So apparently the "Art" director from journey is stealth releasing a pc game? I just found this today

So apparently the "Art" director from journey is stealth releasing a pc game? I just found this today.

store.steampowered.com/app/384190/
I don't know if it's shit or not, but the A E S T H E T I C S, look nice.

WE

WUZ

DIEVUHS

swimming simulator?

If that was actual footage then I'm impressed

thanks for the meme response, definitely a great contribution

I honestly have no clue, I'm personally interested in the game, as I've always wanted to play journey, but never had a ps3. I don't know what to expect, so I'm probably going to be pirating it myself.

nigger, there's literally WE WUZ PHARAOZ N SHIET hieroglyphs in the trailer, you expect me not to post this shit?
t. Alberto Barbossa

okay but
what do you do

Personally I'm not fond of games without functional meaning in the gameplay, but I can't deny this looks amazing.

no fun allowed smh tbh fam
the game does look good tho
I'll give it a pirate later

i liked the sand in Journey

I didn't see all of the trailers, only the first vid, my bad if I missed it.

I agree with you on that, and I have a massive tendency to distrust any trailer these days, just because devs fucking LOVE to create scripted scenes that don't accurately reflect the gameplay, I guess we'll find out for sure what it's actually about in 18 hours.

can't wait to download it via torrents

in the first trailer, at around 0:40

Looks like an exploration sim, could be fun.

excuse me, I am gay and suck a billion cocks.

At least its not a walking simulator

Pirate, get it
Since it's all water

looks cool, I actually enjoyed journey so i will probably like this. Seriously though, that diver is so black I honestly thought it was a black face mask the first few times I saw it.

I wonder if the protagonist is actually black or they're just doing how they did journey for aesthetic reasons. I wouldn't be suprised if it was the former, considering the whole MUH CULTURALISM.

DIVERZZ

like I said before, won't know for sure until it comes out, most of us feel safest pirating it to be sure, if it's not shit then I think it's worth giving money for. I need to find out for myself first though.

nah it looks exactly like journey it's going to be shit

I've never played journey, so I can't have an opinion on it, but I've always wanted to play it. This includes a few other ps3 exclusive titles as well.

I have played it, it's nothing more then an emotional ride and just that there's no depth to it at all, it's just a really simple "feels" game

I wouldn't mind a simple feels experience right now to be honest, I've been looking for something relaxing and simple to play rather than all the competitive games I've been playing lately, like brawlhalla and overmeme.

Gonna pirate your gay game, not even play it and no call it shit when you shill it again in a week you stupid gayfish

there's far better games then journey for that

try shadow of the colossus

already beaten it fam.

I loved journey.
It was worth the 10 bucks it was on sale for.
And I really dig good art.
added to the wishlist

I'd buy it if there was a mod to replace the diver with a hot mermaid.

I want to fuck that fish, if you know what I'm sayin.

AYO HOLE UP
*smack lips*
WE WUZ DIVERZ

Eat a dick and die, anus lip faggot.

You can't feed Marty dicks if you want him to die, user. They are his life force.

20 minutes

1 minute

Why are so many aesthetic walking sim devs unable or unwilling to work together with real devs? Real games would be looking so much better, if not for all those art fags thinking they are some unique snowflake and need to create something special.

So where's the torrent ?

I just beat in 2 hours. It was very amazing visually, and had a wonderful soundtrack, but I have to say it really wasn't much of a game, it was impossible to lose, and it was literally a walking simulator in water.

I definitely recommend giving this a pirate, as it's 100% worth swimming through, but there is absolutely zero replayability or anything sustainable to make it worth the 20 dollar price tag.

my playtime after the credits was 118 minutes, so I'll obviously be issuing a refund.

You're a piece of shit.

Get over it, I don't support false games, I don't give a shit how A E S T H E T I C it was, or how much the fish ai blew my mind.

Maybe because they aren't hacks and they've decided they're going to make the games they want to play. Everything isn't about you, you fucking scumbag.

Enjoy your Call of Duty and Fallout 4 then, you dense loser.

Who let reddit in again?

You literally can't lose this game, a game has to have a lose condition otherwise it's nothing but a story. Trust me, I fucking TRIED to lose, I intentionally kept ramming myself into every mine I saw to see consequences of it, but you can't die.

you just made me think of all the games that would be fucking awesome, had these niggers met some devs that know what gameplay is.

I've been playing it, its definitely not a "game" but its pretty chill swimming with the fishes or grabbing a dolphin or making them hop in and out of the water or riding a humpback whale as it swims straight through a school of hundreds of fish.
I'm sure it'll be over in a couple hours at best but I do see myself coming back to it every now and then just to swim around and relax.

pick one

Now that's what I call cancer

Dropped.
I could get a "refund", but I'm not going to permanently give Valve that much money.

I'll just pirate this EXPERIENCE in the however distant future. At least to study the fish AI.

Op here, I tried it for myself, I was super immersed with this fish ai, but I found it to be a walking simulator and a rather short one at that. I recommend giving it a pirate as it's worth EXPERIENCING, but it's not really a game. It was super relaxing though, and I enjoyed it.

Got it downloaded to my PS4 for after work today.

I absolutely loved Journey and still listen to the OST semi-regularly. I'm excited for another one of "these" types of games.

There's a working torrent?
Is lying about denuvo?

I couldn't find one, I ended up buying it.