Kid Rock confirms run for US Senate

Republicans in Michigan have reportedly been considering Rock to run on the GOP ticket in 2018 to challenge incumbent Democrat Debbie Stabenow for her seat.

Michigan GOP press officer Sarah Anderson told Fox News in February that she was unaware if Rock would run for office in the state, but that she thinks it “would be awesome” if he did.

mobile.twitter.com/KidRock/status/885240249655468032?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-739850831798306742.ampproject.net/1499807487098/frame.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/kid-rock-confirms-michigan-senate-run.html

kidrockforsenate.com

Other urls found in this thread:

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~battle/senators/stabenow.htm
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/kid_rock_loves_new_york_jews.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JKkb8JJY2nI
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/13/kid-rock-confirms-senate-run-people-are-sick-and-tired-of-the-bullshit/
bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/07/liz_warren_sounds_fundraising_alarm_over_kid_rocks_potential_senate_run
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck cares

Trump opened the floodgate. Anyone who is famous will now run for anything just because

Good, he could probably beat the libshit too.

Okay, but what does he think about niggers and kikes?

Checked. He probably will win.

This is fucking retarded, but I guess anything goes now.

What are his political views?

I don't know, when I saw the story I brought it over here.

He was a wigger when he was young and grew up with a bunch of them.

His first albums were rap albums; I doubt he's a white nationalist.

Ugh.

I guess we could do worse.

Ah observe the centrist

He has to fucking go

True, but when faggots bitched at him to stop using the confederate flag he told them to go fuck themselves.

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~battle/senators/stabenow.htm
Her fathers name was Robert Lee Greer, pretty sure that a jew name. She looks like a heeb.

Rock cant be worse than this thing.

That's a good sign. Being in the music business he's no doubt familiar with jews. Anybody know if he's had any disputes with his record labels?

The salt factor would be greater than the cuck factor at this point; the tides turn with the salt.

Oh boy, a kike record producer told him to make rap albums, he must hate white people.

Rock is still orders of magnitude better than the likely heeb libshit who is currently in that seat.

Well that seals the deal, he's definitely better than the alternative.

Don't do this.

He's a piece of shit bro.

I hate how much Tumblr has co-opted in casual chatter.

I guess that's good. If a celeb speaks up even moderately conservative they're probably playing down their views.

Also good points.

Time for Uncle Ted to put on his shitkickers and enter the Senate race

Michigan user here.

PLEASE RID US OF GARY MOTHERFUCKING PETERS AND GOOD DAMN DEBBIE STABENOW. FUCK.

Anything would be better! Fuck I'll take those faggot clown rappers over her.

I take that back. It's not even a fucking word. It's an audio reaction to convey disgust. They managed to co-opt a noise. It'd be like if we made sniffling were the new (((target designation))).

…Maybe we should.

This is always a great reason

checked

No, he isn't, you idiot. You literally SHOULD wait for Hitler, and that you don't understand why demonstrates what a fucking idiot you are.

I'll spoon feed you:
See, letting another libshit heeb get into power in a place like Michigan? That's actually good for us.
How? Because it makes Michigan get more and more shit, and visibly so.

What's Kid Rock going to do, besides cuck like the media whore to kikes that he is? Nothing, that's what.
So, in all respects, he is effectively no different than the libshit - EXCEPT that if/when things degrade, because he's such a cuckold and won't actually change anything, guess who its associated with? Guess who gets the blame?

Its like you don't understand fucking politics at all. A CUCKOLD IS NO BETTER THAN A LIBSHIT, AND IS USUALLY SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE FOR OUR POSITION DUE TO NEGATIVE ASSOCIATION.

Kid Fucking Rock is presented as a conservative.
Vid related in case you don't fucking remember Kid Fucking Rock.

See also:>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/kid_rock_loves_new_york_jews.html

>“He asked me what I thought of the country, and I told him what I thought. I won’t share it with you, but I told him that I know this much: that as popular as I am as an entertainer, I’m not educated enough in the area of public service or educated on world events to talk about it with you. But I’ll tell you what the people in my community think and that’s all I can tell you. You know what people should do no matter who is president? They should support that president and be Americans.”

WHIGGER CIVNAT CUCKOLDRY IS VERY-POSSIBLY WORSE THAN OUTRIGHT LIBSHITTERY

Once bullshit celebrities start getting into office because they're famous and doing a better job at it than the faggots and traitors currently in office then regular people will start running. Big name celebrities are going to be less willing to do large-scale opposition research (some of them will), and with old politicians going out the door, we will see more people more willing to step up to make things happen.

Trump was the first. The Rock, Kid Rock, and others will step up to take the mantle soon. Even mildly conservative people will change the tides compared to OMG YOU MUST OPEN YOUR HEARTS, HOMES, AND WALLETS TO THESE PEOPLE WHO LITERALLY DO NOTHING WRONG AND IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU'RE A HUGE RACIST PIG HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT WOMEN YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST MANBABY SHITLORD

fuck off shill, he's probably a Trump supporter, it would definitely be a step up from that jew mummy you're saying should stay in power

Was married to a nigger has a mullatto chile.
All muscians at his level deal with recording jews but he has his own label and I am sure he believes in muh 6 gorillion.
He sure as fuck aint the sharpest tool in the shed but he plowed his way up the music ladder and has reaped huge financial rewards all the while giving 0 fucks about his band and a bunch of people who helped him get there.
t detroter

ive listened to kid rock since i was a kid. a long time. i like a lot of rock music and have downloaded his discography from torrent sites. he has a specific song called "black chick white guy" which says a lot about him, enough for me at least. just another celebretard milking their fame for every dime they can.

Michanon means ICP and their old producer Mike E Clark really is a faggot.

This.

Yeah… I don't know how anyone could read what that guy posted and come away with the opinion that he's the shill. Now, you defending/ignoring it. Pretty shilly.
And?

sage
fuck off with this slide shit

hows that working out in South Africa? I'm sure he'll be showing up any day now……..

I don't care what the fuck the guy does he could suck dick as long as he himself is not jewish he is a step in the right direction from the kike currently in office.

Sorry user but fuck uncle Ted as well for being a good candidate for office.
Being a famous musician never means they are smart it just means they practiced their instrument for years and got lucky along the way.
Ted just mouths off on the conservative side and is a pro gun nut.
You have to figure anyone in the pop music biz loves (((diversity))).

So none of the good and all of the bad?

No fuck this. Give me someone like Pat Buchanan or go home.

We pretty much already have legal weed. All you have to do is get a letter from your doctor saying you have chronic pain and pay $125.
As a Michiganfag, I don't want him to run. But… I think he would be running against (((Levin))) or Debbie Stabenow. Really, anything is better than those two. Seriously, I'll take him over a kike.
He's definitely not a WN, but he is a confederate flag enthusiast. He has been unapologetically white his entire career.
I absolutely hate his music and always have.
But again, he's going to be better than any Dem. I mean, he's running in the most important district in Michigan, which is typically democrat. If can flip Wayne County, we would probably stay red a for long time to come.

Pat doesn't live in Michigan, so that's not gonna happen. Would love to have Pat holding office somewhere in the US though.

Man, he's gonna have a hard time against Brianna "Literally Who?" Wu… ( ° ʖ °)
youtube.com/watch?v=JKkb8JJY2nI

=Kid Rocks first song

Reported. Your shitty "WAIT FOR HITLER" trick is never, ever working again.

Again, I hate his music, but that was not his first song. Living in Michigan, you're exposed to it all the time… And Eminem.
Anyway, he had a shitty album that nobody knows about before he was ever on the radio.
He was a nobody until for some reason Devil Without A Cause came out.
He's a fraud, no doubt. But even hating him as much as I do, I would sing fake shitty songs for the amount of scratch he was making.

You have a point. However, I don't want another Reagan. He is the one that gave Zionists the keys to the car in the first place. I'm not the user you're replying to. Just chiming in.

dude weed lmao

I would vote for him just for the lulz. He at least couldn't be any worse than a standard republican politician.

Not a bad thing. The less career politicians the better. Democracy is a circus anyway

What you're missing is that he would be running in the Wayne County (Detroit) district, which is typically blue and always has been blue.
No Republican could possibly win the the niggertry and Marxism in Detroit. Kid Rock has a chance because niggers know him and some actually like him.
He's about as right as it's going to get in that district, despite him being a cuck on a lot of things.

Looks ancient as fuck…

I am not going to read through his entire wikipedia but his dad is super rich. He didn't grow up like Eminem. He pretended to be trailer trash for the majority of his career to get shekels.

I'm not denying that for one second. I hate the guy, but in the interest of flipping my district red, I'll do what I have to do.
Michigan is red and would have always been red if not for that district.

Media whores really don't have a good track record either. I'm all for people who aren't career politicians running, but let's get real, Trump is a fluke.

Hes better than the alternative but it needs to be pointed out when someone has zero credibility and is almost certainly more controlled opposition.

He has no credibility but I'm not going to say he controlled opp just yet.
I think he just really has shitty opinions.

>open to mormonat least better than obongo
What a fag.

>/oven/

The US is and always was a joke of a nation

Nice D&C, Schlomo.

keep your 2 shekels rabbi

I welcome it. Either they fail and it ends the "Drumpf means anyone famous can run for office and win now" narrative, or they succeed and the left fills their cabinets with a bunch of idiotic drugged out celebrities.

yeah, fuck off, shill

What's the functional difference between a jew politician and someone who would just do what they want anyway? A layer of abstraction for you to feel better?

Fuck this. At least Trump was a businessman and being President is like being CEO of a nation. This is just a joke and unless this "kid" wants to hang niggers from trees he doesn't deserve half a seat.

Stabenow was a shit sec state. I don't see how she managed to get her job and hold it for so long.

I don't think you understand the district here, if you think he would be any worse than the Democrats in Detroit.
Anyone to the right of Al Sharpton is a Nazi in Detroit. Believe me when I say that you can do worse than Kid Rock.
We are talking about a district in which Kwame Kilpatrick would still be the mayor of Detroit if he didn't go to prison.

t. Textbook "rightwing" cultural marxist.

Unfortunately, you're kinda right. I'd still choose him over Hillary, though.

I'm not interested in understanding the district.

Of course you're not. This is why you're an ignorant faggot.

Really makes you think. Filtered, by the way.

Again, even though I'm filtered (allegedly), you're an ignorant faggot.

Don't remind me. I could run an office better than that jackass, but I don't have connections and millions of dollars to blow on transition surgery and developing a shitty game nobody likes and spending 3/4ths of that budget on crying about gamers not liking said "game".

What your missing is this is a senate run which is state wide not county related.
And btw he lives out in northern oakland county but does have a house in Indian village or somewhere in a huge ass old detroit house that he bought for partying in the city with a gigantic fence around it.

His dad owns a car dealership in Romeo where he grew up the whole trailer slumming scam is just that but he did work at k-mart one summer doing something of value for them I suppose.

Wew

The salt would be amazing.

Another white guy who is more successful at rap music then blacks. And he beat the record (((execs))) by running his own label.

Can confirm, this cunt has done enough damage already. Seriously look up the shit she gets into. One of the most prominent anti-gun kikes for starters.

Michiganfag here, he's got my vote. I don't particularly like his music but urbanite filth tend to hate it so it'll be fun to fuel the saltmines.

That's dangerous thinking user, don't even joke about that.

There are literally massive salt mines under Detroit

The cunt in office needs to go. The musician is a cuck, but looks better on paper than either (((d))) senator we already have. He already has made a point of publicly supporting trump to the point of nearly offering to sick his benis, so this could be a win if trump stays on track.

There has to be a connection between the salt mine this would produce with libshit tears and the literal salt mine under Detroit.

Seconded.

Juggalos are the worst human beings. Living filth.

Agreed. Degenerates all. It is interesting though because they try to be a "family" and have their own "culture". Why? Because poor white youth are told they have none. I wonder if the Clowns have any kike connections. Though they could just be a symptom of the times and useful idiots for the kikes by chance.

One of the clowns Violent J aka Joseph Bruce is more than likely a kike by the looks of him and considering he is using a first name as his surname.

Homosuck explicitly referenced a juggalo presidency as being the end of the U.S.

Meme wisely…

The libtards would have a stroke.

He's running against an establishment Democrat and is popular. He stands a chance of winning too!

Juggalos are less white than even that nigger Obama.

You guys are tasteless subhuman trash and the largest contributing factor to europe adopted egalitarian nigger worship culture is american puritan culture. You are losers faggots failures and a blight on real nations.

Need to watch this. Kid saying he would convert and be a rabbi's boy ain't good. Need to meme this possibility away before it gets wind. If they promote him, which obviously they already are because the head of the GOP in that state said "it would be awesome" if he ran.

He is a Trojan Horse and he would win by a landslide. The kids would think he is a real conservative. Can't let this happen. Maybe we need to meme the Kid before this hits a news cycle.

I feel the same way, I don't like his music but he's still 1000% better than a corrupt piece of shit Anti-Trumper commie cunt.

Let him defeat the jewish cunt, then destroy him. We've got better dirt on him than the kike bitch.

I wonder who is behind this post.

I wonder who is behind this post.

So you would rather a commie cunt win then someone who support's Trump's agenda? Are you fucking nuts or do you not belong here?

The last thing we need is a flood of entertainers getting into politics.That land is infested with the wrong folk. I'm sure Trump's landslide victory has Hollywood chomping at the bit to put as many actor puppets as possible into office. This may be the opening salvo with Kid Rock.

There is no dirt on him he is an open book of fuck ups. Plus he throws just enough shekels around to promote his brand like the kid rock kitchen in eastern market and buying the failing made in detroit t-shirt company.

If you can stand to get through this, it will give you a good idea of his general IQ kid rock is obviously the bottom feeder on this panel on Bill Mahr

Good. I'd rather have meme politicians than ZOG faggots who went straight into office out of harvard law.

So you would rather a commie bitch Democrat win than Kid Rock? Just because he might be shady or might be a cuck? That seems like defeatist attitude to me. Personally I hope he slaughters his Democrat opponent, she's a total kike and has been a politician for 17 years with nothing good to show for it.

Damn straight. I would rather have an obvious commie in office than a crypto convert commie in office fooling the normies. That fact that we are over the target with this assment is obvious from the flak we are getting too.

Get out from behind that post.

All I am saying is be careful what you wish for.
Watch the video I posted of him here.

Kid will do far more damage to a district because he is a crypt. He will say the right things and do the opposite. It will confuse the normies. Better to let the old woman do the damage if it has to be done it will be less confusing for the normies and they are the majority of the voters. Plus, it will encourage more Hollywood scum to go into politics. Not good.

So he can teach the Michigan niggers to idolize rappers and act like nogs? No thanx.

I fucked that up. I meant to say, "so he can teach the WHITE teenagers to idolize rappers and act like nogs?" No Thanx.

Obviously you've never been to Michigan if you think that'd be anything new. And those kids aren't taking any social cues from fucking senators.

meme nation; meme presidents
monarchy = masterace

No.

Forgot my pic

Michigander here.

After Snyder fucked up spectacularly during the Flint water crisis, the only way another Republican could get elected in any position is if Kid Rock ran.

And he would win too. Michiganders love Kid Rock as much as we love to hate Ohio.

What is the name of the song at 30:33? Want to learn that.

Snyder didn't do jack. It was entirely the fault of niggers. It's like electing a Republican to Detroit for the first time in decades only to blame him for not fixing everything about Detroit in a couple years not that he could because of the niggers. They don't even pay taxes there's literally nothing they can do.

I have a feeling it is just a song he wrote to play at the Trump rally.
The whole guitar solo prior is just Ted jamming.

This
Almost all of old MI cities have lead water inlet pipes my house included
The emergency manager nigger they got from DC made flint use flint river water instead of buying it from detroit and guess who was running the flint water plant?

DAILY REMINDER KID ROCK IS A RACE MIXER AND HAS A NIGGER HALF BREED SON

I'm not even saying Snyder did anything wrong, but the Democrats are going to hold that shit over the heads of the Republican party for decades to come like a bunch of shifty Jews.

Just another way to blame the White man.

fuck reagan

t. nigger

So who exactly is raiding us? Jew type shilling during high traffic hours, and niggers like this during low traffic hours.

Chris Rock responds to questions about entering the race. He indicates that he may indeed run.

I hope this is a publicity stunt. Thats all we need is a white nog teaching white children how to be a wanna be white nog acting rapper that that has stated his support for Isreael because fuck yeah they blow people up and noboody will fuck with us and said he would convert to the tribe.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/13/kid-rock-confirms-senate-run-people-are-sick-and-tired-of-the-bullshit/

"The district" is irrelevant here. But Detroit is probably waiting for Kilpatrick to get out of prison to put him back in office again - just like Marion Barry.

Go back to reddit, faggot.
I'd rather have Hank III, but fuck it, at least these guy drinks with him.

Seriously, go back to reddit you flaming faggot.
BECOME BETTER THAN HITLER, Holla ForumsACKS! WE ARE ALL LEADERS! Never stop acting, take EVERY stop towards victory, EVERY opportunity, and never fucking stop!

Bob Richey for the senator from Mi is a just plain retarded idea. But can he be any worse than

Dude just wait for Hitlet lmao

You won me over just because that song was so cringingly bad.

I really don't care who wins. It's Michigan. It's a lost cause. One fewer D's never that bad of a thing.

Temptation to meme into power… rising.
Fucking kid rock.

Reminds of a time when heavy metal was still played on MTV. The good old days.

He sounds too cucked tbh.

Not quite.
Any dem in power = one more vote for more migrants.
These sorts of republicans are a risk we have to take… until something proper turns up (give it 3-5 years.. the movement needs to stew something)

But.. we probably want to avoid "pauline hanson" situations.
They need a bit of a brain.

Trump was fine. I don't think Kid rock is anywhere near the same.

Depends on how he is shaped by the media.
What if we meme him as a full blown nazi?

Now Kurt Cobain in the senate. That would be VERY interesting.

Hell, Britain should put Johnny rotten in parliament.
Australia should put in Mel Gibson.

Based Reagan
thanks for the amnesty

Yeah, but the only thing dead people can do in politics is vote Democrat

And when things degrade further it will be a white guy left holding the bag instead of the dirty kikes.

He's a crypto commie.

Kid Rock is actually a nice guy, does cheap concerts with cheap beer because he's "already made more money than he ever thought would" in his own words.

Dude cares about Americans.

He isnt opposed to abortions, saying its a women's choice.
He says we need immigration and we should deport people.
His stance is republican on fiscal issues, and liberal on social issues.

Im sure (((they))) will back him 110%

Only an idiot would vote for him, so im sure he'll win because michigan is full of trash and tards

*SHOULDN'T, NOT SHOULD*
My bad

Kid Rock was somewhat of an underground legend in Detroit before his mainstream breakthrough.

Kid rock is a faggot, but everyone who can vote for him should since it will be more seats in favor of Trump.

Looks Jewish.

Wealthy kid from Michigan. Probably not Jewish outright, but he's definitely got a little in him somewhere. Check his mother's shit and see.

A crypto-marxist rino, just what the trumpenproletariat ordered.

Soon.

His sister Jill is a failed actress

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/07/liz_warren_sounds_fundraising_alarm_over_kid_rocks_potential_senate_run

“Well,” she said, “maybe this is all a joke — but we all thought Donald Trump was joking when he rode down the escalator at Trump Tower and announced his campaign, too.

tripfag, pls
Even an ignorant, Coors-swilling, sportball-rooting neanderthal would be better than the current (especially dual-citizen) "representatives" who willingly sell out this country piecemeal because their allegiance is elsewhere but America.
At any rate: Representation is an anachronism. Technology could allow 100% participation and graduated, ground-up policies instead of either/or mandates from the top.

That would be terrible.

Hopefully his rallies are extravagant as fuck rock concerts. This kike government is a circus anyway so let's grab the popcorn and meme this clown into office.

Fuck it, somebody give ICP a call too. After rock's rallies we can have shit soda and pro wrestling.

/thread

Stfu

Your countries not ruled by idiots, its ruled by ruthless Jews who are very intelligent.

Agreed. I look forward to the 2020 celebrity free-for-all.

Well I think I'd rather eat the barrel,
Of a double-barrel loaded shotgun,
Than to hear that shit they call pop-country music,
On ninety-eight-point-one.
Just so you know, so it's it's set in stone,
Kid Rock don't come from where I come from..
Yeah, it's true, he's a Yank, he ain't no son of Hank..
If you even thought so, god-damn, you're fucking dumb.

You might want to add Jesse Ventura's name to that list.

New Zealand should put in Peter Jackson.

Fighters and I mean real fighters like Fedor or Gustaffson, Dempsey etc would make great politicians. Fighters are the best people for political roles. The problem is finding a smart one.

It's not like we still have Rome were intelligent men were also fighters. Now weird people are fighters, people who want to prove something or don't have other options.

So any nigger can run for a political position? Call the cardashians.

nobody hates ohio you fucking sports watching faggot

I don't even want to think about what the jew has on this guy.

dont talk to me or my wife son again.

crack rock has a nigger son vote for him goy he uses confedrate falgs he for the white race.

Low-IQ 'trailer trash' that has so much dirt on him, that he's a liability and especially so if he's running as a (R). That's the issue here.

Pardon the ignorance, but why is the Jewiss his ONLY 'competitor' and being treated as such on this board? Is it a district thing or a (D) campaign to put up the lowest IQ (R) candidate on the pedestal? Can you imagine having 'Kid Rock' on an intelligence committee?

Michiganfag reporting in. You're probably not going to like what I'm about to say.

After tolerating such political gems as (((Rick Snyder))), Debbie Stabenow, and now, all of these muslims gaining political power in Dearborn (the highest concentration of them in the whole country), I'd say that he is by far the best choice we're going to get, and the meme potential is fucking REAL.

Obviously, he's no fashy goy, but I'm not waiting for Hitler.

Michigan is probably the most deliberately mismanaged state in the Union. It's by design.

Did you forget where you are? We should put 'chaos candidates' everywhere.

I thought Trump was dumb years and years ago. The media works to make sure people think certain people who are a threat are viewed as dumb and unable to do anything decent.

If someone convinces you I'm a total dumbass, when I'm not, and then I tell you something very good, you'll just assume I'm a dumbass spouting nonsense and ignore what I say.

Oppositely, if you take someone who is considered intelligent, and have them mutter out retarded stuff, people are more likely to listen to it. It's what they tried to do with Bill Nye Saves The World, but they overstepped their boundaries, pushed it too far, and no one bought it. But, look at all those leftists running around going

Fortunately, that probably wouldn't happen. Committee seats tend to be allocated by seniority/experience in the field, and unless Kid Rock is a Project Monarch Manchurian Candidate type sleeper agent, he has nothing in that regard.

You do realize who signed the amnesty bill regarding illegal spics right?

lel

Better questions: What does his Democrat opponent think about niggers and kikes in comparison to him? What does he think about President Trump?
If Kid Rock is better than his Democrat opponent in supporting Trump, then electing Kid Rock will make things better, even if he is far, far, far away from 14/88. Rome wasn't built in a day. Nothing happens overnight. It's all baby steps.

This has been going on long before Trump got elected. The thing is Trump won due to his proven business record and the largest meme campaign of all time plus he obliterated everyone in the debates. Ceberties run all the time but it's more a PR stunt than anything.

Sage because this is pol not TMZ

No. Hitler lost. Hitler is right on many things, but he still lost. I'm trying someone new. Anyone who will make things better, even if it's only a little bit. I'm not waiting for who knows how long on Hitler just so I can lose again.

Congratulations. You now know why the Bible says things like "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." and "Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile;" If God calls for justice, then justice must be done. But only living for justice is an excellent way to become corrupted by the heeb and do more damage in your "justice" than in your permission for the wicked to continue being wicked.

kid rock is definitive proof that americans are bottom of the barrel trailer trash no matter how rich they are

Brilliant observation!

His life is an open book. All his dirt is known. Just like with Trump.

Not necessarily a good thing either.
They have to have good platforms to gain support. Rich celebrity status just means they'll be more popular from the get-go and that money is less likely to be involved. Say what you will about the God Emperor's entertaining shitshow, and how we needed someone in there to screw over the entire government establishment. I was fully behind his platform (and he was the ONLY one that had what was needed). I don't think I'd be able to get behind an entertainer running for political office if they don't have a good idea of what to do.

That said, it's possible he may have a good plan.

I've seen him in concert twice both times a huge stars and bars was hung proudly behind him. Make out of that what you will.

why the fuck not?

Then you're going to keep losing, because you're too stupid to know why Hitler lost.

What an empty argument, you sorry kike.

ANYTHING SHORT OF HITLER WILL NOT SAVE ANYTHING, YOU FOOLS. STOP ACCEPTING LESS THAN WHAT IS SUFFICIENT, THAN WHAT YOU DESERVE!

That's the fastest i've ever seen anyone discredit themselves. Take a deep hit of zyklon B and rethink life.

I think we'll be seeing some ROCK SALT in the days to come. Rock the House!

Michigan is fucked anyways. Might as well get Kid Rock in office for a couple of laughs.

This
The main thing is to burn down this entire jewish con job we call the government. Best way to be sure about it is with meme candidates. I'm in. If nothing more than to trigger the fuck out of the left even more, and potentially cause them to keep killing themselves.

I think you might be the one here who's actually a newfag, you're not in cuckchan, we actually know about your "based Reagan" including all his bullshit with the spic amnesty and helping the so called "brave mujahideen".

why do soup agents always do this? its starting to get pretty obvious

finally someone here gets it

Alright, let's make some Kid "Kill the Kikes" Rock memes. It would be a test

Bruh. Civic nationalism is the gateway drug to 14/88.

"MUH RIGHT TO MURDER!" This is the same duplicitous position that Trump has taken. You can't be pro-life and at the same time condone the slaughter of innocent children and you can't be pro-family and promote homosexuality at the same time. Kid Rock is a crypto-commie.

To still support the lesser of two evils after decades of being kicked in the face by republicans who pretend to be marginally less abusive than the democrats is incomprehensible. We need to get away from democracy and especially winner-takes-it-all elections in which two zogbots pretend-wrestle each other.

Modern "men" everyone. It's ok, either you'll get your whores in check or the sand niggers will. And they don't play around.

arnie was before trump

so they can suck jew dick together

they get given their label by jews, and they're still under the jewish thumb or the kike media will label you and the kike law will slap you with a DUI or possession or bust you with a hooker. everyone bows to the jews

This might be a sign she didn't do the couch casting
call with some beady eyed Hollywood Kike.

yeah, but maybe he's still the best choice if we're going to fight the meme war

He likes guns and seems to hate high taxes, and he's got tremendous meme potential. The cuckservatives and Democrat incumbent aren't any better. Don't rule him out.

The meme war is a different thing than keeping America white. How are we going to do any better than Kid Rock in a Democrat controlled Senate position? I like him just for the lulz it would generate.