President Donald J. Trump Announces Fifth Wave of Judicial Candidates

President Donald J. Trump Announces Fifth Wave of Judicial Candidates

Straight from the White House site.

So now the big question is, what do we know about these folks? More specifically, any jewish ties?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/13/president-donald-j-trump-announces-fifth-wave-judicial-candidates?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=potus_20170713_na

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/archive/olp/farrresume.htm
okwd.uscourts.gov/magistrate-judge-charles-b-goodwin/
adamsandreese.com/mark-s-norris/
law.vanderbilt.edu/alumni/donor-spring2010/report-under500.php
legis.ga.gov/Legislation/Archives/19971998/house/gass48.htm
law.vanderbilt.edu/bio/eli-richardson
alston.com/en/professionals/b/brown-michael-l>>10246287
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripp_Self
bakerdonelson.com/Thomas-L-Parker
archive.fo/lymHy
ywcabham.org/board-directors
ywcakidskorner.swellgives.com/user/annemarie.axon
ogletree.com/people/thomas-a-farr?P=1
archive.fo/fR5i0
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/14/president-donald-j-trump-announces-third-wave-united-states-attorney?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=potus_20170714_na
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She a kike? She's kind of cute in a motherly way. For 44 she has taken care of herself better than most. Shame she shouldn't have kids anymore, I guess.

I'm guessing this one is a nigger.

[citation needed]

No picture found. His resume: justice.gov/archive/olp/farrresume.htm

Doing God's work so far user.

okwd.uscourts.gov/magistrate-judge-charles-b-goodwin/

Better not be.

adamsandreese.com/mark-s-norris/

I'd wager at least one will be.

Better not be.

Nice concern shilling.

Guy is a ghost, or doesn't use that full name. Donated to Vanderbilt in 2009, graduated 1989: law.vanderbilt.edu/alumni/donor-spring2010/report-under500.php

He may actually be white since quite a few whites down south have names that are similar to other blacks here.

I hope Trump proves me wrong.

legis.ga.gov/Legislation/Archives/19971998/house/gass48.htm

>(((Eli))) J. Richardson of Tennessee,
law.vanderbilt.edu/bio/eli-richardson

alston.com/en/professionals/b/brown-michael-l>>10246287

Even if he signs in just one kike to shut the other kikes up about muh antisemitism, it's still a step in the right direction, and I'll take it.

Dude likes bow ties.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripp_Self
must be a clumsy fat fuck

This guy is probably based but Trump need to be appointing judges that are 40 yo max to any lifetime position.

That's a relief. Shame about the kike Eli though.

Community activities.

bakerdonelson.com/Thomas-L-Parker
archive.fo/lymHy

Central Alabama YWCA, Junior Board of Directors, President
ywcabham.org/board-directors

ywcakidskorner.swellgives.com/user/annemarie.axon

ogletree.com/people/thomas-a-farr?P=1
archive.fo/fR5i0

He's got a nigger hangin' look about him. But who knows.

IIRC Oklahoma was one of the only states that was completely red this election.

That bs about racism and women is the ywca motto, it's not something Annemarie wrote or came up with herself.

Some people see kikes where there aren't any. Lots of "radical reformation" protties give their kids OT first names. Citation needed for the ((()))

too many White males

Well his facial structure isn't doing him any favors either. But frankly if somebody was raised by people who thought it a good idea to give him a jewish name, assuming they are jewish until proven otherwise is just prudent. Chances are they were at least raised as a philosemite.

Still waiting for evidence, shill. Damn, (((people))) come out of the woodwork to accuse Trump of being kiked every time one of these threads starts …

With a name and nose like that, I'd say it's on you to prove he isn't a kike. This wouldn't exactly be the first time Trump associated with a jew, so cut your shit and stop acting like it's so implausible.

Pretty sue that this an icon from a management vidya game for autistic retards. Or will be soon.

All of them better be Scalia tier or better.

Wrong thread?

new wave of candidates

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/14/president-donald-j-trump-announces-third-wave-united-states-attorney?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=potus_20170714_na