HuffPost goes out in search of Middle America

BUS LOAD OF HUFFPO COMMUNISTS TAKING 23 CITY BUS TOUR
Starting September 12, no less. Must be scary for all these liberals to go out into fly over country and mingle with the commoners. I wonder what kinds of mechanical problems that bus is going to have out on the highways.

Why we are doing this

How we are making it happen

huffingtonpost.com/feature/listen-to-america

politico.com/story/2017/07/13/huffington-post-middle-america-240476

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bneeo
youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0
vimeo.com/55420992
politico.com/story/2017/07/13/huffington-post-middle-america-240476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HWNDU:Melee!

(((diverse americans)))

Archive
archive.is/Bneeo

if they talked to anyone here outside a major college town they'd get BTFO by just about everyone, with varying degrees of politeness and civility.

I think they will fuck up, in some way or another. I can't wait.

Kek, so basically they're just going to visit non-whites telling them how rayciss Trump is

This is going to be like a nationwide HWNDU scavanger hunt.

They're totally diverse now, the new editor is an obese lesbian nigger.

A shovel is a useful tool that belong in the possession of any up-standing, self reliant individual ready to support his local community. Be it digging holes, or digging graves.

What I would give to be around when these fucks show up. Perhaps we should track them and 'be polite' to them along the way?

Nice cuckchan screencap, you should go back and stay there.

I'm going to take a another screencap now and further augment this bait.

If they're stupid enough to provide a list of dates, it would only take 3 of us to intercept them between cities and show them what we really think of the media.

Fuck me, I read it in his voice.

They're scouting for locations to diversify.

Won't be shocked if some of them never made it home honestly.

We need brave Holla Forumsaks to drop some redpills on that shit.

kys

These dumbfucks really are clueless, aren't they?

Yep just more fake news. You know they won't be able to help themselves quote mining some grandma. It'll get exposed Trump will retweet it and they'll sperg out on some article claiming Trump is going after "le innocent media corp just trying to bring people together".

I cant wait until this thing is flooded with people saying 'my hopes and dreams for america are a white ethnostate.

Yes, I can't wait to see Arthur Donald from San Francisco tell the Huffpaint all about his based menagerie of niggers and trannies.

Fake news: The tour
Lel dis gonna be good

If this isn't the most carefully-controlled staged bullshit, like CNN's coached "audience", then they can look forward to a Sam Hyde welcoming.

They're going on a nigger safari. They'll get some photo ops, talk to some Hillary voters, then write articles on how real America hates Trump, and if you disagree, you're fake news and out of touch.

& Obama care to stay

holy hell they are going to Odessa texas. pretty much an oil worker town they are going to talk to the one black guy not in the oil camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

No embed because already posted.

Hopefully it will crash off of a bridge like those buses carrying degenerate gamblers always seem to.

Cuck chan is where all this was born, you can die of ass cancer faggot.

That said, all of Holla Forums needs to be spreading out to the wider net just as much as you lurk here. We need to be on the attack and spread redpills and subversive anti-kike memes at every chance. Part of that is yes, going back to our old sewer and dropping meme / troll bombs to keep pushing more people into the awake and aware category, every step, every pill, is one more on the path to enlightenment and we need every fucking white we can get. Each and every one of you were once newfags, and honestly you still are so get to pushing our shit. Its not like you have to close fullchan down when cruising the normal fag sites for targets of lulz and kvetching, so you don't need to risk missing an happening here.

I can understand if many of you weakwilled faggots whom coasted in after gamergate cannot stomach wading into the true filth of the internet for your peoples. Understand but fucked if I respect your lazy short sighted ways. You get gud by challenging yourself, and what better way and continuing to convert more gutter trash into tomorrows hitler youth.

welp

All cities share an identical culture. They will not be seeing any sort of diversity.

Please post so I can save it.

ST. LOUIS
LITTLE ROCK, ARK.
OXFORD, MISS.
MEMPHIS, TENN.
BIRMINGHAM, ALA.
FT. BENNING, GA.
ASHEVILLE, N.C.
CHARLESTON, W.VA.
PITTSBURGH
AKRON, OHIO
DETROIT
FT. WAYNE, IND.
MILWAUKEE
DES MOINES, IOWA
KANSAS CITY
LINCOLN, NEB.
CASPER, WYO.
LIVINGSTON, MONT.
PROVO, UTAH
TUCSON, ARIZ.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.
ODESSA, TEXAS
NEW ORLEANS

This had a slant to begin with.

I hope they get mauled in Detroit, Democrat shithole of the universe.

Artfag here (I know I know please spare me Holla Forums) I can confirm this. It's the great irony of "diversity" like when you mix all the colors of paint do you get some amazing rainbow paint? No. You get ugly as hell brownish disgusting unusable paint that makes people puke just lookin at it. This is the truth of globalisation and globalism. It destroys all manner of real culture and all you're left with is this same old same old and in near every damn city. It's nothing, there's no real culture or high culture. It's all airy empty cosmopolitan brown ugliness that is as soulless as modern "art".

So, for Tennessee, they have to pick a city, and it has to be the armpit of TN.
Albuquerque, New Orleans, Kansas City, etc. All competitors with Detroit for shittiest democrat effort.
Wonder how much coverage places like Odessa will get.

Tucson counts as "middle America" now? It's literally a shithole full of spics, kikes, hippies and Californian libcucks transplats, one hour away from the Mexican border. Did these journokike retards undergo a complete lobotomy now? I can already imagine the headlines:
>WOW LOOK AT THAT, (((MIDDLE AMERICANS))) FROM TUCSON ARIZONA SAY TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE AND BERNIE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT. DRUMPF BTFO!

Also true.

Pic related is the first few places listed on the site, in order.

Yeah and they're not planning on doing a single damn thing to change that whatsoever, these are all just feelgood hype words to make their current readers receptive to structural rebranding. But you know that. Quote directly from the article:

So basically

AWESOME HWNDU WAS FUNTIME AND WE BROKE SHIA
HWNDU NATIONWIDE NOW THESE DUMB FUCKS WONT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEK

Yes we've only seen this 6 million times.
Interview 1 -inarticulate racist Trump supporter
Interview 2 -4Her Cuck college professor
Interview 3 -wild eyed Bernie Bros pot head

Interview 4-99 unseen footage of intelligent MAGA Support

Wow look at all those lib hangouts

It reminds me of that one faggot camping trip were they talked about how isolated they were and you could hear the highway.

PLEASE COME TO MY CITY HUFFERS PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE THIS IS GOING TO BE SUCH FUN

that is pretty isolated for a hipster. If they aren't within arm's reach of a macbook or a microbrew, they're roughing it in the inhospitable wild that would have shaken our pioneer ancestors to their core.

Odessa is the bastard city of west texas, excluding El paso, which is just mexico.

They're hunting for Friday Night Lights references.

Funny that you say that. If it wasn't for years of looking at the disgusting shit on on Holla Forums and getting used to everyone calling each other fag and nigger I might not have been decentitized enough stomach the true horrors that awaited me on half/pol/.

It's always a wake up call when some faggot asks me to spoiler gore on here or goes "muh cuckchan" over a 8 year old meme.

I agree. God forbid they visit the real heart of PA. The only reason PA is a swing state is because of the hoards of liberals and niggers in the cities. But I guess that's the same for many states.

They had gin and tonics iirc.

If you're driving south out of albuquerque, odessa is a solid days drive and large enough to have multiple hotels. It's almost assuredly why they picked it. Of course, it's faster to cut through NM, but 100+ miles of empty roads and they'd have to actually leave the interstate.

I live just south of the city. I'd consider going to try to even things out a bit, but I'd rather let them continue to build up their own delusion that they are anything other than a vocal minority among legal citizens. It's a waste of my time anyway spending the day talking to the lying press. Huff Post of all of them.

I already spot a few college towns on that list, or near college towns. Lincoln, NE is definitely a college town. Livingston, MT is not too far from Bozeman, a college town. Des Moines is "enriched", as is Ft Wayne, IN. Akron is coon central. Provo will be their punching bag with the Mormons and Brigham Young University.

These faggots are too fuckin scared to just go to the many other mid sized towns all over the country. The towns travelers such as truck drivers use as checkpoints and stop off spots. No, they go "safe" spots with "diversity". Fuckin commie cunts.

Was that the one where all them had dirt bikes and when it was time to set up camp they brand new stoves and all sorts of faggy drinks?

Gotta say, my favorite part of PA is the Williamsport/Milton/Lock Haven area. I just travel through the state from time to time, but I always enjoy that stretch of 80I know Williamsport and Lock Haven are on the other side of the range, but theyre there too.

I hate going to that nigger infested shithole but this is too good to pass up.

I can predict how this will go down.

Someone repost this shit please. I forgot how funny/disgusting that was.

Ayo fambalams i gotchu
vimeo.com/55420992

well the huffington post definitely took an american geography class

there is no fixing the lugenpresse's reputation. what's the saying? If you build 1000 bridges and suck 1 cock; you'll be forever know as a cocksucker… although, in (((their))) case it's more like suck 1000 dicks and write a fake article about a bridge.

That's some quality hate I'm feeling right now, 'preciate it.

There, I saved them all the trouble. They're going to twist whatever their told into a hit piece against whites and especially rural whites.

*they're

Polite sage.

Goddamn this is faggier than I remember.

FUCK I WANT TO HOLOCAUST THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!

I know the feeling user

And the people in the comments, don't forget about them.

This.

Get ready for a series of condescending and smug articles about how evil and bigoted white America is, and how they need more diversity.

Checked

The last comment was the only one that wasnt slurping off the video creator.

THE FAGGOTS ARE STARTING IN MY CITY

I COULD DO THAT SHIT ON MY FUCKING BICYCLE

Don't worry. They're searching Utah to find some white Romney nevertrumpers that are not trailer trash.

No Minneapolis? I am surprised. Minneapolis is a big city with a shitton of liberal communists. Maybe they don't want to discuss some recent "issues" with their Somalian community.

Oh fuck. I live really close to Lincoln. Should I try to contact them to set up an interview?

Trips of truth

lmfao that picture

I am actually screaming out loud at that fucking gay shit. That was even worse that I remember that being. That is the most castrated, watered down, estrogen infused FAG-E-EST basic concept of masculinity I have ever seen. NOT EVEN ONE OF THOSE FUCKING HOMOS EVEN GOT DIRTY. I bet one of them broke a nail though, they probably had to chopper him out.

Turns out Middle America really wants more spinning rims.

I can’t speak for America as I am not a burger, but as a bong I have to say that my experience of multi-culturism is that it is an intellectual theory rather than a demonstrable reality. In small numbers immigrants assimilate to the host culture but as soon as the number of immigrants grows large enough then a dual culture emerges.

Immigrants retain their racial/ cultural bond, in some peoples this grows stronger in each passing generation. Language is retained, cultural dress is retained, music, food etcetera. This lack of assimilation is paradoxically encouraged by the multicultists and held up as an example of multi-culturism, but it is dual-culturism.

There is very little fusion in mixed race/ culture “communities”. Using London as an example. The dual-culturism is so stark than one can turn a corner and suddenly find that the official road signs and advertisements are in a different language. You will find whole areas where almost every single person is off a specific race and they are all wearing clothing typical of their homeland, speaking their own language and shopping in stores that carry goods imported from home. These shops as with all of their businesses are entirely staffed by their own members of their own race.

In Europe a more suitable analogy to the mixed paint palate creating one undesirable colour would be a plethora of different liquids that have different densities. Pour them all in the same container and they will separate out into their own section, existing in the same space but separately.

My sides have gone on an expedition into a distant wilderness where you can FEEEEEEEEEEL North.

I call you how to sink this.
HP is looking for cred. And to deceive normies.

The answer is to flood the area ahead of each stop with the worst dregs from their pozfest. Every SJW article. Every antiwhite blog post.

Leaflets. Bannerz from interstates. Posters. Robocalls. Etc.
Follow? Improve it.

I'm surprised. Not every city is a liberal shithole. I expect them to have a tough time in Casper.

Calll = can tell you

I can bow drill fire, hand drill fire, flint and steel fire , battery and steel wool fire , various solar fire , etc t.eagle scout and I bet some of you other faggots are too
BURN ALL JOURNO SCUM AT THE STAKE

Not a boy scout, but I can pretty much start a fire with dried up grass and twigs if need be. Hell, not one of them faggots had a lighter and some old receipts in his pocket they could burn? That blowtorch shit made me go reeeeeeeee. Add that faggot narrators lispy faggot voice, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So in other words they're going to interview a ton of people in the biggest cities in mostly red states to look like they're being honest and cherry-pick the of muds,"muh unions" retired progressives and their shitlib millennial grandchildren (while liberally spicing it up with "bigoted" poor white Trump voters for their usual readership to laugh at) and present themselves to their readership as the god's honest truth on flyover country.

thats a fucked up map with interstates missing

They have more luxuries "roughing it" than I would if I were on vacation. That is, if I could afford a vacation.

Huff Bus returns from tour with 1488 golf ball sized splotches of paint missing from eggs thrown at the Huff Bus. Story at 11.

They will probably come back and say something like "Huff Bus makes shocking discovery. Alt-right nazi racism at level previously unknown. Know damn well they have some sort of nefarious agenda.

For what purpose? A hotbed of soldiers who all voted Trump

Ah a classic, always good for some tasty (you)s. Have another.

Same with Arkansas. Little Rock is a dangerous city now. A documentary was made bout it named "Banging In Little Rock."

Sounds about right, Nostradamus.

even cub scouts scoff at that

So they're not really learning anything. They're just going on a feel good back patting trip to reassure themselves that they're still relevant. 2018 landslide, here we come!

>politico.com/story/2017/07/13/huffington-post-middle-america-240476

I don't know if there are any lulz to be had here but I'll keep it in mind. Might be pretty good if Holla Forumsacks flood the event and BTFO of them the whole time. Looks like there are 12 cities on the list before they come by me, I'll see how it goes.

That was gay as fuck but it's incredible how beautiful California is. Pity about the people.

I'm gonna rally my group right now. There is no way we aren't trolling these faggots IRL.

I'm curious what their formats gonna be. They basically admit it's gonna be "drive by journalism", so who know how much of an opportunity they'll give people to make an impact, they might already know what they're looking for and just manufacture it along the way. The politico story says
Holla Forumsacks en masse might be able to shit all over the events, but the rest of it sounds kinda faggy. Guess we'll see what they do once they're doing it.

well.. this takes the fun out of everything.
Also they would run out of petrol, they don't even fish, they even ski.
Fucking city people. Everyone does this here properly. You also need a cabin in spring/autumn/winter,
It's just all fake to me, unnatural

err don't even ski.
t. mountainnigger.
If you plan on not using cabins you at the very least need a lavo. That's a kind of tent the samis use. You build it up and have a fire inside of it

I made this for you.

The problem with this is that half the country is going to lie to your face because the issues they care about are more or less racial.

Whoops, meant for

Still not tired of winning.

True that. It's faux-masculinity. Just like the hipsters who grow beards and get tattoos in a sad attempt to express masculinity, but it's all a thin veneer

HuffPost could save themselves a lot of time and money by simply reading the comments on message boards, news articles, and YouTube videos (i.e., beyond the walls of their little liberal garden).

MFW I COULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SLAUGHTER AN ENTIRE BUSLOAD OF SHITLIBS

=OH PLEASE GOD, LET THEM COME HERE!==

CIVNATS WILL ALSO BE PURGED DotR - DON'T WORRY, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU TOO, YOU BOOMER CUCKSHILL

Eh, personally I think most people who align with "civic nationalism" secretly know that shitskins are bad, but they're just trying to square the circle that is their own cognitive dissonance about being "racist". In all likelihood, when the race war erupts, most of these civic nationalists (the ones who aren't shitskins or race-mixers, that is) will end up needing to join with the RWDS anyway. Because what else would they do? Join up with the niggers and spics who will kill them anyway?

After only 60 seconds I almost contracted AIDS and ass cancer simultaneously. What a heap of self-indulgent faggotry. Astonishingly bad.

Simply being a shemale beaner journalist just doesn't have the same cachet anymore. Gotta go out and have some dialogue with those misguided rednecks.

Any doubt these cucks will come back saying that Middle America is diverse beaners and somalis being oppressed by white Christians?

There's a good chance they'll all be murdered in Detroit so, I mean, they might not come back at all. If that counts

They're just going to do a condescending Jon Stewart type interview, even if they don't intend it, and it will embolden people who were on the fence to recognize the media for the enemy that it is.

Kansas is like, the only state where America is still America, and they aren't even coming here. Wonder why.
Kansas City MO is a nigger pozfest though.
Webm unrelated.

Yes, of course, this is the most middle America you can get.

Stop talking like a nigger.

my eagle scout nigga

smh fam

I disagree very, very heavily with their methods, and the overall "fakeness" of it all gives and awful smell. The message is a good one, and at least they were outside.

Asheville consists entirely of heroin and queers.

You really think they wouldn't edit the videos to make Whites look bad? How new are you?

They want to find more stories of gays not getting something at a bakery. And of course they want video of blacks talking about how they love Jesus because 60 Minutes pays a fortune for those.

I get the feeling it's going to no whites allowed shit interviews with mudslimes and white words edited to be as evil as possible. That'll be interesting to watch.

I really hope a meth head knifes one of em.

My post (my IP has probably switched by now) was arguing against Civic Nationalism. How on earth to did you interpret it to mean otherwise.

God, KEK, whatever. Wouldn't be tragic if a pack of Spics were to hold up the bus and rob the "men" and the rape the women like they do down in Mexico during spring break. Could not imagine that. But if they do visit Chicago they will donate their tires to oppressed minorities.

And all of its riders screaming in their sleep about "the frogs, THE FROGS!"

Watch them visit the bluest part of town.