MAKING THE HOLOCAUST REAL

Killing kikes is fun, and everybody dreams with The Day of The Rope, but with people growing each time more accommodated and unwilling to rise up, how do we get rid of these shitskinned heebs? Meaning, by being free and not persecuted for doing it? Despite not having knowledge about it, I cannot stop thinking about it, and I specially think about these two options:

MAKING KIKES INFERTILE
The kikes are numerous in positions of influence but still very little compared to the rest of the population, poisoning or other methods of making them infertile would severely cripple them right in the next generation, and the fact that it's a completely silent method and we only need to do it to younger parasites make it very easy.

POISONING THEM TO DIE IN THE LONG RUN OR CRIPPLING THEIR HEALTH
When we think about killing, we think about getting them to die immediately, specially through our own hands, but the truth is it doesn't need to be like this, if we take a "long run" approach to it we could effectively kill several ones and make it seen as natural causes, completely getting away with it.

I'd love to hear some experienced anons help and let us begin with the cleansing, we gotta start this as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
imdb.com/title/tt0077025/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with memes

damn

checked

Like the boy who cried wolf who got aten by wolf, What's going to happen to the Jews who cried Shoah?!

bump

Ricin.

bump for interest

At least make your shitposts funny, FBI.

Hi, FBI.
Gas yourselves plox.

Sticky this.

Nobody can arrest you for giving physiologic information or talking. I need advise from people who know about drugs/poisoning.

This please.

It's 2 AM on the east coast, so you can't be FBI or DHS. Overseas contractors, maybe? Or maybe just shitty trolls.

look at all the jews saging, probably the same kikes who shill trump and d&c the altright

/thread

since it's summer, my guess it's just kiddies on their vacation trying to be edgy. we've seen the quality of posts drop significantly the last few weeks.

murder is just memes to an end

It's just that the memes are working

Talking is not a crime, faggot, what is next? Kike exposing material is FBI trying to radicalize us? Wanting to get rid of these parasites from our countries is edgy? Give me a break.

Don't bitch and whine about how we're being taken over if you're not willing to do anything.
Everyone ignore these fucking idiots. NOTHING will ever be achieved if you only hope for someone else to take action. We need as many contributors as possible.

This. Simply educate on the holocaust along with every false flag they've perpetrated and nobody will come running to save them when they kvetch.

Proceed please

Bump.

bump

you kikes can't even shill here huh, nothing to spin against us when it's true kike hating, responding your shit always help me keep good threads bumped.

BUMP

First, people are more likely to rise up now than ever. Trump got elected, and that is all that needs to be said about that.

Fundamentally, is right. Note that the Jew is in a more brittle position than he has ever been in; all that needs to happen for the Jew to die is for Israel to fall and for them to be kicked out of the US. Both of these happen when Jews are viewed negatively by the US populace; Israel falls rapidly once left to the Middle Eastern horde of Muslims. Although this is a hard goal to accomplish, once it succeeds we are completely free.

An individual can kill a Jew or two, but this harms the cause (unless you can pass as a Muslim or something, in which case the media won't ever care); a victim is always sympathized with. Only through doing what we can to move the hearts of Americans can we actually eliminate the Jews once and for all.

You're a moron. If Israel falls, the Middle East and Europe will be nuked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Bump

Have the US force a two-state solution(Israel and Judah) and withdraw all aid to Israel and put them into a sink-or-swim situation. If they continue to trust in chariots and deception, they will fall.

If Israel continues to intoxicate the nations with the cup of doublemindedness and the hangover of anger, we'll put her back into the same situation she was like as in the Bronze Age.

That won't improve their position. Once they drop the mask, they can't put it back on.

You are not wanted here.

But that is the point of the thread, exterminating the jews without getting caught. I know the importance of spreading consciousness on the JQ, but every single kike is a propaganda agent of the tribe, getting rid of some means stopping thousands of people being exposed to pro-jewish propaganda on the internet and IRL. We don't have the privilege of restraining ourselves.

And as reminded there is the Samson Option, which the most important part is the kikes having a hold on the US government and consequentially it's nukes (also if I'm not mistaken an israeli company is responsible for taking care of them), that's why we need to stop their grip in the US by all means.

BUMP

The solution has always been simple and final.

bump

That's pretty much suicide since the majority of the world believes kike lies and will fight for them.
Meme warfare sways the minds and then the hearts will follow. First steps first.

The worst thing you can do to a Jew is force them to live amongst themselves with no goy to exploit.

Their parasitic nature will be their undoing.

You know the "nuclear materials" one kike from PA sold to other kikes was fake, right?

They own nothing, goyim. Samson is a huge bluff.

t. JIDF

This. Keep in mind that the fraction of jews who are growing the fastest are the hasidic kikes who are nothing but leeches and welfare niggers who do nothing but collect gibs and shit out a dozen kids each. Even the other kikes hate them. They'll eventually collapse their own state.

Now it used to be the case that the kikes were perfect comfortable living among the muslims in the caliphates and ottoman empire (side note: it was the sephardic jews who helped the muslims invade and conquer hispania). But they pissed away this implicit alliance when they took over palestine, and now they're hated all across the middle east. Right now, they're all flooding out of Europe and taking aliyah to israel. But israel will eventually collapse under the weight of its hasidic population. Shit is going to blow up sooner or later. Hopefully sooner, provided Iran gets around to developing a nuke.

bump

All this post reminded me of is the fact that they are doing this to us at this very moment. Fuck you for reminding me. This thread is dumb. Dont let your anger get the best of you.

Unfortunately it is a thought crime now. Plans, theoretical or not, to kill (((people))) or bomb a building can be interpreted by law enforcement as anything from mental instability to domestic terrorism, and if its the later it gives them full clearance to completely throw your rights out the window and black bag your ass, if not just out right shoot you during the raid and claim you were being "hostile".

Also those two threads were being bumped by a bunch of shitty bot posts while a bunch of slide threads were being posted, they made themselves too obvious.

That being said, you are confusing caution for cowardice. If you want to take your share of the struggle for our race and nations kinetic then do so, but DONT. TELL. ANYONE.

Its not like with the niggers and spics who can rap about their kills to boost their "street cred" and not really worry about any consequences. If a white man mentions even slightly about his efforts to save his race and the feds get wind of it they will fucking hang him by his balls until they get a confession out of him.

Arson is discreet, effective and resistant to forensic.

You don't have to worry about your silence masking your deeds. The media around the country will run the story since it will immediately be labeled a "hate crime". They'll pour on the propaganda and poison with their commentary for sure, but your actions alone will have their own message that runs counter to the vitriol of the (((pundits))). This message will be picked up those that are yearning to listen. That they're not alone; that others who share their beliefs are taking action, encouraging them to do the same.

You even got the dubs.

I think it doesn't matter anymore user, just the fact we post kike fact on the internet make them already have us blacklisted, and still could go after us even without any proof if shit really goes down. And since we are not there yet we still could get away with those methods. Call me pessimistic, but that is why I want this now.

Sorry, user, I know it, but we need to do something.

Which movie is that from?

Looks like the butler from Titanic, so going after him, I find… “Holocaust (TV mini series)”

imdb.com/title/tt0077025/

FUCK OFF FBI
daily reminder Holla Forums is the board of peace

bump

Do they?

bump