McCain wanted dirt on Trump

archive.is/zuB2x

The Guardian charted the path the dirty dossier made from a British intelligence professional to Sen. John McCain and then the FBI
McCain, 80, put out a statement Wednesday saying that he was the bureau's source of the controversial dossier
The Arizona Republican found out about the dossier's existence while at a meeting in Canada and dispatched an emissary to hunt it down
He met an ex-British diplomat in Canada - now identified as Sir Andrew Wood -who in one version of events told him about the file
Wood is a former associate of Tony Blair the ex-British prime minister, and admitted talking to McCain
He issued a nuanced statement saying he did not give McCain the dossier and had 'done nothing wrong' - but he did not deny telling McCain the file existed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
archive.is/nV5Eg
archive.is/DyYLm
youtube.com/watch?v=snDpp9DxcEE
youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Senile old geezer. Why doesn't he just retire and fuck off.

McCain is the worst kind of traitor. He's essentially a democrat. I hope he gets fucked and Arizona can elect a real conservative.

iktf, my dad unironically thinks he's a good politician

Human garbage. Only thing he's accomplished in his life is being born into a powerful family. Like Jeb but without the turtles.

You are wrong!!!!

A turtle has never crashed a fighter jet,let alone the number McStain has.

He planned this, didn't he.

Look up the Keating five
Some of the younger Holla Forums anons may not know about this
This is from wiki but it is a good primer on McSleaze

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators – Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (Democrat of Michigan) – were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

Lincoln Savings and Loan collapsed in 1989, at a cost of over $3 billion to the federal government. Some 23,000 Lincoln bondholders were defrauded and many investors lost their life savings. The substantial political contributions Keating had made to each of the senators, totaling $1.3 million

Fire up the cannons m80s
DROP THE TRAITOR MCCUCK

McCain is legitimately worse than Obama.

More on Keating Five
archive.is/nV5Eg

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker.

Nothing was too good for you. Why not? Keating saw you as a prime investment that would pay off in the future

So he flew you and your family around the country in his private jets. Time after time, he put you up for serene, private vacations at his vast, palatial spa in the Bahamas. All of this was so grand. You were protected from what Thomas Hardy refers to as "the madding crowd." It was almost as though you were already staying at a presidential retreat.

Like the old song, that now seems "Long ago and far away."

Since Keating's collapse, you find yourself doing obscene things to save yourself from the Senate Ethics Committee's investigation. As a matter of course, you engage in backbiting behavior that will turn you into an outcast in the Senate if you do survive.

They say that if you put five lobsters into a pot and give them a chance to escape, none will be able to do so before you light the fire. Each time a lobster tries to climb over the top, his fellow lobsters will pull him back down. It is the way of lobsters and threatened United States senators.

And, of course, that's the way it is with the Keating Five. You are all battling to save your own hides. So you, McCain, leak to reporters about who did Keating's bidding in pressuring federal regulators to change the rules for Lincoln Savings and Loan.

When the reporters fail to print your tips quickly enough–as in the case of your tip on Michigan Senator Donald Riegle–you call them back and remind them how important it is to get that information in the newspapers.

You are determined to bluff your way. You will stick to your story that you were acting to help a constituent and intended to do nothing improper. The very fact you attended the meeting makes you guilty, just as every man who entered the Brinks vault went to prison.

You insist that an accounting firm Keating hired told you Lincoln was sound. Alan Greenspan, who Keating also hired, wrote a report saying it was sound. Why shouldn't you believe the people Keating hired? You were, after all, fellow employees.

Perhaps you might silence your own conscience about all this someday.

Just keep telling everyone that it was your wife's money invested in that shopping center with Keating and that you knew nothing about it.

Keep saying that cynical newspaper people don't understand that every move you make has always been for the enrichment of Arizona . . . the education of our Native Americans on the reservations . . . for the love of the elderly in Sun City and Green Valley.

Keep telling them that it wasn't that you were bought off but that Charlie Keating got special help only because he was one of the biggest employers in the state.

Just keep sitting there and staring into the camera and denying that Keating bought you for money and jet plane trips and vacations.

So what if he gave you $112,000? Just keep smiling at the cameras and saying you did nothing wrong.

Maybe the voters will understand you took those tiring trips to Charlie's place in the Bahamas in their behalf. Certainly, they can understand you wanted to take your family along. A senator deserves to travel on private jets, removed from the awful crush of public transportation.

ARIZONANS HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO

Seriously, how the fuck was this cunt allowed to stay in office? Why wasn't anyone able to beat him in the primaries? The faggot is 80 goddamn years old, and he just got elected for his 5th senate term. Senate terms are 6 years, mind you. He's already been in the senate for 30 fucking years already. Now he's going for 36, assuming he lives to be 86. And that's not even considering how many years he had in the House before moving to the senate.

For fucks sake, I remember one of the most serious issues people having with McCain's 2008 presidential run was that he was already too old even back then. And here we are 8 years later, and people re-elect him for another 6 year term? Are you fucking shitting me?

It's funny cause they're both buddies irl too. Fuck them both they can share a gallows

Arizona has by and large a boomer voter base compared to many other states.

Yep. All the snowbunny boomer cucks love the traitor

Politics aside, I just don't fucking get it. Why the hell would you vote for someone who's 80 years old for a 6 year term? Especially someone like McCain who isn't exactly looking spry for an octogenarian.

Our only hope is that he croaks or goes so senile that he's forced to step down and get replaced by someone less cancerous.

(checked)

Sadly. This guy should have retired years ago.
And to think he almost became president in 2008.

Lindsey Graham (his bff) needs to go as well

Buttfuck favorite?

Because the competition is overtly anti-white spics most of the time. He only wins because controlled opposition goes both ways.

He should be vulnerable to a primary by now. Wtf AZ

This. The people of my generation that I've met are pretty 'woke' but they can still be pozzed for the most part.
AZ old people are a fucking cancer though.

Fucking this. Pozzed faggots on both sides that would sell out the white man for cheaper workers

Local republican party wouldn't allow anyone to threaten McCain. The whole scene is corrupt as hell.

Can we please get a list of all the scumbag shit McStain has done? I know the forrestal fire cover up, singing in the Hanoi Hilton (now with his best hits released on Jewtube) and some house resolution he cooked up to fuck over veterans (HR 4825? I don't remember the exact number). We could meme a real right-wing senator in 2018 for Arizona.

No one has ever challenged this dirtbag in the primaries?

Not without disappearing forever, no.

Well fuck me, didn't see he was just re-elected. Still I'd love to have a list of McCain facts to properly educate people with.

Fuck the baby boomers. This is why we keep seeing cuckservatives getting nominations for the Senate or for Governor positions. Boomers are notorious for coming out in numbers during primaries compared to the young people.

He also fought to not look for MIA's in Vietnam he was instrumental in a lot of shit to cover up any search and rescue operations after the war was over and actively worked against Nam vets. I don't have any sauce on it but I remember reading about it a long time ago.

I would love to know how the dossier contained verbatim text from a greentext shitpost. Did a shill see it here and decide 'this is the thing we will use to take down trump'? Or was it literally memed into existence?

So Canada interfered in our elections?!!

All Democrats except for zoggernaut McCain (R).

archive.is/DyYLm

>In the numerous, lengthy McCain profiles that have appeared of late in papers like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal, I may have missed a clause or a sentence along the way, but I have not found a single mention of his role in burying information about POWs. Television and radio news programs have been similarly silent.
Reporters simply never ask him about it. They didn’t when he ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination in 2000. They haven’t now, despite the fact that we’re in the midst of another war – a war he supports and one that has echoes of Vietnam.
The only explanation McCain has ever offered for his leadership on legislation that seals POW files is that he believes the release of such information would only stir up fresh grief for the families of those who were never accounted for in Vietnam. Of the scores of POW families I’ve met over the years, only a few have said they want the books closed without knowing what happened to their men. All the rest say that not knowing is exactly what grieves them.
Isn’t it possible that what really worries those intent on keeping the POW documents buried is the public disgust that the contents of those files would generate?

mccain spilling his guts to famous Russian pranksters Vovan & Lexus; believed he was really talking to Ukrainian PM youtube.com/watch?v=snDpp9DxcEE

Man speaks on behalf of Americans to mccain at town hall — youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w