Operation White Diversity

ITT Discuss plan to promote applications for US visa to European Diaspora.

The "Green Card Lottery", properly known as the "Diversity Immigrant Visa program", is designed to increase diversity among immigrants to the United States. It is eligible to citizens from any country which hasn't exported more than 50,000 immigrants to the US in the previous 5 years. Currently, the ineligible countries are:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica,
Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories,
and Vietnam.

People born in any other country are able to apply for one of the 50,000 available visas. My idea is to encourage applications from European Diaspora countries, and thus displace various shitskins. Even if they receive the permanent resident visa, and travel in/move to the USA for 6 months, they will still do a service to the country by taking that visa away from a third-worlder.

Currently around 0.5 - 1% of applicants receive an offer, however this varies depending on country and region. In Oceania, for example, 9% of people are approved. This means that based Aussies have a real chance of experiencing true freedom.

My idea is to promote the Green Card Lottery in majority white countries to help out the statistics a little.
Is anyone interested in assisting with this plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

dvlottery.state.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would a nationalistic european abandon his or her nation and leave his or her culture to embrace anglo shit? Why would you want to live in a mostly none white country?

It's called colonization. We need to have children in all corners of the globe.

Fuck off. We're full. Everybody can go to hell until we get our problems under control.

This is not a solution because it still doesn't address the fundamental issue. I appreciate you putting thought into a solution, but consider this: you are merely reinforcing "diversity" as a value/concept rather than deconstructing it. You are appealing to leftist values rather than forcing them to appeal to your own. If we are constantly playing catch-up and trying to appeal to the values of those who want us dead, we will never survive.

Maybe they are subject to persecutions such as is ongoing to White South Africans, and Europeans who want to speak the truth.

Currently the main applicants, and hense recipients of the program are from :
Russia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran and Turkey
Albania, Nepal, Ukraine and Uzbekistan

Wouldnt you be happier if a foreign white person came to America, as the founders envisioned, rather than an Ethiopian, Turkroach, are almost any of those other countries.

It's called gaming the system. I havent heard any possibility of ending the scheme, so perhaps this is the best option.

Personally, i don't want to immigrate to the USA, (Aussie), but i would happily go there for a 6-12 month working holiday. This would take the permanent visa away from another immigrant.

That's not what is being discussed.
They wouldn't. That's why they're moving to America. Please keep up or go somewhere you understand the language.

you're not gaming anyone when you're still playing by your enemy's rules and reinforcing their values/ideals. All your "solution" does is slow down the process of white replacement slightly, yet still doubles down on "diversity", ensuring our eventual destruction.

aussie here.
once i finish my bachelors ill start applying.

Please come. Whites in! Shitskins Out!

Why the fuck do I want European cucks in my country who think letting refugees in to rape their women was a good idea?
They made their bed, now they sleep in it.

What do you think would happen if the 50,000 immigrants consisted of:
Argentines (95% white)
Australians (92% white)
Austrians (91% white)
Belgians (89% White)
Croatians (90% white)
Czechs
Danes
Estonians
French
germans
Icelanders
Irish
Italians
latvians
etc.

Imagine if the green cards were issued to majority whites. Suddenly the "Diversity Scheme" wouldnt seem so good to certain (((politicians))), and is about the only thing which could make them consider ending it.

looks like it takes about 1.5 - 2.5 years to get a response. bear that in mind.

Appreciate it.

The majority of Europeans dont want refugees, every poll shows that 70-80% of citizens dont trust muslims and dont want them. They have been cheated by the globalists.

>Operation _
Back to cuckchan with your anonymoose tier thread

It looks like the Diversity Visa program is open for applications normally around October, and results will be available in between 5 - 22 months from then.

The official website for your enquires is at dvlottery.state.gov/

Some western Europeans actually should get out of Europe so they can stay safe while funding an European resistance.

No we don't, Europa is our Heimat, here is where we and our culture evolved. Amerika is a ZOG box, a trap for whites. If there is any migration flow of whites between the two, it should be to Europa, not from

The problem is that Europe has low birth rates as it is.
Just shut it down completely and kick out the spics and possibly nogs.

I'm in Europe now, and i am amazed by it. I love the cultural differences which are everywhere, but the governments scare me.

They all seem authoritarian, they deny freedom even to discuss obvious truths. The people have no way to fight back, I just don't see a solution.

A global confederation of white city-states. The men of the haplogroups in pic related need to create a global alliance, openly and proudly giving each other preferential treatment in commerce, politics, and all else. Who could possibly standup to us, even if just 20% of all men from these haplogroups?

OK, sounds great. You start it, and I'll join in.

Those are just US puppets doing their zog job. Go further East.
They're way more free there, owing to the memory of commie repression.

If dubs I will start it.

reroll

good idea

I thought that 321 might be worthy of a reroll… Here goes

Stop using German words in English. Heimat, volk, sieg etc all have perfectly adequate equivalents in English. You look stupid and LARPy using German like that. Especially when you burgers fuck the grammar up.

This deserves a bump.

Top fucking lol Americuclk

Reported.

Europe is where we are from originally, yes, but I would discourage you from thinking there's something inherently poisonous in American soil (besides the pesticides lol). Move to Europe if you want, I've no problem with that, but I'd personally feel like an outsider. I'm not some global citizen, and any European (who isn't a worthless cuck himself) would probably view me in that way. I'd gladly fight on a european front to defend it's people though. For too long well-meaning burger men have been used as golems against their cousins.

Sure, i'll assist from NZ. I'd apply myself, but partner has already vetoed. I'm working on it, though. Tennessee looks lovely.

Look OP, I like guns and the freedoms you burgers enjoy but I don't really want to move into a less white country where a nigger cop will shoot me. We may have our own problems but at the moment America feels like an overall downgrade.

t. straya

Not this meme again

Not for long.
Noses are doing their jobs thoroughly, politicians are ass-lickers from the commie era, plus there's gypsies. They breed like rabbits and act like niggers.

Remind me again where two World Wars happened and two generations of alphas were culled by being thrown into the zoggrinder?
Europe is the zogbox friendo. Our genepool didn't get nearly as castrated, and we have guns here to make sure it doesn't happen here.

Once I finish my batchelors in the UK I'll apply for a Green Card and, if I'm not accepted, I'll hire an immigration lawyer.
LETS GET THIS SHOAH ON THE ROAD

In all honesty though, it seems the USA is ready for the shit to hit the fan and in this anarchy we'd actually be safer, closer to loved ones and know how to bug out into the bush should it happen.

It just seems that the US is becoming more and more unstable and that you guys are not exposed to the same media we see from the outside looking in… We are concerned for the future of both the US and EU and sometimes I contemplate that it might be better to stay put? We are not comfy but we are surviving, and I suppose we are more free than you guys are in a lot of ways. Still, overseas would be safer, better. Fuckit, we're so numbed to it all. I just hope and pray you guys don't get cucked by the same nations that cucked us - including the USA

RIP to the vietnam vets who fought with us - rejected by their own country, they fought the commies alongside us

To clarify, South Africa. Not Southern America. Although I heard Argentina in SA is pretty White ;^)

j/k. I'd actually fucking move there if I had a job, a home and place for my loved ones

Why not move to Cornwall? The USA seems so fucked. They are so big and there's no unity. I heard the country is beautiful and vast but they are limited to the same information we get via internet. I'm the last to judge though so no offense to the US anons whom I deeply love for engaging in this board. I'm simply asking why you'd choose the USA specifically. I also fucking hate you for enslaving my people in concentration camps approximately 100 years ago which the UK will still not admit to but I'll forgive that as I have recently found that a great uncle of mine moved to and lived in Cornwall in the 1930's. It looked beautiful. It's just fucking sad to see whites having to move to other white countries. Africa, I can understand because it's a huge island but I retain the same rights as the current black man for he murdered the indigenous Khois - therefore the fight for Southern Africa is fair as fuck, but can you not see how the entire race is being flooded and we're all island hoppers? You're all moving until we are surrounded until what? Until it gets as bad as we have it because you guys who fucked us now wish to apologise and allow PC culture to thrive? Now people such as myself are stuck here in a system with a fraudulent vote and the legacy of a dead commie terrorist hailed as a messiah for being a violent commie thinly veiled as as a democratic freedom fighter. . In 10 years time (if US) you will be stuck too or a part of the system of fake integration (i.e. I am so happy to be a part of the multicultural society) or 5 years if you remain in Britain. I really hope you fuckers rise up and take over. And when I say take over, I mean go back to your fucking roots. It's too late for us. But not for you. Just don't make it a race issue or the kikes will win… Trust me. Fight for values. and for the authentic Britain you grew up with. If you're going to go racial, you're going to end up like the rest of Africa. This is fact.

For fuck's sake stop with this shitty meme.

We do not need more people. We just need to get rid of all nonwhites.

Are you telling me that you don't want an America that has less than two hundred million people and all of them are white? No more shit transport, no more congestion, great job market, and affordable housing.

Not to mention a total ban on all immigration would be politically easier to do.

This.