This is why the Left wins and why Jews win.

After Seventh Son claimed they were getting a divorce, he privately told people Mike should stay with his wife, and they were together at HWNDU.

you mean the wife he had been married to for years before he ever became redpilled?

No. It failed they weren't able to spread information or their message like they can today, and because joining a WN group back then carried social risks due to a lack of anonymity.

online white nationalism, and the offshoot that identifies as "alt right" is a direct extension of imageboard culture.

After all the things he lied about why wouldn't he lie about that. Remember the pic with his nigger brother and all the jew shit around them ?

There's no official record of the divorce.

You mean the same tired point that I addressed in that pic back in january?

Stay mad faggot.

The one he brought onto his "White Nationalist" podcast on multiple occasions.

According to that graph TRS is as popular now as it was in November 2016 right during the election. That's pretty YUGE!

I guess it's possible he's lying. Maybe, maybe not. The point I'm making is that REGARDLESS of whether he's a kike or not, he's still a disingenuous piece of shit who LARPed as a nazi to blow off some steam and realized he could play it up more and tap a niche for shekels.

That's why they themselves admitted that their goal was to turn TRS into a "media empire" large enough to quit their day jobs.

Do you not see the giant dip after the first jimpact?

See, none of the people on that list inspire me at all. A lot of them, especially Spencer, Invictus and baked alaska, are just little reverse social climbers, people looking to exploit a counter-cultural movement for personal glory. The others aren't terribly charismatic, or smart, or of good character. I'm perfectly willing to socialize with their "followers" in the hopes of finding some upstanding whites to network with, but not at the risk of getting doxed.

Basically too many micro-fuhrers like user here says , and not enough white people just getting together to discuss the issues.

You didn't actually counter argue anything I said, but okay I'll bite.

First, we don't need to have a bunch of larping autists marching around in a "rally" to get things done. Especially not in a way where they are literally putting their names on lists in easily accessible formats like Facebook. Seriously, those stupid faggot niggers in leftypol were dumb enough to collect that information.

Do you know how stupid you have to get so easily doxed by those cumlickers?

Idk if you know this since you are probably new here and should adhere to the "lurk 2 years before posting" rule, but the CIA tried and failed to subvert this website and cuckchan. They had a whole memetics department and they still couldn't subvert this board. Do you know why? Because we have better opsec. We post anonymously and don't go around doxing ourselves like a bunch of faggots

pic is mfw these TRSodomites wind up attracting hordes of antifa due to their shit opsec and wind up getting in a huge fight with them.

pipl.com/search/?q= Darius Fitzgerald&l=&sloc=&in=5

Wow, it sure would be hard to get someone to spit into a cup for you, wouldn't it?
I bet it would be.

I like how you kikes tried to hard to cover your tracks by presenting that argument during the shoah as though it was ludicrous - exceedingly jewish behavior. "Hah, yeah, I mean, it'd be a crazy conspiracy theory to think a subversive jew would fake a dna test to get rid of thoughts that he's jewish, wouldn't it goyim! Now here's the thing…".

To me their flyers remind me of some no name rockbands trying hard to look cool.

ghost the sleepy eyed nigger. he is army anyway, just a low trained zogbot.

Thanks for making my point

His Twitter cap
archive.is/AkfpF

The only reasons they are regaining popularity:

1) The Daily Stormer started promoting them again and they are even on the front page every once in a while.
2) ?????
3) uuuuuhhhhhhhh

TRSodomites are riding Anglin's coat tails. If Anglin didn't white knight for them then they would have continued plummeting

I don't think antifa or anyone has any interest in doxing TRSodomites. Their top hosts still have opsec so shitty that you can track them down with very little effort.

No, see, here's the rub, they won't fight.

You have to understand just what the fuck TRS is to get their motives.

See, TRS appeared almost exactly 1 year after the passage of legislation that allowed propagandizing to the American people. Damn near exactly 1 year later, TRS appears with the first Daily Shoah.

And once they picked up, oh, well, would you look at that - suddenly all these 'veterans' appear, who are some of the most extreme in the bunch! Wow! How unexpected!

And, wouldn't you know it? One of those 'veterans' is the guy who now runs security for TRS and Spencer at every 'rally'! Wowza!

And this same faggot 'veteran' explicitly told people on his podcast that they should come to this 'rally' unarmed and rely on the police to protect them. Amusingly, he said this within the same paragraph as he ALSO said the city government was trying to take their permit - sure sounds like the police will be dependable, doesn't it?
But here's the best part - they run. Every time TRS has appeared somewhere, usually the same with Spencer to my knowledge, if any sort of violence breaks out, the TRS head-guys run like bitches. Then they make a recording wherein they act like they're hard shit.
Its pretty hysterical.

Seriously though, if this isn't one of the most transparent government-organized honeypots I've ever seen, I'll be damned, I tell you hwat.

Enoch brought up the concept of his having faked this DNA test right after coming out with it, in an obvious attempt to discredit the very notion… He's also repeatedly in the past 'joked' that TRS is just one big honeypot for the ADL wherein they collect shekels and hand over lists of names… This was before his Jew wife and his own Jewishness was revealed, of course… Sometimes jokes are just jokes, but sometimes, especially when dealing with Jews, jokes are aimed at covering something up.

That was the most suspicious shit. Anglin gets hit with the SPLC lawsuit. A day or two later (and about 3 months after the TRS debacle was done with) Anglin coincidentally decides to "open up debate" on whether to be cool with TRS or not. Long and short of it was that none of the arguments made sense, and it was clearly just a kangaroo court to justify walking back what he previously said and giving them full support. And then you started having the rest of the DS guys start lashing out at anyone who even questioned Enoch's motives. It was downright surreal.

It was damn clear to me that because of the SPLC lawsuit, he needed support, whether financial or in some other shape. The TRSodomites reach out and tell him they'll bail him out, but only if he bends the knee, officially "absolves them of their sins" and starts supporting their content. It was so obviously a backroom deal it hurts.

leftypol actually did dox them and they had a thread about it. Sad, I know

idk if they are government shills but they sure are shills. They aren't smart enough to be that well organized

Charlottesville Rally was international news, and reinvigorated the Alt-Right's media presence BIGLY. This next one on August 12 is gonna be YUGE

They dont have to be.

There's a reason niggers are stupid - they didn't have to be smart to survive. So they aren't. That's how evolution works - if something is requisite to survive, those that exist in that context will have to espouse it to survive and perpetuate themselves.

TRS, as a (likely formerly-)gov backed outfit (now being propped up by someone like the ADL), doesn't really have to be afraid of being found out. Being found out might, in fact, be part of the plan.

The idea just occurred to me

What if Enoch and his B'nai Brith Youth Chapter leader jew wife was somehow involved in that SPLC suit? What if there is some connection there?

I mean, here is this guy who was clearly a shill the whole time leading a "white nationalist" podcast while married to a kike woman. Then he gets outed

As he and all his efforts spiral down the drain at the apex of their success, another group, Daily Stormer, gets hit with a huge lawsuit.

All of a sudden, they start trying to accept the shill leader of the collapsing website that apparently had a 6 figure salary. I mean, the dox revealed that he lived in the upper east side of manhattan or something like that, which is expensive as shit

Then, Anglin bends the knee and suddenly the Kike Stuff . biz (.biz being the extension for businesses) winds up being shilled for on the front page of the Stormer.

I just went to check this out, and it's legit. He per-preemptively tries to shut down the idea of faking a DNA test himself.

Now, I maintain the stance that it doesn't matter whether he's literally a kike or not, because he's acted like an honorary kike with a marxist jew wife, and that's enough in my mind to not deal with him. However, it does seem fishy. It's really not that hard to fake a DNA test. He says that's unlikely because of the genetics matching with what he claims his ancestry is, but that doesn't mean shit. Let's say he's theoretically half jewish. He just gets his non-jewish parent to do the DNA test. That way you still get the right alleged ancestry. Not exactly complicated or hard to do.

I'm not even saying I believe he faked it. I think it doesn't matter and that this is a red herring. The initial issue was with hiding the marxist kike wife, and this other stuff only developed as part of the story after the fact due to that RY interview.

I love how you kikes never actually answer any of my points as you shill here

If you actually bothered to read those "international news" stories, they never mentioned Mike Enoch. They mentioned Richard Spencer, but not TRS

>twitter.com/DC_Stormer/status/885639357683703810

Alright has anybody given his name to the cops or what I'm about to report it right now unless someone has

heh, dumb nigger

the warlocks are going to be there too.

Dude, he pretended to be Serbian, then Croatian and now it's Norwegian yet he still looks like a bloated kike.

I'm so fucking triggered
It was a horrible experience and he started it, I was polite at first as someone should be but he asked me a question and after I answered it he called me a racist and then later called me a faggot.

Got a little bit of second hand triggering at that, but your Hitler dubs calm me down.

You can't talk your mom out of this? Where your real father? Are you a nigger?

oh i forgot a part
i hate how these cucks who have never seen a real black person in their life feel they have the right to preach to anyone who knows better than them. I went to an all black school me and the only other 5 white people there were best friends in a literal fight for survival against hoardes of niggers. i know more about black people than 99% of whites.

my real dad is dead and he hated niggers with a passion. all he talked about day in and day out is how much he hates niggers lmao. he probably said the word "nigger" 50 times a day. god rest his soul

He opened up another Account.
twitter.com/dfits762

Most of those names were fake, leftypol thought one "Julius Evola" was going to be attending, for example. The vast majority of the people who will be there didn't find out through kikebook, and they didn't put their name on any list.

So you decided to cuck out as well and not stomp this cocksucker into the ground? If your mom didn't do anything after he called you a fag, she obviously puts him before you, so to hell with her. Next time he wants to get mouthy, punch him in it and dare him to say anything else.

nigger claims to be ancap but doesn't like how other people voluntarily organize. reminds me of that nigger oathkeeper who said he would punch anyone who said blacks were inherently violent

I agree with this guy
Since your mother doesn't seem to care about you fuck them.

imagine how that would have traumatized my mom. i'm in this for the long game. i think i can get them to break up. my mom already agrees with me that he was a huge dick and my mom also is pretty redpilled but not as much as me and she hides her powerlevel perfectly in public. i do to but he questioned me so i responded. i didnt even think my answers were that politically incorrect! everyone knows minorities have it rough so why would i want to be one! i thought that much is obvious to people at least. they're just brainwashed i guess

Literally setting up a fight. I can't believe how retarded the aut-kike is. I hope you all end up in jail.

She agreed with you and yet did nothing to stop him, explain me how a redpilled woman doesn't stand up for her own kid against a nigger loving leftard ?

Checked.
Nice Swastika patch.

That's no excuse. Be a man and beat his fucking ass if he calls you a fag again. Long game, my ass.

Anglin is such a based jew fam.
See this
Oh and this nigger darius already deleted his account.

Long game is showing your mother that your father's genes were more masculine than that faggot's

my mom thinks women should be loyal and subservient to her man. i think that should only be if the man is actually worth respecting. i guess she missed that memo. it's a good/bad thing about her as a woman.

also, her new boyfriend clearly isn't white to the trained eye. he is "White passing" to the common normie. but really he is like half cuban or some shit obviously. clearly his subhuman blood is governing his mental functions as well.

Oh shit, I'm gonna be cartripping to UTR with some of my IRL group. Should be fun.

Assuming this even happened, how are you showing that your father's genes are superior? By flapping your gums and doing nothing while someone insults you? You're not an evil genius, and only kikes like to skulk behind the scenes forever plotting shit.

So your mother isn't that redpilled and she's fucking a nigger.
Looks like he wasn't wrong to call you a faggot.

It shits me to tears when leftists want to bring up politics. It's like they have to show how woke they are to everyone or they lose it. I don't know why they bring it up in the first place since they bitch and get angry every time I disagree with them.

Things that never happened or
pic related every fucking time.

at one point he asked if i think i'm better than anyone and i said no i don't think i'm better than anyone, except maybe serial killers and very few others. he then asked me if i'm a serial killer and started hiding all the knives at the table.

Faggot.

Faggot.

brb going to vomit

Stopped reading there. It wasn't "against your will", you're male. You didn't even fucking have to go if you didn't want to. There is nothing honorable or interesting in meeting the beta fuckwit that is going to be giving second rate sex to your mother.

I'm not the blogposter. I'm telling him to stop being a faggot like the boyfriend actually accused him of being.

Oh, my mistake. Still, this reeks of badly written fanfiction, though.

i'm not gay though, here are my jerking off habits, see for yourself. i'm mostly straight only a little bit of gay in there
(total 100%)

An aut-kike thread turning into fantasies about a cucked family and teen angst, why am I not surprised.

/polblog/

also, since you're a faggot

/cuteboys/

Fake and gay and gay

It's real. If it seems far fetched to you you must not go outside much of you live in some paradise where people aren't dicks

ID and post gets… nice. i hope the nigger dies due to typical nigger behavior.

here is the nigger's twitter…

twitter.com/dfits762

He's a dick to you because you're a faggot. He literally told you that and you let him continue.
Faggot.

I thought the 0.1% was always thrown in

LET'S HOPE HE KILLS THE COMMUNIST DICKY SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL KILL KILL HE HEHE HEHEHEHEHE

Is this pasta? If not you need to grow a fucking spine. What would your father have done in this situation? Shame on you, you faggot.

Oh, never mind. My mistake for taking you seriously.

Top laff

Seriously though, how are we supposed to compete with THIS?

Not an argument.

But east asians and jews have higher IQ than whites, whats your point?
White women are naturally attracted to black men, and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it.

alt-kikes trying to derail this hard and showing their true nature ITT.

Is cuckchan down?

Unfortunately, common filth has ruined a lot of memes.

nah dawg I posted here cuz someone linked me to it on fb messenger and thought of triggering some of these racist altright motherfuckers.But you pol people are cool.

Yet he married one and thinks half jews are OK.

Gas. Your. Self.

Should have changed the filename if you wanted people to buy that.

translation: I am a proud alt-rightist and my discord buddies linked me here, you NAZIs mad about niggers? BASED black men win again xD

Name a single black Olympian weight lifter
How about a swimmer?

Nigger's only understand the language of violence. It's truly sad but a lot of cucky white people will have to die before we as a race remember what we are. The shitskin will bleed all care we have for them out from us.

Then true terror will set in and not cease.

or not used alt-kike memes like 'not an argument' made by the jewish anti-family cult leader stoyben goyben moneyjeux

Jamaicans are good swimmers tbh. At least name sports whites are good at like fucking rowing, fencing, ski-jumping, etc.

I am serious. Why is this so hard to believe? I thought most of us fapped to at least 2 of those things.

I was open about my views because I don't think I should have to pretend to be something I'm not just to get some asshole to "like" me. People never like me even if I do pretend so why not just be honest to begin with. I might actually find another "Nazi" to hang out with instead of having to be a fraud.

The dna test is fake.
23 and me is a kike organisation and tests always come with 1% jewish for no reason.
Now it comes at 0%. Something is fucky

Maybe you should just go slit your own throat nigger. No one likes you, anywhere.

There's no way you could fake something like that, I'm convinced, no really I am.
Get ready for the false flag at (((Spencer & Peinovich's))) (((alt-right))) rally.

Spencer is a Jewish name. Peinovich is a Jewish name. Why are more people not noticing this.

How can wite bois compete?

How is it pretending? just don't talk about that shit at all with them. What you did with this "fuck niggers but I'm totally not racist" faggotry is pretending. It's pretending you care about the white race when really you're a limpdick faggot.

You either go full on with it and say racism is fine which it is or you just don't talk politics with the family. Any middle ground will get you painted like a bitch.

also it's not about getting them to like you it's about not wanting to cause drama. I only did half the sneaky narcissistic shit I did because my mother was still fertile at the time and I didn't want any dysgenic little shitstain siblings running around, if I was in your position I would not PRfag at all.

Racism is a jewish meme. Understanding and avoiding nigger behavior is not racism, it's wisdom and common sense.

I don't think that either are Jew names.

However, they are pro-jew, so that's bad enough. One openly shills for Israel and the other literally is married to a jew

This is meant for this

Fuck off TRSodomite.

That's not how you draw the German flag.

Mike enoch has such a perfect nordic aryan face !

sodomite is a good biblical term. they are fucking sodomites and belong burning in eternal hellfire.

you haven't realized yet this board is run by JIDF?? look how hard they shill jewish Trump on this board and it becomes immediately clear they're only interest is furthering their zionist agenda and weakening the right. this board has been completely subverted (probably paying for the fatmans and crips philipino ladyboys). obviously they wouldn't let their enemies gather and plan in peace.

you're a fucking idiot kike, such blatant JIDF d&c

he provided a link to it

https:// you .23andme.com /published/reports/ e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

unbreak the link

and no, he's been saying that his background is like this for years

don't forget his gay jewish mentor who ran a child fucking blackmail ring for mossad then died of aids. ya, trumps mentor was a mossad who ran a pedophile blackmail operation. and friends with epstein too. glad that guys in the white house!!

But a BASED freemason from TRS said Roy Cohn was a good jew?

inb4:

be me

99.4 north western european
-96.3 british and irish
-0.1 % scandinavian
-3.1% broadly northwestern european

0.5 % southern european
-0.4% iberian
-

im 0% ashkenazi jewish
of course I'm a first generation born immigrant from the UK so it makes sense id be almost wholly british and irish and no jewish

What's the drama with Stormer Book clubs? I was considering meeting with one because I didn't think there was anything bad about it other than it maybe attracting skinheads.

Nigger threatening to shoot us and the thread is 90% d&c. Hope he shoots all you easily duped motherfuckers. This guy should have been doxed and his life destroyed hours ago.

I already
fbi.gov/tips
Calm down

if you do that you're a massive cuck. meeting your mom's fucking "boyfriend". not only that the "respect your elders" cliche is more towards your own folks who deserve. typically your grandmother/grandfather.
to be honest you shouldn't cuck out to your folks if they're pozzed to hell.

user, nobody here even watches the easily obtainable, useful to Jewish interests, time wasting, body weakening, pornography as that leads to degeneracy, which cannot bring victory. Also as far as I know everyone here has a healthy relationship or able to make one.

Ask yourself, do you deserve to belong here?

Stop implying so much, it makes you look stupid.

Do you know where you are? I may be well educated and /fit/ but I can't into gf to save my life. And not sure if I even want to.

Kill yourself.

I hate Spencer and Dugin-bots as well, but I'd still like to see them kill this nigger. The nigger doesn't know the difference between genuine NatSocs and faggots like Dicky.

Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with decades of anti-white propaganda, chemicals being put in the water, and the force feeding of niggers into people's minds from childhood to adulthood.

Whites girls are naturally attracted to attractive white men. The only ones who aren't have something wrong on a psychological level, and I'm not saying this just to say it, MK Ultra wasn't something just for hippies and celebrities, it's for everyone and it's being used on the American public 24/7 through the media, the school system, and every other deep state apparatus.

knowing 8/pol/ y'all will probably help him or antifa because of your autistic beef with alt-right

Shlomo, you curiously neglected to mention Cohn publicly hated kikes.

That would have applied had I said, "have kids".

Your life is a slow rot as everything around you falls apart, there is only a small window to birth new life to prevent this cycle from ending. If you don't take the days then you lose them forever, don't waste what you have or you'll be replaced. Only nature.

its always the fucking niggers

in Cantwells defence he wants to kill all niggers and faggots
he may still be a shitty lolberg but he has a burning hatred for basically everything lolbertarian (faggots, druggies, trannies etc)

Honestly his style is complete shit

I have to agree, they wouldn't have a chance without the constant media push.All the work they've put in through media and music and they can only get mixed babies at 1-2% is kind of crazy tbh fam.

You got proof for that claim you fucking kike. And don't call me newfag Jew I've been here longer then you

horrifying for you jew

Are you talking about this Cearoaulus Rex guy or whatever the fuck you write his name? I always thought it was weird how that guy came out of nowhere and all of a sudden had a podcast that got hosted everywhere, appeared on others, etc. He's impossible to listen to as well. I can't put my finger on why, but he's insufferable.

Something tells me this spic doesnt understand the word anarchocapitalist.

Nonwhites don't understand anything except "whitey=bad"

I'm pretty sure hes an ancomm like the rest of the black bloc faggots.

They are literally indiscernable from Holla Forums shitposters, and yes, they appear to be shitting up Steam groups and other groups and not just getting banned like normal shitskins.

I don't really like this one. The original one had funny words like "liberal cuck-a-ducks" and "third world ooga boogas". It had a genuinely playful, silly tone. This is just an informative lecture so the "quacking crazy" line just ends up sticking out sorely. The fun-to-serious ratio is too off for my taste, sorry. This is the basic problem for all speeches though. If a speech is informative, it must be kept brief and if a speech is long, it must be fun. This is informative and long with a single grain of fun right at the end.

All I can do is criticise, it seems.

Does anyone actually believe that angling writes his own shit? He's a mystery meat dwarf who can barely make a coherent sentence when spoken to. He even fucks up reading speeches off of a page. No fucking way he writes his own site, he is a front, this shit is all a front. These are paid actors acting on a script.

>(((Nazis))) vs ancap nigger vs antifa

No matter who loses we win

always with the (((mikebait)))

All you people are missing the point.

It's not what you are but what you become.
Holla Forums is self-help on steroids

sure they will

Saying I am not a new faggot is the surest way of being a new faggot. Bet you werent even around for the clankening huh bitch boi

look brand new and never fired.

Are you saying the fucking JIDF doesn't exist when literal fucking jews organize EVERY DAY as civilian and military to "fight hate online and counter anti-israel sentiment" on the internet?

You ever heard about the bullhorn app, FAGGOT?

Y'all seriously need to not focus so much on these retarded figureheads. No one really gives a fuck about them. No one I've talked to is going to the event for those twats. They're going to stand up for our heritage and like myself to network with like minded men. That and to maybe stomp some commie heads in.

Looks like autism runs in blacks too.
Or is it simply niggers nigging?

Oh I missed 2nd pic:
Not only is he licking the boots of pigs, he destroys threats to them.

That's a very very good goy.

We found Darius Fitzgerald. He just changed his Twitter username

Check out Darius (@dfits762): twitter.com/dfits762

He blocked me after we sent him mean tweets

Absolutely not. That shit is spammed by shills and e-celebs who don't want to be associated with nazies. Since the customizable flags, there's been a big resurgence against the ancaps.

Though I did see more "Deus Vult Templar" flags than Natsoc or even Nazbol flags. That suggests a large swing towards "crusaderism" than nazisim or anarcho capitalism.
I like how they all still hate Holla Forums though. That's funny.

The only difference between 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ is less spam, more interrogative posts, smaller userbase and overall a much stronger synchronization rate.
We're barely penetrable. Trump posting is about the closest it gets here to "subversion", which is still in the air for me tbh.
4/pol/ still suffers from pointless rabble spam, but it at least still has threads on the more core questions (i.e. the ones we initially asked when we first found Holla Forums). 8/pol/ is so synchronized that it gets hard to question these core things. That's why 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ still require each other. Without 4/pol/ we get full nazi echobox. Without 8/pol/ we have no stronghold or core to our movement.

THIS.

Antifa doxxes us to get us fired specifically so we do not engage in real life street activism and rallies. Deplatforming us and forcing into hiding online as anonymous accounts is effective

Thats why it is important that we have a large showing at Unite The Right so that we can have even larger rallies and more people get the courage to come out with their true feelings and support for pro white politics.

Whites organizing IRL is the last thing Jews and Antifa want because they know it will normalize and legitimize our beliefs. So far up until now they have been very effective at suppressing us, but things are beginning to change.

If you can make it, go for the other goys you'll meet there and not for the speakers.

He would be much more useful as a martyr.

Exactly what I was getting at. My brothers and I plan to be there.

Mate I wouldn't be surprised if soros is also funding the right.
He earns shekels on chaos remember. The more chaos, the more shekels he gets.
So he'd have a motive to fund right wing orgs just as much as the left.

Assuming he isn't literally blinded by left PC philanthropy.

Piss yourselves yet?

woops

So not only do they have lacking IQ, they also have more autism?
Sometimes I pity their position. God gave them nothing but genetic obstacles.

Sam Hyde is going to Unite The Right

Hail Victory!

Fuck i hope he pulls it off and kills spencer

He honestly should give politics a crack.
It's a very dangerous path though.

Or perhaps he needs to crack the MSM again. That adult swim show was gold.

I dont think you will find many national SOCIALISTS at a unite the right rally.

Socialism is left wing.

As much as I would love to see the nigger open fire against him and the other jewlets, he would never do that. At best he would go around the rally yelling at people's faces "WATCHA GON DO NAW WHITE BOI" "MUH DIIIICK" and stuff like that. I think a deranged lone wolf Antifa is much more likely to ever pull something against the aut-kike.

Is this a meme being pushed on here?
Because the nazies did a LOT of centralisation of their economy. It wasn't mere socialism, but it certainly had qualities of it.

Personally, the left-right spectrum needs to return to libertarianism-totalitarianism. Which puts commies on the right, not the left.

But GG originated on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

By crying. Auternatively, by trying to have a reasoned debate and singing modified versions of why can't we be friends.

Nope. They ran down an alley, playing tag with anti-fa, in a scene that looked highly choreographed.

So he's been reported to police for making violent threats? Also, I have a hard time believing a nigger doesn't have convictions that prevent him from owning firearms.

No you faggot. We need him to go there, prove us right by being violent, and then get his ass beat.

they are talking about regression for autism encase you don't know regressive autism is, it occurs when a child appears to develop typically but then starts to lose speech and social skills, typically between the ages of 15 and 30 months, and is usually diagnosed with autism

Boys are packing heat, concealed carry so that nigger will get opened up BIGLY.

Spencer wore a bulletproof vest at the last Charlottesville event so if he was shot he would live and the movement would radicalize overnight and the media coverage would be even bigger

What an attempted Spencer assasination will communicate to every red blooded white man, especially any remaining rightwing libertarians, is that if you express any moderate pro White positions you will get gunned down by free market niggers

Hail Victory!

I can't wait for the media reactions. I hope this event inspires more leftwing violence and chimpouts

I had mates get called nazies the other day apparently.
They were like the complete opposite too. But clearly the left got to them.

Why that specific type?

Don´t drop the soap.

*Autistic screeching about you being RIDF, TRS and Sinead*

They are saying nogs develop a lot slower and don't want to diagnose them as autistic

The only way that a psychiatrist can test at a young age is only through speech

Yeah. Hitler said the thing that he disagreed with communists on was the revolutionary aspect. He wanted a top down, ordered move towards socialism.

They always ban me on leftypol for saying this..

If Spencer died, we could make him a martyr and erase all of his flaws. In death he would be more useful to us, for in death man becomes legend and legends are a form of memes.

Strawman. I could a liberal using this kind of hyperbolic retardation for reasons why you don't need the 2nd amendment.

Says the faggot hiding behind TOR

The military is filled with gang members, and high school dropputs, who then get training in weapons and combat.

That's a bit of an issue tbh.

It's no wonder there's "regressive autism". But that said, I doubt it's entirely environmental concerns that created that conclusion.

He's going to shot some aspie kid with a kekistan flag, get shot himself and nothing of value will be lost.

where da spice at nigga

Thank god I wasn't armed whenever I pulled duty.

They don't make niggers speak proper English in the US army? Or they revert to niggerspeak when not in the presence of superiors?

they revert to nignog when not in the presence of superiors

It's funny how to speak proper English and having good manners is seen as a white thing in the US, I don't think niggers born and raised in other western countries turned being uncivilized into their identity in the way that the american nignog have. You can tell people to speak and behave like a white man unironically in the US.

I'm constantly amazed at how stupid our parents and their parents are and were.

I wasn't in the Army. When I was attached to them, I was pretty appalled at how they did things. For instance, SNCO's nonchalantly talking about putting a shit bag deliberately over an IED. It's not all of blacks. I worked with one who consistently went into harms way with me, and I'd go with him again. Unpopular as that may be on Holla Forums

They make an effort to not nig out when in the presence of authority. That just means that when authority that isn't in their in-group is around. The unit I was in had a CWO (3, I think?) get busted for selling steroids. The various ethnic groups tend to look out for one another, with the except of whites.

filipinos and hispanics did most of the "reallocation" of government property. Only white crimes I knew of were firearms, and in one isolated instance coke running. I stayed away from those guys soon as I found out. Sage for off topic

bullet proof really means bullet-less. Any of those rifles he is showing will penetrate anything less than IIIA which is the extremely bulky armor.

this faggot gets it.

We take dead commie faggots and we make chicken tendies out of them.

Rifle rounds will punch straight through IIIA vests too. For protection against rifle rounds you need III (ideally III+) or IV.

Counterintuitively, IIIA offers less protection than III.

The only thing that is in his pictured arsenal that wouldn't penetrate 3A armor is the shotguns and his pistols. Even then, Spencer would still get fucked up to the tune of broken bones, internal bleeding, and possibly a stopped heart from the impact alone from the shotguns.

3A armor vs rifles
youtube.com/watch?v=6JwlzR5nPFw

3A armor vs shotguns
youtube.com/watch?v=4qSVOZfp3R4

Armor is "bullet resistant" not "proof" or "bullet less"

Patrician taste.

They revert back when not in the presence of superiors.. but also even when in the presence of superiors a solid 80% of them have an extremely difficult time maintaining bearing. They receive the same training as everyone else and even get a bit of affirmative action to get them into certain training schools. These training schools look a lot like universities. The class starts with lots of niggers and by the end most of the niggers have been failed out or held back to restart with the next class. The vast majority of them eventually wind up in warehouse/logistic, cook, or motor t (as a gopher). The amount of them actually serving in infantry line platoons is very fucking small. Even the ones that wind up actually getting a corpsman or medic position wind up being relegated to the battalion aid station because all field medics fall under a military doctors medical license and fielding incompetent medics directly results in the battalion surgeon getting in deep shit. So unsurprisingly the best way to go after the nigger problem short of exterminatus will probably be to hold those who would be able to enable them responsible And on top of this there was a big military study on why niggers were being disproportionately disciplined and why their discipline was disproportionately more severe compared to whites. Ya know what they found? Niggers can't control their impulses and are prone to violence. Of course the study lead to zero reforms in military nigger acceptance policy.

It doesn't always come up with 1% Jewish. That's a false rumor.

Nationalism-globalism makes more sense in the political climate. Being for big or small government is mostly a tactical choice, not a moral principle.

Type III (defeated by xm193 5.56, survived M855 5.56): youtube.com/watch?v=FfA3Qv9JjBA

Type III+ (survives xm193 5.56): youtube.com/watch?v=FfA3Qv9JjBA

Type IV can stop some larger and AP rounds, ceramics shatter after hit so it won't survive as many hits as a steel plate III+ might.

8/pol/ is against white men socially organizing political activism
anyone who doesn't hold up anime poster culture above the practical steps to saving the white race is a homo trs kike alt-right shill

nah dude don't you see? the one thing the jews want us to do is organise or get off the internet
we can do more to help the movement by attacking anyone who identifies as alt-right or call anyone doing IRL activism a larper while we're on the internet

precisely

yes its true.

solidarity (with white activists over anime culture) is a lesson 8/pol/ has yet to learn

Wrong decade.

Mine personally had no jewish at all so it is a rumor

Now do you see?
The AltRight is Natbol.

It's purpose is to turn as many different groups against National Socialism as possible: ANTIFA, the Right-Wing, Conservatism, Alternative Right, etc., while at the same time stealing the marketing potential of NatSoc using our memes and ideas.. which in turn allows them to promote Zionism and Natbol.

Sadly this is what it has become.

The speaker list has a bunch of lolbertarians and race mixers on it. If they get their way there wouldn't be a white race to save.

The libertarians that are pro-white are a tiny minority. The official stance of the lolbertarian party is open borders and mass immigration

"Don't punch to the right, goy" - the post

TRSodomites need to update their subversive narrative

From the archived list on Holla Forums:
Thread #5: archive.is/Gs42Z (10/03/2016)

This was the /polmeta/ thread where TRSodomites were caught red handed raiding our board. They/you owned up to it and everything.

When TRSodomites say "don't punch right," they consistently fail to mention that they don't believe that they have to follow this rule. You guys have been raiding us and shilling on our board for months now.

He bought those guns with Jewcoin hahaha. Anyone else thinking Donner 2.0? I think that was the coons name. The LA cop that was burned to death.

What this nigger imagines he knows about economics is the topest of keks.

I'll be there. Fuck you faggots.

The actual problem is that I'm too autistic to even know how to make a movement and too scared of fractioning my non-existant social-life by doing so. Even if an user in my obscure area were to do so, I probably would be too autistic to say more than "n-n-nice swastika, f-f-fam.".

Thankfully someone with some sense. Quite a few posts have been utter facepalms

Being that stupid… it explains a lot. So a guy on the internet posting a url is all the proof you need to believe their ethnicity? What kind of a stupid fuck are you? So the idea one of his 'goy' boyfriends at one of their get togethers who STILL 'supports' him doing the test for him isn't possible in your pathetic little mind?

Fuck you cunt. I'm tired of this fucking bullshit. I'm going to show up at the rally in solidarity with White Nationalism and the 14 words. I don't give a fuck if you don't like it, why don't you fucking start your own rally if you don't like it. Sick and fucking tired of you fucking faggots doing everything you can to ruin our movement before it even gets off the ground. Why don't you get off your fat ass and do something if you don't like the state of WN?

I'm going to show up at the rally and I'm proud to do it. Fuck you if you have a problem with it, faggot.

The uncornerable Christopher Dorner

It basically boils down to this.
Use this everywhere!

Tell all those "human race" and "everyone's equal" idiots to go live in a majority nigger or wetback neighborhoods.

Anyone you have ever met that isn't "racist" hasn't experienced the other races.

They got comfy on their couches in white suburbia, with little sense of reality.

It's only through my interactions with other races that has cultured my hate for them.

Tell him to visit Afrika for few weeks, see how his opinion changes, if he survives that is!

you're implying writing blog posts is hard. he's mostly just regurgitating stuff from the chans. aggregating it for normies

not only did you climb that pedestal, but you virtue-signaled harder that anyone has before.

Gloris pasta

slow down jr.

I agree in theory but in practice that means I have to talk to women and women are pure cancer.

but nat socs are niggers too. it's jut black-on-black violence.

Thats why right wing libertarians have left the "Libertarian" party. The only lolberts are the ones still left calling themselves libertarians exclusively. If you look at any of the "liberty" groups on Facebook, IRL, or the LP itself you will see they are now over run with leftists. The true rightwing libertarians who are racial realists have stopped at associating with "libertarianism". We are not a small crowd and probably pull numbers similar to real national socialists.

As for your statement >If they get their way there wouldn't be a white race to save.

What the fuck does that even mean? Real right wing libertarians want covenant communities with only straight white people who uphold traditional values and are not tax parasites. Seems if right wing libertarians had their way it would be the envy of everyone else.

Cool story since 23andme started to ad 0,1% jew to everyone a few years back

So basically he thinks he's above the law? I hate all these stupid names for bullshit ideologies, you're either a nationalist or a globalist, "anarchists" are just good goy globalists.

Nigger threatening to shoot NatSocs and all anyone can talk about is how much they hate other NatSocs and how every NatSoc but them is jewish.
This is why WN 1.0 died.

We lost the chimp. Anybody find his Facebook? His last known Twitter was: @dfits762

And previously it was @darius_fitz

archive.is/AkfpF

psshhh nothing personal kid, just some basic anarcho capitalism

Why won't anyone listen?

Can't wait for the nigger to be restrained by a bunch of goys and Richard Spencer to blow his fucking head off with a gold plated 1911 engraved with "Become Who We Are"

Our read and react is way faster as well.

White Nationalism isn't NatSoc.
White Nationalism is a Jewish trick resulting in Zionism.

NatSoc is the only system kikes can't co-opt or pervert. They have to create new movements to replace Natsoc, like WN and "Neo-Nazism" because actual Natsoc is resistant to their trickery. It seems to me they're baiting uneducated, would-be Natsocs into fighting. No, not even Natsocs…but Neetsocs.

okay so if the Alt-Right leaders like Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch are all shills– what's the next step in their evil master plan after raising awareness of White Identity and the Jewish Question?

When Richard Spencer brings 10,000 goyim to march in summer 2018 on Washington DC in favor of pro-White interests, are you still going to be here complaining that he's not literally Hitler?

(nice fucking digits)

Well it's because some random nigger isn't really a threat. I've seen this elsewhere and I guarantee you that he's probably been reported to the police.

Also, to reply to , Dicky Spencer is not a natsoc. It's natsocs shitting on lolbertarians pretending to be natsocs. Dick Spencer's mentor was literally a jew who has denounced natsoc explicitly. I'm going to ignore your blatantly loaded question and point out how dumb you are being. (Seriously, that question is "have you stopped beating your wife"-tier)

Source:
archive.is/ZL4F8

Quoting Richard Spencer's mentor himself:

This is your "literally Hitler." He was mentored by a literal kike who has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with pro-white ideas. Richard Spencer's mentor explicitly denounces anything pro-white. Why is it so unreasonable to believe that this man doesn't really promote white interests?

(More nice digits)
I was referring to the race mixers with that part.

Of course he will. Getting ten thousand whites to advocate for white identity in the real world is all part of the Jewish master plan.

And, now that you mention it, Hitler was he biggest cryptokike of all. He didn't even gas the Jews!

The Proud Boys are alt-lite you stupid Jew. Nobody in the alt-right is "Natbol" you fucking schizo.

You must be new here.

read the article I linked to here

I dont get how so many surnamebe sullied with americuck shit

fitzgerald is a nigger? someone needs to purge his whole tree for that

that guy never talked about proud boys in the post you are replying to

his fans are the cause of it. because I learned the word sodomite on a book, now his modernist cucks only watch jewtube and think everything derives from it

It's the very first word of his post

wait nevermind I misread your post.

Don't be a retard. A real operation would have been clandestine and the paid operatives wouldn't need a fucking website link. Top kek!

Yeah well when I got red pilled first I wasn't pro Nazi either. Holohoax is a hard thing to get over. I got eventually to reading Mein Kampf and embracing 14/88 through Alt-Right memes and TRS podcasts during the election. Many others too on Holla Forums

Secondly, it doesn't matter who is speaking the ideas so much as getting the ideas out to the masses. It's having whites for the first time hearing pro white opinions that matters.

So like I asked the first time, what are these Alt-Right shills next steps after raising consciousness of the Jewish Question and White Identity? Two objectively crucial baby steps toward our goals of Total Aryan Victory Worldwide

Charls?

Pretty sweet projecting there newfriend.

I'm so sick of you kikes pretending Hitler was the good guy. He kept you safe in luxurious Auschwitz while native Germans bled and starved. He even offered you a pristine, tropical paradise.

Nigga I love 1911s. That id the sexiest mental image I have ever seen. Thank you.

That's where your wrong, TRShill.

proud boys? Ha, more like proud goys

Natsoc is unmarketable as itself and you know it.
That's why you're trying to push everyone away from everything else.
This is a big bullshit astroturf campaign from take your fucking pick, probably Holla Forums

There is is. The alt-kike reveals its final form

Okay let me point it out in a nutshell. Jews are a racial parasite. Most Jews have been living outside of Israel for most of their race's history since they kept getting BTFO'd all the time.

Since they are a parasite, they need a healthy host to latch on to in order to survive. The Jew, a hooknosed, beady eyed, shekel clutching abomination, must have a healthy host to leech off of.

Jews cannot survive without a healthy white race. They have been promoting degeneracy only to wind up in a position where they can't survive. They have been undermining their host with their poison for years, and now at the last minute they have realized how fucked they are since they don't have any other high IQ hosts to parasite off of

William Pierce talked about it in one of his broadcasts, I looking for it now

Nice projecting

"Muh PR" shills pls go

You will be called a nazi no matter what you do, might as well own up to it

actually all your filthy alt-kike leaders are nazbols, they all follow Duginist 5th political theory.

The alt-kike's default insult

alt-kikes are scum

Allow me to translate your post:

fuck your PR.

You would compromise our ideals for marketability? For some fucking minute in the spotlight with faggots like spencer?
If you had actually read the party literature you would know that you speak heresy.
Off to a great start when you're willing to ditch natsoc ideals for some publicity like a fucking top goy, you might as well consider yourself an attention starved lolberg at that point.

Calm your autism, derailment retard.
Fuck off.

Today on The Daily Shoah (TRS podcast), Andrew Anglin and Mike Enoch said Donald Trump would not have won without the help of the Alt-Right. Mike Enoch created the (((echoes))) meme with his Coincidence Detector and our memes literally shifted the discourse of the election. Even Hillary Clinton tried to stop us with condemnation in one of her few speeches.

dailystormer.com/the-daily-shoah-featuring-andrew-anglin/

This is the same fag who started the WN 1.0 thread on dailystormer.

so when is your rally for the leaders you support?

Why would I tell controlled opposition kikes like you who allow based niggers who want to kill me at your rallies?

lol nice try antifa but you will never get rid of the alt right

You are a schizo though.
This is tinfoil hat-tier shit, like Alex Jones but for edgy LARPers.

lol all these autists think normies care about beefs and image text with "proofs of shills

they just wanna go to a rally where someone actually advocates in favor of white interests for once

National Socialism is not marketable as itself.
Trying to push that now is kind of larpy.
It's like the neets are trying to suicide everyone after winning so much during the election and so on.
There's principles and there's stuff that's just not going to work now unless you call it something else.
Most WNs by name actually support national socialistic policies. Who cares what it's called?

It's worse.
The neets actually think they're the real nadsees and want to suicide everyone and basically just let the left win now. It's like they were never really political minded in the first place.

Yair Rosenberg asked the Alt-Right how can they support Trump if he has children who married Jews? They responded by saying "nobody's perfect"

That's precisely what makes the Alt-Right dangerous. It's more palatable to normies and is pragmatic.

Why don't you quit being a jack ass. It doesn't matter what or who Richard Spencer is. Most people will never meet him, and most people will never see him speak publicly. What matters is getting our ideas into the mainstream by anybmeans necessary.

FashTheNation.com has the goal of turning the Republican party into an implicit or explicit white nationalist party focused on white American workers intersts. It's already 90% white party and Trump was the first major step.

Instead of calling it National Socialism because that sounds scary to some. We're just rebranding it as Economic Populism.

You mean acts like a steering wheel for the less introspect?

It boggles my mind that people here still don't realize Spencer is a strawman set up for kikes and Co to attack. The footage that rolls everytime CNN mentions him is the hail x,y,z moment where the plants run around Roman saluting, unsure where to be and eager to attract attention. It's 100% set up to be used by heirloom media as a target.

Plenty of parasite species eventually kill the host. They just move on to a new host.

Enoch didn't make the (((echo))) meme, Morrakiu did with the Merchant Minute.

Regardless, I want you to think about all that that for a moment.

1) Mike Enoch had gotten exposed as having a kike wife back in January. His wife was exposed with all kinds of tranny shit and was also a B'nai B'rith youth chapter head. Full Frank Collin Tier, assuming that Mike is actually a "nazi." Mike Enoch also had an Upper East Side Manhattan apartment with a 6 figure job and rent at around $5k a month. Not poor
2) Anglin moves away from Enoch and they drop TRS from their radio section.
3) SPLC throws a $150,000 law suit at the Daily Stormer, a site that has had most of it's ability to finance itself over the internet (((shut down)))
4) After this happens, and after the Wesearchr crowdfunding, the TRS podcasts start easing their way back onto the Daily Stormer.
5) Then the Mike Enoch TOTALLY not possibly fabricated url DNA results show that he's like "mostly Scandinavian" when he looks like he barely has any Scandinavian in him at all. Anglin not only backs his fairly wealthy buddy but also adds the stipulation that criticizing the man with the kike wife who lied to his entire userbase for years about it is somehow beyond criticism. That somehow, because he says so, anyone who still criticizes a liar like Enoch is the subversive one.

Pic related, Anglin explicitly mocks the idea of truth and being honest. He doesn't give a fuck. Why trust him to tell the truth to you?

why isnt it marketable by itself?

you cant re-brand natsoc.
its a set of principles which are obviously natsoc.
and its inherently anti-zionist.
which is the only reason you're trying to "rebrand" it.

So because nobody from Holla Forums is in the goverment etc we should all get behind some israel defending alt-kike instead? Bargain away our policies for recognition like a weak willed faggot and just go with the flow of the masses?
Since when did any natsoc worth his salt give in to ad populum tier shit?

Why dont you stop being a fucking retard? If richard spencer compromises or outright doesnt espouse natsoc ideas how will it exactly make natsoc accepted? Doubly so when many of the so called leaders denounce "nazies"

You fucking trs faggots act like these people are natsoc, when have they advocated for natsoc values? I've never seen or heard any of them advocate for state controlled central bank or the criminlization of interest or anything really.
The only times I see them is when they're acting as a counter culture for retarded lefty rallies and their message is look were not violent hooligans like the lefties.

Because some people find it and the values it holds offensive, but every time these people fold when someone finds them offensive just means they're never going to be doing anything but reeling back from the accusations, letting the enemy put them on the defensive all the time.

why do some people find it and the values it holds offensive?
like which values specifically do they find offensive?

Who will the jews move on to? Street shitters? Muslims? Niggers? Nobody has as high a living standard as whites and with us gone, they lose that too

you're too individualistic for your own good. You need a leader, or you need to go become a leader. Then maybe you'll be less autistic and more pragmatic

Andrew Anglin spent like a minute congratulating and thanking Mike Enoch on today's The Daily Shoah for his service to the monument since the dox including speeches around the country.

I also donate to the Daily Stormer. I bet this makes you real mad

anglin is a jew.

Natsoc isn't "marketable"

So you instead name your podcast "Fash the Nation," fash being a derivative of Fascism

Because fuck logic

good point. these TRS jews know they cant infiltrate actual Natsoc, so they're trying to "rebrand" it like they did with Neo-Nazism is. This time, they're going to the Nazbol route.

You do realize that your stupid ecelebs don't give a shit about you and are perfectly fine with deliberately lying to you, as per the screenshot I posted?

well? cite the natsoc principles people find offensive, because i dont believe you know the first thing about natsoc. i believe youre just a subversive low IQ kike who hasnt thought this out.

The alt-kike are zionist libertarians, not nazis.

Yep, photoshop is totally beyond the reach of an organization that gets all those d'nations
Wife is potential tranny, no kids.
Yep, do you even know who Dugin is?
Yep, that is a jewish last name
Self-admittedly so but I don't think you see anything wrong with that.

Try and mock the truth all you want but it won't change it. hint: dugin is a /fringe/tard chaos magick faggot LARPing as pro-white, Dicky's wife translated his work for english speakers

I also find it hilarious that alt-kikes call people schizos while defending kikes and unironic /fringe/tards and h'uite islamists

They can always manufacture some sort of mental gymnastic to condemnd totally neutral ideas of natsocs that are detached from any emotions, the usual lines with something so distanced from any feelings like monetary policy can get you flak when you start out by stating you want a well regulated centrall bank that issues currency backed by the best option for your country, plus the ban of making money on interest.
First you get called a nazi for wanting that, then they make the jump that since they confirmed you're a nazi you must want those things because you hate the people in the banking sector for racist reasons.
That and the usual retarded shit like "borders are racist" since they oppress the poor people in countries that do less well than ours.
Not letting non native people in goverment is obviously racist and not just a safeguard against globalist infiltrators and subverters.
Adopting a system of responsibility and privilige instead of "everyone is equal" and "rights" is problematic since it doesnt give gibs to people who are nothing but a burden on everyone.
The list is practically endless since so is the capacity for mental gymnastics.
Oh but I*m just a kike since you said right?
Fuck off TRS.

TRS is back? Thought they died and everyone worthwhile abandoned ship.

So lies? The only thing people find offensive about NatSoc are the Jewish lies. And you'd rather not educate the people but instead let them wallow in their deceit while you create some new, sub-part movement? And what happens when the kikes lie about this new movement? You will make another? This is as tiring and pointless as the fight against the migrant crisis without actually naming the Jews responsible.

This is all distraction, as it merely burns time.

No thanks, TRS. I'll continue educating the societies on the truth of Natsoc.
The lies you cower from I slay - they are but dragons.

Colored person here, I am on the side of the Nazis etc. I used to think that 'white power' was cancer, but I was wrong, 'black power' is cancerous.

Nah they are successfully riding Anglin's coattails/dick back to success

You two need to check eachothers IDs, you are on the same side.

How does it feel that all the "shill quote" memes and walltext will never stop the Alt-Right because of goys like me?

not on my side

ya'll haven't been in the military so that's why you don't know how to fall in line and obey orders by your leaders

How's it feel to be a good shabbos goy defending your jewish masters?

I love how they make you call yourselves goy while declaring that America doesn't have a 'jewish problem'

Check his ID, from what I see he was merely elaborating on the alt-kike's mindset. He's not the 'natsoc is unmarketable' faggot

Way to go, dumb shit. Half inclined to think this is Iron March reigniting the flame war because nobody can be this cancerous and stupid.

meh, I've said some dumb shit before too. People change.

Today on The Daily Shoah they talked about how Israel definitely at the minimum knew about 9/11 and how the Jews worship the volcano God

then he shouldnt reply to me when i ask some other user a question.
he can fuck off too.

Mike Peinowitz the kike with the B'nai B'irth fag-hag wife is TRS.

I see they're pushing disinfo as well

You should learn how IDs work laddo. Let's not get hung up on this minuscule shit though alt-kikes are shilling this thread hard

Sorry to inform you but most Jews are more concerned with Trump and the Alt-Right than this message board. SPLC has not tried to sue or shut down Holla Forums

IRL activism is something that the Alt-Right has with groups like Identity Europa and Vanguard America. They're more afraid of this than user accounts autisticly trying to "take over" your msg board

"Hey this eceleb makes a podcast so I don't give a shit if he lies to me and defrauds people by taking their money under false pretenses. Totally leadership material"

You have the lowest fucking standards. Wow.

And Goy? Why are you calling yourself by a Jew word? Why not call yourself a white man instead?

nobody has ever tried to shut down this board?

You are so fucking new here it isn't even funny

This thread got linked in a discord.

"Hey guys, look at this FUCKING BASED race mixer that shares my views"

Check again hothead, you literally asked me to cite natsoc policies in your post at

and I just responded to it. Take a chill pill since I'm not the one who fucked up.

And you know this how? I actually have been there and many times I learned not to blindly obey orders, mostly because they come from people detached from the ground situation and their orders could have gotten us killed many times, where as an relatively avarage intteligence NCO could actually make a much better decision simply because he is on the field and knows what is up.

Why would they care if someone tried to shut down this board? They'd be doing the SPLC a favor. We go to your faggy IRL events by the way, you just don't know who we are because we don't go around attention-whoring.

Good to know.

delusional, and you call others schizo? top kek.

How do you feel about the fact that Mike Peinowiz lied to the media about his identity to protect his jewish wife?

if i ask someone a question irl and someone else comes out of nowhere and answers, thats rude of that person, isnt it? i shouldnt have to look at IDs to make sure the appropriate person is answering. just dont be uncivilized faggets.

You're really good at fighting other white nationalists online. It's easier to counter signal than to show up in real life and stand with your white brothers

lol nobody gonna read that shit

and still… no one has explained natsoc's problem other than "jews lied." why should we abandon natsoc for some new asinine imitation of it instead of just telling people the truth again?

rude, yes. Grounds to derail the conversation? No. call him a faggot and move on, you both are anti-alt-kike.

They are zionists

You should, it shows your leader as a zionist cuckold who loves fags

It's not even an imitation, it's national bolshevism.

you should start reading things instead of listening to shitty podcasts

start with this jew who pretended to be a nazi and "stood with his white brothers" in a march in Skokie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

are we going to have to do it again TRS?

trs has went full retard

archive.is/o7Swk
Jack Donnovan and many other alt-kikes are duginists

at least it'll be easy to destroy these movements

antifa is only mad at them for being tankies tbh.

or authoritarians, not up on the latest commie lingo. I think tankie might be stalinist.

Didn't one of the "true natzees" at IronMarch convert to Islam and kill his roommates? When you True NatSocs™ actually accomplish something beyond shitposting on Holla Forums, then people will start to take you seriously.

That's what I was refering to, they are also part of the alt-kike octopus same with AV / VA and WatomWaffen. You are all in the same AIDSbog, they just want the faggots a little farther away than you.

When will you alt-kikes learn the nature of imageboards, you don't know what we do in real life and that's the fucking point. We aren't in it for twitter likes and shekels like you.

Means a lot from a group who lets ZOGbot niggers who want to kill pro-whites in and has openly zionist leaders who are possibly fags

"True NatSocs™"
"true natzees"

I'm actually surprised that it's taken you retarded TRSodomites a mere 9 months to figure out a term other than "purity spiraler"

They are once again copying us, Alt-Kike™ and The Movement™ have been floating around for months.

They have no originality and don't understand memes as usual. They are fucking retarded kikes who don't understand that putting ™ after something indicates that it's a brand not a genuine movement, simply a way for zionists to release pressure from rightfully angry whites all the while not even touching the real issues like demographic displacement, genetics, and the holocaust.

The idiocy of this boring old mantra that you idiots regurgitate like you are reading from a script is clear. If we were so "irrelevant," then why does the big, bad, super hardcore TRS have to descend down from on high to attempt to "correct the record"?

If we didn't matter, then why would you spend month after month shilling here?

I think tankie means someone who is basically a holodomor apologist, they excuse the atrocities committed by communists. Tankie as in they think running protestors over with tanks like in Tienanmen square is cool.

Yet they kvetch about the alt-right in the same way you do.
Because you don't do anything in real life. Who is "we"? You seem to think every IRL group is secretly controlled by Jews.

Remember when Sperglin was pro-ISIS and writing articles about how "badass" Simon "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" Elliot was?

That's objectively true.

Why do you assume everyone is from TRS? I don't even go on TRS, I just think you're retarded.

Describes alt-kikes perfectly then

certain factions of it, yet certain factions they defend. It's part of the reason the alt-kike as a whole is so devious.
How do you know this? we are on an anonymous imageboard? What have you done for The Movement other than donate shekels and show up at rallies where you have to cuck your ideals for nigger ZOGbots who want you dead?

I know the a;t-kike is controlled by Richard Spencer, Mike Peinowitz, and Andre Sperglin as well as kikes like stoyben moneyjew, Grindr Gred, and Jared Taylor.

Remember when he was bragging about his "jailbait girlfriend" who was nonwhite, underage, and only fucking him because of his father's money?

Hey guys… if we can agree on the following terms:

what can we do to spill Natsoc into larger society?
how can we take our ideas off the chans and into the larger public realm?

Study what Rockwell and Pierce did, I think Pierces ideas are more realistic than Rockwells at the end of the day though. Rockwell failed and Pierce would have succeeded if he'd had access to the internet in his prime.

Honestly, because it sounded very similar to the other shit that TRS people have been spamming here in the past.

You sound just like all the other shills that come here, tbh

thanks will study them closely for inspiration

They are, also look at what protestanon did at the FED, uncompromising and targeted through and through.

??

user who showed up at the federal reserve with anti-ZOG anti-globalism signs, think there are webms and a periscope stream somewhere.

Yeah, three times. Ignore the faggot shills on this board.

ah ok yeah. he was by himself at first, if i recall. then gained some support. thanks user good suggestions

Anyone who is a TRSodomite needs to listen to William Pierce's broadcasts instead of their podcasts

I've listened to all of his recordings like 3 times this year alone

BASED KYLE CHAPMAN AMIRITE FELLOW RACEMIXERS?

I recommend this as well. Pierce was ahead of his time and saw everything coming.

based shekels for disruption amirite chaim?

YOU'RE SCUM AND YOUR HEAD BELONGS ON A PIKE

I'm asking you which IRL group you find acceptable. I get you don't like the alt-right, but tell me, what group follows True National Socialism™ to you?

Yes Holla Forums is totally disruptive by just sitting here and not the people coming here to shit the place up.

ebin, nice reddit spacing too.

Why would I tell the kind of subversive kike that lets based nigger ZOGbots who want them dead attend their rallies?

Why do they come to imageboards if they hate them so much and want to deradicalize the people who use them?

The Alt-Right is zionist lolbertarianism masquerading as fascism.

As soon as somebody tries to do that, you'll just call them FBI. I know your game, imageboard queer. Bet you think traps aren't gay.

Only if they have direct connections to the CIA like Dicky

i used to think the same, user. zionists, of course. lolbertarianism tho? what if altright is Nazbol masquerading first as right-wing common sense conservatism, and now that mask has been removed, theyre all wearing the guise of lolbertarianism?

This is what's happening. They are social bolshevists and want the degenerate deceptive society to continue.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/reflecting-on-the-mistakes-of-wn-1-0/120594/6
Read this failyspergler thread, they basically go full NazBol.

You mean the one in the OP? Who the fuck is letting him in the rally? Do you honestly think they'd just let him in after he threatened to fight them?

You're dodging the question. Tell me which group you think follows true National Socialism, otherwise you are just a subversive kike shill trying to cause infighting.

I believe every leader of the white cause should release his DNA test along with family tree.
I believe everyone who continuously preaches that "white genocide is real and Jews are behind it." is legitimate and not the feds or an infiltrator. The reasoning is simple:

we are in the "white genocide" phase of the Jewish plan.
white genocide is their current objective, which is why controlled support (like Spencer, Southern, et al.) ALL refuse to expose white genocide, or even call it "white genocide." And the logic behind the reasoning is simple:

If I claim affinity for the white race, so much that im now one of its defenders, why on Earth wouldn't I hammer the truth of white genocide into people's minds? the greatest threat to the white race, right now, is our genocide. This must be the first priority.

good source thanks man

Yeah, the real alt-right hero that will unite the right against the left and drive the LARPers off.

Brandon Orbin and the Proud Boys for one, a person and a group that associates with Alt-Right.

Really? I couldn't tell. If you're really a low-functioning autist that needs it spelled out I'm not telling you shit because you defend the alt-kike, who are subversive to the core yourself and the jewish movements you associate with are a liability to anyone and anything genuinely pro-white. You will just try and shit it up with zionism and based niggers.

Holla Forums is not alt-kike

Hearing it straight from their mouths is usually the best source possible.

Like Enoch did? You'd just accuse them of Photoshopping it if you didn't like the results.

Becuase they made the mistake of thinking Holla Forums operates like the sites they're familiar with, trs ,reddit all that shit that operates on public perception and PR.
They think this is a place to organize and plan natsoc activity, they come here to shit it up but it doesnt exist.
It shouldnt exist, local action is possible wether Holla Forums exist or not, you can get int the rallies and such if you want without Holla Forums existing.
Holla Forums is a place to share ideas and natsoc values, not to plan what were going to do like a retard for all the people to read. Only a fool says what hes going to do, the actual natsoc just does it and doesnt post about it on the internet beforehand.
But they dont understand this so they come here to shit up the place in a feeble effort to disrupt our activity but we act regardless of our posting on Holla Forums.

you're defensive but not actually addressing the points I raised, user.

DNA test is checkpoint 1.
Family tree is checkpoint 2.
Exposing white genocide and the JEWS responsible is checkpoint 3.

You don't get through one of those checkpoints, you dont pass.
You dont pass, you are either an infiltrator or just uneducated.
Either way, you dont get to be a voice for white people.

And didnt Enoch say he's a Jew? Isnt there a Youtube video of this?

Ah yes, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=6j7f–AlBrs

So which is it: did Enoch lie by saying he's a Jew or did he fake
the DNA test "proving" he isnt one?

The fact you won't even say what group is "true NatSoc" means you are a kike who just wants to stop IRL activism.

If IE, TWP, League of the South, VA, and AtomWaffen are all "alt-kike" then which group isn't "alt-like"?

He admitted to being a kike and has a kike wife, there's reason to think he faked the results.

Kike confirmed.

I want IRL activity, just not when it's associated with zionists and people who want whites dead.

Why do you keep making this about activism when it should be about your entire movement being a jewish farce, why is that so hard to accept? just retarded?

i hope Holla Forums knows that if an actual natsoc leader or spokesperson steps forward, he/she won't be successful without Holla Forumss help.

I would and do support someone who isn't a blatant controlled op subversive. The alt-kike is jewish from top to bottom invented by jew paul gottfried.

I guess he's one of the based nationalist jews though

The fucking neets want to bottleneck the entire WN/Natsoc movement into an imageboard exclusive thing. They'll attack anybody who dares to step out of the echo chamber they wish to build. Just watch.

is that nigger vegan gains

Then have a public rally without associating with any alt-right groups. Since you seem to think every group is alt-right, it'd probably just be you and 4 other LARPers getting beat up by Antifa.

Of course, since you're just a subversive kike, you don't actually do any IRL activity, but instead kvetch about the people who do online.

It's actually totally possible for there to be no groups that are acceptable. You don't have to be a part of a super exclusive club to redpill people

You just need to be subtle and redpill the people in your daily life. A "fashy goy" group is never as important a group as your family and those in your irl connections. And if you are a decent guy and you try to redpill them, being a part of what they think of as a "hate group" is counterproductive.

interesting. youre right about the altkike of course. may i ask who you support?

You seem to care more about that than actually helping white people.
that's fine, if you didnt have butthurt neets who are now trying to actively seek out pro-whites with the purpose of "shutting them down"
They don't even have to come here to "shill" anymore. You have idiots doing Antifa work for them, and apparently this is fine.

thanks will give them a look

Gotta say they know their shit, good PR and uncompromising.

im wondering how these groups get funding. do you know if theyre selfunded or?

NordFront has praised Richard Spencer on their website before. I'm guessing they're "alt-kike" as well now?

…uh-huh

The Nordic Resistance Movement is always in need of economical support. The organization receives no state funding, and you as an individual can make a great difference by supporting us. Consider it an investment in a brighter future.

No, just ignorant of his true nature. Most of them are ESL and to someone who is ESL Dickie looks okay since he is very clever with his words.

nordfront.se/mike-enoch-ger-tips-att-vinna-debatter.smr

Again, this is out of ignorance, they don't conduct themselves like alt-kikes publicly or privately. "Alt-Right" is distinctively an American thing.

yeah because these people who have no problem with intentionally lying to you are part of a "greater thing"

I thought you hated any group that associated with the "alt-kike"?

I do, they don't associate with them and have minimal contact with the alt-kike jewish thought leaders.

interesting thanks

are they promoting enoch here?

The alt-right was inspired by European identitarianism. The truth is, most serious pro-white groups do not give a shit about your conspiracy theories about how the alt-right is filled with Duginists and Freemasons.

Yet they publicly praise them. Maybe you are just being a subversive schizo?

wasnt altright created by a couple jews?

No it was not. The fact that they have duped real pro-white organizations into supporting certain things they spout does not change their origins.
Nice COINTELPRO terminology, the origins of the alt-kike are not a conspiracy theory

No, they're reporting on something he said.

Why do alt-kikes call others shizo when they defend people who defend mentally ill trannys, /fringe/tards, and deny genocides?
The jew cries out as he strikes you and all.

Is that you Mannchild?

AWM? neetsocks are turning against him now?

Not the real A. Wyatt Mann, a TRSodomite who goes by the same name. His autism was actually what originally turned this board against TRS.

I'm sorry but thinking anime = art is not a requirement for a white nationalist. Seems like people are just butthurt that there are white nationalists out there making moves and posting things that have nothing to do with cartoons. Just what the hell is really going on here? I hope I'm wrong.

If the alt-right was Jewish controlled opposition, they wouldn't be making any good points.

Stormer bookclub guy here. We're now 400 members strong and are on the verge of starting an IRL political party. Keep saying it's just larping and useless. While we're doing stuff, you'll be posting Hitler memes thinking you're the most legit and woke rightwinger. Whatever. Nothing was accomplished by staying at home and everyone knows that.

got it thanks user. will look into them

Hal Turner often made good points, even the original Mike Enoch, Frank Cohen did from time to time.

I'm not a fan but spreading this type of info makes u look like a kike

I did my time in the Army and this is my experience too.

You want proof that Hal Turner and the pedo jew Frank Cohen were controlled opposition?

Watch out, some of these looney bin neets might try to dox you and give your info to antifa, they've done it to outer-board pro-whites before.

I'm not really strawmanning either.

He is a kike. It's the same faggots who keep derailing threads into autistic screeching about how the "TRSodomites" are taking over their secret clubhouse.

Pffahaha, when you mongoloid found Holla Forums, during the election.

What "pro-whites" have been doxed here?

What's wrong with kikes? Mike Enoch is married to one.

You don't know what controlled opposition means then. They have to make good points to be effective, they also have to be subversive in other ways.

The alt-kike is subversive because they think fags, niggers, and kikes can be pro-white or advance white interests.

This is a goon meme, thanks for outing yourself.
Sekrit club = lower your standards and let redditors push based niggers.

Bullshit, you're just upset because normies are starting to be pro-white. Most normies are center-right white people so your reasons for hating them are ridiculous if you actually give a shit about white people. You need to get your priorities in line and i'm not gonna argue with you about who's been around Holla Forums longer, that's not an argument. We're talking about supposedly pro white neets going after "normie" pro-whites.
Wew lad

Wanna know how I know you're from some cucked site that censors the -fag suffix?

It's not because they appeal to normalfags, it's because their entire movement is phony, jewish, and sucks normalfags away from real pro-white national socialist sentiments.

Who gives a fuck as long as they stay away and dont agitate? If they do that, go after them, like that fucking cuck stickman and his anti-white views. At least wait until they say something anti-white or do something to oppose actual right wingers, like the alt-lite idiots and their anti-free speech counter protests. They're not going to shut pro-whiteness down, the only thing that can help them is people on our side going after the public pro white figures. We need shields.

altright is led by jews and zionists.
its infiltrated by design.

Then it's grown out of the kikes control because plenty of people who claim to be alt right name the jew all the time, this includes the daily stormer, not just TRS.
They aren't omnipotent gods. They're rat people.

DS is ran by Andre Anglin who fucks underage asian hookers and has a dad and sister who are zionists and fund his operation.

TRS is ran by Mike Peinovich who is a jew with a jewish tranny loving wife, why are you defending these "people"

Paul Gottfried, JEW, coined the "altright."
Richard Spencer, JEW and close friend of Gottfried, leads the Altright.
Mike Enoch, JEW, runs the propaganda arm of the AltRight (TRS).
Aleksandr Dugin, JEW, heads the esoteric/political system of the AltRight.

AltRight was Jewish from birth.
Even today AltRight pushes Zionism.

Because you're worse, sadly.

nice meme,

Ackshually I am wrong, after looking at TRS it's clearly pro-white. fucking traps and gooks will secure our race right?

wow lads I was clearly wrong about the alt-kike. They are very pro-white. LOL

Most likely paid by the Feds to rustle some feathers.

And they try to take over National Socialism, presenting themselves as the "pro-whites doing something".
And they try to take over the right wing, presenting their movement created yesterday as the right and calling conservatives and other normal Trump supporters "alt-lite".
All this while being irrelevant, unoriginal and disgusting cryptokike nazbol faggots.

That rally was not organized by TRS, they just once again rode the coattails of another group. Also as soon as antifa showed up and it started to look like there might be a fight all of TRS ran away again. All that was for TRS was a photo op. They got their pics and left, changing absolutely nothing. When it came time to stand for their ideals they showed their true colors, and turned tail and ran again. also having at least one person with a pitchfork would have been nice for the photo op. Maybe then the lawn tiki torches might have actually looked somewhat imposing

He would not have won without the help of Holla Forums which is why Trump kept sending clear signals, even after he became President. One of the first songs at the inaugural ball was the Mac Tonight theme song, and earlier in the day he Bane posted to millions of people. The alt-kike did nothing, and during the campaign said that everyone should vote for hillary for "accelerationism" and that the White population is much higher than everyone says and can withstand 8 more years. Then when it looked like Trump was going to win they flipped and did the hailgate thing with 2 kikes and a chink whore in order to attempt a stumping. Then when that didn't work, after Trump won and before his inauguration dicky spencer started to flip yet again and protest Trump in December. Now the alt-right is shilling for some shitskin commie for more muh accelerationism

The fact that a kike Eceleb actually convinced a bunch of White people to call themselves slave cattle as a term of endearment speaks volumes on both the arrogance of these kikes, and the general room temperature IQ's in the TRS user base

based race mixers doing more to awaken our people to white genocide than anyone else

just start threatening to firebomb his family and kill his mother/grandma/aunt that raised him if he doesn't livestream his own suicide

Given that his mom has a new boyfriend, that might not be the best question to ask.

This

Rallies and protests are for plebs to spin their wheels thinking they're doing something, I've got shit to do with my time and I don't frequent areas with street monkeys. If by chance you find yourself having to deal with one just kill it straight away and be in a state like Texas where the law backs you and not the street monkey.

I love how over so many years nearly every single attempt I've seen to label someone a Russian shill comes from a post that fucking reeks of kikery.

Do you faggots even know how much you stand out? I can easily see why you all supposedly hid like cowardly pieces of shit in the past. It will happen again, but our generation will be much more thorough.

Rockwell overall had better aesthetics and decorum as well as being a better speaker. Rockwell produced strong followers. Pierce invariably got the skinheads.

live example of "neocon" pushing the evil russians theater cover for the greater israel project.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2FzhKj8Y8

He said, with an autistic sneer.
I can hardly blame the guy for calling you a faggot, and you probably are gay. Grow a spine and roll with the punches, give as good as you get. You sound incredibly weak.

You would root for the nigger. I hope you get your get your throat slashed you fucking kike.

Oh he fucked an Asian maybe once. Lets disregard all the good he's done. You're a nerd virgin, just stfu.

Sam is that you? In that case, run for a public office. You have the guts and the mind and the Charls.

We should support this black guy in his actions. Alt right must be eradicated as they are our enemies.

He is still enemy. You will hang too alongside with him you fucking jew.

Nobody who is pro-white is an "enemy"
Nobody is falling for this shit.
oh yeah, you're a regular.
top lel

You are literally retarded. It's a german last name. Jews took german names.

The chans have always had their fill of DNC kikes like you wanting to head off anything real. Because you're afraid. Fortunately we don't really give a shit. And no we're not all just edge memeposters. We are pricinpled men who have found the last bastion of free speach and thrived in it. Little cowardly spiteful shits like you will hang with the rest of the on TDOTR.

We aren't "alt-right", Shlomo. We are NatSoc. We don't associate with the lefty kikes like Spencer and his ilk.

Alt righters like you ARE the enemy. You are against white people, and thus you must be eradicated.

That nigger is going to get gang raped by the proud bois.

Sorry that page does not exist

wew

Then why won't he talk about white genocide or call it genocide? Sperglin is just riding the gravy train and trying to get all you lemmings to think he's pro-white all the while spending your d'nation money on flip ladyboys.

He is in exile in Asia for having CP and regularly fucks gooks and thai sluts lad.

Exactly, and alt-kikes aren't pro-white. Why do you think they are?

Is zionism and homosexuality pro-white now?

niggers always have the shittiest guns

Yes and he praised Fidel Castro in another article, funny how he deleted the evidence off of his website.

Dicky spencer is worth more to us dead than alive. Living he can continue to be a subversive element pushing for zionism, and faggotry. However dead he can be made a martyr. It wouldn't matter what faggotry he did when he was alive, we could capitalize on it to further National Socialism. Also your memes are still shit

You're not even that.
You're worthless neets trying to nosedive everything because
Everything else is just bullshit.

bitching about sjw's on jewtube for shekels may count as defending white interests for you but im just waiting on the death squads to activate. the spics aren't going back and neither are the nigs. none of these e celebs will ever advocate violence.

Get your priorities straight. If anything will nosedive the momentum going on it will be kikes that openly admitted to pretending to be National Socialist as a LARP, that would be pushing everyone towards NazBol faggotry now
Wherever cucked place you come from that censors the -fag suffix, you have to go back there

You will hang TRS shit.

Yes I will hang the TRSodomites that are pushing this NazBol ideology in order to subvert the momentum that Holla Forums has been building. What is your point though?

Yeah fuck off faggot. You will hang.

Good that's the point FBI we aren't your personal scapegoat.

You havn't had your two years of reducation summer camp it seems.

You might want to look at my previous comments. I never implied the things you are claiming I am saying. TRSodomites decided to LARP as National Socialists, that was very clear in my post containing stuff from the TRS main site of them admitting exactly that. Now TRS is pushing for NazBol faggotry. All of your posts have been low effort threats, while playing both sides, going after both anons that hate TRS and TRShills

Remember what happened last time someone showed up to a rally announcing violent intentions, and then actually had to rightfully defend themselves from like 9 people? They ended up in prison.

This guy is fair game if you see him, because he has said he would hurt you. If it goes to court, just show the social media caps and claim it couldnt be self defense from you, because he was planning to shoot/harm people and announced his intent.(same thing that happened to the /k/ommandos who shot those niggers at the BLM rally in self defense)

Also Im pretty sure that counts as terrorist threats, if someone wants to report it to some agency that will actually act on it and pick him up.

is that you brad

I want Mike and "The gang" to leave.

(checked)
Where's the proof that he stuck his dick in a tranny? I seem to remember a similar story about Sam Hyde. And hitler. And Goebbels? Hmm its almost like (((they))) know we hate faggots so they slander everyone with the faggot brush.

That's been a common trend ITT, people accusing the guys saying "TRS is kiked for these specific reasons and here are the mental gymnastics they engage in" of being TRS for knowing their true subversive nature.

Not sure if shills or emotional summerfags tbh

found the jew

Pick one

Art of War.

have you ever heard of it ?

is controlled opposition. as soon as it started going back for dicky, suddenly he's attacking the very people he once supported. yunno…like pic related

bump for LEO

Richard Spencer as far as I know has never named the Jew publicly nor pointed out how Jews control most of the levers of power within the US. In typical controlled opposition fashion similar to the 90s he only says white people need a homeland peacefully, not only a cuck move but won't work.

If he wasn't such a big faggot he might have the testosterone to at least show some rage for once. He could so easily point out Jewish power and then point out how white people in this country aren't getting a fair shot anymore and focus on this.

He won't because he's only their to control opposition to Jewish control.

so much this

The city of Anarcho-Capitalism…

It's a shame, really, because there are some genuinely insightful thinkers that were/are Ancaps (Hoppe, Rothbard, Rockwell, etc), who have an actually coherent political philosophy (though I don't share it myself), but TRS's Pinochet/Hoppe/helicopter memes seems to have infested the ancap movement with people who are just an edgy version of Antifa.

Looks like a manlet and a shitskin, also lmfao at myspace angles on 2nd pic, is that goybook?

every fucking time

Source? Just curious

idk he had cp. Source?

Don't forget that when Trump was elected Ghoul took a road trip alone with 'Grindr' Greg Johnson and called in to the Daily Shoah

lol, you think Holla Forums is relevant

Well a lot of (((government agencies))) certainly seem to think so.

In the war we are fighting for the right to exist, it is important to hide your power level until you need to strike.

If true he sounds like a sociopath. Narcissists/sociopaths all become leftists. Not because they care about race or women anything like that; but because it gives them a way to bully and manipulate people. Mock him or confront him or get up and leave, but don't just sit there and take the abuse.

kike cohen only existed to make us look bad

nigg nog

Did he kill anyone?

aaa@@あああああああああ

t. Sodomite
Fuck off with your faggotry

??

Change your habits of fapping now. Whenever you think of fapping to anything with a dick 2d or otherwise Do ten pushups preferably fingertip pushups Then after that de gay yourself. Realize how discusting what you fap to is and convince yourself of that fact. Once you've done that you're on the road to becoming something other than a cuck.

And some more. This isn't cuckchan, live like it.
otherwise hang yourself, faggot

Hey virgins, a man fucking women of other tribes doesn't make him a degenerate, it makes him a conquerer.

You can criticize Andrew for not having white children sure, but getting mad at him for sticking his dick in some gook whores just makes you look immature.

Wrong. Fuck you kike.

Lew Rockwell. He runs a shitty AnCap blog now, but in the early '90s he ghostwrote Ron Paul's "racist" newsletter. Just goes to show you how willing lolbergs and ancaps are to masquerade as pro-White in order to promote their kiked ideology.

Yeah, because fuck me, it sure is hard to fake a fucking 23&me!

Did he offer up his fucking divorce papers yet you enormous fucking cuckold?

Oh, he DIDN'T provide ANY proof of divorcing the Jewish trainwreck he was with?
I'm sure you can trust the guy who didn't tell you he was married to a Jewess when he tells you he's totally divorced the Jewess.
^ This is how everyone knows you're retarded.

Also this:
Mike Enoch: She wrote this and read it herself. I was really proud of it.

Mike Enoch's Wife:
Twas a TRS Christmas, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse.
The cucks were all prepped for the ovens with care,
just waiting for morning to pop em in there.
A nation of teachers were tucked in their beds,
while visions of vibrancy danced in their heads.
I with my reason and my mom with her cats,
had just settled in for our usual spats.
When out on the street there arose such a clatter,
I rose to the bait to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a fash,
resolved with an iron will to go full fash.
The moon shone so bright on the newfallen snow,
like the glare of the media on objects below.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but 8 Episcopal priests, and all of them queer!
I'm a seasoned old troller so lively and quick,
I knew in a flash I could rally my hicks.
More rapid than eagles my edgelords they came,
to drive out interlopers and call them by name:
Out Communists, out socialists, out left-libertarians!
Out betas, out allies, SJW-contrarians!
Out beaners and dindus and Muslim jihadists,
spare us your Syrian refugee problems.
Just fash away, fash away, fash away all!

Like the dry heaves we feel with SJWs nearby,
when faced with well-reasoned arguments they cry:
Ad hominem attacks have no attacks on us trolls,
we obey the TOS because that's how we rolls.
And then in a twinkling I heard on the roof,
the prancing and preening of each little poof.

As I drew in my head and was turning around,
like a Standard Pool Party they came with a bound.
On the left came a standard bearer on foot,
and his foot were all tarnished with ashes and soot.
As though he had been to the ovens and back,
and he looked like a merchant, just opening his pack.

His eyes, how euphoric, his fedora, how merry,
his cheeks were all pockmarked, his nose like a cherry.
His virginal mouth was drawn up like a bow,
and the beard on his neck unruly as slow.
The stem of a pipe he held in his teeth,
a signal that he really was cool underneath.
He had a round face and a littel round belly,
that shook as he raged like a bowl full of jelly.
There by the chimney he sat with a scotch,
certain it would raise his status a notch.
He was chubby and plumb, a right surly old elf,
and I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself.
The dull look in his eye and the crap in his head,
made me see just how easily this guy could be led.
Then laying a finger inside of his nose and digging for gold,
up the chimney he rose.
He sprang to his Prius, 'I'll dox you!' he begs,
yet away he still fled with his tail tween his legs.
But I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,
"i'll see you online bitches where we'll fight the good fight!".
So what have we learned at the end of this Yule?
To be right is right, its a simple enough rule.
To all of our goys, who hold TRS tight,
a White Christmas to all, and to all, a White night.

That doesn't even make sense you fucking waste of cum.

So is this the designated e-celeb shitpost thread?

I still listen to FashTheNation now that it's back on Yeah, they're TRSodomites, but I was okay with it those guys aren't so bad by themselves and they give good info, so fuck it But this week, instead of having an actual episode of political coverage, it was Implicit Dick and Mike "third base with the chosen race" Enoch. All they fucking did was fan their own ballsacks and act like they're king shit for 2 fucking hours.

It also reminded why I hate that faggot Spencer. Even when things are going great, all he does is shit-talk and black-pill everything that is going on. Why? Because all he cares about is promoting his group, rather than caring about any sort of ideological message. He spreads defeatist bullshit because he wants you to feel that everything except the Alt-Right(tm) is a lost cause, and that he is your only hope. This is the exact same tactic you'll see cults like the church of scientology use, by the way. And he does this because his number one goal is getting more acolytes. He even went as far as to say that he would have preferred Hillary winning the election, because he thinks it'd mean more people would turn to him. It's purely self-interested.

Polite sage. FTN guys, if you're there, stop patting yourselves on the back and pretending the TRS faggots are anything more than a side-show trying to take all the credit and pretend that all the headway that's occurred is because Spencer gave a few talks. Have priorities. It's not about your little clique or social club.

Holy fuck this is embarrassing, I bet this nigger is 5'5.

Wow it sure would be hard to get that person to match exactly what you've been saying your heritage was for the past 7 years.

Jesus fucking Christ are you dumb motherfuckers this incapable of going off script? If we were so "irrelevant" then you TRSodomites wouldn't be shilling on this board month after month with the same fucking message. Or, at least, you would have come up with a new line of rhetoric than using the same tired old horseshit

Mike Enoch started TRS in 2012, which was only 5 years ago, dipshit. lrn 2 math, TRSniggers. Also, Kike Enoch has the last name of "Peinovich" and he said he was a serb or a croatian. (idk since he never really was that clear on it) Yet this test says that he's almost 80% Northwestern European

He looks like a beady eyed kike. This test might have been legit if he made the claim that he was Sicilian or some kind of oily greek

We are united. All niggers in the west should be removed. The ones who disagree are shills. (((they))) are trying to give you the illusion that we are fractured. You should be skeptical of every poster you see here. Don't assume that everybody you see is actually one of us.

Well, I think this thread sums up why we aren't doing so hot on the "bringing National Socialism to the world." thing.

Confirmed for never going to make it.
Start lifting weights you faggot.

I want you to do one muscle up or one handstand pushup. If you can't, congratulations. You've deluded yourself that only biceps and squats matter. Or even something as easy as a one handed pushup personally I do fingertip

This is an interesting-looking workout.

There's going to be at least a thousand people there. I'm screencapping your post ya kike.

The upper right is also alt-right.
Calling people like Gavin and the reddit kekistan fags and Milo alt-right is a muddying-the-waters tactic

Here's where you're wrong:

1. You're basing your attendance numbers off Facebook, and then calling everyone who uses Facebook retarded. You're ignoring everyone who plans to go but didn't list themselves on Facebook - AKA the vast majority of attendees.

2. Those 3000-odd people browsing 8pol are just staring at a computer screen, not actively participating in anything. Furthermore, the attendance of the Charlottesville event does not represent the size of the right-wing movement in the US - just the number of those willing and able to attend this particular event on a certain day in eastern Virginia.

3. You're assuming that the people on Facebook are stupid, rather assuming they want to be out in the open. We do not win by not being doxxed - we win through our own strength and by being appealing to the common people. Pic related.

Let's say that there are thousands of people that show up, overall attendance aside. The event itself has several race mixers, like Mike Enoch, Christopher Cantwell, and Augustus Invictus. What "movement" are you even supporting? Why would a bunch of race mixers and kike lovers be the vanguard of the white race? You know who else was openly confronting people with rallies as a "pro-white?" Frank Collin, who turned out to be a jew who fucked an underage boy in his office.

HA! Just because we don't brag about shit that we do actually do, and prefer not to spell out the things that we do do irl, doesn't mean that we are only "staring at a computer screen." Anonymity and uncertainty are more unpredictable than irl autism. Holla Forums is here on Holla Forums to begin with because cuckchan shut down Holla Forums due to gamergate, and this was years before TRS was even a thing. You know why? Because a group of people that you can't easily pin down can be a real problem. Sort of like hunted down Shia with the HWNDU. A faceless mass of anons got together and drove an actual celebrity to insanity for the fun of it and nobody has been able to get a single one of us since we are anonymous. We can strike without a means of our opposition easily striking back.

To quote Sun Tzu, "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." You do not win a game of poker by showing your opponent the cards in your hand. You are obviously new here.

If you need proof that Holla Forums has done damage, here's a reminder that we literally drove SJW tumblr cunts to suicide before we moved over to Holla Forums
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Independence_Day_Invasion

you must have a lot of functional strength

"The rest of the bullets you stop won't hurt as much as that first one. […] You'll do your duty better dead than you ever did alive." – Markoff

They only came here to shill about how angry they were about Mike's jew wife so they wouldn't get doxed.

Fucking this.

dailystormer.com/mike-the-kike-enoch-finally-comes-clean-releasing-his-23andme-results-no-surprises-here/

You'd need an IQ of a nigger to believe someone that admitted multiple times he was jewish on his own pod-cast (not some gotcha interview) is not because now contrary to his own words/ admissions he now has a piece of paper that invalidates what he did and said in the past This in self is a very jewish thing to do hide behind a piece of paper when your own actions and words cause people to turn on you.

This is a "man" (I use the term loosely) that on top of the admissions he made to being jewish has an openly jewish ,tranny enabling wife, a wife whom hangs out with rabbis,
works for a company that pushes diversity ( white genocide) in the work place, has fag books/ paraphernalia linked to his social media accounts, has nigger brother,as well as pictures that suggests adherence to jewish holidays/rituals. He also had the gall also to bring his jewish wife on the show to do a bit once or twice despite her being openly jewish & opposed to what TRS claims it supposedly wants ie white nationalism.

This jew is obviously is trying to mitigate the damage he did to himself and his shekel farming operation TRS. Much like a celebrity that gets caught in a hit and run or when a nigger football ape is caught raping someone they very publicly apologize and "go to rehab".
As if that solves anything the intent is only to minimize the damage caused by their own actions the celebrity is still a criminal and this jew faggot enabler is still a jew faggot enabler.

But let me ask you if chose to believe this jew suddenly became honest and did not simply lie about his 23 and me.

What do you make of his multiple admissions of being a jew?
or the fact he thought it was ok to bring a pro-faggot, pro-jewish, pro-deveristy jewish woman on the show as a member of a white nationalist movement?

This would suggest this idiot is mentally unstable at least especially given that he decided to do this as "leader" (real in his mind) of a "white nationalist movement" ( this claim is dubious because of what TRS actually is).
Do you really want to follow & support someone like that?
So either he is a liar mentally unstable or both.
I think its both because jews have a high propensity for mental problems.

This term "alt-right" is cancer invented by the media, don't fall into the trap of shutting yourselves into labels that (((they))) control.

I always hated the term "alt" or "alternative"
The term alternative is intended to make nationalism seem like a fringe ideology (jewish tricks) also I'm sure since they have been pushing "alternative lifestyles" the idea was to link the right with homosexuals by using the the word "alternative"…. Its a connection your brain would made given all the pro-homo bull shit everywhere.

furthermore nationalism is not an alternative it is the default viewpoint of all modern nation states and rational countries that want stability, a future for their own people and their own culture.

The cucked faggot neo-cohens are the fucking alternative that were created by foreigners ie trotskites (jews) which perverted the republican party and the very idea of conservatism in the US into some kind of israel first, don't tax us, don't call us racists, & we dont give a shit about anything else party.

The reason the term "Alt Right" is used instead of "White Nationalism" is because the latter term existed long before the internet, and the pre-internet "White Nationalists" held their opinions despite a total (((subversion))) of media and academia. The average person who would adopt White Nationalist views in such a situation of censorship was not neurotypical, the portrait of the far-right as often crazy and stupid WAS accurate for a couple decades before the internet; it isn't anymore, but it was then. Now that information is decentralized with the internet, someone can become redpilled and a member of the "far-right" without being fucking crazy, but this was largely untrue in 1990. Because there is so much baggage with the perception of "the average White Nationalist", the Alt Right label basically means "people who became White Nationalists after the advent of the internet". Everyone was a "White Nationalist" in 1890, the majority of people who were WN in 1990 were a bit crazy, thus the idea that all White Nationalists are crazy is outdated but would have been somewhat accurate 27 years ago; again, this is not to say that pro-White ideas are inherently unreasonable, but that the people who adopted them when they didn't have access to reasonable justification for the views tended to be crazy. If you live in the USSR and are only ever taught that all forms of capitalism are pure evil, and this lasts for generations, eventually the majority of people (secretly) holding pro-capitalism views would be crazy, anti-social, and so on. When a point of view is demonized, and all the legitimate information that justifying that perspective is hidden, the people that come to hold that point of view are probably crazy. This applied to the White Nationalists of 1990, and probably many of what few covert atheists there were in Europe in 1500.

"Alt Right" is largely synonymous with White Nationalism, but if you can't see the benefit in using a different label, you're a fucking retard. Not to mention that defining one's self as an alternative makes sense in a situation where so many people hate the status quo. You're clearly a sperg or a shill, so I expect a retarded wall of text that takes everything I've said out of context. I fully expect you to pretend that I said all White Nationalists are crazy, even though that's exactly what I said is no longer the case, because shills can't do anything in good faith.

It's a garbage label created by jews to pigeon hole people into something they can control and define.
Hence all the kikes, fags, spics, mystery-meat etc. in your alt right as well as the lack of ideology/direction.

Yeah, Jews totally want to pigeonhole people into a modern version of White Nationalism which is explicit about the JQ; are you fucking retarded or just a shill?

led by jews, fags, spics and mystery meat your facade fools no one.

Nice non-argument, shill.

No its not argument its a fact…..above there are people like you defending admitted jews like that cunt from TRS.

Pretty much. No thinking pro-White user here devotes his time and energy to tearing down other pro-Whites or pro-White organizations. Most, but not all, of the (((anons))) who do so are simply Jews who fear a unified effort against them. I say Jews not as an insult but as a fact. Only Jews, and professional subversive elements like JIDF would have the foresight to see the looming threat of a pan-White nationalist movement breaking out of the internet and challenging them on their own ground, and seeding infighting and doubts in an attempt to discourage IRL activism. The message is clear; if you do things IRL, if you show your face and talk about race openly, they will slander you on the MSM by calling you a racist 24/7 and then send their little agents onto anonymous boards like this one to sabotage your image by claiming that you're a Jew or an agent or (most hilariously) by spamming poorly put together memes that claim that a ribbon means your wife is a communist.

Most thinking anons here do not fall for infighting, but a fair amount still do because even though we are a little smarter than the average lemming, there is a little "lemming" in us all. We are all (to varying degrees) vulnerable to consensus cracking. If enough Jews pretending to be Whites are shrieking that David Duke is a Jew or that the Alt-right is Jewish, the more suggestable anons will start to parrot the Jews. Once this happens, they will start to assimilate the beliefs that the Jews want them to. Attacking other pro-White organizations will become as meaningful and personal to these otherwise well meaning anons as fighting "racism" is to antifa.
Socialization is the single most effective method that the Jews use to control society. They use it on the lemmings and they use it on us.

Personally, I cannot stand Spencer. I think he is a poor speaker, he makes impulsive and short sighted decisions, he slouches, he stutters, and he is a little too concerned with the opinions of his enemies (you can tell in his speeches that he is still trying to not be "too" controversial. He still has a little latent fear of saying politically incorrect things). I could go on, but I will say I respect his bravery. Standing up and speaking about race is an absolute good. Real National Socialists WANT people thinking racially because if our people don't rekindle their natural racial consciousness, we will literally be ethnically cleansed from the planet. So whatever my issues with Spencer and other alt-right figures, I wish them all the best and will offer as much constructive criticism as they can handle. People literally want this man dead and will try to kill him. He knows this, yet he does not submit. Great. That I respect.

stupid niggers snitch them selves out every god damned time.

I'm going. I don't know if i find any of them worthy of following or rallying behind either. However I'm going to meet up with at least similar thinking people like me and see for myself. You have to look a man in the eye to know anything about him.
If nothing else i can at least add my voice to a cause that may not be perfect, but is better than the shit we've got now.

Welcome to White Nationalism 2.0
We're not your dads white nationalism.

Johnny Monoxide is a headliner? Maybe there's still hope in the aut right.

Sage for off topic

>>>/gaschamber/

Thank you, mr D&C shill!

(checked)
SCRUB A DUB DUBS

Thats fine and dandy but the problem is he married one

you faggots will still be saying the same shit even after the july 27th

Hostility is a small company based out of indianapolis. Its easy as fuck to get guns in indiana as well

Which one is the "legally terrorists" one? I want to know for… reasons.

wew

This thread fills me with nothing but deafitism. You people would line up with fucking antifa and celebrate the deaths that this nigger will cause because you can't put aside your shit with fucking spencer. Literally a bunch of nazis happy that a nigger is going to go and kill nazis because they are nazis you don't like.

I don't understand how we are going to get anywhere with the white race if at the drop of a hat we tear eachother apart. Literally all it takes is one fucking lefty/pol/ to set everyone off. I don't know what the fuck to do and am quickly spiralling into despair.

This board is filled with shills to begin with. WN isn't allowed a public face ever so retards shill against it. Outside the shills the retards here hate on Spencer but love Trump even though Spencer is thousands of times better and Trump's family is literally more Jewish than Enoch's. At least Enoch had the decency to cut off his kike. Trump can't even do that if he tried because Trump literally sold his own children to the Jews and his grandchildren are heebs.

Exactly Trump literally has kike family but Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer are the bad guys

Enoch is a jew himself. Not only does he act like a jew, just look at the kike. He's not white just like his half-nigger brother isn't.

What about his 23andme?

Do you honestly think that a man who has previously shown himself to be horribly untrustworthy can be trusted about a DNA test?

The joke is that that one is a rather famous Pierce monologue.

My question is will there ever be enough proof to convince you?

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If I was in his position and had married a Jew before I knew they weren't white and degenerate parasites I don't know what I would do. It would break my heart. There are some criticisms that people have made about mike that I find valid. Like the fact that he had his wife on the podcast doing some song. And that even after he was redpilled he didn't get hsi wife to cut out her pro gay pro israel shit. It shows a lack of backbone.

Perhaps I am being a fool and in time will be proven to be wrong about mike. But I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hey there buddy who gave you the permission to posts outside trs and other altright forums.

Give me a anwser. How are we meant to progress the white race if we infight constantly?

What the fuck am I meant to do now that I am redpilled because every organisation I have suggested has resulted in my being called a shill? Nordfront,Identity Europa, Ironmarch, The Alt right, Red ice, Dailystormer, Stormfront. Does there exist any whtie nationalists who aren't psyops??

I am being sincere, tell me what the fuck to do.

your mistake was to assume you weren't talking to shill.

Uhk. Can't we go back to early 2016 when these boards weren't such a clusterfuck. I don't know who are the shills anymore.

We don't like Trump, either, TRSodomite

Nothing would be better for us than antifa/niggers shooting these alt-kike faggots. That would cause 3 things. 1st, it would help us clean house and get rid of phony race mixing scum. 2nd, it would be a huge accelerationist moment leading to move violence. It would escalate things quite a lot, which will help bring us closer to RaHoWa. 3rd, we could "put aside our differences" and "mourn" to get the normies to sympathize with us.

Nobody liked Monkey Lucifer King Jr. or his civil rights movement but people sympathized with them more when he was murdered.

First, gtfo of TRS, since they are phony

Samefag concern troll

Letting communist scum take the heat for shooting at alt-kike fake nazis is perfectly fine. Less people real nazis have to shoot in the long run

Hmm. Fair point. But I do wonder if it would actually help us or will normies just think "Well they are nazis so its fine to kill them" I know normies in my life who would celebrate this fucking shit.

Okay. Now what?

Really? That's how you respond to being called gay in front of your mother by the man who's going to be railing her?
What a fucking cuck.

Second, lurk 2 years before posting.

Third, spend some time getting in shape and practicing with guns. Money that goes to TRS is money that doesn't go to guns, ammo, survival shit, etc. Work on yourself. You will be more of an asset in RaHoWa if you are at your peak.

(checked)
Normies celebrating political murders should be recorded on video or something. If they put it in writing, screencap it. You can easily get people who aren't shitlibs to wind up sympathizing with you by pointing out, "hey, we may not have normal views, but free speech means that people that you don't agree with have the right to say what they want. This political murder is completely uncalled for. We shouldn't be shooting each other as americans over disagreements in opinions" or something along those lines

If you want some radio to replace TRS to listen to, listen to William Pierce's old broadcasts. The only archive I can find for William Pierce is from /polk/ unfortunately, but the archive still works.
archive.org/details/PierceWilliamDr

Cool thanks.

National Action.

kek, they'll take anyone that can sign their name and hold a gun. lncluding this nig.

Neckbeard with the pepe hat and kek flag should stay home next time. Same with the fag with the Infowars sign.

how is National Action legally terrorists though? I only know a bit about them but they seemed okay to me?

Something doesn't add up here.

WELL HEY, THERE, KIKE SHILL
I SEE YOU'RE TRYING TO BUMP A DEMORALIZATION THREAD