Cnn station nationwide rally

On July 22nd,2017 rallies will take place at cnn stations across the country. participants only need to gather at the nearest cnn station. the success of this rally depends directly on how many people find out about it, so spreading the word is greatly appreciated

bumpity bump dumpbububmbmbbu bump

bump me sempai

Fuck off

I dont think its right either tbh but dirty meathods are all i have at my disposal at this point.

actually, yea nevermind you are right.

Bumped

never mind the poster up there, that ones stupid, read this one instead

Just let the thread die and try again latter minus the newfaggotry

You don't need to say "any actual swastika flags". Anybody here knows not to do that in the first place and if that flyer is spread to normalfags they will assume the flyer is intended for people that are that "extreme". Just say don't wear anything extreme, try to look as NORMAL as possible. Remember if you get on TV we want our people to look as normal as possible, if you look like a bunch of freaks like the left usually does then nobody will relate to you.

Ill get right on that
Im gonna have to figure out a way to change the original thread or create a new thread, a bad move in itself. but ill update the poster

Fuck off to cuckchan.

should I leave in the third coulumb with the antifa stuff or should that go as well?

You should never post here again at all.

ok ok ill leave
sorry ill stoop holy smokes

Top KeK. Fucking normie shit faggotry.

Too late, they are already logging your ip to back trace it. You're fucking done kiddo.

wait, how does a peaceful rally warrent a cybercrime investigation?

I just reverse searched the image

Too late. You only took your name off, but your id is the same. The cyber police aren't that dumb and can easily make sure the consequences will never be the same for you. Best to just stop and leave before you intimate yourself further.

Im starting to think this is a tactic used to scare off normies.

Not that I wanna contiue from this point on anyways. this was getting stupid

I aint gonna flog a dead horse

Kill yourself. Reported.

Nice on revealing yourself reddit shill.

yea you got me Im from reddit

Reported.

Nigger firearms ARE legal self defense items anywhere that isn't COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY cuckolded.

Why are you bumping this?

These "rallies" Are to end fake news forever right?

….CNN doesn't have regional affiliate broadcasters like Fox does……

Nobody says that here, cuckchanner.