US and France abandon regime change in Syria

archive.is/xrqLV

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/eu-must-reform-face-frexit-says-macron/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France is turning its back on the US because burgers are not supporting the frogs choice for Libyan dictator

The CIA is on fucking suicide watch.

NEOCONS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Even with his boy king demeanor, it's a complete surprise that Macron isn't bought and sold by neocons. They love to target milquetoast moderates like him.

B-But muh 2.5 moderate rebels!

There is seismic kvetching happening at this moment.

Ironically, this is such a fucking slap to the face of kikes that I don't even hear kvetching. It's more like that silenced shock right after the slap.
Also, that fucking positioning of the EU flag behind the US and French flag as they overlap each other towards the bottom. No fucking way that symbolism is accidental.

soon the big nose ones will feel the world pain that they put everyone thru.

Good catch.

Looks like Macaroni is /ourguy/ after all

Will we see Assad visit Washington and hug Trump before 2020?

MACRON IS NOT OUR FRIEND.
Don't fall for that shit. He wants EU federalization.

On this particular occasion, there's no way it was an accident, nor was their trip to Napoleon's Tomb a coincidence either.

You stupid fool, Macron is about to become a vassal for the United States. Look at how Trump took charge of that conference today.

I'll reserve my judgment until he proves his loyalty by taking France out of the EUSSR and deports all non-French.

But i have to admit, he's been pretty good so far.

That's the thing. Since he first met with Trump, it's like he's done a fucking 180. If he starts cracking down on immigration and muslims, I'm convinced he's gone rogue from the rothschilds.

I'm wary of the little grannyfucker but what if marcon put himself at the bidding of the Rothschild et al but did a heel turn the moment he actually met the Emperor. The whole god emperor meme isn't just the imperium, but everything that came before it too…

I don't trust Macron but it is possible. I feel as if Trump has a way of courting these kind of people granted they aren't kiddie diddlers. Since Macron is a granny fucker, he probably bribed him with all the old women he could shake a stick at.

This and the too many niggers comment are a total surprise.

I'm more inclined to believe the memeticism, the guy has an aura of charisma around him as described by multiple figures over decades. A golden glow. Doesn't seem like the type of individual to bribe with sensual pleasures

I'm definitely pessimistic. The evidence for the boy king stuff is probably just cherry picking. For example, the "too many African children" comment is likely a reflection of environmental sentiments or a foresight of the problems of rapid population growth in an unstable continent full of retards. Until he crowns himself king or emperor of France, never attribute to 1488D chess that which is adequately explained by center-left politics.

I think it's more that the kikes are seeing that the tide is turning and they are trying to position themselves to dodge the rope.

Can't Mossad the Assad

Is Macron off the leash? Has he actually moved forward with anything concrete or has it all been posturing?

Yeah, but that comment is radioactive in any normie conversation I've ever had. Pointing out that the only places overpopulation exists are Africa and India are a direct path to being called a racist.

Holy shit, imagine the French in NAFTA. I fucking love cheese.

Yeah because being called a "racist" has the same kind of power it had last year.

Good.
Finally.
Fuck off with the anti-America shitposting now, Syrianiggers

i fix peoples shit in their homes, ive said that to alot of people and no one has gotten mad or even put a complaint in.

DAILY REMINDER: SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE TO MAKE MACARONI /OURGUY/.

FUCKER MADE HIS CAREER OUT OF SELLING HIS SOUL TO THE ROTHSCHILDS.

I'll only buy the Macron-vassal meme if he actually divorces that mummy and marries a young, beautiful woman that puts him on the vanguard of european leaders with beautiful wives. And by "beautiful", I mean Melania-tier.

nigger there wouldn't be a war to speak of without American "non-intervention"

And if you fuckers don't get the reference, here's something for context:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon

So Macron was a deep cover Holla Forumsack hiding his power level all along.

Fuck off retard.

..is pure r/the_donald cancer.
Fuck off

But to be serious, I believe Macron is just a typical power-hungry manlet who will do anything as long as it advances his position. He sees Trump now overcoming the roadblocks the media and DC establishment had thrown in front of him, and is trying to win favor with the Don.

you don't deserve that id

Macron is trying to come across all of a sudden as 'Le Trump Française', no doubt at the behest of his jewmasters.
It appears that Trump has been playing a game of going along with jews until he can discredit them sufficiently to argue against their position. This is how he appears to be playing the Syria question as well as the Russian question. Breddy Cleber :DDD:D

Dont get excited. Trump admin has went back and forth at least 4 times now between Assad can stay and he has to go. Hopefully its official this time but you never know.

Filtered.

Nope, that started here.

I guess that game includes stacking his cabinet with them?

You guys are seriously starting this shit again?

see

Good luck, Assad!

kikery
Anyone shilling this kike macron is a fucking moron

TRUST NO KIKES, TRUST NO MACRONS, THIS IS AN ASSAD VICTORY THREAD. HAIL BASHAR

wtf i hate assad now

Learn to check IDs, those aren't from the same poster

These is from confirmed sources with video evidence and it has been presented by Russia at the UNSC, Russia requested the US to send investigators to the airfield to check for chemical weapons in the bunker they claimed, the US refused and less than a week later claimed the exact same bunker held chemical weapons
Meanwhile your argument is based on conjecture and US (((MSM))) sources

Are we being raided again?

ASSAD STATUS

If you wanted to continue that metaphor, you'd have to find someone by which you gain some power or prestige by marrying. What's the modern equivalent of the Archduchess of Austria?

No one gives a shit about that Muslim fuck who flooded Europe with filthy sandniggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just want to piss the Jews off and prevent more wars for them.

in nature, it goes quiet just before the kill

This. Macron is a sheltered liberal moderate, and sheltered liberals are perfectly capable of saying some un-PC things at times. It doesn't mean he has the (white) French peoples best interests at heart.

Assad and Gaddafi have been/are holding back refugees, Libya already had its own illegal immigration problem for decades from other African countries and specifically told NATO what would happen

You guys are fucking idiots and/or shills. It's blatantly obvious that Macron is throwing bones to Le Pen's base to take the wind out of her sails. Notice how he faces nearly zero criticism from the left for his posturing? Le Pen came too close to winning for the kikes' comfort, so they gave the green light to this guy to pander to the right, hoping he can steal enough of her votes to take the nationalist threat away without having to change anything important.

also having Macron perceived as a "loud but ineffectual right wing leader" would be a double win, draining the right's credibility by association and setting up France to be taken over by an even further left candidate.

don't bother, some of these idiots would vote for fucking Tim Wise if he suddenly said something gauche about niggers.

I think it's funny how he worded his hatred of niggers like in the most PC way possible he used the word civilisation when talking about niggers breeding like the cockroach vermin they are fucking up everything . Essentially put he said that niggers were incapable of civilisation .

Well back in May he said the EU must reform or face a Frexit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/eu-must-reform-face-frexit-says-macron/

What the fuck is with Macron? He's a crazy drug addict with an extremely unhealthy fetish for being the object of a pedo's affection, but he's been making some sense lately and practically drooled over Trump at the G20.

Wow this is so fucking good.. that I cant find a single fucking israeli article kvetching about it. When the kikes aren't kvetching you know they are shitting their pants.

Could macron really be an ultra deep cover /ourguy/?

whenever he takes the right stance on assad he gets a bargaining chip to do something else thats important; considering how easily hes done it according to you maybe he'd actually go back on it again

it took the marxists 7 years to utter a single ill word about onigger.

Can someone shed a light on his involvements with the Rothschildts?
Is it really that long? I have a small suspicion of him being a plant by Trump and whoever works with him, but only a small one, but if the Rothschildt involvement goes back too far then nope.

no, user
hes probably just sucking up to trump for whatever reason that probably involves either fear or backstabbing

Faggot, I remember when /g/ stood for Guro and /n/ for news, go back to reddit you newfag

Not shilling, I dont know anything about Macron besides that so far hes a lefty posing as right-wing and therefore a neocon

Are you retarded?

Thats possible. But a lot of the shit hes been doing has me confused as fuck. Him being /ourguy/ is the most ridiculous idea ever but what is the end game? It could, and probably is, intended to disarm the right wing frenchfags anger. But would the kikes so willingly trample so many sacred cows (niggers, greater israel, letting france start moving towards joining the likes of austria and hungary) to do so? That seems like just as big of a stretch as the possibility of macron being ourguy.. So.. What is really going on has to be something we haven't yet considered.

eat a dick faggot

Read >>10246908
You're all fucking chumps and shills.

gas yourself

I think that's exactly what it is so make no mistake that Macron is a shill and a literal Rothschild puppet . Do not trust him for a second but he can be useful to push certain agendas to our advantage .

Why yes, you are retarded.

I think Macron is supposed to be in the kikes' side but he's legitimately schizophrenic or something.

Macron makes less and less sense to me every day. Guess its his jupiter brain power

So, is Syria the true inheritor, if John Glubb's theory is correct? A stronger, "uncivilized" people taking down a much larger multicult empire by sheer willpower despite being technologically and numerically disadvantaged?

this

THIS

HOW TO INTO BOILING FROGS 4 DUMBFUCKS

Gas yourself, cuckchan.

You have no idea how politics work. They are always thinking about the next election. FN is growing, (((they))) need to hamstring it now before they lose their grip on France.
"Macron is schizophrenic because he said some weird shit to get press" is "Trump is an illiterate who lives in a TV fantasy land" level of small-mindedness.

Macron = Malcador the sigillite?

It's also worth noting that France cannot sustain their military action if the US pulls out. It's likely that Macron didn't have much choice in the matter.

You need pic related

>You have no idea how politics work. They are always thinking about the next election. FN is growing, (((they))) need to hamstring it now before they lose their grip on France.

Validating rightwing thought just makes them lose their grip on France all the quicker. If placating FN voters is Macron's plan then it's going to backfire spectacularly. Also, I suspect something is wrong with his brain because he says wildly conflicting things, has crazy eyes, is on amphetamines, and married a pedo.

1. That's not what "false flag" means. Not even close.
2. webm

Assad has done nothing wrong. Furthermore he's not even a real Muslim, he's an Alawite. Alawites are crypto-Christian.

Probably the case, but the election is over so at this point we'll have to wait and see what he does.

I'm skeptical that they're really throwing Le Pen's base a bone since she lost so badly. That election was never even close, despite Holla Forums memes to the contrary. France's political system is set up to prevent people like Le Pen (let alone better than her) from winning. The two-stage election system always puts the most right-wing party at a nearly insurmountable disadvantage, and at no point did Le Pen's polling suggest she'd make it past the second round.

Any kvetching, if there is any, is probably being done in French. Kvetching at a French politician in English would just be a waste of breath at best, and quite likely counterproductive given the French people's attitudes towards English speaking foreigners meddling in their country. The French, true French, perceive themselves as a culture besieged by the lingua franca that is English. Hard to claim they're wrong about that…

What a weird fucking day to be Alive. guess we will wait and see what Macaronni's game is.

Perhaps he's naive enough to think he can do whatever he wants without repercussion. Is it possible that he's unaware that he's considered jewish property? They may have given him a long lease since ultimately France is still in the EU.

A rolling stone gathers no Mossad

John Glubb's theory is broadly correct, but honestly a gross simplification. Human history is cyclic and civilizations have natural lifespans, that much he's definitely right about. The fine details of how it all works isn't simple. Glubb is bascically the cliff-notes version of Oswald Spengler.

Glubb is very useful for redpilling though. If you instruct a normalfag to read The Fate of Empires, they actually might. It's short, easy to read. On the other hand Oswald Spengler's writing is long and dense, and more than a few normalfags recognize his name as being somehow associated with Hitler so they'll never even think about looking deeper.

I sense great wisdom in this.

No it would be the Taliban ISIS or AlQuede fight a 16 year long war with the US and winning.

That Id, can id's be dubs????

but FN made huge gains. Imagine if Ron Paul with the Libertarian party was the second place candidate in 2008 or 2012 to get an idea of their mindset.

So what? The left being dragged far rightward to placate us is still a major victory.

lol i love the pro-macron/pewdiepie etc memes - they're hilarious
but this is why autists are dangerous: they take everything ltierally and have no nuance

hail bashar