It took x of you to kill me

Why do you guys laugh at people who say this?
It makes sense, you are winning against a whole team, topping the scoreboard, the enemy team gets a lucky break when they all group up to kill you.
It took all of their combined skill and effort just to take 1 guy down.

Or is there something I'm missing?

Because your mother should have swallowed you.

Stay mad you bad loser.

because it's so unbelievably childish it's sad, to need to try and validate or explain every one of your deaths as if you're an untouchable god

when a player says "lol only took x of you" what they're really saying is "there is no possible way you could beat me one on one, i am still better than all of you, look at my skills someone please validate my skills"

It validates your own skill as a player to frag someone with a better score. It's not illegal to have an ego.

Because its a statement made by people who take this shit way too seriously. The fact you were playing MP at all is cancerous enough but the fact you needed this explained to you is sad.

It took zero of you playing to kill me

You'd only say it if you were a salty nigger.

Seeing Gearbox kill themselves makes me laugh so hard

Fucking nice one.

On topic, people mock this because it's someone trying desperately to reclaim their ego. It doesn't matter how you died, only that you died. Stop trying to save face, accept death.

This is why I love Planetside 2 so much. It's full of tryhards who play the game to boost their KDRs and headshot percentages and only play one faction with the same exact weapon, despite this being a combined arms game that heavily encourages teamwork and cooperation. They complain any time you outpop them at their base, or you kill them with anything but 1v1, or you kill them with something they think doesn't take skill (i.e. over half of the weapons), or use any vehicle/MAX suit, or just for no reason whatsoever.
Nothing better than chat being full of "woooooooooow fukin trashcans no skill took 96 of you to kill me fuk [largest outfit present] zergfit faggs least i got farm you fuks" when you cap a base.

fuck off

I didn't know that was from undertale but thanks for letting me know

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

I was reminded of this more than anything.

It isn't illegal to be a fag either

Its something people say to displace their own fault for dying. You got ganked and killed, motherfucker. You shouldn't have been where you were.

I think it's a solid defense in OP's scenario, I've never felt proud of killing an outnumbered opponent. When more than one player kills one player, neither side has a winner, to the extent you choose care about such things.

It is, depending on where you are.

Because the proper thing to do when some 12 year old is talking shit to you is to laugh in his face.

Uh oh here it comes again

You're the same level of faggot that brags about being number one on the scoreboard on 24 hour servers.

Beta loser.

You monster!

I never understand these people especially when they start complaining how my KDR is shit but shit how can it not be when i try to actually complete the objectives from defending the flag to other such shit while these guys leave me all alone just so they can have 'such fun wow' trying to snipe shit out on some corner of the map and the opposing team players are just like:
Not that i've played any "competitive" multiplayers in 2-3years though because the community is cancer in every game and sucks all the fun out.

haha your a funny guy but do you think you can handle MY PENIS?

PENISSSSSSS!!!!!!! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey everyone.

that's not very nice

Fuck off, tumblrtale.

My heart can't take any more abuse, take a peace offering

h*ck off tumbrltale

nah

i don't say it, but i certainly think it when i'm playing a class game where my character should not be able to survive multi-enemy engagements and i take out a portion of their force before going down

The only thing that makes them madder than bringing an entire team to kill one guy is pointing it out to them.

Some people can do both, shitter.

this entire thread is fucking autism for even attempting to reply to OP

any braindead retard can see why its stupid

jesus fucking christ stop responding to hissing, spitting, autistic faggots

It only took 1 person to kill you. Only 1 person gets that honor. Everyone else was just background decoration that you were too stupid to ignore.

If I can gank someone with 2 people or 3 people, I'll choose 3 even if only need 2. It decreases the chances of something going wrong. The person who says "it took x of you to kill me" is just showing off his incompetence when it comes to the game.

Team games require a team. Even if one character is strong, it doesn't matter if he's dead. Objectives will be taken by the team with more players. The only advantage being strong brings, is the ability to help your team. If you run off solo and die, you are the reason your team loses(even if you have more kills).

Fags here are huge casuls

ASSFAGGOT detected.

In a game where both teams are competent, no complains.

In a game where my team is shit and I'm the best, while my opponent are decent, this is a valid complain.

I mean it basically comes down to 1 vs X, my team can't play for shit so I'm the only one really playing.

Fuck team modes, unless you're playing against NPCs.

yes im sure

You can't do either though,

newb shaming instruments of a bygone era. nothing more than a remenant of the crumbling patriarchy we've tried so hard to abolish.
Don't you see how offensive and oppresive it is to comepare one another's performance?

a way for stat padders to fellate themselves
youll have to specify the game

im not hear to argue with your delusions im just pointing them out

Ok, Tanki Online.

CTF mode.

My team is shit, they die without accomplishing much. I have to literally attack and defend at the same time.

I get outnumbered because my team dies so fast.

Me: Skill 10/10
Teammate 1: Skill 2/10
Teammate 2: Skill 2/10
Teammate 3: Skill 2/10
Teammate 4: Skill 2/10

Opponent 1: Skill 5/10
Opponent 2: Skill 5/10
Opponent 3: Skill 5/10
Opponent 4: Skill 5/10
Opponent 5: Skill 5/10

In a situation like this, "wow it took X of you to kill me" is a valid argument.

Don't get mad just because I'm the best player in the server.

You don't need the scoreboard to see if people play like shit. You can see it with your own eyes.

you seem to just be salty that you got killed at all.

it's 2016

Anyone who feels compelled to defend their leet skillz this hard to random anons is definitely a shitter.

"HAHA LOL U MAD?? U SALTY?? WE KILLED U LOL U SUCK!!!"

Stop being mad user, just because I'm schooling you.

Depends if you're a Demoman or not for TF2 considering it's not at all hard to hold your own with how disgustingly fucking powerful the class is, only held down by the arming time for sticky bombs and your relatively small clip for your grenade launcher

please you forgot the most important part

But I never even mention it.

I just play so good that it naturally frustrates the enemy. I don't even chat. I'm the silent pro.

The only thing that frustrates me in situations like

is my own team. I don't give a flying fuck about the enemy.

it sounds like you abandoned your team and got shat on because of it
like every faggot with this argument

You sound like you got anally ravaged by a good player.

And now you're being angry about it on a Korean imageboard.

user, just git gud.

Never, I'm a team player.

But coordination won't work if my team is shit.

If I see an ally tank carrying the flag, I sacrifice myself to block the chasers.

If I carry the flag, I expect the same help from my teammates.

I'm so sorry for your loss user.
Not many people can be so inept they can offload any and all fault onto their teammates

Stop crying user, maybe the game is just not for you.

If you get railgunned and spawnkilled every round, maybe you should just uninstall. Or get good.

how can he kill them by the thousands if only a hundred is enough to kill him.

Nope. I play games for fun, and so do most other people. I don't get mad at games, and I am friends with k/d obsessed edgelords and (((pro gamers))). You're probably just pretending to be retarded because you're bored and it's a slow night on Holla Forums, like we all do with our shitposting.
You'll never admit it though.

you are ass ravaged over a free to play browser based tank game with no vertical aiming. Try some self reflection and stop thinking your so much better then everyone else then maybe you can be good at this thing ive never heard of until now.

If I play a team game, I expect a good team and a good challenge from the opponents. Intense matches, no matter if we lose or win, are fun.

If I get a shit team, that's not fun. They expect me to carry and babysit.

Likewise if my opponent's team is too shit that I casually steamroll them, that's not fun either. It makes me feel sad.

"Fun" comes from accomplishment, not the buzzword version you're using.

Poor bait.

2/10

you are stuck in a fairy tale world
look at all these people trying to tell you in different ways. Denying the truth wont fix your pain only facing it head on will make it stop permanently.

Do you really expect Holla Forums to know anything about competitive play?

I know accomplishing something is fun, but finding enjoyment in even the less than stellar situations is what keeps me going. That's probably the result of a shitty life though, which, before you say anything, is, of course my fault. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, and all that other jazz.

Drown yourself in semen.

Enough to know that it'll fuck you over in the long run.

yes im sure everyone who disagrees with you is mad or jealous
the exact type of mentality expected from someone who gives a shit about competitive play
why are you arguing with me? shouldnt you be training for your million dollar web based tank game tournament?
What you arent in the tournament? What a shitter! Any opinion youve ever had is invalid and so is your life.

Assuming the game isn't just about K:D ratio it doesn't matter how many people it took to kill you, only which team wins in the end. Bitching about being defeated by teamwork makes you look like a child. Of course if the game is just about killing then it's a different thing altogether.

A good game is if a game was intense and close, fun for both parties.

Nowadays, "gg" has lost its meaning.
People say it out of a formality.
Or underage kids trying to fit in.
Or retards that don't know what it means.

Even his name was badass

You have to be 18+ to post on this site.

you're literally just making things up

He's not.

gg has acted as an end game formality since the early 2000's if not earlier

Have a vintage meme.

gg

(1)

You teach the 2's how to beat the 5's faggot, it's like you're not even trying to have fun. If you're really a 10/10 you should be able to carry them anyway.

Stop begin a coward and play playing games. If you really craved a proper 1v1 you'd be playing the genre that is dedicated to it.

Fighting games.

>playing TF2

A second post.

I like to rub it in sometimes.

See this carpet? My mom is gonna' be pissed!

We will never get tfc and antique classes playable.

why did you even bring up the scoreboard if you were immediately going to say how unimportant it is?

Ten dogs can kill a lion.

i just want you to know how pathetic you're being

People who say this are incredibly insecure about their skill in whatever game they're playing, it's less of a jab at the enemy team and it's more of the insecure babby reassuring itself.
If it was a one on one, you'd probably blame something like lag or say the other guy was lucky.