t-thanks b-blizzard please shit in my m-mouth

You have some rather unsettling fantasies, user

RIPinPeace user, his shitposts were to good for this world.

You okay user?

Just post this in the Overwatch "two cancers don't make a chemo" General.

You'd have to be a normalfag who either goes to Facebook or goes to parties to even relate to any of these.

please

Yeah but I also play dorf fort, so I'm immune to your criticism

did i take a wrong turn and end up at reddit?

Yes, Holla Forums is the new reddit

kill yourself

pic related: you in the middle

You are going to have to try a bit harder than that user

Wait, didn't that happen already ?

I heard it was called Overwatch.

Shitpost harder faggots, you can do better than this.

pic related: u after buying overwatch LOL

What the fuck is even going on in this thread?

Is this some next-level, highly experimental, ascended shitposting memery?

this thread is borderline experimental

Jesus Christ, the people bitching about Overwatch are somehow worse than the actual Overwatch fanboys.
How the hell is this possible?

Eating a medium-rare steak with a side order of shit is still eating shit, user

Is this the designated shitting thread?

Bitterness I guess.
"Stop liking what I don't like."

This is just sad, you fags got tired from being blown the fuck out from the Overwatch thread and decided to make your own, where only shitpost happens?
Talk about an hugbox…

What's the matter?
Got mad that you can't call it ASSFAGGOTS without sounding like a fag that doesn't know shit about ASSFAGGOTS or Overwatch?
Got mad that it's much more balanced than TF2 and everyone prefers it?
Are you a Nostalrius player and you actually think shitting on Overwatch is gonna bring your server back?
Your 20 tick meme didn't stuck, since so few people care and the servers are actually 60 tick, only the client refresh is 20 tick? (not that you know what it even means anyway…)
You wanted to post that ebin webm about the hitboxes but you can't now that they are fixed?
You want to call them SJW yet again, but you can't find anything to counter the amount of T&A in the game?

Or maybe you are one of those kiddies that got caught in the latest banwave? You didn't seriously pay 100$ for an hack that you KNEW would get you banned, right? You didn't just trust the hackers that it was "100% warden proof" did you?
You seriously didn't bought a hack because you're bad a vydia and you're mad that you lost 40$ because of that, did you?

Fucking pathetic…
Go play some vydia games you faggots and start having fun with them, instead of just having fun with shitposting. If you can't do that, maybe you don't like vydiagames at all, in which case, why are you on Holla Forums to begin with?

what if i eat the medium rare steak and pack the shit for travel