archive.is/n1Np3
archive.is/jZYg5
archive.fo/aUo81
archive.fo/fwf3M
archive.fo/RYfFO
archive.fo/6HZC9
archive.fo/MAHlC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should go back to s.korea and fight for the rights of the african guests.

yes it's rair

Yet they will go and rent to a nig arab or spic

Does airbnb not tell you the name of the person before you accept the rental? Suh is as korean as it gets.

This does seem odd. I get not renting to nogs and indians, but koreans don't really make sense.

BUTTER FRIED TEMPURA AND A THIMBLE FULL OF SAKE

I'd understand not wanting to rent to nigs or beaners because they'll trash the place, but I don't usually think of Koreans as being the type to do something like that. Unlike niggers, who just call everyone racist and dindu nuffin, Koreans actually care about their reputations.

That being said, Airbnb's CEO is a literal kike who has banned people from using his service over muh racism because they refused niggers too many times.

FUCKOFF BACK TO CHINA BITCH

If it's a group of Koreans then you can bet they will be loud but not rowdy or messy. That is if they are Koreans from Korea.
Koreans raised in the US/Canada are dicks as far as I can tell but they won't trash the place.

Maybe this is just a test case so they can force extra (((diversity))) on white renters.

That message sounds like something a liberal would say to pretend to be 'le evil drumpf raciss supporter'. Stinks of leftie scare tacticts.

Note the ebil drumppfpft reference

I don't get who she has to pay the $5k to and how she is legally obliged and who was the authority that levied the fine?
Is this a fine from the feds, state or city?
Or does it go to airbnb?

DFEH

If she would not have uttered the term asian they would be powerless to do anything to her it looks like.

Yep, Burton's Law applies.

(((Kevin Kish))) thinks otherwise.

Sounds like another false flag, I don't know of many people that would not allow Asians to rent their home, now spics and nignogs I could understand.

Read Klownism blog

Good what a rude scumbag. Probably was kike

klownisms.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/klusterfuck-reduks/

Fuck gooks

Kevin Kish
2714 Auburn St Apt 3, Los Angeles, CA 90039

Since the state of California passed a law discriminating between public servants and private citizens in the disclosure of property records, most appraisers do not bother to publish ownership information at all and I cannot confirm this address.

Why are you a Kike?

Das juden?!?

Another possibility: 2277 Baxter St, Los Angeles, CA 90039

Suh seduced a White man but still perceives herself as a member of the out-group, so she works to destroy White society.

Jesus fucking christ this profile reeks of someone who would make shit like this up. I like how the guardian provided no documentation for any of their claims btw. It smells… lugenpressey

Yes. Should could have taken the time to make up something. Instead she's as retarded as the nog that thought Barry winning the election meant that blacks were going to get everything for free.

In the article, it states asians are using blacks as a proxy to suppress whites.

confirmed

archive.is/Vxmmp

These foreigners are celebrating the humiliation of a White person on their native soil, with the full complicity of the occupational government.

So I had to look that up. For those not in the know, it's apparently "B&E: The Game."

Even the defense lawyer was asian. Edward Lee. So much for the constitution.

As anons said this looks like a hoax we need to dig into this some more.
Do you have the facebook link of the owner Tami Barker?

IT IS ALWAYS FAIR TO MAKE FOREIGNERS FEEL AS UNWELCOME AS THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

Tami's faceberg is inaccessible. This controversy first broke out in January, so she was likely harassed.

The gook tried to bring dogs. This violated airbnb's policy of being limited to the provided cuisine.

Land of the free until you have the wrong opinion and then you can be ordered in court sanction reeducation. I’d challenge this. She broke a Jewish businesses T&C’s but did she break the law? An upset Korean does not equate to criminality.

Sleeping with Aparteid
youtube.com/watch?v=yofP_sQrLAs

It probably happened considering the landowner was ordered to pay $5000, be re-educated, issue an apology and conduct activism for left wing organisations.

What absolute detritus. I can’t wait for WW3 to kick off so I can see these pieces of shit sobbing in the fetal position.

Guys just look through the faceberg. I'm going to link it here because this profile is definitely fitting of one who would make shit up like this. Does anyone have a link to the airbnb location that denied her? We can use this to confirm or deny some of the info provided in texts.

facebook.com/dynesuh

That said, texts are amazingly easy to fake. I won't settle for anything less than legal documents, which a law clerk like her can very easily provide.

top kek

I wouldn't buy it unless I saw some hard evidence. We all know lugenpresse likes to make shit up and spread it. Remember mattress girl?

In America it does. How do you think the federal government forced the South to desegregate?

It's a crime in America to refuse service or business based on race. And because of Sodomites filed legal suit against a Christian bakery for refusing service Sodomites will likely soon be protected by law for compulsory association.

Found some more info on Tammi Barker

>archive.is/3fqP9

Maybe shoot her an email and try to gleen more information about this incident. She's an English tutor/teacher.

This is exactly why we won't use Air Bnb. We have a beautiful beach house in one of the most choice areas of the nation. I can't be there most of the year and would love to rent it out and let other white people enjoy it. But there is no god damned way in hell I am letting niggers rent it. I would rather burn it down myself. I would venture a guess that there are 3-4x more homes out there that people would like to rent out on airbnb but don't because they can't discriminate against shitskins. I wouldn't have a problem with gooks, chinks or nips. Hell even most arabs wouldn't trash the place but niggers would. It doesn't matter how rich they are they always destroy everything. Plus the thought of some nigger busting a nut in my beach house? Fuck no.

There are 20 million whites in CA, at least 2/3 are trump supporters.

His blog en.gravatar.com/marxismblogger

Jesus FUCK, can you imagine being this beta?

It’s no different in my country (although non-whites are not held to the same standard, ever) but I thought that you could refuse the reject the business of anyone you wished in the United States.

linkedin.com/in/dynesuh/

linkedin.com/in/alex-biancardi-97100778/

>archive.is/jDhWT

Apparently she teaches Mosaic Art classes
>archive.is/M8xkF

She apparently also spent quite some time looking for a Yurt (some kind of Asian type hut) and trying to get a perfect curry recipe. My first instinct is this lady isn't racist and she's either favorable to their Marxist ideology and played the villain or she got worked over.

At a glance, doesn't fit the profile. But this…

tamibarker.spokenskills.com/index.cfm?page=resume

It's a bit spotty really. She seems to not mind asians in general but has a hate boner for koreans. It doesn't make a lot of sense. Koreans in the US usually aren't that bad, but I can't speak for Korea itself. This needs more info.

She also might have updated this after the fact. If she didn't hate Korea before this incident, then she definitely has reason to now.

This is what burning man hippies and wanna be hipster homsteaders yearn for.

There's a lot of things that aren't done because of niggers. Look at Japan and all the nifty things they have like fast food vending machines in public streets.and hundreds of other little things like that. And really extensive public transportation networks.

We can't have any of that because of niggers.

Whites are compelled to do business with non whits in America. But it doesn't apply to other races. Like this gook is a Korean. Koreans have monopolies in certain industries and do not let non Koreans gain any kind of entry into them.

They don't even speak english. You CAN'T work for them.

Not speaking english is literal discrimination.

(checked)

This may well be the case, many of the places she was posting to find a 'Yurt' were in Chinese or similar. Maybe a bad experience?
this is a long shot

It's more likely that she met Dyne Suh somehow and are both Marxists. They devised a plan to try to make a big wave.
and were probably rewarded, as it seems Tami is always trying to make money on the side

I'm not talking about working for them. Try starting a laundry mat in California and watch what happens. Suppliers will cut you off.

I remember reading about this quite some time ago on voat. Something something asian bitch brought more people then she was supposed to for the agreed upon price. She asked the homeowner if that would be ok minutes before getting to the house. The homeowner then responded with the texts in the op. The reason the bitch got called out as asian is 100% because of how she was trying to jew the homeowner.

That’s very frustrating. Segregation was a good idea and should be reinstated.

That same theory was mentioned on liveleaks
>liveleak.com/view?i=f52_1491642927&comments=1

It makes a lot of sense and it would be hard to speculate more without all of the text messages. Also, does anyone know 'who' made Tami pay $5,000? Was it the court or airbnb?

I…. I can't argue with this. On the one hand I want to say "but…. optics!" but the more I think about it, we really should treat them like dirt at every opportunity, shouldn't we?

we need to be smarter about it though; holy fucking shit what an idiot

Yeah but Tami got thrown under the bus in this case. Kinda typical for commies but if there was previous history it's easy to hide that.

It's way too easy to modify texts. Unless it came from a phone carrier I wouldn't accept it as evidence of anything. She could very easily cut out info that was inconvenient, and this bitch definitely isn't stupid.

This is why I want to see court documents. For someone like our gook "friend" it would be trivial to supply such things. This smells more and more fishy the more we dig.

Just refuse to do business with non whites but don't talk about it when you do it. If you walk into an Indian owned gas station just walk right out. I go a little extra distance, pass two of them owned by Indians just to go to a white owned gas station near where I live.

So it looks like now the false flags are going to come from leftist minions and kike corporations this is getting real cyberpunk in the shittiest way

Why did you copy-paste the least important fucking part of that story, you enormous faggot?

>dfeh.ca.gov/executive-staff-biographies/kevin-kish/

>Prior to his appointment, Kish served as director of the Employment Rights Project at Bet Tzedek Legal Services, one of the nation’s premier public interest law firms.

I'd like more info on this case.

>lls.edu/
>lls.edu/thellsdifference/leadership/
>lls.edu/thellsdifference/deanswelcome/

>A graduate of Swarthmore College and (((Yale Law School))), he began his legal career as a Skadden Fellow and as a law clerk for Judge Myron Thompson of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Herbert_Thompson
Nigger judge, nominated by Carter. Also from Yale.

Time for the cherry.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bet_Tzedek_Legal_Services_–_The_House_of_Justice

No one knew defending your voters was so complicated

"No one knew history and geography was so complicated."
t. Trump

Would the government be a problem? I mean in terms of anti-discrimination laws. Would ANY business be forced to act the way AirBNB naturally does because of its owner?

No one knew reading a text message was so complicated

>archive.is/Vxmmp

wew

We soviet union now.

I have a really redpilled friend, more redpilled than anyone on Holla Forums and he only hires illegals for a day and he just throws racial slurs all the time and his workers don't care.

No one knew trampling other people's rights was so complicated

Just hire illegals

segregation didnt go far enough

So she is or aspires to be a foreign english teacher who spent time living in micronesia? And she hates asians? Combine this with the chink and her husband who both share heavy SJW leanings and the chance of this being fake is 100%. That or they somehow spun what was said and (((Airbnb))) sided with their story.

How many White public school teachers in the ghetto do you think hate niggers? It's the same idea.

Alex Biancardi is apparently related to Alexia Biancardi.

facebook.com/alexia.biancardi
30903 Brassie Ln, Temecula, CA 92591
(951) 693-3138

That's not what I was asking.

Who wants to give him a call and tell him what betamax kids he will have, and that they will never be anything like Keanu.

To be clear, that's Alexia's information, not Alex's. I don't know Alexia's relation to Alex exactly, but they're friends on faceberg and share the same surname.

Alexia is from Argentina, and Alex is from Britain.

t.Eurasiantiger
>>>/bestiality/
>>>/cuck/

nah you can tell in his eyes he was always destined to be a smarmy faggot. he doesn't even look like he fucks, i bet he lets black dudes rape that tight little korean pussyhole right in front of him.

That has to be deep in some constitutional grey area somewhere

I cannot find current information for either Dyne Suh or Alex Biancardi because they're both foreigners.

Ah. Nevermind then. Confirm it first. THEN we pelt them.

If you will call Alexia, try to socially engeenier her into giving up Alex's information. Say that you mistook "Alexia" for "Alex" and "how can I get in touch with Alex," etc.

engineer* kek

:^)

Here are Alex Biancardi's friends on faceberg who live around Riverside, CA.

Hahahaha that's hilarious.

Also

Stupid gooks should have just used the alternatives that let you screen guests.

Proof that Asian-American courses are a punishment.

You haven't dealt with actual Koreans. Gooks are the rudest, loudest, and most ungrateful people on that side of the planet. Chinks are extremely disrespectful and filthy, but that's just how their antpeople culture raised them to be. Gooks go out of their way to be terrible people.

instagram.com/dynesuh/

Suh's private instagram

Just stay shooting Asians already op

This particular TORpedo isn't a fucking faggot like you are.

This looks fun :^)

Suburbs ALWAYS vote against expanding public transit outward. And it's because, of course, Niggers.

hmmm I hadn't looked into these. The problem with a lot of this shit is they have all the critical mass.

typical

he looks like a lesbian

What do you have to say for yourself, Holla Forums? The fire is rising.

She seems like an attention whore so if somebody sends her a request she'll probably accept it.

anyone ever drive out and up to Big Bear? It's a god damn long hike going from sea level to about 8,000 winding feet of elevation. I'd be pissed if I drove all the way up there and then was told to fuck off when I was 2 miles away too.

She hates herself I bet. Fits the profile.

Her Korean relative facebook.com/sangwon.suh.96

They've already established that all humans are the same. There is no race. There is no diversity. We are already homogeneous.

죽을래?

Add an I to antpeople and you have a truly apropos description of gooks and chinks

what in the actual fuck? that is fucking insane

Dyne Suh started working for the Riverside County Public Defender's Office on January 17, 2017.

TBH that's kind of petty and stupid.

Also sounds fake.

Koreans are just Chinks who were too stupid to ever develop a civilization.

>absolute height of the blm (((media))) push
the naivete is breathtaking. people like this just go through their entire lives without the faintest idea of how easily manipulated they are. literally every single fucking thing they believe has been programmed into them without their knowledge or consent and they buy into it wholesale with zero critical thought. it never fails to boggle my mind.

Ching chong nip-nong to you too.

>(((civil rights))) attorney

It checks out

Yeah, she gullibly gobbled up everything she was indoctrinated with in the University of California, Santa Barbara and applied it to a judicial activism career at the UCLA School of Law.

Alex Biancardi took her to Paris in their first month of dating and they got engaged when she landed her job

His friend Theo is presumably facebook.com/theo.leq

The antgirl probably made it all up and is going for some quick victim bux. If you book a spot to someone and realize they're not who you want on your property, wouldn't it be much, much easier to make something up and say it's not available anymore? This whole you dirty slopes sounds like complete bullshit but anything is possible.

This gook deliberately tried to pull a fast one on the hosts.
Asians are fuckers. They have no moral scruples and are only beholden to one thing: money. If you ever have to deal with one, you'll swear you're dealing with a jew.
Go back to your rice farms and promote nigger rights there.

thats gotta hurt the gooky ego

You know I just listened to the Culture of Critique the other day and having lived in chinkland couldn't help but recognize many similarities to Chinks.

The bitch is killing herself getting nigs out of jail.

This is "fake" in the sense that the gook provoked it. Her husband is an openly Marxian britbong and she's an anti-White out-group conscious gook.

kek, no shit. That cuckboi was probably dodging wine glasses and lamps all night when he gave her that.

Who'd a thunk it, airbnb supports BLM as well. Perhaps we can connect the government employees at DFEH to supporting BLM?

>archive.is/z3YT7

She needs to get culturally enriched or read up on crime statistics.

Like a typical shitlib, she talks about how "niggers are more likely to get arrested," but conveniently ignores that this is because they're more likely to commit crimes. The presupposition is equality of the races, which is fallacious.

Pick only one. The left tends to be innumerate.

I remember this story. She agreed to a booking for herself and a friend, and then decided to change it at the last minute to bring two more friends and a dog. The owner said no way, we agreed on two people, and they had a long conversation arguing about it. Because the owner made the mistake of saying Asian (just one sentence of a heated discussion!) in California, she runs screaming to the (((press))) and creates this story. All because she couldn't stick to the agreed upon terms of the rental.

And of course the media takes the gook's version of events as the truth, just like with Sherry Spencer and the kikess blackmailing her.

Posting in the GCHQ thread

This sums up the gook well. They only act polite when they want something, then have the gall to suggest acting like a decent human being is 'artificial'.

Ong vei, shoah-san ~ujuu

i think we could get this one to an hero

wait, was the homeowner a kike?

No, just a bad goy

I'll get this bitch's dox sooner or later, but you'll niggers better not let it sit dry.

Can't legally enforce that. Saying, 'Asian' is racist now? heh.

Ah a dago who went to limeyland. Those cunts are the worst. Well let him die of his yellow fever, not of value will be lost. The cunts are in CA so is anyone surprised? Just brainwashed tards. Tell her you know she planned to eat that dog with her friends.

HOLY SHIT, it is legal. WTF??? You'd have to be insane to use that service.

But it just was legally enforced! This is the reality we're living under. Expressing racial animosity in an otherwise legitimate cancellation of a business transaction is "discrimination," and you have to pay thousands of dollars and literally get reeducated over it. For a mere comment.

Yet like all leftists, this Chink convinces herself that she's the "resistance" against "institutional racism," despite the government and media being exclusively on the side of "egalitarians" like her.

Didn't she bring 2-3 extra people and a dog? So the property owner told her to fuck off. The gook broke the rental agreement. Fining the owner is bullshit.

AirBnB is pozzed to hell. They literally hired race baiting nigger Eric Hold as a consultant. They love their pet shitskins.

BASED Catholics

Honestly just give North Korea to the Chinks and South Korea to the Japs and call it a day

Wait, burgers have these shitty laws now too? When the fuck did that happen?

heil the dubs
I do the same user. Non-white serving? I'm outta there. Gotta support the local whites.

They changed our laws.

when the fuck did that happen?!

After the Holocaust.

Businesses cannot discriminate, it's been around since the (((60s))). Since they're representing as part of a business they have to follow the law.

So never.

Figures

ah right, so burgers can still say "nuke the gooks" on social media and not get charged with a hate crime as a bong would be?

top kek

They're "anti-discrimination laws" that we've had since the Apes are People Too movement. You are legally obligated to serve someone of another race notwithstanding the inherent violation of freedom of association.

It's indeed a slippery slope to "hate speech laws," because the state is dictating what criteria is valid to make judgement on, and race is not one.

Why on earth would they want to? They'll just take the resources and skedaddle.

Oh wow, another bourgeois liberal obsessed with shitting up beaches with minorities.

You will not be charged with a hate crime, but you often will be subject to severe negative social consequences for not buying into the merits of multiracial plutocracy.

No, user, I can't.
MAGA

certainly is, burgers better be careful they dont get eurocucked soon.

Fuuuuuuuck you.

It doesn't make sense because it's a kike false flag. Note the complete misunderstanding of which groups can't be allowed in your house and the strategic drop of Trump's name. Note also the press attention.

shes liable to commiefornia laws on lodging and services and (((fair housing)))

dumb whore is lucky she didnt get higher punitive damages or a lean against her

its (((civil law))), not criminal

Dubs of truth. I don't believe any of this shit anymore.

Koreans for the most part are trash people, I mean they'll run sushi joints and say they're nips.

lmao civil law? wtf.

they'll cook a bunch of stinky shite; will take weeks to air out the place

[checked]
You may have something there, user.

yeah, makes sense. And when i checked for your digits they were there awaiting me. Good job, user.

Only thing the kikes did right was keep gooks out of the media. I don't want to see anymore slopes than sloped kikes to begin with.

too bad for you that china has bought up Hollywood. Soon every star will be sloping.

That face is triggering my J-dar hard.

You forgot to add the reservation was set for a specific amount of people, she was bringing over double that amount and the airbnb host flipped out on her and canceled the reservation. Imagine ching chong calls up 4 people to stay at your cabin, but sneaky ching chong wants to sneak in 8, nah, no thanks.

This. She was bringing extra people and a dog, that's when the host lost her mind at the sneaky bitch who was playing the victim of racism.

I don't see a damn one, do you? Shit is a myth and even if it's true nobody gives a shit about hollywood anymore. Look at all the celebrities they use to shill products and politicians. People don't care and they always lose.

FFS Japan has cell phone vending machines.
Niggers ruin everything.

Imagine one of those in America. It would get robbed within 10 minutes of being deployed.

Obvious false flag, it must be deeper than some korean bitch making up a story.
My money is on the white bitch falling on the sword and acting like a racist trump supporter.

Put them in predominantly black neighborhoods and have a hidden high def cameras and microphones from a few angles, put dummy phones of the latest iphones, samsung and whatever. Make it some super strong glass the chimps can't break so they sit there for a while scratching their asses and commenting. Upload to jewtube, PROFITZ!

I don't like Asians, but it pisses me off to see them doing this to themselves

Dyne Suh

daily reminder that just like in Communist Russia: kikes are working to empty the jails in America. Video related of tranny nigger talking about why niggers dont need to be put in cages

Oh wow a shitlib cunt wearing a $10 choke me daddy collar what an unusual sight

Koreans can be annoying as hell. Not as bad as Chinks but not far off either. Japs are the only ones I would personally accept in a case like this.

Asians are always extremely quick to pull up the race card when it suits them, while being the biggest racists by the same definition themselves. I've even seen it on campus several times.

How is this even allowed/constitutional? Freedom of speech but no freedom of action? What's next - you can't refuse to date someone based on their race (or gender)?

What an absolute commie cunt,imagine what she would be on her periods.
Sent her a message from a fake liberal account hope she replies.

Holy crap. It just doesn't get any more blatantly, disgustingly jewish, does it?

I'll admit those things are fucking hot on a woman with a nice dainty neck

So.. just like himself?

3410 Edinburgh Ave, Apt 5 Riverside, CA 92507

Test as in send along your motor-mouth bleeding-heart liberal attack dog? The whole thing seems extremely dubious.

I just got a business idea.

there's no "maybe" there, I've been using airbnb for years now and last year they changed their terms of use and clearly indicated that you could not refuse hosting someone on a racial/sexual orientation/gender and all the usual kikery-basis.

Of course, you could just say that you can't rent your place because of any other shitty reason. I find that guy's comment hard to believe. Smells like propaganda.

I can't wait for these pieces of shit to swing on DotR.

This looks fake as fuck, probably a kike false flag. It's safer to rent to asians than it is to whites.

fake news

underrated

archive.is/n1Np3
Archive From April 2017: archive.is/jZYg5
Photos: archive.fo/aUo81 (Lots of BLM stuff)
Screenshots of alleged text messages: archive.fo/fwf3M archive.fo/RYfFO
Racist Airbnb Album - "Transcript of airbnb convo and text messages": archive.fo/6HZC9

Here's an archive of the racist Airbnb album with pictures that don't force you to signin to view them: archive.fo/MAHlC

Assuming this story is true, then it shows that even if you use a third party company to do something like rent out your house, or be a taxi, you are still responsible for knowing and following all local laws, and will be punished if you do not. The whole point of the third party like AirBnB was to make it so you don't need your own legal team to do something simple like renting out your house. You are better off just setting up your own LLC if you do want to rent out your house, since the third party company didn't help support you, they just took some of your money.

5K in damages
Forced to take a course in Asian American studies.
Serves this racist PoS right. Fuck her

Your comment made me think I'd accidentally visited Holla Forums. It seems YOU are lost.

Reported

I rented a condo on the beach from a nigger couple (against better judgement)
4 months out.
Well 30 days from the trip they canceled, because they sold the unit.

The whole thing is a hoax imo, she's never even been to big bear. She made it up for publicity.

She's a gook from Australia, vacationing in California and the story comes out in the uk? Lu yee got some splaining to do.

???

So basically they just take 5000 dollars from you and then throw you in a re-education center all for exercising what should be a basic right? So much for freedomland

Unless that choice happens to be rayciss

I find this odd. I honestly don't understand were the owners reason is coming from. It isn't like they were renting it out to rapefugees or anything.
Japan fucked the shit out of Korea literally
A good part of Koreans are part Japanese now, even if they don't want to admit it.

I'm rustled that shitlibs are portraying White women in wheat fields as 'empowered.'

The only mention of Australia ITT is locksport

She's from Korea.

Uh, why not asians? They're way better than inbred arabs. Who cares tho, Barker could have been more tactful so she brought this on herself.

Someone should do a social study on this. What makes westernised asians drink the jew kool-aid harder than anyone else? I don't think i've ever met an east asian from the US who wasn't a liberal nutjob and didn't crave big white cock

Hosts cancelling at the last minute can't possibly be allowed, it'd hurt their brand. Is the fine actually for racism, or is it for breaking the rules?

Asians are just cynical power strivers. They do it purely for self-serving Machiavellian purposes.

The requirement for taking an Asian-American Studies course seems to go beyond whatever might be the usual early withdrawal penalty.

Not only that, but a (((hate crime))) and (((hate))) are just fake politically convenient kike concepts already.

That's not even the most obvious takedown even if the case were 100% real. Facebook is based in Commiefornia. The fact is that Zuckerkike's suppression of Odinism is a suppression of a religion and he is in violation of state law, but no one gives a shit because White people do not have equal protection under the law.

And then normalfags wonder why the fuck we exist.

Wow. What an anti-white cunt.

Anyone engaging in any form of censorship in the United States should be immediately put to death. Nice expose.
EVERY
TIME

It was:

Then there is a gap of text obviously missing after the owner is being as hospitable as anyone running a business could be, followed by inexplicable no you are asian.

She's cute,is he a faggot?

Catholic means "universal," you nigger, and our ancestors had architecture that the niggerloving christcucks that literally post their BASED ancient nigger christcucks in their stupid religion threads had to COPY because they didn't even understand what the fuck things like a steeple actually are, nor other major elements of their very christcuck churches.

You kikes and your bullshit comparisons are both heading to the oven.

6 out of 6 million for literally claiming Whites are niggers.

To be perfectly fair, the host deserves it. He fucked up.

And its people like the host, gave power to liberals today.

gtfo wong

Would expect nothing less from a christcuck, the spiritual brother of the Jew.

Varg is just a puppet for his wife's freakish form of feminism.
If you want a laugh then ask Varg how in his belief system, there are enough souls to go around.
According to Varg, you need to find your "true self" by visiting burial mounds, then when you've found "your" burial mound, you find out who it belonged to because in fact, you are them reincarnated.
It should be obvious why this is a problem but let's spell it out:
I've seen Varg asked the question and he completely ignores it.
The logical conclusions are that Varg believes only a few thousands Whites have souls and the rest don't, or somehow souls are shared between millions of Whites.
It's retarded overall but as stated, he's just mouthpiece for his feminist wife.

Why did he fuck up? The gook wanted to change the terms at the last minute and he wasn't ok with it. Then he called her out for being a gook trouble maker which is bloody tops as well.

You pay now h'wite goy.

(((wrings hands)))

Koreans are worse than chinks, also irrelevant.

Some gooks tried to pull similar shit on my dad once. They wanted to stay 4 weeks and busted his balls into giving them a special price for a long stay. At the last minute they changed it to 2 weeks at the special rate. So the old man called them out and cancelled their booking kek. gooks btfo

The Catholic Church is just a social club for networking with rich people.

No. She has to go back to Africa.

Yeah, this. I prefer Chinks overall too. If they were just a bit more civilized it would be no competition over who is better.

Interesting how many Asian shills have outed themselves on this thread, too.

>Burns down thousand-year-old churches built by Europeans

This. The whole neopaganism thing is philosophical kindergarten. At least Christianity, whatever its cucked status in the present day, has a centuries-old tradition of apologetics grappling with Talmudism, Platonism, Aristoteles and other forms of pagan thinking. "Neopagans: prance around tree and couldn't philosophically defend their beliefs if their lives depended on it.

He says you'll get memories of the past back, explaining it like you have dementia but can regain some memory by seeing or hearing things you loved or cared about, something which a lot of religion and culture believe in. You're twisting words to fit your own benefits.

To make it even clearer, he doesn't say you get reincarnated but that you get memories of the past back. Explain also why so alot people are lost in the sense of not knowing their past or the past of their ancestors.

Willing to bet money that it is just some bernie shill using the "Lookit me da Drumph is in charge now so I can gobble as many aryan cocks as I want" meme again. In fact the whole "this is why tump…. thing really gives it away"

So, she wasn't denied because she was Asian, but because the host claimed that she didn't mention that she was bringing two extra people and the Asian girl claimed that she did mention it (and FWIW seemed to have text messages proving it, if they're legit) and they got into arguing.

The host just made an anti-Asian comment in the midst of the argument, like "typical Asian behavior".

Oy vey, the goyim are anti-intellectual! Here's Odinia, faggot:
Odinia.org

Checked. Hitler dubs shall light the way

gooks might lack a human soul but that's no reason for that Barker woman to act like a fucking autistic retard

Commiefornia's outrageous taxes pay for this Chekan reeducation. The Lugenpresse pushes CA as a trend setter in taxation. Implying you know what. Sad thing is, CA is.

Go after taxes and regulation, even normies hate them. Were they not the impetus of America's first revolution?

And yeah, EFT.

Complete non-sequitur, how typical. GTFO.

I'd STILL like more info on this case.

insulting people for basically no reason is stupid
hosts should retain the right to cancel anyone for any reason

pretty retarded autist
obviously im pro allowing exclusion, discrimation etc for any reason,
however hes beeing a dick about it
Im ok in this case with airbnb looking out for their own interests and discplining their pseudo-employees

ideally hosts could post certain options like 'no niggers/asians' etc, carrying the economic consequences themselves and airbnb should not fuck with their decisions
but giving customers (who are also airbnbs customers) a bad experience like this sperg did is something they can take action on

Asians generally are filthy. The Japanese, not so much (based on my experiences and knowledge).

agh, poor me, miss Korean bitch, poor me

The only reason cucks like this are better that coalburners is that telegenetics doesn't apply to men.

This should be spread far around. When you read this it's a deep boiling anger for that bitch. People need to see it.

Except there was a reason to insult her kike behavior.

The 5K is obviously there to make it look legit, while I'm sure their next boarders will help "make it right."

No reason to think this particular airbnb person wouldn't refuse anyone non-white.

This is clearly someone who's never lived near blacks, ever.

What were they trying to say?

Asians start to strike…

this reeks of false flag

Well, she's not wrong. Same fucking hoax every time. Using a little girl for maximum emotional impact is a typical Shlomo trick.

AYY