Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/08/02/monster-monpiece-launches-pc-via-steam-fall-2016/
archive.is/1keZA
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-nude-mods-feature-a-catalog-of-clothing-options/8738/
youtube.com/watch?v=IL_uLosItSA
youtube.com/watch?v=TtfNX5NCv7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did she get culturaly enriched?

I like this edition. I hope lil' Neph will be a healthy baby.

Also, I want to lovingly and consensually make babies with Nepgear after marrying her.

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And take full responsibility when the time comes

We need some honest and responsible Nep love after all the lewding in the previous threads.

spanking

I know the Gear I posted has a nice ass, but I didn't post it with the intentions of spanking her. Please be gentle to your Neps.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

I want to snuggle and play vidya with loli Neptune and have passionate loving sex with adult Nepute.

>not having passionate loving sex with both forms

I want to go to Gameindustri and play games with Vert until marriage then rut like wild animals with no shame or dignity.

I'm still saying she would look better with a remote control instead.

I want to spread my sunscreen on Rom and Ram so they don't get sunburned while playing in the summer heat

The lewding will never go away, it will return.

Imagine Rom and Ram with tanlines from a micro bikini.

Is that some bullshit foreign spelling for "Wedding Ring"?

REMOVE LEWD
GIVE MORE LOVING

both togheter is the best though

Not really into loli, but you've given me something to ponder.

No, you retard. It's a raildex thing.

Look user get your shit together and say something in a language that Uncle Sam can understand, until you do its a fucking wedding ring you shit stain. __;^)_?

Why do some overworld maps of Gamindustri look like they're floating in the sky? What is below? Shit also looks pretty small.

A giant plot hole.
This kind of scenario, cities on the sky, is easy to develop, so writers can focus on the characters and the plot instead.
Some other examples include of this include Skyward Sword and Bioshock Infinity.

This explains why Hyperdeminsion has both literally nothing below the landmasses and an ocean separating them.

The ocean, duh!

Could be used as capital punishment in Gamindustri. Just throw them off the platform and they'll drown, no boats or anything to rescue them

That's pretty cruel.

That's disappointing, I was always wondering what was below besides a possible other dimension.

Neptunia itself is full of cruelty, mate

It's also affordable and efficient.

But if Linda and a bunch of pirates probably didn't get thrown over, what would you have to do to get that punishment? Being a normalfag or not caring about vidya?

This interests me greatly. It might vary CPU to CPU but the main cast seems content on not killing if they don't have to, even if you pose a threat to their lives. So how DOES capital punishment work?

how would you guys feel if one day you wake up in gameindustri while holding a gehaburn in hand?

The better question is am I a qt3.14 cpu/candidate

maybe

I'm going to have a bloody good time

I'd be really confused.

Then I'll plot to toss the sword into a pool lava or something.

I must endure this torturous day

Like all cursed swords, it will find its way back to you.

Guess i'd keep it to myself.

Just gotta make sure to keep my mouth shut about it.

I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to enjoy living the family life with them.

You'd be surprised at how much I want to be a father these last days. Looks like Gear gave me motivation.

With loving parents, any child will be healthy.

also called Skies of Celestia

hot, but too small, tanlines have better effect(IMO) from things like school swimsuit, now THAT would get my boner out of control

I don't know user, It would either be insanity for worring about hiding the sword ala "the tell-tale heart" style or neps curiosity that they will eventually found out.

unless you have a master plan to prevent any neps, makers and the oracles finding out about the weapon while keeping your sanity in-check

WHAT THE FUCK WHEN DID SHE GET IMPREGNATED?

WHERE CAN I FIND THE FUCKER WHO DID THIS

UNFORGIVABLE

THIS BETTER BE A 'FAN' ART

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And to take full responsibility when she gets pregnant from lewdtimes

That was the wrong image

I'm the one who did it. I claimed responsibility and married her. Of course, there are plenty of other Gears in other dimensions.

Damn, i forgot that someone might have seen me.

Or i prefer guns and the neps might question why i pack a sword if i'm not gonna use it.

I guess the best course of action would be to tell the oracles about the sword and leave the neps in the dark and keep the sword myself until i find a way to destroy it or seal it forever.

Last thing i want is a front row seat of the neps killing each other.

Do keep posting different images of CUTE, I need to expand my folder of her

Depends on its power, I'd beat some monsters with it if it was decent. Of course I wouldn't kill any CPU or candidate with it.

It's officially fan art

So i did some research because i was worried other neps were in danger of being pregnant and it turns out that pic is just a shoop of a girl from another game/anime called Date A Live

Break it into parts small enough, then eat them, with a three weeks period between every eat.

Of course, I'll stay hidden until I have finished my meal, and will keep countering Gehaburn's madness with my own.

sounds edgy

Nope, I have a good stomach.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Success. None of the neps want to touch the gehaburn pieces because they're covered in shit.

i'll hide it and use it for emergencys.
I'm more punchy and magical man than a swords man

That's a possibility, but I don't want to count on that.

Trying to counter every probability, eh ? What about dropping highly corrosive acid on the pieces, making sure they dissolve into ash and dust ? And yeah, there might exist acid corrosive enough to dissolve Gehaburn.

Anons in countless dimensions are impregnating their neps as we speak. You can't possibly kill them all in time.

No, I just thought that eating Gehaburn wasn't the best idea

And you wouldn't even need acid if the sword hasn't eaten any CPU's yet, I mean Nepgear just smacks it with another sword and it's broken.

It mustn't be broken. It must be dissolved into nothingness before it hurts one Gear again.

That would be a waste though, get the oracles to reforge it with a share crystal and it becomes an insanely powerful holy share blade. No curses attached.

Thank you for digging into this. I'm happy that's it's safe to say that she's still pure. On the other hand the fact that someone had the gall to tarnish her made me punch a hole through the wall. Bless you research-kun.

Do you really want to take the risk of trying to reforge it (and thus eventually to take the risk of another Conquest) when other, more sure means have been known to allow victory over Arfoire and her goons ?

The safest option is always the best.

Sure, just smack the blade and it's broken. The curse doesn't work when it's broken, nor is it a particularly strong curse, so you can break it easily. Then reforge it. If it somehow fails it's still going to be broken, and you could just resort to removing the blade from existence after that.

It's fast, it has good range and it helps me fight unholy creatures of the night. This weapon is the best thing to ever happen to me

Something the matter user?

You must not lewd the Neps.

If Nepgear was my favorite then I don't think I'd mind exterminating all the others and having a dimension just for me and her.

Oops

I want to Hold hands with Vert and be her submissive mistress while playing vidya and having her ride my face.

user pls

you nigger

Vert appears to be vibrating in that gif

She's feeding on Nepgear's imouto energy.

Needs more Plutia whippings.

I'm sorry

I like how Nep can barely contain herself

This reminds me of a character who only used his fists at my DnD sessions
He was eaten by leech monsters

So he wasn't a big enough guy. Also, what neps use only their fists, other than Peashy? Tekken likes to kick too, so I'm not sure if she counts.

C-Sha almost exclusively uses fists and kicks.

He survived so much stupid shit with his low intelligence and poor decision making. And then he rolled a critical 1 and just like that… he was gone

You'll be happy to know that I impregnate Gear regularly. We're married so it's okay. Nothing impure about it.

Not sure what's going on in this thread, except finding exceptional user's who would claim responsibility but just came here to drop by and say:

You're alright.

Thanks Kojima.

The best among us will always keep loving the Neps responsibly.

I really liked those two.

Do you think Neptune uses Histy as a dildo?

That is not the appropriate usage of fairies

People have disappeared for asking less degenerate questions

Hey Femanon Vertfag is back, stay away from Vert you heathen, unless you're going to marry.

I just found a bunch of random shit on Google.

Back from the job interview, and I'm completely broken.

The job interviewer, which is also the hospital's director, apologized for his team being unable to save my mother from death, 12 years ago. Even though he didn't need to, even though the records of this should have been gone from the hospital since years, and even though it absolutely wasn't the point of the interview.

At least I'm at the top of the list for recruiting. If they need someone corresponding to my profile, it'll be me.

I'd love the original picture behind the third pic's edits.

I'm sorry they brought that up. But glad you might get the job.

As for the image, I only found a small thumbnail version from the Hunger Games Avatar wiki page for Nepgear which is hilarious btw.

Unforgivable.

I was talking about the Gotta Catch'em all one.

I have found it friend.

Thank you.

Yeah, I meant that that Gotta Catch em All image was from tge Hunger Games Avatar wiki. I didnt have a source for the original image. That said…

Awesome! Thanks for more cute Gear images for my Neptunia folder!

I don't think she's a slut. She's super sexy. That just happened to be the first inage O saw when I typed lewd Nepgear into google.
Also thought it was funny since people keep saying she's Sanae, who is also called a slut in 2hu land.
That said, Lilac Mk2 is best HDD regardless of it being slutty or sexy.

I was expecting there to be lots of handholding pictures. Instead I found that slut/sexy image and Russian Leader Nepgear inage which redirected me to the Hunger Games Avatar Wiki page for Nepgear. Didn't see anything lewd. But then again I was mostly distracted by Soviet Nepgear.

that's dumb, it's like typing "wet water", Nepgear=lewd, that's how the world works

I did it too, hopefully it will appear in the search listings soon.

Whats with everyone flocking to Nepgear? What happens when you land in Nepugia Dimension instead?

FUCK YOOOOOUUUUUU

Its okay user, there is always pic related.

Y'all need to Headpat the Candidates.

If you want more of them user, just ask like a normal person

user you demon.

I may hate cool but Uzume's outfit is CUTE

Going on my idea from last thread
>You don't notice her hair and hairpin change
>You feel your orgasm building as your body threatens to cum from the almost rape

I didn't ask for this.

I just wanted to be a overprotective yet dotting Big Bro to Gear and the other Candidates.

If I could make a selfish request from any of our writefags are any of you up for a villian-user story?

There's nothing better than a woman with good navel.

Go die in a fire if you intend to bring shitposting through this argument. We don't need it here, and we will never.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/02/monster-monpiece-launches-pc-via-steam-fall-2016/

archive.is/1keZA

How good are the game mechanics? VII has left me a bit disappointed.

Noice

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-nude-mods-feature-a-catalog-of-clothing-options/8738/

so just the same thing that's on undertow

Notice the intense concentration Noire is putting into sucking on that tit. Her diligence and determination are what made Lastation into such a great and prosperous nation.

Sasuga Lady Black Heart, I expect nothing less from you.

Even the monsters are naked. That is interesting. I've always wondered how looked a naked Dogoo.

Jesus, you need help

Believe in Noire and hold a determination to suck!

Did you forget where you are?

I pirated U so I might give this a shot to see if I like the game enough to buy it.

fuck, now I want a Symphogear X Neptunia crossover and go all over the top

still waiting for that season 4 ;_;

See

Also, I was half expecting Nepgear to come in and see it. Then force you to do everything you did to Nepugia to her out of jealousy.

You alright?

The first two were due to a bug. The third one is either the first two after a reset of their ID, or a troll/shitposter wanting to shitpost.

My phone kept messing up and stalling at posting. Didnt give me the usual "something went wrong but your post probably went through anyway" message so i kept refreshing and retrying.

I don't think a crossover would work. But a new idol game inspired by Symphogear would be nice. You know, just a few musou levels where you and your nep have to dance and slaughter to the music.

I'm aware it has been anounced but the wait and lack of news is what pains me now

I actually think a Musou/Idol raiser symphogear game would be pretty good

but the symphogear/nep crossover thing should only be like a scenario, I was just exaggerating a little.

It's okay when it's consensual.

NEVER EVER
Xenosaga Neptunia (with its autistic lore)
Super Robot Neptunia
Tales of Neptunia
Neptunia Smash Sisters
Star Ocean Neptunia (with its autistic lore)
Neptune: Attorney at Law (Phoenix Wright)
Nepgear Justice (Apollo Justice)
Shin Megami Neptunia
Neptune Shippuden
Neptune Prime: Echoes
Metal Nep Solid (with its __??_ lore)
Meltly Nep: Act Cadenza
Neptunia Hearts/2/Birth by Shares/Chain of CPUs/Re:Shared

I still have no sad neps in my folder

I thought it was called Mega Mash Sisters.
Also,

It was just a quick and dirty list from the top of my head, also I don't recall Mega Mash Sisters then again anything apart from obvious lore just slips from my mind.
Another one

Bruh

NEVER EVER

Pic related

C'mon guys its isn't that hard.
yu-gi-ohtrapcardreaction.png

youtube.com/watch?v=IL_uLosItSA
youtube.com/watch?v=TtfNX5NCv7A
As in CC2's fighting games? I'd rather NepBlue or GuiltyNep

Underling slipped her an anti-lewd potion. Which pissed everyone else off and was the catalyst for Plutia to HDD.

Wew. Although I sort of wish the Lilac-Mk2 was her default post Victory, since Neptune got her glowing unit around then as well.

Oh yeah, ID change

It's like you don't want to build a loving family with your Nep or something.

Lilac Mk2 was on the box art of Mk2, so you'd think it'd be a permanent thing. It also marked Nepgear's increase in power. So yeah, Lilac Mk2 should be the default Nepgear HDD thing now. Too bad it isnt even available for most the games after Mk2 which is incredibly stupid without actively looking for it. Not even sure how to get it in VII.

Bruh my ID changes so much all you need to know is that I'm;

Naruto
I'm not a fan of traditional fighting games, except Tekken 2/3/Tag Tournament.

Can I still fuck shit up in dungeons with my Nepu ala Rune Factory 3?

Default HDD? The dark colours don't suit Nepgear at all in my opinion. Lilac Mk3 fits her way better.

I feel like her skin is too light for the white. It kind of blends in and isn't memorable.
The black of Mk2 contrasts so well with it since you get the black bikini with the light skin.

Oh I think the lighter colours look great on her instead, just like her human outfit. Nepgear's theme has always been pink, I feel like the darker purple would fit Purple Heart better. It does stand out more, but it doesn't look better in my opinion.

I still like her Mk1 set the most though.

I like it, but I just like the contrast more. Also, it allows for contrast with her human form's clothes. I also like how it exposes her navel more, which Mk3 does as well.
Still confused why Mk2 had lilac mk2 on the gamebox if it wasnt something she'd ever have access to again.

I'm not a fan of such contrasts, since she doesn't really change in HDD at all, it's still the same Nepgear. Seems we just have different tastes.

Probably because it's memorable like you said.

d-delete this!

I guess that is just a matter of taste. And Nepgear does seem to like white more. I just think the black suits her more in HDD. Guess it's like when you like wearing something but someone tells you you look better in other styles of clothes.

But still, Mk2 was a power up for Nepgear. How did she lose that in the subsequent games? Like, she even has a lilac mk3 which should be another upgrade. But she always downgrades every game. You'd think a girl so set on the best technologies and stuff would keep the best technologies equipped to her.
Then again, I've used inferior equipment in games just because i liked how it looked, so maybe that's why. Still doesn't explain why you have to search for it to unlock it in later games. Should just be given to you if you want to use it at the beginning if the game.

She also stated that she's a bit uncomfortable with her exposure in HDD. Maybe that's a reason she went back to Mk1. Although she did say that the adrenaline rush from transforming helped with that.

But it's probably just a "you don't keep all your stuff from the previous game, go collect it again" type of thing as usual.

Is it my shit taste or is most of the music in V-II and the series in general forgettable. Like, just about everyone knows Solid Park from Mk2, but I can't recall any music other than that. Its just dull boring samey electric music playing over my Neps.

It's your shit taste, a lot of the music in VII is amazing and better than the previous games.

I'll note that mk2's music is a lot more memorable than people give it credit for, in comparison I didn't really like V's music. V-II's OST is full of great shit though, you're crazy.

I'm crying on the inside
And the only music I can recall from V-II is the final fight of the true end where Uzume fights herself I already forgot the name of said track too.

Are you kidding me? How can you not remember:
The intro trailer song
The main theme
Reverse Attack
Zero dimension overworld theme (Desperado)
Hyperdimension overworld theme (Sailing of A Daydream)
Absolute
Will be Venus
Providence
Drive Away
Never Give Up
Mousou Katharsis
Mousou 4Tune (instrumental)
Sa Ku Ra In Full Bloom
The damn tutorial song
Why am I making this list? There's many more. Almost every track is good.

No love for light gun arcade games huh?

T-thats fine, they're pretty much dead anyway much like arcades in the west…

All I can do is shrug. I don't have an answer as to why I don't find the music memorable.

I'm glad they're dead user. Not really but on the bright side I have two sad Neps now

there no management game where you play as Histy trying to make Neptune work

I'd rather have more brown neps

Pretty sure theres been quite a few edits of darker skinned Neps.

Naturally brown or edited? Properly drawn 2D brown girls are just fine in my book. Edited brown girls just looks wrong 99% of the time.

There has…but not all the cast has gotten the treatment.

Sometimes its for the best, making their skin darker looks awful

Meant actual brown neps

Also speaking of arcades

Yeaaaahhh….thats what I mean.

Noire isn't too bad but the others don't look good

Pretty much this

I suppose

I don't like brown Neps

Well if they had a slight tan instead of being fully brown, then I wouldn't mind it.

But anyways thats beside the point. We're here cause the games we want won't ever happen

I was about to say the same thing until

Artificial Nepcademy when
NEVER FUCKING EVER
and shut up about mods, mods don't get you sexy JP voices and event if they did it'd be shit

they all look more like ganguro-like than actual brown
and it so happens that ganguros are one of my minor fetishes, so good job on that

Pretty sure Ive made some tan edits of Naturalgears. Not on my computer, but someone else might've saved them. Actyally might have only created one which was already posted here

Who wants to marry Uzume again?

Noire is my true love, but I cannot deny that Uzume is very cute.

I pledged heart and soul to Nepgear.
But that doesn't mean I wouldn't go have a blast with Uzume downtown and Try all the restaurants in Planeptune before I die. Of course all the girls are welcome to join us, but the two of us wouldn't have been at any of the Planeptune restaurants before since it's all new to us assuming restaurants from her time have all closed down over the decades. She needs to reacquaint herself with her country's cooking.

Mk2 generated a lot of strong leitmotifs but the other games didn't slack off.

Victory/RB3 intro theme (Delight To The Victors) is brilliant, very authentic late 70s/early 80s rock mixed in with some modern flairs. And then you have the CPU themes from that game, particularly Vert's is very well suited for her. The Seven Sages theme for the villains is extremely distinctive. As as far as stage music, you have Cold Spring (Lowee Castle) and Last Hymn (end game HD Planeptune).

And of course Between Earth & Sky, Prehistoric Cave and World of Imagination, all reused for RB1.

I'm shocked you can't remember any of that music. Victory's OST is pound for pound as formidable as Mk2's.

Now HDN's music, outside of a few tracks like the intro video's (which is GOAT) and Leanbox Rising, is much weaker in comparison. Also compare any of the Mk2 or later soundtracks with the efforts in the side games.

Good shit anons. Uzume would have been a strong contender for my numero uno had she been in earlier titles.

It's unfortunate that she wasn't in earlier titles, She's a bit late.

Do we actually have people here who's true love is Uzume? Maybe Vitamin cute poster?

I just had a random thought for a topic of discussion and when I tried to recal what music I could from the Nep games the only clear cut was Solid Park, as in it wasn't just random bits and pieces from dungeons and themes but the whole track. The harder I thought about it the more I seemed to forget. And please no bully about the opening themes, I only watched them once and never again

Maybe the reason Solid Park stands out for is that you're a Noire/Uni fan?

Your dubs want me to betray Vert?
BLASPHEMY
I'm this faggot

At this point I shouldn't be surprised because the contract was signed but let a man get some rest!

forgot to add that I was given fellatio again

guess it was payback or something

Is there more to this story?

Seems I haven't even gotten any sort of lewd dream with any of the Neps, I'll just take it as a sign they're still pure in my subconscious.

Wtf are you guys talking about? Are you trying to summon tulpas?

Not really. Just know that the moment I dream'd, I was groping Perfect Heart's tits and then as a sort of payback, I was given head and then eventually we fugged

The music playing though was Hanzo Academy from Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

If it makes you feel better; I've only ever had one dream with my Nep. But I'm pretty sure it was a message from Neptune

The only true Nep dream I had involved Nepgear and Ram turning me into an ara which pissed off Blanc enough to go HDD and shocking a laughing Neptune into silence.
What kinda message, if any, was this dream conveying?

My only other experience in dreaming Neps involved watching Uni and Compa building a lego house. That's literally it. The entire dream was watching two neps play with legos.

Those cosplay costumes Nepgear and Ram had? They weren't for show, they actually had magic!

Just dreams, everyone here should know tulpas are extremely dangerous to even try.

Yep.

Lucid dreaming is safe, and it's probably good for you if anything. Can't say the same about tulpas, don't fuck with your brain, it's more fragile than you might think.

Guess you missed my post in the previous thread, I'll give the tl;dr.

>surrounded by >>>Holla Forums inside a tube
>I'm >>>/ara/

Bruh I WISH it was magical costume shenanigans, at least then it would only be when I wore it, NEVER EVER AGAIN

Ha.

Sounds like a challenge.

Then again, I'm already satisfied with the love Perfect Heart gives me in my dreams soo….

I'll pass.

now that everyone is talking about nep dreams I want to ask what does this dream tell me about my nepfu:

so what does it mean guys?

Some anons who don't like Plutia gon git fuk'd up I guess.

Tupla's are bad all around.

Just from a purely secular sense, you are basically creating an imaginary friend on crack. There's no way that can end well, especially if you already happen to have mental problems/are on medication. And if you are into non-secular stuff they are usually associated with whatever flavor of "ethereal otherworldly bad things" you consider a valid threat.

So no matter how you cut it, that particular action is fairly high on the "What the fuck are you doing" scale.

So wikipedia claims some internet imageboard users have sexual encounters and love interests with theirs.

What.

isn't that one of the big "don't do that" when having a tulpa?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Fucking.
What.

Now I'm morbidly curious. Got any more nightmare fuel screencaps?

So are they demons or some shit? That's scary

I bet someone out there has a Nep tulpa we don't know off.

Now THAT is one way of putting your faith into the CPUs!

Sure, got one more.

And here's something to get the edge off.

Goofy getting laid is more silly than nightmare fuel inducing.

What are you, gay?

I want to say that most anons would rather be the little girl than a big ara ara boob-monster.

You can count me out of that populace then.
I'd rather have a mech suit, if anything.

Being a little girl sounds boring.
What makes you think I took interest in the Neptunia series? It obviously isn't because it's mainly an all-girls cast.
It's because they're badass characters who can transform into mechanized forms of personified video game consoles.

Stretching it. Sexy?

I guess that works too.

They can be competent occasionally…badass is sort of stretching it though.

nightmares eh?

You know it's sort of bad when furries think you are going overboard.

Well, looks like Nep threads turned from lewd to nightmare fuel

Luckily for us there aren't many furries following the Neptunia games.

But now that the game is plastered all over steam, it's only a matter of time before their numbers start to multiply. And furries are absolutely loaded with cash, so if they want Neptunia fur OCs they will commission art for them by the dozens.

if that happens then i'm ready to start hate crusade with a bigger flame on those heretics

Spoiler that filth.

Nepwing death squad time soon.

Get Planeptune's Public Relations level up to 6(?) and you're rewarded with lilac mk2

I started playing V-II recently and I am enjoying the changes towards regen. No longer do the characters fully heal on level up or in the overworld unless in a friendly town. This causes for a more careful approach during battles and having a 30 item cap further increases it.

Does this feeling of survival continue on later in the game as well?

There's an entire dungeon about survival. Have you tried neplunker yet?

I am early into the game. Last thing I did was meeting Umio.

No worries. Look out for it when it's unlocked. You might have some fun with it.

I'm fine with my dreams. Even though I had to change pants.

You get a lot of max SP bonuses from challenges that make resource management easier. The challenge dungeons in this games are a high point though, please look forward to them.

Why does uzume look so bloody delicate?

It's her special day user.

I hope the poor lass isn't stood up like what happened to Blanc.

Umio wouldn't do such a thing, would he?

Of course he wouldn't. Fishes aren't able to get far unless they're in water after all.

No, I was meaning whatever user she is getting married to. Uzume looks as if she'd break into hundred's of little pieces if she found out user wasn't going to arrive as promised.

She was Nepugia
Last thread we were joking about a jekyll and hyde connection between the two

Ah that makes sense. I only got them high enough for the Histoire events.

/x/ please, contain your autism

You know I kinda wanna be me if I go to Gameindustri and not however the fuck I ended up being ara in my dream in Gameindustri.

Well boob monsters are horrible, terrible, and everything else bad. Vert is pretty much my limit on how big I like boobs.

Some user like said probably wants to marry her. I remember when V-II got released on steam and a few days after a lot of anons were fawning over Uzume.

I am yet to have a contract sealed with a nep (or anyone for that matter), but that picture of Uzume is about perfect in my eyes in terms of proportions.

I'm proud to have been one of them. She reawakened my old love of redheads with pigtails.

I just want to tickle her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Bruh

Don't bruh me with that cancerous breast whore tbh fam.

Bruh

Now that I think about it, they could do a kingdom hearts crossover. At least with Uzume and Kurome can be her heartless. Other CPUs could have actual dark forms.

Orange Heart and Uzume's girly moments made me melt when I first saw them. Then it made me sad that she changed personality and forced herself to be cool and opposite to her cute girly self because she can't afford to be like that when she had to constantly run and fight monsters all on her own for multiple years

That first Noire is pretty good.

smh
Go bruh with your other tumorous loving anons

Would buy, then shill, then get banned from Holla Forums, then migrate to 4/v/ to shill harder

I would have loved to see cute Uzume oraoraora monsters in the face and not just orange heart

Did a titty monster kill your dog? Let the milky round softness into your heart, bruh

user, Titty Monster-kun, there is a limit to that milky round softness I'm willing to accept, please understand

Also, I'm not your bruh, guy.

These and Iris's are unacceptable breast sizes.

Funny, I just started playing RB3 for the first time, and this is in my inventory at the very start of the game.

Well the pic is obviously exaggerated unlike this one, which is more relative to Vert's size.

The artist also got them wrong in that image, user.

Its like making Iris as flat as Nisa

You gun get raped, boi

Well I did say "more relative." Unless my eyes are shit or something. So have this pic of Vert getting teased by Blanc for once.

I'd actually "love" to see the harlot try and rape me. I guarantee she won't touch someone who's super duper smelly.

I was more referring to VII, but yeah I guess what I said was misleading. My bad.

This game doesn't have a lot of little boys, user.

I don't know what you're trying to imply user, the names I mentioned are characters who's breast size are perfect imo.

My own fault for not mentioning that earlier if I hadn't.

Why didn't you list Nepgear? Her size is the same as Noire's.

Because those anons realized what having a true waifu was with cutezume.

It honestly makes the game feel more like an RPG like it should instead of VN shit that's occasionally an RPG like for the Rebirth games.

Two simple answers.

- I forgot.
- I don't think of her as much like most anons do here.

Fair enough. I agree that those sizes are perfect though.

Oh, I thought you were also mentioning CPUs or near CPUs that weren't ironing boards that I didn't post.

Also those three are fairly well endowed too, Noire is just the smallest with a C-cup.

I thought Nepgear was the smallest for c cup?

Time to post this.

>Use dub

Also, Noire is Best Heart. Never forget that.

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html

They gonna also need some d so they can feel better

thanks hentais!

Patrician taste.

Nice one, saved.

She's the only CPU that does work.

All the Noire posters come out of hiding for their daily dose of Noire. Notice the plebeian taste of these anons and their ability to effect other anons with their horrible opinions. However all hope isn't lost, at least one of them secretly worships Ultradimension Noire.

No bullying intended, continue with your Nepping

Goldilocks nep, neither too big nor too small.

Hyperdimension/Superdimension (RB1) Noire a best.

She looks so clueless, I can hear the "pomf" sound in my head.

Someone has never played HDN1.

…dude quite clearly stated that he was talking about RB1's Superdimension, not HDN's.

At least we can confirm you've never played the original and never experienced the "worst" Noire alive.

Check these Quad Quaduple Quads mate
If I had Noire in my folder I'd post them

You're right about that, I'm already scared of the Noire that I'll witness when I'm further into RB3. I plan on playing the original eventually. I know how different she is in that one and RB3/V.

Let me help you out.

I want to be Noire's boyfriend.

I want to be Noire's husband

It's time folks

Time for Nowa!

Rollan

Or more like atime for a trade for Noire. Or Uni is that's not possible.

rolling

Rolls so high are pointless when the board moves at a snail's pace

kay

RNGsus

Impressive, double makers

Gib Ploot

I need barely lewd noire now, hell, barely lewd neps dump please.

Who do I get Nepiverse?

Rerollan

Arfiore and Chika
Not Vert and Compa

Well at least I rolled Chika twice
If I roll her again can I get a Vert next thread?

Last roll
Whoever I get shall be lewded

Barely lewd, you mean like this?
And >>10264578

Kei or IF
Any tips anons?

Rolling for Jekyll and Hyde Gear

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

Can't believe it's already that time again. Rolling.

Well, they both like to play up how serious they are but get cute when flustered.

IF has more material, Kei hardly has any. Up to you which way you want to go.

Yeah, I've missed the Rebirths, Noiretunia and VII, all the other's I've played, so I'll probably base it off my memory of that

Rollin'

Sure let's roll

Am I doing it right?

>I was dreaming about fun posting about Vert

Well this is my life now

Does lucid dreaming to that situation count ?

Well, it's not something people can just experience. But I would say it counts for you specifically. I don't dream sadly.

Honestly, it is something people can experience, as everyone is physically capable of lucid dreams. Now, the content inside depends of the things the person experimenting them thought about right before falling asleep and I tend to have my last thoughts of the day for Gear, so it helps so if you focus on a specific scenario right before sleeping every night, and if you have the chance of a lucid dream, you will dream about it.

And I wish for every of us to have at least one of these.

If I dreamt, then I would do whatever I could to lucid drea . But I am such a light sleeper that I wake up too often to actually start dreaming.

Ultra roll for Uzume

Were it so easy.

Truly the rarest of rolls

From what I've read on the subject, it helps to have a daily routine and to keep it. You wake at a precise hour, you eat at precise moments and you sleep at a precise time. It helps your brain to prepare itself for those moments of the day, and as for sleep, it allows your brain to go faster and longer into the period where you can dream.

From there, you focus before sleeping on the thing you want to experiment in a lucid dream, while including a detail that will make you notice that you are in a dream. Once you'll dream about that thing in the exact same way, noticing that detail will make you see you are in a dream, thus making you conscious inside it, thus making you enter a lucid dream.

From there, you're free to do whatever you want.

I really should try to lucid dream. Time to find a way to realize I'm dreaming as that is the biggest issue when I sometimes dream. Thinking of Noire doesn't do anything as I seem to only dream at the end of the night mostly, but I should be able to change the scene if I'm lucid.

Let's see how the Neps design vidya.

That means it's cool to fuck her, right?

That's Blanc not Vert

I suppose, but she's kinda small.

End result, Compa and IF feel violated, Histy violates the Neps, and as usual nothing of any import as accomplished.

Vert says "I want sensual (read: lewd) grills".

Which Blanc then backs her up with by suggesting a Rated M Arkanoid clone.

This is great

intergalactic planetary

m-muh dick

I would try that if I was confidentI could stay asleep long enough. But a slight change in air pressure could cause me to wake up and makes it hard to go back to sleep. And all I want is to slee with my imouto by my side…

So how is the translations for Megadimension? Is it shit?

It seemed pretty good actually, except for the whole Nep jr. thing again. But to make a retranslation patch for one name is too much I think. Your answer is also in the thread OP.

Nepgear, do you enjoy having guys take responsibility for doing lewd to you?

neptune give me your love

Oh shit. Nepugia must be answering again.

Neptune, can I pat your head

Neptune let's have pudding together

How about we play games together Neptune

WELP GUESS I'M DONE TILL THE NEXT THREAD

Who wants to sleep by the fire under a warm blanket?

Okay Neptune

Post it

Seems like they replaced Rom and Ram a lot, and tons of grammar and spelling errors, unless they fixed it up from the ps4 release

Who wants to help me conquer Gamindustri with lewd?

Plutia's playable again, looks like she's finally getting some attention
Next character game better be Plutunia
Followed by Rom/Ramtunia

Noire, can we play video games together

Oh god yes.

I know that feel

2,3,4 are perfect
Also ID shift because posts kept getting eaten for hours

Would also work.
but because something somewhere was being retarded I guess we can dump barely lewd Neps in the new thread

Vert please marry me.

O-oh okay then.

Plutia can I sleep with you tonight, while we cuddle?

like always, already one step ahead of me, I'll join you in a moment.

so whats the difference between hyperdimension, megadimension and superdimension?

Someone posted the colorless version in the previous thread IIRC

my life is whats really colorless

What's the difference between 1 and 4 that makes 1 not perfect?

Doesn't look bad so far.

Neptunia games take place in multiple dimensions. That's why some games are completely separate from each other instead of having continuity.

Original HDN game and RB1 both take place in the Superdimension, I guess the remake is the canon one here?
Mk2/RB2, V/RB3 and VII all take place in the Hyperdimension and have continuity between each other. Although the last two have the Neps travelling to other dimensions, but they're still the Neps from the Hyperdimension. The Hyperdimension is also the dimension we're mostly talking about when discussing Neps.

All spin-offs take place in their own dimension but aren't canon anyway.

Iris > Plutia

I have a thing for innocent "almost porn" and bonus points for clothed or clothing mishaps. Blanc has that innocent look going in 4 because shes not just sitting there in her underwear like Gear is.
Something like pic related would also work, I'm just tired of tried and true butt naked Neps being posted and wanted something different. Lewd Neps that don't need to be spoilered seems like a good alternative.

I know I post more ploot than iris but I'll always like her as much as I do plutia

so Iris = Plutia is better

Good taste.

[i]Nice[/i]

Okay seriously?
Whatever, Nep time.

i get that there are multiple dimensions, but what is the difference? are they just names for the sake of clarity, or do scarier sounding dimensions indicate its composed of multiple dimensions?

two ' means italics

Teach me Histy~

IF without her coat is amazing. It almost has to be spoilered.

No difference besides what I said earlier. Although Zerodimension and Heart Dimension names actually match what that dimension is about.

Names are just to distinguish between dimensions. Except Zero and Heart Dimensions.

Superdimension: Floating islands over an infinite pit, higher "fantasy" stylings than other dimensions. CPUs possibly related to each other; new CPUs created via overwhelming shares. Celestia access.

Hyperdimension: Continent surrounded by smaller islands. Looks like it's in a northern latitude (tropics towards the south, boreal terrain to the north). CPU continent is largely settled and civilized, dotted with high-tech factories, farms and vacation destinations. CPUs not related to each other, except CPU Candidates. No Celestia access.

Ultradimension: Continent surrounded by smaller continents. Looks like it's in a northern latitude. CPU continent starts out largely wild/unpleasant and dangerous, but evolves into a more civilized configuration over a 25 year period. CPUs not related to each other. New CPUs created via CPU Memory activation. No Celestia access.

Yes, oh god yes.

Aside from the direct answer that Tsunako likes her some lewds, in-universe I'm sure the reason is that Nep and Vert take turns producing cheesecake of their acquaintances.

So why isn't there an actual costume or mod of IF without the jacket yet

I want to take emberassing and lewd pictures of Nepgear, then leak them to the internet and watch her reaction
Would she be emberassed? Horny? Scared?

They did a scene about that in the first episode of the anime.

Noire, tease me!
Vert, would you like me to pretend to be your younger sibling?
Nepgear, would you like the gehaburn?
Uni, will you ever come clean about your feelings for Nepgear?
Rei, do you want a hug?

>Nepgear wants the sword

Noire, tease Neptune instead.

I need this. Well I guess there's the swimsuit in V-II and Mk2. But it's not the same as simply removing her coat.

I'm not entirely familiar with IF's 3D model, but I assume her arms are rendered properly under the jacket. If that's the case, it might be possible to remove the whole thing by simply replacing the jacket textures with a blank transparent layer.

I don't think her arms are rendered above the elbow in both of her V-II costumes, unfortunately.

Can't get dommed by a little girl, now can you

She can try.

Lolidom is top tier

Sleeping is not domming

This guy got dommed pretty hard by sleepynep.

Men Don't Scream's artstyle is so twee I love it

indeed

the best kind of nep, a lewd nep

Which girl has a better body type? They're both almost the same. Would Gear look better in Noire's body and Noire in Gear's, or what?

Only if it's consensual Nep

Like you said, they're both almost the same. Their bodies are both almost perfect as they are.

Yeah I guess the question os whether you want a slightly taller Gear or a slightly shorter Noire.
Though now I kind of want a Noire outfit for Nepgear (in her colors) and a sailor outfit for Noire. And they mimic each other's hair.

They're too similar, and Nepgear covers up too much to properly compare the most important areas.

My ex had Noire's proportions, except with a D cup. So those numbers arent too bad.

Japanese people are tiny.

I'm asian, but I'm still in disbelief

I'm not opposed to rape-themed porn but nothing comes close to consensual nepping

This help?

Jesus christ

It was also the closest thing Ive ever met to a tsundere in real life. Didn't play the Nep games until after we broke up though. Noire reminded me so much of her that it was weird.
Oh yeah, my ex was Japanese, so there's that similarity too.

Are you sure you just didn't literally meet Noire

Well she was a bit more businessy since she studied business in college.
She acted literally like Noire with the whole "I can only do everything" attitude but would easily get embarrassed when teasing her usually throwing a "baka" somewhere in her responses to teasing.
Just sprinkle a little bit of Kei in and you got her.

Wow

Well my curiosity's sated for the night

Just go to Tokyo. You have a 1 in 13.6 million chance of meeting her. She usually kept her hair down when we dated though, so don't lookfor twintails.
Actually one of my friends who knew her when she came to America ran into her by chance at Tokyo station last year.

NEW THREAD

In that case I guess I lean more towards Noire's body. Nepgear's tits are in the limbo space of being neither deliciously flat nor pleasantly plump enough to elicit a boner from me.